Any JP or GL for recommendations

furla

hi kelly_fanny,
Please share with me ur JP number
happy.gif

if i don't intend to hold a banquet but ROM now, and then one to two years later then hold a small gathering say about 5-8 tables for our close friends and immediate family.... will it be a bit werid...

Cos we have to save up for the house renovation, then don't intend to spend too much on wedding dinner... just small gathering... one year later... funnie or not huh??? cos hor i know usually when people wait one to two year later..always hold berry grand wedding one...

but we got to save for the house renovation leh...
sad.gif

kellyfanny

Hi furla,

hee... he is Mr Koh, here is goes hp: 96301728
happy.gif

hmm.. actually its quite ok ar.. this is hw i feel la.. but wat abt ur family memebers?? do they agree with it?? or they have some other suggestions..?? then wat abt ur FH say??

oic.. hmm.. u getting a new hse? or a resale 1?? u planning to have a big reno??

cheers
Fanny
happy.gif

furla

Hi Fanny,

my parents are ok, as long as I wear a wedding gown... but i don't like the idea of wearing one during the ROM esp if i go and register at the ROM (berry hot) ... then like that when do i wear a wedding gown?? My parent don't want any dinner or tables at all from my FH cos they don't want us to end up paying for wedding debts.

So the question now comes when do i wear a wedding gown... berry hard rite...

I also can do without banquet cos me and my FH also don't like banquet one lah...

we are getting our house this oct, new one from strathmore avenue.. so got to save up for the renovations, maybe renovate one to two year from now... cos don't want to take renovation loans ...

that's y we rather save up for our house then to save up for a banquet...

my FH's friends ask me I am sure i ok with it... personally like every girl i wanna have a beautiful and grand wedding... but since financially not feasible...then i guess do without it... or not i be a berry stress bride... hee... then end up with debts no point also...

so now i also don't know how to arrange it... should I invite some friends for the ROM and treat it as my wedding ... or invite one to two years later...tsk tsk... no banquet also headache... hee

kellyfanny

Hi Furla,

oic.. hmm.. if like this might as well u go it one time n for all.. coz in the later years u will b busy with ur reno.. its like rather nw spend abit more.. then wait till another 2-3 years.. then u will have to worry more on ur $$ prob..

ya la.. every girl will dream to b a pretty n beautiful bride.. then wat abt ur photoshots??

i feel tat.. if u r wearing the wedding gown.. might as well have it outside soleminsation.. then book may b a restaurant or a function room from any of the hotel.. may b a high tea section of a lunch section.. then tat will be for all.. rather than u have to think abt it n stress abt $$ another 2-3 years..

coz ur intend small gathering.. so can do it together...
happy.gif
this is wat i feel.. :D

hapi_gal

hi, i'm thinking of holding a solemnisation followed by wedding lunch & wonder do i've to reserve a seat for the JP? Do they stay or leave immediately aft the solemnisation? oh, & do we've to fetch & send the JP to/fm our venue?
happy.gif

kellyfanny

Hi hapi_gal,

hmm.. i think it will be better for u to leave or reserve a seat for the JP.. something like more polite ba..
happy.gif

as for do they stay or leave immmediately.. must c up to indivdual JP.. my JP did stay for a while.. hmm.. as for fetching them.. i not beri sure.. coz my JP went there himself.. u have to check with ur JP whether do ur need to fetch them anot..
happy.gif

cheers
fanny
happy.gif

ajdory

Hi Kelly_Fanny,

Can u let me have Mr Koh's pic as well...
My email is [email protected]
Thanks in advance

Hi Happy Tea,

Thanks so much for the info. I called up Mr Chan
and he's already taken on my date...

Have actuali got a JP alreadi and got everything done(efile... everything) and she jus called me a couple of days back to say tt she will not b available...

Now I have gotta search all over again...

kellyfanny

Hi Joycelyn...

ok.. i'll send to u le..
happy.gif

hmm.. when is ur ROM date?? then u already efile.. they allow u to change ur JP??

kellyfanny

hi nebear,

hmm.. if u r booking those popular JP.. i think its better to book asap.. when u knw when is ur ROM date.. then u have to book le.. hee...

if not others will be like 3-4 weeks in advance ba.. this is hw i feel..
happy.gif

nebear

hi Kelly_Fanny, thanks for the advice! Btw, saw u have asked Mr Koh to be ur JP. How is he like? is he those very serious or jovial type? Where did u hold ur rom?

kellyfanny

hi nebear,...

hee.. welcome..
297751.gif

ya.. he is a nice guy sia.. hmm.. i feel tat when times he need to b serious.. he will b.. i find him beri helpful n nice..

hmm.. i hold my ROM at a restaurant in Chijmes which call Bobby Rubinos...

hmm.. so u manage to get a JP for ur ROM Le??

nebear

hi Kelly_Fanny,

No, not yet. In fact i havent fix a date for my rom. heehee....

But gathering info now so that i have enuf time to plan ahead.

How abt ur dress? Did u get a pkg fm the BS or fm indivi boutique?

kellyfanny

Hi nebear,

hmm.. oic.. or do u actually have a date in mind??

haaha.. ok..
298382.jpg

hmm.. my dress ar.. i get frm Empire.. not actually a package.. if i take the package that empire has.. i cannot take my dress... think the dress cost more than the package ba.. hee..

