Carlton Hotel

sereneli

haahaa for me, my parents are quite open-minded. So lucky.

anyway, hope you can get a good deal with Diana tomorrow
happy.gif

babybluez

haha. maybe she wants to know if she will kena scolding from you if she overtime with me. actually shouldn't take that long cos she has allocated 1 hour for me before yours. You wake up so early ah? Me just woke up only. heh heh. shiok!

sereneli

haahaa maybe. Or maybe she wants to know how far both of us can bargain together? kekeke

me up early to prepare breakfast for hubby's who's working today. And was studying just now.
happy.gif

zhuzhu

Hi Babyvon

So have you found out the gender of ur baby? Excited huh..ur delivery date must be somewhere near CNY right?

huggiez

Hi ladies, i juz called carlton today to enquire the package. Kelvin told me the min is 28 next year for the ballroom and the max is 16 for the other room. they do not have anything for table number between 17 - 27. so silly. now i gotta start hunting again.
sad.gif

huggiez

i looking at 20 - 22. wanted m but function loom taken during the date i wan so wanted to check out carlton. hubby called on mon and enquire. so a lady told him anything more than 16 table will be in the empress ballroom and said tat ours will be in the empress ballroom. but who knows when i tried calling yesterday to book appt for viewing of the venue i was told tat they don entertain to table bet 17 - 27

sereneli

kinda funny for them to reject. But anyway, which hotels will you be looking at then?

Maybe you can try Hotel Phoenix or Hotel Rendevous for your nos. of tables.
happy.gif

babybbsg

Hi all,

Just attended a banquet,sad to say the food is not up to standard.Some of the dishes are cold.Some of the food tasted worse than what u can find in hawker centre.Very dissapointed in the food.
But if u only going for ambience and service then it is acceptable.
You want to know more pm me.

unyxly

I called one of the coordinators to enquire on some doubts, but nobody gets back to me. Already bad svc in the very beginning. How to trust them to do a good job till end of the wedding? *scared*

Anybody going for Carlton's wedding show on 16oct? Me going... however, starting to feel disappointed even before I go. haiz...

190826.gif

scobido

musbloom

maybe u can try goodwood park hotel. they cater to 20 - 22 tables =)

grand hyatt,regent, 4 seasons also

unyxly

hihi elaine77, nope... I meant real wedding which were taken fr Carlton. Need to see the "real" thing in my mind. Then decide whether to take up their pkg.

Any gals went to their wedd show and signed for their pkg?

cadburina

I went for an actual wedding. It was okay. Waiters were earnest enough to do their job and no music hiccups. Only thing was just that some of the glassware had cracks. Not very nice serving with them to guests but otherwise, overall I'd give em 8/10. It was at a smaller ballroom near the health fitness centre. Hope infor helps
happy.gif

kristieyo

Hi,

I have a wedding package for sale at Carlton Hotel on the 11th June 2005 at the Esplanade ballroom. This ballroom is able to hold 12-16 tables. Date cannot be changed. For very personal reason that I have to let go.

Some discount will be offered on the deposit already paid to Carlton.

If you are interested, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. We can discussed in greater detail.

mamakshop

Hi ladies, anyone had a nice wedding or added a nice wedding at Carlton poolside? Can share please? Cos I am thinking of doing mine there. Thank yo!

berries88

I also have a wedding banquet under Carlton for transfer asap..

Venue : Empress Ballroom.. Min capacity is 25 tables
Date : 30 Oct 05

Date cannot be changed.. Pls call me @ 97768707 if interested..

eccentric

Hi ladies!

I'm considering Carlton for my AD next year as i understand they cater for small dinners (around 12 tables).
Would appreciate any tips or advice before i meet up with them.
Would anyone be able to share their package with me too? [email protected]

thanks! Cheers!

jam75

Dear all!!

I'm new here and c u gals are discussing about Carlton for your AD and I am keen to join in the discussation.

Anyone got idea do 2005 wedding package valid for Jan 2006???

sereneli

Hi Sugarbabe,
Carlton show is just over.

Hi Eccentric/Jam75,
maybe you gals want to meetup with the co-ordinators and see what they offered you first? Or get them to email you the package details?

Cheers,

jam75

Hi Serene,

Tks FYI actually I hv requested the wedding package but only last wk only knew dat my mother-in-law choose the date which is only in Jan 06..anyway will check wi co-ordinator again...

hv u actually c the actual wedding held at Carlton???

