Any Coach handbags fan here ???

cecilialim

haha charcos me too! I also tend to bio whether it is fake.. kekeke.. lucky i still dun end up taking the same bag as someone else on the streets..

jules 3 months left! wah.. time flies!

cecilialim

rayna.. i think more channels to buy coach cheap.. and it is indeed an affordable branded.. hope they do more on braning.. if not it will just spoil the brand...

rara, keep us updated ya? since the SA said it is possible you should be more relieved...

dollygal you better take care.. i remembered my chicken pox within 5 days i recovered, cos took medicine and only a few spots on my body... a very mild case of chicken pox i had.. and my mum make me follow a very restricted diet for one week, only steam fish, porridge and plain vege...

charcos19

jules,
hehe..u are one of those who dun like the taste of chicken essence? i quite like it actually..haha..

cecilia, my sentiments too! i think it's good that we started our coach collection earlier. so our bags are not as frequently seen on the streets!

chipndale

rayna, need excuse.. feel guilty ma hehehe..

cecilia, ya lor. so scary!!! time just flies, esp since 2nd trimester is the honeymoon period..

charcos, yuck! hate hate hate the taste of chicken essence lor.. its soooo ermm.. chickeny (for lack of a better word). had to pinch my nose and gulp it down.. *shudder* luckily its just a small bottle.

katel

Oya, one thing abt having chicken pox, will lose weight cos alot of things cannot eat..so everyday i take beehoon soup only.
Dun tik guess is like last time so popular liao, rite...eversince i see paris hilton on their ads, i nvr like guess anymore..

cecilialim

charcos i love chicken essence haha! i can drink it anytime haha! yup i started my coach collection few years back.. and my first coach bag i have nvr seen it on the streets be4.. and i tend to buy special colours or limited editions.. selling a few now, and its easier to sell...

jules so haven't in 3rd trimester right?? so fast you becoming a mummy...

pinkki, i nvr like guess from the beginning haha! pverpriced street wear

chipndale

cecilia, wa another chicken essence lover?? i only like to drink chicken soup hehehe...

another 3 more wks to 3rd trimester nia.. hope i wont become even more aunty after giving birth.

pinkki, hehe dunno why i go and compare coach to guess.. was just trying to say that coach is becoming way TOO common liao. not so exclusive anymore. the only time i even liked guess was in sec 1-2.. when there was the branded paper bag craze hahah (dunno whether anyone remembers or not).
happy.gif

cecilialim

jules i like them all.. as long got herbs taste i like...

you will only become aunty if you allow yourself to be ya
happy.gif
just work yourself back into shape...

ya i remember there's this branded paper bag craze.... more of branded bags la.. remember when everyone wanna buy a sonia rykiel, chantal thomass or elle..

lilacgal

helllooooo everyone!! im lucky tat im not working late tonight cos i went for a course...been working late every alternate day these days...but surprisingly i feel the drive and motivation to work hahaha
happy.gif

cecilia, o u selling away carly?? wat coach did u say u buy??

jules, hehe excited or not? so fast gg 3rd trimester le!

i nvr like chicken essence! only had once during 'O' level kanna forced to drink! arghhh....dun tik i will like tat smell still after all these years!

cecilialim

lilacgal.. ya.. realise i dun really like the carly... i bought the pink striped reversible.. hehe.. with the pink striped wrislet.. and a bandana cosmetic pouch, and a gold trimmed signature wallet.... er.. think i bought a lot liao.. ok .. gonna stop after all this...

chipndale

cecilia, oh i remember the sonia rykiel craze hahaha.. the quilted bags right? or i remember wrongly?

u selling away carly already??? but i thought u just got it not long ago? u really added a lot to ur coach collection recently hor.. but i think the pink striped wristlet is nice- saw someone using it on the bus today
happy.gif

lilacgal, the only time i was forced to take chicken essence/ginseng drink during exam was the only time i failed the paper. swore never to 'bu' the night b4 exam anymore!

rara

Sigh... The outcome at Coach RC was semi-relieving and semi-disappointing.

"We can't check because this model is quite old, but it looks real." Ambiguous huh. Less than satisfactory, I felt.

The young and petite SA showed me some other pouches in the shop which do not have registration numbers on the creed.

What baffles me is really the question why bags of the same style can have differing creeds. If such things can happen, then it will be even harder to determine real bags from fakes just by pictures put up by sellers online. Have half a heart to write to Coach.

A friend who owns exactly the same pouch with the registration number on the creed said my pouch definitely looks authentic. No evidence points to it being a fake to me.

Well, I guess I should just be convinced that the seller wasn't lying when she said she bought it from a Coach retail store.

