Any mahjong players out there?

cecilialim

tiewster!! really! i finally found someone! kekee! but you all stay in sengkang so far from me.. haiz.. Jess amk where? i stay amk also...

scallops

hello all
Mackenzie Road is near Selegie - nearest MRT is Little India. We play MJ as a past time and so prefer to keep the stakes small. Dont really play Joker either.
If interested, please email me at [email protected].

gwenned

i stay in amk also
cecilia, at wad rate do you guys play?

cecilialim

hi gwen khoo
30/60 cents lor.. thats the rate i normally play... so we can find jess and play at her house liao.. need another leg... but these 2 weeks me busy busy, ROM is next week...

jess0707

Hi Gwen, nice to know you here! Mind email me your contact to [email protected] or sms me (hp # posted on 05.02)

No worries, I have other frens available to play at 329. Actually 329 is my dad's house, hope all of you won't mind. I'll alternate with him.

tinsel_elf

I'm new here. I stay at Hougang, play $0.50/$1.00. Let me know if u guys r short of one leg

Geneva: Hi! Not sure if u've received my msg. I'd msg u 'coz u seemed to be the only one here playing S$0.50/S$1.00

tinsel_elf

Have u gals played before already? We can start a game this coming Sat or Sun if there's enough legs. Can either come over to Hougang or I can go anywhere nearby e.g. Sengkang, AMK, Yishun, Woodlands etc.

ngels

Hi Tinsel,

I have added you to my msn, hope to hear from you soon. Howe many rounds do you play usually?

lala

chloe81

Hi Astrogirl,

I am staying in Fernvalve Rd which is near Jalan Kayu. So does Aqua....We play up to 5 folds....

Hi Michelle,

I will look out for you email.

cecilialim

actually i tot fernvale is at sengkang.. .haha until that day i played with AG then she told me is Jalan Kayu there.. so actually quite near my place... i stay AMK.. so next time can join you guys liao...

astrogirl.. practice makes perfect la... i gave a lot of 'school fees' leh... i also don't play super fast.. but at least not slow...not so pro as it sounds...

ngels

Hi astro & Michele,

Welcome! finally got more 5-1 players....

i not so pro, cecilia 10yrs, i only 4 years nia...can boh??:p