Any good comment abt dis hotel??

sereneli

hi jam,
if u sign with them now, u can actually based the 2005 rate for ur AD in Jan 06.

I have not been to any there but just heard that the food there is not too bad. It's more of like budget, convenience and availability for me.
happy.gif

jam75

hi serene,

ok tks f yr advice mi too consider dis hotel cos is within my budget lor...

heard u gals saying that diana is a friendly co-ordinator so will go n look f her to discuss abt it....

damsel

Hi jam75, yeah Diana is a easy going and friendly person, she's my banquet coordinator
Have fun on your preparation

blueberry

Hi Girls,

Nice to see you all planning for your wedding.
I had mine this Oct and Diana was also my co-ordinator.
Agreed with Damsel she is a nice girl. Me and hubby enjoyed meeting up with her.
happy.gif

sereneli

Hi KK,

Your wedding is over? heehee must be an enjoyable day for you. Congrats gal.

Yup, my hubby and I enjoy meeting Diana too but sometimes she's too busy and can't get her ;)

jam75

hi KK,

so yr wedding is over so can we get any feedback fm yr regaring the wedding???

Hopefully is positive reply cos heard ppl said dat usually hotel food not realli dat gd lor... is the portion of the food ok??

damsel

Hi KK Congrats! mind sharing with me which package you sign up for? and how was the event overall? anything that i should take note of?

damsel

Hi jam75, yeah I have a BS already I'm with J&C bridal so far i'm really satisfied with their service and wide choice of OTR gowns

blueberry

Hi Serene,

Yah. finally over..
happy.gif
happy.gif

How's your preparation???
Agreed, Diana is very good. but she is always overload with work. but dun worry. She will come and call you.. What are the things you are left not done with??

Hi Jam75,
We got a lot of food that day.. one table can jolly sit 11 pax.

Hi Dansel,
I took up last year's price. Scent of Romance.
Might be different from all of yours.

jam75

kk,

congrate to u....it muz b a memorable wedding f u huh!! izzit a big loss f u??? cos most of the time wedding at hotel will suffer loss is just a matter of high or low lor...where did u go f yr honeymoon??

Diana muz b over loaded cos me called her but she said April will be mine co-ordinator lor... too bad... anyway i'm stuck here cos Diana mentioned my AD will only b in Jan'06 n 2005 $$ might b diff with 2006 so dunno whether shd go ahead to discuss wif them 1st or wait until 2006 package out...afraid might b too late...sigh

Hi Dansel,

Tks f yr advice regarding BS!!

sereneli

Hi KK,
My AD is in June 2005. Currently waiting for my designer (BS) to come up with my gown designs. Measurement taking in Mid Dec....so now basically shaking legs...kekeke

Hi Jam75,
You can actually go and discuss cos if you sign up now, then it should log on at the price signed and no changes even if they increase for 2006.

jam75

Hi Serene,

Tks f yr advice will go ahead and discuss wif them 1st..

so which BS did u choose??? where do u intend to go f yr honeymoon??

sereneli

hi jam,

no prob!

My BS is Jawn Happy.Ever.After @ Le Meridien. What about you?
No intention for honeymoon yet cos we are paying for the wedding ourselves, scared not enough $$$ kekeke but pre-wedding honeymoon @ Bangkok in March 2005

blueberry

Hi Girls,

Think I am getting excited hearing all of you preparing your big days.. haha.. those were the days....

Jam75,
Your big day is still long way ahead. They will only start to contact you about 6 months before the AD. For me, I had my solem. at Esplandan room and dinner at Empress room.
Was a memorable day.
Din loss a lot.. got to have a good seating plan so that you can rougly can gauage the attendance.

We went Japan.

Serene,
You got half a year to go..
Dun stress out..
Now you got nothing much to do..Mmmm... you settle your home??

jam75

Hi Serene,

not yet choose my BS leh cos just fix our AD so might start to look ard first....we will be paying f our own wedding too so afraid no enough of $$$$ too but plan to go New Zealand lor if got $$$

Hi KiKi

ppl always start planning in a year afraid we booked later our AD already been take up...as our family v traditional so we can't take any day which is available lor

Wow Japan muz b v fun!!