Oh ya saw an acquaintance carrying a fake Coach today. Thought it was authentic since C's were aligned, but I was told otherwise.

fuschia

pinkki
enjoy your japan trip! luckily your pox mostly on body. mine was a full blown case, face and limbs all covered with pox and had to be on mc for 3 weeks. looked so horrible then :p

are you in the line of biz development/accounts relationship management? usually pple in this area tend to carry branded stuff. for me, not many pple in office carry branded bag. only see 1 colleague using LV.

cecilia
you really like pink a lot hor? you bought the new items from DFS?

jules
time really flies leh, you gonna be a mummy before you know. how's your preparation? bought the necessary stuff already? I didn't even get any diaper bag. keke, just use the one provided by hospital. after a while switched to haversack.

me too hate the taste of chicken essence. those that I've got after giving birth all go into my hubby's stomach.

cecilialim

jules, yup the pink too nice to resist... yup it was the quilted bags crae.. but i didn't fancy it, i liked chantel thomass and elle though kekeke... thought the carly dun suit me... but if can't sell i will use it lor.. its ok..

rara, at least you know yours should be authentic...

fuschia, yup i quite like pink actually.. and striking colours.. thats why i can't stop myself from buying one whole set haha! dfs coach pink sold out...

mypuppet

Hi,

I am going NY in Apr/May. Where to get cheap coach bags? Saw some postings in singaporemotherhood.com before on factory outlets, tax free states or promotions at dept stores.

Anything i should inspect on the coach bags?

cecilialim

sigh.. sian right? like no need $$... think ms ham business very good... we wouldn't know who is her is she got a new nick... it has really kill my thirst for coach liao.. i gonna stop buying..

lilacgal

ya me and charcos were also toking abt it, think our thread created too much unnecessary attention! :p

me not buying coach le....cecilia, dun anyhow buy coach liao la...wait u buy not long then sell again!

cecilialim

keke lilacgal, ya my craving stopped.. i only buy those not available in Sg ones... if not whole streets also have... didn't know coach will become a street brand now..

twish

yup.. it's so scary - everyone is carrying coach. cos it's so much more affordable than gucci and LV.

on a lighter note, i've cleared the stuff i wanted to sell 'cept the leather tote (again). only keeping the gold reversible and matching wristlet, black sig hobo, 65th anniv top handle pouch and duffle wristlet. oh, and the keyfob that cecilia helped me buy :p

and with that, i have a confession - i can let go and buy new bag (not coach) liao! cos promised myself i won't spend money until i clear these
happy.gif

cecilialim

so twish you buying the LV huh.. kekeke... you sold your speedy liao??

i also cleared quite a few... sold my 7874, was quite reluctant to let go but price was good consider i used it for so long, brown reversible range wrislet, the purple suede wrislet, lurex skinny, PDA pouch, and the open heart keyfob...

i still prefer the time when i was only the few people carrying coach... more exlcusive.. that time was cheaper also... now expensive but common...

lilacgal

keke ya twish ur mission completed so can get ur LV without feeling bad alr hehe :p

was browsing the online catalogue tat day saw the new ergo range...jus like the carly, everytime after viewing the catalogue always thot the new bags look v nice, but after a while my craving will die off kekeke....luckily still no strong cravings for any new bags now though hv been exposed to many brands these days in current job....

twish

cecilia: yupyup.. guilt-free LV :p i went to dfs yesterday to beo coach.. really nothing nice. cept the new reversble size that is even smaller than the 'cai lan'. they don't have the carly anymore also?

cecilia: i sold off the speedy to buy another speedy.. same size but diff canvas! lol.. just doing an update of the bag. also bought the batignolles at the same time *happy gal*

charcos19

twish,
2 new LV bags at 1 go! shiok!
u got either the speedy in damier or mini lin? i love either 1 of them!

u gals so disciplined.. i feel like a baddie, still hogging onto all my bags and still bioing too!

jus look thru marketplace..ya boy, so many ppl selling coach. profit margin of some ppl seems quite high huh?

cecilialim

twish so nice! i boe-ing the damier speedy one but recently my friend bought it... so i kind off like dun wan go out later bring same bag.. so shelved it for a moment... yup coach no more carly.. sold out... i bought the white reversibe (the small one) on v-day.. hb present... cost 500 odd.. quite ex...

ya charcos.. a lot of ppl selling.. and a lot say they stay in US and can help to buy for a service fee... i still buying.. but not a lot already.. and buying designs mostly not available in sg.. i bot the pink reversible tote and wrislet and the bandana cosmetic pouch.. very good to use... can put a lot of stuff...

