Anyone use Jasvy or T-Dragon

happigal

ello bluewind...
nope i spoke to wendy...
did not go for the express svs....
cos its still like 10days before the deadline..
and connie say, she will try to make it.
hehehehe
i love their service !

loveangel

TDragon is also recommended by my hotel. In fact, i'm supposed to pick up my cards from them directly...and not from my coordinator.

What are their charges like? I want to print on inserts and will print 300 inserts.

wyy

hi pris

I used Tdragon for my Cards and Church invites printing. The prices varies depending on the paper you choose.

Thus i suggest you go down to their shops and decide.

loveangel

Thank wyy for your suggestion. I'll be heading down to the shop tomorrow.
happy.gif

jueline

I highly recommend T-dragon too! I was served by Connie and she is very pro and fast in explaining the reason for the layout to us. (layout has a general rule but they are flexible enough to accept options too)

Then when I forgot to email them our fathers' name the following day, Connie called to remind me. Excellent follow-up service and although I haven't received my prints, I am very confident of T-Dragon.

musjan

hi jue,
do u just print inserts or u get the cards from t-dragon? do u know if they also print malay wedding cards? i need to print both chinese n malay wedding cards.

isabel_n

Using T-dragon 'cos it's my hotel's printer.
They are not the cheapest in town I realised. But so far ok. I liase with Connie but if she is not around, I rather don't ask the rest, can vomit blood.

isabel_n

Ours is $110 for 1st 100-200 pcs inserts with normal gold print.
Our cards consist of both mandarin and english wordings indicating church and dinner details.

Pls call her direct 'cos it seems to me that they don't read emails in detail.

Our hotel send the cards for us but not sure if we need to collect ourselves.

isabel_n

Ours is $110 for 1st 100-200 pcs inserts with normal gold print.
Our cards consist of both mandarin and english wordings indicating church and dinner details.

Pls call her direct 'cos it seems to me that they don't read emails in detail.

Our hotel send the cards for us but not sure if we need to collect ourselves.

jas1903

Hi, can any1 share the pricing for hot stamping, printing inserts for about 150-200 pieces? Tks, am looking at t-dragon coz its my hotel recommendation..

mwerkz

erms. my impression of jason is quite good after i met up with him. maybe he have changed?

initially after reading the forum, i was quite hesistant to give him a call becos i was aftaid of getting scolding or having to take his nonsence.

but no! when he answered my call, he gave me a very friendly tone n i asked abt how i can arrange to go down to his office. after that i hanged up and discussed with my fh abt what time & when we should go down.

so after i got the details, i called jason again. he is still as friendly. n after arranging the meetup, he told me to call him abt 15-20 mins before i drop in his place.

so yesterday, i called him and than dropped in. he served us and attentively taught us how to fill in the forms for the names n dates in chinese and other stuffs like grandparents still ard. i wouldn't know how to fill if not for him =)

den before we left, he say he will send me the templates on mon. but i checked my email last nite, it was already in. i din spot any error in the template he send me.

so overall exp was still good =)

dizi

T-drag*n was very disappointing, business must be damn good, we waited an hour to get attended to.

Their price is not fantastic, delivery is 3 weeks and to make it worst, the person we talked to wasn't honest. We were told express in 7days is $60 more, when we just overheard $50 quoted to the couple beside us.

Here's the price we got quoted,
Normal print (insert) - 200pcs for $100, subsequent $0.20ea
Shine print (insert) - 100pcs for $120, subsequent $0.40ea
Shine print on card - 100pcs for $130, subsequent $0.40ea

In the end, we walked out, looking for other printers now. Anyone got recommendations?

dizi

No recommendation needed liao. My problem was resolved by my PP coordinator, Linda. She called T-dragon and got hold of Connie who is now assisting me with my printworks. Connie is indeed the person to look for. She is friendly, humourous and more sincere too
happy.gif

jmin

hi,
Do u all directly ask for Connie when reach T-Dragon? Can see that she is very popular in this forum.I called up T-dragon, they say need to jux walk -in & any1 can juz attend to u. But I was worried pf the service from other staff. Can I jux walk in and ask for Connie?

kim_angelyn

We just ordered our cards from T-Dragon last thursday. Attended to by Connie. She is indeed very friendly and keep apologising to us for keeping us waiting as there were at least 4-5 couples before us when we went there in the evening.

