Any JP or GL for recommendations

newgirl

Thanks garfield,
the fax copy is quite faint but i tink still readable... but for his license no.. i not so certain... is it G0155? can't read very clearly...

newgirl

Thanks so much, garfield..
happy.gif

snoozy

hi everyone .. i need some advise.. can we book a jp about half year in advance? cos simply my fiance is from aust and we going to apply for prospective visa but they need us to proof we going to get married. Thanx in advance

jade2602

Hi all

like to check if i will like to have my solemnisation on 18 Sep 2005, when do i need to fax the consent form to the JP?
pls advise

bluberi

Hi All,

I can't find Mr David Loh's name on the list of Solemnizers from the ROM website.

Can I ask him to solemnize my ROM on 05-May-05??

garfield77

Hu bluberi,
Don noe how true is this info, i saw tis news from other BTBs at another forum tat David Loh is not doing any solemnisation anymore for tis yr.

newgirl

Hi garfield,
really? but he have already agree to be mine in june tis yr... asked him in dec last yr...
oh no.. which forum u saw tis news at?

garfield77

Hi gals,
Recently saw some BTBs said received David Loh's reply again, think he may b tat period taking short break ba.....
Sorry for causing u gals nightmare.......

garfield77

bluberi,
Venue can later den tell JP, but date have to give him in advance. Else he wun noe is he available for ur date & time.

joan7577

Hi ladies,
i need your advise on how to select the JP as there are so many JP on the list. Any criteria to select the JP or just pick any JP we like?

summer79

Hi gals,

I intend to hv my Rom on 23rd Sep 05 (Fri).
So when can i book JP (David Loh)?? Cos i cant cfm my venue & timing yet?
Can i jus tell reserve him for the date first?
Timing & place later let him know

Cheer,summer

cheese79

Hi summer79

You need to at least tell him the date and time so that he can reserve for u, as for venue you can confirm later with him. After u decide the venue then fax him the solemnization form

kellyfanny

hihi.. i tired to contact both Mr David and Mr Chirs.. keep unable to contact them.. has anyone has any other recommendation??

ivory7477

Hi Fiona,
I am new here and I am interested in engaging Brother Emmanuel, my friend ROM was attended by him and I think he is a nice and great guy. But I can't seems to find him under the list of JP. Can you please advise his contact or where I can located his contact. Thanks alot.
Cheers!

limy

Just to share my experience with David Loh, we called to booked him verbally earlier this year. He told us he'll hold the time and date for us and we are to inform him once our venue is confirmed.

However, we called him few day ago to inform him of the venue, he told us he is fully booked for that date, without giving any explaination on why we booked him already but he still open up the slot to take in others
sad.gif
Now we have to search all over again for a new JP. Our date is pretty hot and I'm having diffculty to find one at this moment.
sad.gif

kellyfanny

hi limy,

i juz had my ROM last week on the 14 May 05.. i invited Mr Koh Kok Weng who is a JP in Jalan Besar CC.. he is a nice JP too..

initally i intended to book Mr Loh too.. but he was fully booked on the 22 May.. (which i told of holdin it on a Vesak Day). After known tat he is fully booked i looked for another JP. (who is Mr Koh).

he is really nice, cause i kept telling him the not confirmed date.. he is also very patient with mi..

limy, if u wanna have Mr Koh's number.. u can leave mi a msg...
happy.gif

winterwhite

Hi ladies,

I am planning to efile for my rom at the premises itself.. But iam not too sure how should i go about booking for a JP? Do i book the JP then efile or efile to get the confirmed date & time lst then call JP? Cos read that some brides actually booked for their preferred JP 6mths b4hand..Pls advice.

