Bali

missyxn

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> Hi,
am planning for a short trip to bali.. But not sure where to start with.. Anyone can give some advise</font>.

eoj

Hi Fiona, I've forwarded your email to them. I think they will contact you very soon. missyxn, if you like please give me your email, so that I can forward it to the agent that plan what ever you need for your bali trip.

eoj

ok, passed your email to them, happy holiday. BTW, all those pp whom I forwarded your email to that agent. Anyone not get contacted by them? I'm also curious if anyone already booked with them?

poohbeary78

Hi eoj,

I'm planning a Bali trip with my hubby. Happen to browse into this thread and read up many interesting places about Bali.

Can you give me the contact of the agent you are recommending in this forum?

Email me: [email protected]

Where in Bali is a good place to stay? Any recommendation?

Thanks

eoj

Ok, guys. Done. your request have been forwarded to them. You are most welcome. I'm sure you guys are in good hands.

poohbeary78

Hi Eoj,

Thanks...I have received a reply from them already.

How should I go about to plan my trip? Did you book your own flight &amp; hotel online then booked the travel agent in Bali for the tour?

I'm intending to go on the last week of Feb to relax ourselves for this trip. Quite tight about the planning, would like some suggestions from an experienced person like you to guide me. I'm planning for a 3D2N stay. Is it enough? Budget 1K for 2 person. Enough?

eoj

3D2N is really very tight. I took Lion air for the last few trips to Bali. The cost is about S$200 per person. you can ask the agent to get the kind of hotel or villa for you, they can get you agent's contract rate, cheaper than internet also ask them for advice where and what you want to do in Bali. I think 1K should be quite ok....unless you are like my typical S'porean friends who do a lot of shopping. you better ask the agent I'm sure he will help you get the best out from your budget.

eoj

ok, KTan &amp; prata, I already forwarded your email to them, I think they will contact you soon

vampiel_6

Hi, actually i am planning to celebrate our 6th anni with my girlfriend in Bali, thought of booking the Dream-Land pool Villa and spend some private and relaxation time together.
anyone reviews for this villa?

eoj

Hi Boon Wah, congratulation for your coming anni, Been to dreamland on our last trip late last year. The property there is not totally completed, was told that the service are not up to expectation and not very near to the "mini"kuta beach. If you looking for a nice villa for that special occassion, maybe you want to check out with our highly trusted agent in Bali?

vampiel_6

Hi Eoj, but from the looks of it, it seems not so bad, Actually our iternary is quite simple, is to relax, sun-tanning at the pool-side/beach (DreamLand beach) and spa massage.

second day will to have sea-food dinner at Jimberan beach for some drinks + sunset.

Is it possible to give me the contact agent in bali?

kellyt

Thank you eoj. After much discussion with the agent, we finally come to an itinerary that match our honeymoon needs. Hope everything goes well. I'll keep you all update, after my trip. Wi.......

eoj

Hi B. Wah. I already forwarded your email to them. I think they will contact you soon. June is only a few month ahead. I saw on a forum that people started to dicuss for their Jan 2010 holiday.

dreamer, there are many villa with privacy and private pool in Bali, I guess your budget will make the different. give me your email, I'll forward it to our Bali agent to help you

noknok

I got an email from clubmed that they have NATAS travel fair promotion. One for one. Can check out for those interested in sea sports.

cheerybaby

Hi Eoj, I have been cracking my head on how to plan my Bali trip in March...then, I am here at this forum! How excited to know you have an agent to recommend! Pls pls pls...share with me the contacts. My email: [email protected]

eoj

Hi Fashion, congratulation on your coming wedding. 4D3N sound like a short honeymoon. Anyway, I already forward your email to the agent, should be getting in touch with you soon.

CheerBaby, Cheer up! I already sent your email to the agent, I'm sure they can help you with your cracking head.......don't worry.

delin88

Patricia
i juz bk frm bali last sat. staying at Hard Rock Hotel. I used Misa Travel as my travel agency dat time no promo on 4days3nite.
So i went ahead on the 3days2nite with extend 1 nite add-on $90 p/pax. I find it worth with package. unless u wanna go ala-carte means getting cheaper Airlines like Air-asia? Lion Air? or non 5 star hotel?

The package given fly by Garuda. But in the end Garuda cancel all morn flights
(5 days b4 my travel date) &amp; after i complain with the travel agency as well as Garuda Customer Service they change me to SQ at 1pm flight. Went back by Garuda 3.50pm flight. Yes, i guess most on evening flights except for SQ?

winnieong

Hi all,
I'm so eng nowaday, maybe I can share some of our (me&amp;hubby) honeymoon trip in Bali

me and Joseph (the agent", not my hubby), he help me planned the trip after many emails. I must say, the first few times I found him like very long winded, but I was very pleased at the end coz he suggest and plan according to what we need and what we want to do during our honeymoon trip. I must say a very big thank to him.

