Any big-sized brides with good boutiques to recommend?

jengcc

Hi Ivy,

the details not too nice to indicate here..
maybe u can add me in MSN or PM me
happy.gif

msn: [email protected]

alexislim

Hi Ivy

I'm also a plus size (16) bride and my wedding just over in June. I got my package from Pecious Moment (it is at Thomson/Sin Ming Road). My Hubby and me find them very patience and their service is good.

At first, I tot to MTM my gowns but after seeing some of their BIG gowns, I was so glad that they have quite many for me to choose from and must say I really like their designs.

dearris

Hi Susan,

Any photo to share ?? finally fix my AD on 20 Oct 07.

Now start to worried abt my grown ...

Still sz 18.. hei

evena

Hello.. Im a newbie here.. Size 16. Im totally lost.. dun know where to choose my ROM dress, BS and wat design suits me? Can anyone share their experience with me? Thanks alot!

dearris

hi .. if you sign up a bridal package .. you can request them to add a rental of ROM dress for u.
Ususally it is free.

dotted88

Hi gals

I am a size 16 to be and WD 2009. Last week I happen to shop with my girlfriend at IMM, who she is a size 14 for her wedding stuff. We happen to pass by this bridal shop doing plus size gown .
The designer Jenny invited us to view her work and also allow us to try on her gowns too even she knew that my girlfriend had gotton her package and my wedding is not so soon.
She quite patient with us cause we had spend quite a bit of time there with her. You guys can check up that shop at 4th level.

yingyingjojo

What kind of gown is suitable if got big arm and big waist? i tried halter neck and it really make me look fat.. on the shoulder side.... tomorrow i am gg to re-choose my gown...

celwong

Hi, all.

Selling my beautiful nice red shade evening dress, wear only once for my sister wedding. I am a dorothy perkins size 16. This dress is size 48.

872558.jpg
872559.jpg

eevee

hi all, Julia Wedding News can cater to big-sized brides. if u r interested in Julia Wedding News, you can consider signing up this weekend at Vivocity (12-15 Feb) at the bridal fair. It is definitely much cheaper than signing at the shop itself. Compared to my package, it could even be almost 1k cheaper and getting almost the same things.

I can share my details with those interested. email [email protected]

So far, I'm a happy customer of Julia Wedding News
happy.gif

danrebe

Hi all,

I have book my package with My Dream Wedding. As you know i am plus size too i actually get to try on some gowns and evening gowns! My husband was stun when he saw me with the gown! He say very pretty... Btw i will go to tawian for my photoshot!

Before this, i went to RL or sophia. They don't hv gowns for me to try on at all... they say they will extent sideway....hey my chest(B) shapes will be out.

pearl_chin

My Dream Wedding Package to Let Go @ $3988 (U.P. $4288). Paid Deposit of $500. Open for nego. Do email me at [email protected].

Photo Package Includes:
2 Deluxe Wedding Gowns
2 Deluxe Evening Gowns
2 Luxe Tuxedos
1 Hand Bouquet (artificial flowers)
1 Bridal make up with 3 hairdos (cosmetic eyelashes included)
Selection of 31 poses from 150 shots, including 31 digital files
Wedding Album : 12x30 – 10Pages (31 poses)
6x6 (31poses) Duplicate
(With design, photo effect and UV coatint in album)
20x24 – 1 Canvas Photo (With Frame)
5x7 – 1 Table Top (with Frame)
8x10 – 1 Table Top (with Frame)

Actual Day:
1 Bridal Gown (OTR)
1 Evening Gown (OTR)
1 ROM Dress (OTR) – can change to kua/evening gown
2 Luxe Groom’s Suit
Free Guest Book – 20x30
Free Thank you Cards – 50pcs
Actual Day Make Up & Hairdo (Day & Night, Trial Make Up)
1 Hand bouquet
6 Corsages
1 Car Decoration, 2 following cars’ ribbons

kale

Hi,I am a plus size bride.Anyone has their wedding & evening gowns for sale or rent?If design can cover a little of arms will be better. can email me [email protected]. My AD is 1st Jan 2011.

yakieyaya

i am a plus size Bridal Zone bride... they have lots of plus size gowns however sadly was that their phgr is not so good in taking pics for plus size woman like me... Angles of shots are not favourable to plus size brides, so if you wana take up Bridal ZOne, do re-consider. For me, i regretted even they have gowns available for me...

samartina

hi i am also a plus size bridal zone bride...abit worried on the wedding gowns and evening gowns...wedding is on 25 feb 2012..which photographer will be good??

binary

Hi SaMartina & yaya:
i'm 2012 plus size BTB.. can anyone share their package with me? Thanks! My email add is evelyn2501{at}gmail.com

Do you have photo to share?

svc1979

I have gone to cang ai for trying gowns, i can fit into some of them and my sister has told me they look good. I am a size 18-20 US size.