twish

charcos: speedy in damier.. mini lin also nice but more ex leh + i scared harder to maintain the material. the new speedy is a pressie so not so jialat on my wallet *phew*

cecilia: white reversible one.. smallest of the 4 isit? i also beo-ing it but shall just beo :p hee hee.. i must be good gal.

on a separate note, anyone here been to shanghai or phuket?

cecilialim

twish ya the smallest of the four... sweet hor? but i used only once for CNY haha! too small for everyday use... think original is $549..

charcos19

twish,
yep..my sentiments.. damier material definitely more lasting..

cecilia,
i saw the small cute reversible tote at DFS.. i was still wondering how come it looks much smaller than what i remembered it as..haha..so indeed, there is a new smaller size one ah...

twish

cecilia: yup, i think the price is around there.. abit pricey. but i think the size is exclusive to asia market 'cos i can't find it anywhere else. you didn't use your uncle's TA discount?

charcos: lol, i also thought i seeing things for a moment! but it's really cute lah. and to be honest, i really like the small LV belem also but way too ex
sad.gif

aquarius_888

hee, cecilia...ya clearing and buying at the same time. I managed to get the green reversible already. Have not collected from my friend though. Now thinking if I should get my BIL to help me get the speedy 30 Azur.

cecilialim

twish i didn't use my uncle's discount cos was just shopping ard and saw the bag, then the SA says just arrived today.. so my backside itchy lor... then hb say he pay so i bought it haha! i like the red colour patent LV... but the smallest tote is $1100 .. hmm...

aqua you buy liao so fast! i tot you got your speedy already? seems like a lot of ppl buying speedy recently... tonight strike 4d big big i sure buy haha!

aquarius_888

cecilia...kekeke I called to reserve the bag...then hubby managed to get his friend get for me from the airport cos my hubby is only flying off next weekend and I dun want to wait so long. Speedy haven't buy yet. If strike big big I also want to buy. kekeke

twish, he is in france now.
happy.gif

aquarius_888

twish, ya long term...only comes back once a year. Difficult to get him to buy things cos he hardly has the time to shop there. That's why I still thinking thinking if I should get...but it's definitely cheaper to get from there.

lilacgal

hehe twish, one shot got 2 new LVs!! definitely *happy*
happy.gif

ya lor aqua, if can get fr france is the best hor...or else during the dbs black card taka sale...charcos mentioned to me got 10% disc...

anemic

Hi,

Happen to bump in.

I used to frequent this link. Now I have just set up my eBay store, selling gemstones accessories. Opening today, just in time for Mother's Day.

Knowing the healing properties of real gemstones, we are specializing in gemstones accessories.

Click on the link below to find out the benefit of wearing gemstones.

E.g.
Amethyst as a healing stone contains sobering and calming qualities which allow this stone to be commonly associated with peace.

Please visit us.
http://search.ebay.com.sg/_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfrtsZ25QQsassZhealingstoneaccessories

anemic

Hi,

Happen to bump in.

I used to frequent this link. Now I have just set up my eBay store, selling gemstones accessories. Opening today, just in time for Mother's Day.

Knowing the healing properties of real gemstones, we are specializing in gemstones accessories.

Click on the link below to find out the benefit of wearing gemstones.

E.g.
Amethyst as a healing stone contains sobering and calming qualities which allow this stone to be commonly associated with peace.

Please visit us.
http://search.ebay.com.sg/_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfrtsZ25QQsassZhealingstoneaccessories

what_if

hihi, i got a Brand New n Authentic carryall for sale at $580/-.. anyone interested, pls PM me..

* Lost my receipt but price tag still there.*

HAMPTONS SIGNATURE PERFORATED LARGE CARRYALL Stop traffic in this chic style, which combines the refined elegance of an iconic bag silhouette and Signature fabric with the modernity of flirty leather trim.

Inside zip pocket
Cellphone/multi-function pocket
Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
Feet to protect bottom from scuffing
Zip-top closure
Signature jacquard fabric with leather trim
Fabric lining
19 1/2" handles
7 3/4" drop
14 1/4 (L) x 10 (H) x 5 1/4 (W)

490877.jpg
490878.jpg

twish

cecilia: some super lame seller..

1. she kept asking for my best price and then saying that it's above her budget. repeat process after 2 days.

2. she'll use the 'oh, i can get it from another seller at this price.. if you can match it, i'll get from you' tactic! happened for the reversible and the 8631 she wanted to get.

3. she kept offering to exchange her old LV card-holder and top up the difference..

4. the 3rd time she asked about my best price for tote, she sounded so shocked. i reminded her that she was the one who said its above her budget, she can say 'i just wanted to see if there's room to lower the price abit'. pls lor, my best price was 380 and her offer was 290. super insincere and ley chey!