The printing will takes about 2-3 weeks, poses no problem to us at all. Coz I presume that you should have buffer enough time and not do last minute printing. Morover, I would rather they take their time to do a good job than do it fast & with errors... IMHO (^.^)

elsie0707

Hi Min min,

Just look for Connie at T-Dragon. The rest really cannot make it, talk to them really vomit blood & no customer service...

kim_angelyn

Erushie,

ITA w. u! I went back there again (recently printed our inserts w. them) to enquire rates for printing of cards with photos for our solemnisation. That lady was so damn unfriendly loh... & when I told her the qty is little about 30 or 40pcs. Instead of telling me tactfully that they have a minimum qty, she kept frowning & saying its too little, as if she don't care a damn for my business!! And at first, she like so reluctant to entertain me! She saw me standing there & yet pretended not to see... It wasn't even crowded then, only another customer collecting cards outside. *Piangz*

If not for Connie, seriously I won't go back there again! The rest seriously need to polish up their customer svc skills or at least learn to smile more!

so far my experience with T-Dragon has been satisfactory. No complaints on their service. Looking forward to collect my wedding cards and insert soon.

diamondfericia

The insert thing, do we have to insert and attach to the cards ourselves or they will help to do so?

How much is their express service?

coxi07

wow... interesting.. my friends also highly recommended Connie from T-Dragon. They said others... don't waste time...

My hotel uses Jasvy and Hi-Tech. But I also had a not-so-pleasant phone call with Jasvy...

Kallang is also out of the way. Think i'll just consider Hi-Tech and T-Dragon.

Hey all,
Those doing Church wedding or not so formal invites..
Why dun u DIY/
U design ur own cards using adobe /ppt - if it's a simple A5 postcard size, get the bras basah printer to print double side on an A3 size and cut it up.
I checked - 1 side colour $2, dbl side $4.
1 pc A3 ppr can cut out 8pcs of card = 50cents/pc .
Paper u provide ur own - say pc A3 size 3-3.50$ /8 = 40cents = total abt $1/pc.

Which means - 1 A3 size gives me 8pcs, I need 280cards, I will need to buy 35pcs A3 size pprs for printing. = 35pcsx3.50(ppr cost)=$122.50, + 35pcsx$4(printing cost)=$140. Total $262.50 for 280 pcs. excluding envelope. ABt 95cents/pc.

if i buy online or shops they charge u 1.50- 2/pc postcard size. =P so if u intend to do something like that. DIY. more time n effort but u save cash..little bit more but still..=P
As for dinner invites, just get the hotel to provide, if u are not particular of the card type.
Or just make ur own postcard size, go popular buy simple envelopes of 20pc that cost u only 2plus..and insert that in. =P u save actually.. u dun have to worry abt printer charging u $20/20 inserts n cards. Think if u get fr them they shld give u a discounted rate since u already purchase from them..oh well..
mt hotel giving 80% cards inlcg printing - simple statdard printing. Am sticking w tht cuz having extra hotstamp is indeed waste of precious money. Can see words ok already. =P

Do this only if you intend not to have envelope.
For me im doing this for my church wedding - so postcard style - envelopes arent necessary I think. and insert them into the hotel provided ones. Those only invited to church will get just the postcards. =P
Ppl dun keep wedding cards, si dun waste uncessary money on them. =P save them for your honeymoon..=P

playtogether345

My hotel uses Jasvy, and had very bad experience. Made a lot of very obvious mistakes, some that can be quite offending, like putting Mr XXX instead of Mr and Mrs XXX. wat le. cursing my mom is not around?! and eldest son in Chinese words is correct, but in English, put youngest son! A lot of mistakes that is obviously due to carelessness.
But yes, their printing is very fast!

wiwiwi

I went Tdragon last weekend n was served by a auntie. I would say her attitude sucks to the core..when she open mouth, nothing comes out except $$$$$$$ everything she said, all started with tis 1 $$$ that 1 cost $$$ u need express service, top up $$$$...

Me & my HTB were pretty turned off by their service. We were suppose to liase with Connie but at that point of time Connie was not in so was served by tis auntie. $ was not an issue to us just that sometimes things were not just abt $$ but service and attitude from the staff!

