Mai xiu ki ok!!! These kinda xiao ren… let them rot & die lah.. aiyoh.. kekeke… the more u angry then not pretty liao… I know wat u mean.. maybe she feels that u r not impt lor.. so she dun wanna tell u so much or either she scared u will overtake her lor.. so dare not tell u lor..
Simple… let me tell u how I deal with it .. in case if she were to say tat to u again… just fark her off..
“For your info, its not ME who wanna know wat the agenda is, its my guys.â€
“In case if u still dunno wat mtg u wanna pull up, go think abt it first & then inform me of the agenda.â€
“I dun wanna sound stupid when my guys ask me wat the agenda is & I said I dunno, due to insufficient info given.â€
If she say its ur boss who wanna call it, then just tell her.. ok then I’ll go check with him wat the agenda is, but if I do that, u will be the one who end up looking stupid.
Whahaahha…
Lai… lim liang teh….. no angry ok… kkekee… its only Monday man!