298383.jpg

jojo06

Hi Kelly_Fanny,

i am looking for a JP for dec 2005.

can i hve Mr koh's pic and wat is his full name??

thks thks
happy.gif

nebear

hi Kelly_Fanny,

Probably mid of next year.

Do u hv a pic of ur dress that u can share with me, if u dont mind. Juz like to have a feel how is their design.

thanks...

unako

harlow ladies!

Am trying to get a JP too.. any suggestions other than Mr David Loh? Is Mr Chan or Mr Koh good? I would like someone jovial actually =)

doy_doy

hi,

I wonder anyone of you out there encounter the same pblm as me.
I believe the ink on my consent form was a bit fade when the JP rec'd my fax. Therefore, our JP wrote the bridegroom name wrongly when he fax it back to us. Eg. Chew Seng Heng wrongly written as Chew Seng Seng Heng. Can I juz strike off one "Seng" away?
I tried calling ROM but keep putting me to a machine. My FH called & SMS our JP but no response. I'm at a loss now.

dice

Hi Kelly_Fanny

can u share with me Mr Koh's pic too...actually wanted David Loh but he's already booked...

Is Mr Koh a fun guy?

nebear

Hi Kelly_Fanny,

Thanks for the pic! Your dress loks elegant. How much did u pay for it? Izzit OTR or MTM? Like ur tiara too... loks sweet. :>

ddwedd

Hello Ladies

Need your help. I am planning to hold my soleminsation before the dinner. Can you ladies advise on the procedure, who to look for to conduct the soleminsation, etc

Thank you so much in advance. I feel so lost.

dd

kellyfanny

Hi dice,

do u mind giving mi ur email?? then i send u his photos..
happy.gif

hmm.. wat do u mean by funny?? hmm.. he is a nice n helpful guy...
happy.gif

kellyfanny

Hi nebear,

hee.. welcome..
happy.gif

thanx for ur compliments.. hee
301347.gif

i paid abt 300 bucks.. with alteration.. mine is off the rack.. saw it in Empire.. but my dress cannot take their package.. think the dress cost price is more than the package they offer...

hee.. as for the tiara.. hee.. got it at Chamleon.. hee... tat 1 is last min add on 1..
301348.jpg

so have u have anything in mind wat u intend to get??

ddwedd

hello Kelly_fanny

Need your help. I am planning to hold my soleminsation before my wedding dinner. Can you advise me on the procedure, who to look for to conduct the soleminsation, etc

dd

ddwedd

hello Kelly_fanny

Need your help. I am planning to hold my soleminsation before my wedding dinner. Can you advise me on the procedure, who to look for to conduct the soleminsation, etc

dd

nebear

Hi Kelly_Fanny,

I am still contemplating whether to get a ROM package. So now loking ard for feedback on the diff BS. Do u remember how much is the package & what does it include? Coz i went to their website and the price is not stated.

Tink i saw ur dress on the website. Shd be 1 of their best designs since it appears on it. :D

kellyfanny

Hi dd,

hmm... u actually can hold together with ur dinner ar.. which u can invite the JP to ur dinner.. n u can have ur soleminsation while ur guest is having the banquet...

u have to look for a JP..
happy.gif
n the same thing is tat u have to register to ROM.. u need to get ur JP number first.. n confirm with them the place n time.. then u can book ur ROM date.. tat means u will be having the solminsation outside ROM centre...
happy.gif

if u need more stuff.. msg mi again...

no worries...
301594.jpg

kellyfanny

hi nebear,

hmm.. let mi c.. c whether i still have the email tat empire send mi anot.. if not i can send u their package.. hee.. hmm.. i have the email tat i send them... c whether u wanna it anot.. u let mi knw..
happy.gif

haha.. was it.. i have no idea too.. whether the dress is the best design anot.. hee...

any thing u give a msg..
happy.gif

nebear

Hi Kelly_Fanny,

If u dun mind, can send me the email fm empire pls? Thanks a lot! U hv been most helpful. :D

btw, is mr koh oso very popular? when do i need to bk him?

kellyfanny

Hi nebear,

hee... u are welcome... hee.. aiyo.. i juz kpo.. dun say till mi like tat.. haha.. i blush le..
301636.gif

hmm.. mr koh ar.. think ok ba.. not so sure.. coz i find him quite nice.. so i intro to u ladies.. hee.. u must c when u actually wanna do ur soleminsation.. then it will be book him earlier may b 3 or 4 weeks in advance.. c whether is he available anot..

will drop u the email of the empire package..

nebear

Hi Kelly_Fanny,

Thanks for the email! can u oso sent me Mr Koh's pic? sorrie to bother u. keep asking things fm u... hope u dun mind. heehee

btw, when do need to e-file once we bk the jp? do we still need to follow the 3 mths rule? :p

kellyfanny

hi nebear,

hee.. ok.. sure.. no worries.. its ok la.. we help each other.. hee..
301930.gif

hmm.. once u book ur jp.. u can book le.. no need to follow the 3 mth rule.. coz its outside ROM centre.. but think cannot dun knw before ur ROM hw many weeks ar.. think check with ur jp will b good.. coz they will knw better.. hee.. sorry cant help much.. but will drop u the email for mr koh pic...
happy.gif

kellyfanny

hi nebear...

its ok.. if u need more help.. can msg mi..
happy.gif

hi sleepysheep..

different jp will have different consent form..