We left the shop with a black face cos of her..we intend to look for other printers. Any good recc? =)

chilliinketchup

wiwi: I engaged Kentrich Trade Press to do the printing of inserts. I visited their place @ Depot Road, but u need to call and make appt with them first.

The person-in-charge is Helen. She's very very nice to talk to. They are fast with the draft artwork, and there was no problem with it.

I called T-dragon prior to going to Kentrich. The woman who answered the call was kind of rude. Hung up abruptly the moment she felt that I was done with my enquiry. Hence, there goes their business too.
kao_biggrin.gif

joylyl

I went to t-dragon and was served by Connie who has been very helpful. I believe it depends very much on the individual staff who serves u. Maybe they should follow the threads here to know that they have "black sheep" in their company.

thiasy

I collected my cards from T dragon & printed it elsewhere as it was quite expensive.

I printed 200 full colour inserts + 180 church invitation post cards at $185 and collected the cards within a week with no surcharge. hehe... quite pleased with the outcome.

Just for sharing..

1466344.jpg

1466345.jpg

sweetestagape

Wow Avatar, (or can we call u Catherine since ur name is already on the card hehe), ur invitation looks great! care to share the name, contact and address of the printer? I'm also currently selecting the cards etc. Went to American Wedding treasures to choose cards but will print elsewhere.. wondering if we can get better deals at T Dragon or at ur printer. Thanks!!!

thiasy

Hey Jia Jia

hehehe... I printed at T & T printers at JB city square. hehe.. As it was in Malaysia, it was cheaper since it was all charged in ringgit.

Actually i like the full colour church postcards the best. Only about S$0.30 to $0.40 per piece. Paper quality also very good. I chosen the rose texture to complement my theme. Alot of different types of paper for you to choose from.

Service wise very fast. One time go there to choose the design. They can do the draft artwork on the spot within 1 hr. Can collect the cards within a week. so only need to go down 2 times.

sweetestagape

cool.. so the cost include the paper as well? thats realli cheap! I'd love to do it in jb but my bf somehow doesnt like gg to JB at all =(

i'm excited for u toO! ur invites are ALL very pretty

thiasy

Jia Jia: Of course the cost must include the paper as well. hehehe...

Actually JB is not that far. I just treat it as a 1 day getaway relaxation trip. Go there eat seafood then do some wedding stuff. hahaha... i go JB almost every weekend. Actually my BS is also from JB. hehe..

melbee

i used tdragon and i am very pleased with their service!
i paid for express service and their amendments were really speedy.
not to mention, the aunty was very pro at the chinese wordings.
:D

angelis8

I just used tdragon for my wedding cards. I must say they are SUPER SUPER arrogent or too comfy. Yes I know many hotels use them for the wedding invites but it's no excuse to go lacking on the service attitude. Everything is add $$$$, add logos add $$, add ink add $$..
so yes i went to malaysia for my wedding cards too n guess what? The entire cost of the wedding cards PLUS all de logos u want PLUS gold printing PLUS envelopes and inserts PLUS print the couples pic on every card PLUS free gifts shuangxi stickers n ang paos n key chains cost LESS than the mere basic PRINTING in Tdragon. after i asked them they said something abt quality.. n no policy to give free gifts rubbish.. like please lo my cards from msia look so much better than their carrefore cards n cost less!
now im waiting for them to refund me money for overcharging me. cos they told me to pay first n get it back from hotel, now the hotel said is supposed to be refunded from them.. so im merry go round with them. sigh... will never never ever ever recommend anyone to go tdragon. ex n no service n cards r of lousy quality! seriously i regret it n wished i did them all in msia!

paintednails

ringgit of cos less than in sing dollars ma, if we go msia n work, they also pay us in ringgit mah. abit not fair to compare like that.

hmmmm.....

Rainingdays86

I have send my 200 cards to jasvy for my wedding card insert printing yesterday .. And I collected today. Very pleased with their service and attitude. Thank you very much ivy and Jason. They really give you good advice. Their fees is also reasonable(total cost plus tie is $115) They did not even require "express" fee, I just told them I am urgent for the cards. And they get it done within a day. Thank you jasvy