We took Lion air and arrived in Bali about 8.30am, our driver, Ketut was waiting for us at the exit and we was very happy that Joseph there to meet us as well. He took us on a trip to Tanah lot (1 hour+) to reach there, but Joseph was very professional, he told us everything about Bali and what we can expect during this trip, it was like we know him for a long time.
Tanah lot is beautiful, a big garden and we started some shopping at the pasar there. We had lunch at Made-Warung, good food, reasonal price. The villa that Joseph booked for us is GOOD, with a big bedroom, bathtub, a kitchen outside and a private swimming pool, more than what we was imaginating. Another thank to Joseph. He left us for the day, but our driver was there outside the villa waiting for us all the time. Me&amp;hubby spend some time doing our hm thing in our private pool...still remember the moment. We then went to Jimbaran beach for our LOBSTER dinner, nice place, enjoy the sunset view, so romantic........
Anyway we had such a great time with the water rafting, the diving, we never done that before, so it was so exciting &amp; Joseph came and help us to get a very good discount for all the watersports, my hubby was like buddy to him after that..oh, the food at Warung Nikmart, really good &amp; cheap, especially the juices, very solid. We had the soursop &amp; avocado juice, we did order other juices in other restaurant during the trip but still, the juices in Warung Nikmart is the best and cost only Rp6000 (80cents) imagine what you can get in Singapore.
We went to Kintamani for lunch and the view was spectacular, having a full volcano picture right infront of us. Kuta is exciting as well, we went to the beach, my hubby took the surfing lesson while I got my tatoo and hair breeding. We went shopping and Ketut our driver help us to bargain and made sure we did not get cut, really helpful. We also went to a spa that Joseph put us on, so luxury and relaxing, really worth every $$ of it. Joseph took us out on our last night there together with his wife May, we party the night in Hard rock hotel, bounty disco at legian and we wish we can have more time there. We bought a lots of stuff as gifts for our buddies and friends who helped us on our wedding and end up with 2 extra bags. Must go Bali again.

ger_mummy

hey delinbb
so how much u pay in total inc taxes for ur trip?
i a bit headache on the planning.cos my hubby is the bo chap kind.so eveything i need to plan.
browse on some previous post,there have this agent to recommand,to bring u to places.

care to share with me wat u do in Bali?
thanks in advance

eoj

Ok, Pat. I'll forward your email to the agent. I was told that Air asia fly in the morning and come back in the evening and they are having online promotion like S$60 include tax for return flight.

Sorry to hear that delinbb had to fight with Misa for upgrading. I think $90/pax for extend nite in Hard rock is a bit high, what room you had?

Wa, winnie, really glad you both enjoyed your honeymoon. It give me more confident to recommend the agent in this forum. Thanks

ger_mummy

eoj
o is it?i go check the air asia timing.was wondering should stay hard rock a nt?since most of the time we r outside.but had heard a lot of good feedback abt it.
the reason i am choosing hard rock cos of the many goodfeedback n of the Misa travel promo thinking is a good deal together with airflight n accomdation.
i tried/search online if i book seperately,the price is so much higher..

Ejo,so wat's ur opinion?
should i book seperately,go for budget airline(morning flight which i prefer)then the rest leave it to the agent including the accomdation?

n Winnie
care to share how much in total u spend for ur trip.i need to do some caculation also.
headache leh..

delin88

Orh pat, i pay $495 (4days3nite) for (plane, hotel plus bf &amp; coach trf) and tax is $128. Total $623... (goin bk airport tax is IDR150,000 p/pax)

I hired driver (recomm by my colic) to brg me around and guide us.

On 1st day, I reach almost 5pm.. driver at hotel waiting for me..so we head down to Jimbaran beach for sunset and dinner..then shop at Matahari Sq and along the streets got various shop..

2nd day, 8.30am went for Barong Dance &amp; Acts show, then shop at Ubud Sukuwati (wholesale market), Volcano Mountain, Raja Bali ancient time meeting palace, Centro mall, Factory Outlet then to Kuta (along the street) shop.

3rd day to Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot (temple by the sea), then to Ulun danu (cold mountain), lastly Uluwatu (Temple by the cliff) all nice view..shld see..and snap pic as many as u can.. haha

hmm..anything i miss out..cos too many la..
but depends on u la..how u wanna ur holiday to be? maybe u can just google abt bali and note down to some places that u interested to go..do some itinery..

pratasuri

delinbb is $623 for per pax? and how much you pay for the car and driver? But I was told the cultural show there is quite boring, is that true? or would you think that it's a "must"to see the Barong Dance? Did you do any water rafting? my kids was telling me their friends went Bali and enjoyed a lot ate the water rafting

delin88

blame the tax lor.. for so ex $128 leh.. hahah
but blame me.. i lazy to go ala-carte..:p

driver with car (7 seater), i pay in IDR 1 million= sgd $131 for 2 days &amp; quarter..(exclude petrol) but he did a great job so i dun mind paying for whoever quoted less than dat cos we finish quite late till 10plus nite..the 3 days im there..lolz

dats y i chose barong dance and acts.. the acts is soo soo farnee... i luff so hard... nope, i dun do any water sports..i more to shopping &amp; visiting their interesting pl. ok i regret nvr get to see the waterfall.. no time.. cos journey to one another pl..very long..haha

ger_mummy

air asia don have promo leh..total add up for 2 pax also need $600+.sad..

delinbb
u n me different..i am more of the water sport but of course shopping also(woman mah)
my friend said got dolpin to watch.
n wat waterfall at where?

haha,my hubby n me nt really into those art cultural dance n stuff..find it boring.lol
this trip will be more of water sport,some places with the wow view?

ur 3day day plan sounds good to me with all the good views.

like wat u said,journey to one another,very long.tat's wat hubby don like..(very kao chey)find it very tiring.tat y i wanted to cut short,don visit everywhere.hubby will kill me n left me at Bali if i plan wat u have.he's the more R n R kind whereas we woman always want to make our trip worthwhile.

where's the die die must visit place in ur own opinion?
thanks