HI Tabogal, juz a little add-on to irene's answers..
1) So far the churches i approached they allow us to hold our wedding there even we r not their parish member... Unless those stated they r not PARISH CHURCH then u must have a good reason why u wan to hold ur wedding there.. like St Joseph @ victoria st which is not parish church. Can visit http://www.veritas.org.sg/parishes_list.php
for list of catholic churches in singapore
2) Yes, so long as u wan to get married in a catholic church, all couples have to attend MPC/CEE.
3) MPC & CEE are conducted by catholic community in singapore so it's not done separately in respective churches. u only have to register through ur church
every church has the enrolement form.
4) Yea i like those church too! i think most of the old traditional churches are located at the city centre like St. Joseph, Our lady of Lourdes, St.Teresa, Sacred Heart, Blessed Sacrament (commonwealth) , Nativity church (serangoon), etc. As far as i know, Blessed sacrament & St Teresa have aircon.
5) Yea need to pay a fee of booking. ranging from $200 ~ 300. but some actually juz need to pay a token (or donation) of at least $50 only like Blessed Sacrament church
Been through the process of searching for churches and the related requirment.. was quite blur and tiring also, but thank God everything has almost settled down now, so dun worry
oh why dun u go for CEE (Catholic Engagement Encounter)? it's a "shorter form" of MPC. haha.. CEE is a stay-in programme (3D2N) similar to that of MPC and is recognized world-wide. anyway both MPC & CEE are acceptable