Amanda Lee Weddings

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique
10176.jpg

❤️Ever since I found you, I smile a lot more than I used to❤️ #mondayglee To you from #amandaleewithlove

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique
10222.jpg

10221.jpg

10220.jpg

10219.jpg

Immensely, incredibly, incessantly... in loveSome of our favorite moments of Cindy+Stan by @ivanseah_photography! #amandaleebride Cindy’s kebaya- inspired bespoke gown takes on a modern twist, with gentle hues, and intricate beadwork. Down from colour choices, to placement of details, we wanted Cindy to look elegant, youth, and chic...we’re so glad she pulled it off effortlessly! .
#amandaleeweddings @amandaleeweddings
Hair and make up / @lingspalette
Floral + styling / @amyt.fleur | @medkarlek.inc

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique
10718.jpg

Home is where we’ll always be So while most of us are staying home for a longer while now, let’s perhaps take this time to sink in the comfort of our loved ones at home.. clean up that wardrobe you’ve always wanted to, learn a new dish or two, catch a show on the couch with your family, and perhaps just reconnect again in the simplest form.
Be present again .
#amandaleebride Kimberly, and family
Photography / @wabisabi_journal
Hair and make up / @makeupmaestrowedding | @valdagoh

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique

Senior Designer Miah Tay, shares with us five of his current favorite looks in Amanda Lee Weddings! For more looks, make an appointment to speak to our designers in store✨

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique
11023.jpg

Looking forward to the day we can hold our glasses in celebration But for now, we’ve prepped for you a new post that might just brighten your day! Featuring our gorgeous #amandaleebride Jenn, in a bespoke wedding outfit that consist of bold emerald details, and separates that worked through the reception ✨
Hit #linkinbio for full feature!

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique
11187.jpg

Smile. Let not our spirit be dampened by the current global situation. Love one another and be socially responsible. Stay Safe ❤️ Stay Healthy❤️

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique
11454.jpg

In view of the Circuit Breaker measures, our boutique will be closed from 7th April to 4th May 2020. All appointments will be scheduled when we reopen on 5th May 2020. Do follow us on our Instagram @amandaleeweddings and Facebook for the latest update.
Stay safe ❤️Stay distance ❤️Stay Home ❤️ till we meet again‍♀️

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique
12436.jpg

12435.jpg

12434.jpg

12433.jpg

The bride got us with her lovely bright smile! While we’re still getting in touch with our current and future #amandaleebrides online this period (thank God for technology!), we can’t wait to open our doors again and meet all of you physically! Meanwhile, check out the wedding of Amanda + Abel, one that happened just before #circuitbreakersg, new up on our blog! |
Photography / @tinkytee
Hair and make up / @raineyeomakeup
Floral / @floralmagic_

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique
13745.jpg

13744.jpg

13743.jpg

“Every time I go to the studio, the designers will all be slouched over their work station sewing everything by hand! Somehow you can just feel their passion for their craft. From picking out the material, to sketching of the design, to eventually putting on the dress on my last fitting, the whole process made me feel like a princess.” -
Read more about #amandeebride Qinxin’s wedding journey via #linkinbio!

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique

Amanda Lee Weddings

Bridal Boutique
15325.jpg

WE ARE SHIFTING! Be sure to follow us to keep updated on our new location ! We are bringing in new and exciting ideas along with us ! If you have any enquires or would like to make an appointment with us, we are still and always contactable on our email and Instagram❤️ To you from #amandaleewithlove