Btw, Can anyone pls describe how Mr David Loh looks like or his age,height etc? attended one outdoor solemnsation & the JP was very good but dont know his name.:p

Thx a bunch
happy.gif

pink_ice

Hi, All,

Ya, can someone tell me too why is David Low so popular? When pple say he is good, what does that reali means hur? Thks...

scrumpee01

Pink Ice

David Low is so popular cos he can make the whole ceremony very joyous. He cracks jokes and will suggest pose for couples to take photos. But for my ROM, i didn't use him cos he fully booked. I had Mr Chris Chen, a fine elderly man.

scrumpee01

Pink Ice

I know about Mr Chen from this forum. He is ok but not as jovial as David Loh. He is more of the fatherly kind. And if you do book him, pls address him as Mr Chen, he doesn't like the young ones to call him Chris

ajdory

Hi Happy Tea,

Hmm.. Don mind can let me know if you have check if Mr Kok speaks Mandarin?

Thanks in advance.

pink_ice

Hi, Srumpee,
So u mean Mr Chen is more serious type? But not reali the fierce type rite? Can still joke when toking to himbor hur? keke... Do we hv to invite the JP to stay for dinner after solemnization hur? Tink no need wan rite? Just give angpao can oredo hur? Btw, how much Angpao did u give hur? And do u happen to hv Mr Chen's license number hur? Thks alof....

pink_ice

Hi, Scrumpee,
Could you share yr ROM photos wif me hur? I wana see yr nice cheongsam! And also wana see how Mr Chen looks like as tink i will probably be inviting him to solemnize for me too. Pls send to "[email protected]"

kellyfanny

hi celin,

hee.. if u wanna a pic of mr koh.. u can pm mi.. ur email.. i can send u.. hee.. he is also a very nice person to talk.. as for religion, i'm not very sure abt tat.. so sorry tat cannot help..
happy.gif

pink_ice

Hi,
Can somebody adv Mr Chen's license number hur? I tried to file using GC0097 as adv previously but cant??? Pls help...
sad.gif

jodareth

Kelly,

Can send me Mr koh photo as well..Cos bf have ask him to be our JP.

He ask my bf whether we prefer english or mandarin solemisation vows.
We prefer mandarin, then he say "oh, great i'm more comfortable in mandarin".
kao_clap.gif

my email [email protected]

Thx!!

kellyfanny

Hi Tinkle,

has dropped u an email of his pic le..
happy.gif
hee.. let mi knw hw was it?? hee.. if u need more i can send u some..
happy.gif

welcome..
Fanny

happytea

Hi Joycelyn, i did not approach Mr kok.
i had found a jp already, he is Mr Chan Kai Yau, read that he is a nice person from other thread who can do both in Mandarin and English. i havnt meet him yet, shld be soon. His no is 62564298. my fh spoken to him and says he is a nice guy over the phone. maybe you can beeeee him!
happy.gif

furla

Hi All,
I intend to to have my ROM day this year. But whenever we log on to the ROM all the available dates are always fully booked or not available.
sad.gif

Did you gals face the same problem??

I am scare that i might not be able to book for a ROM date....

how did u gals managed to efile?

kellyfanny

Hi furla,

hmm.. some of the days are very popular.. u intend to have ur soleminsation in ROM itself or having outside??

initally the dates i wan also all fully book.. so i get my ROM done outside the ROM centre..

i've done my efile as per normal.. following the instructions inside but the only diffference is tat i have it outside..

furla

hi kelly_fanny,
i intend to have the soleminsation in the ROM itself... cos it seems that we have to go through a lot to have it ourside like getting the JP and all.... and i don't know any JP at all
sad.gif

kellyfanny

hi furla,
hmm.. oic.. but if the dates are fully booked.. u will not be able to file already.. hmm... if u are having lunch after the soleminsation.. u can try to arrange with the restaurant.. n arrange a JP will do.. at least u r happy with the date u get..
happy.gif
so tat u can be a happy bride ar..

hmm.. i can intro u a JP.. i initally also dun knw any of them.. but this JP help mi out in my soleminsation.. u wan i can give u the number??

be a happy bride..
happy.gif