Advise needed..

J0annee

Hi

Currently I am 24 single and had a fear of getting marriage as had heard a lot of divorce story.
Now seeking for advice to change my thought.
Ha I always had a thought of as beginning a woman/ lady is not easy.

My summary of woman At the age of :
1) 20 – 30
able to enjoy man’s love , have to bare the pain of giving birth.
2) 30 – 40
worry about financial, children, family part and partial thingy ( in law’s )
3) 50 – 60
is about time to enjoy children filial piety here come the illness like breast cancer, menstrual disorder ( I don’t really know what the actually name for it ) and also betrayer of husband cause woman getting old.

4) 70 – 80 perhaps only a few have a happy family

Do share / advise / change my thought I know I can’t be that negative but …..

Regards
Joanne

Yes. There are a lot of divorce stories but not to worry, you get the most after a divorce. So you can happily married and divorce later and take half the asset from your husband.

chocsorbet

Hi Joanne, sure there are many divorce stories, but have you also heard of many happy endings out there? For myself, I belong to group 1, getting married soon and hence will not be able to provide you with a happy ending example from a group 4 person's point of view. However, allow me to share my point of view that a happy marriage and relationship requires effort and understanding from all parties involved. There is no doubt many arguments, conflicts, worries are going to crop up along your stages in life. At the end of the day, it really depends on how you and people around you handle the matter leading to either a positive, neutral or negative outcome. For one, being pessimistic will not help to solve much things :)

My advice to you, keep an open mind and don't worry too much for now. Being a woman (or a man) is indeed not easy. But sometimes, some intangible rewards such as seeing your child smile at you, growing old together with your loved one makes all the hardships worth it. Of course, be sure to open your eyes wide, make correct judgments, find a good guy, that right one for you. The right one will be there to support you in your ups and downs in life. All the best to you! :)

J0annee

Hi Joanne, sure there are many divorce stories, but have you also heard of many happy endings out there? For myself, I belong to group 1, getting married soon and hence will not be able to provide you with a happy ending example from a group 4 person's point of view. However, allow me to share my point of view that a happy marriage and relationship requires effort and understanding from all parties involved. There is no doubt many arguments, conflicts, worries are going to crop up along your stages in life. At the end of the day, it really depends on how you and people around you handle the matter leading to either a positive, neutral or negative outcome. For one, being pessimistic will not help to solve much things :)

My advice to you, keep an open mind and don't worry too much for now. Being a woman (or a man) is indeed not easy. But sometimes, some intangible rewards such as seeing your child smile at you, growing old together with your loved one makes all the hardships worth it. Of course, be sure to open your eyes wide, make correct judgments, find a good guy, that right one for you. The right one will be there to support you in your ups and downs in life. All the best to you! :)

Hi

I hope to have a happy ending too but have fear on it :)

Well may I ask how to you and ur husband going to plan for financial wise ? how you guys divide ? did you asked him to give you some pocket money ?

Regards
Joanne

shavaine

For every sad case, there is also a happy case. However, one should not be so scared of being unhappy or hurt that one cannot live life. Without the downs, there will be no ups. It just depends on how well the person is able to recover and move forward.

miloice

if you need reasons from strangers... to be able to think positively for yourself, then, it is the wise decision to stay single. Life is full of uncertainty. Marriage is not the only major decision in life. Staying single is a choice to miss out on marriage and family. The opportunity costs are there as well. Every relationship is different, even if the rest of the world are divorced, that doesn't at all decide if my marriage will succeed or fail. Your fear and logic is flawed to begin with and to base your decision on a flawed logic isn't really wise. This is my personal opinion. Its your decision and life, it is a long walk, our perceptive and priorities could evolve. So, my advise, don't force a decision, let things flow naturally.

meimei1601

U are still young. Guess u must learn to love urself and u will have the love u deserve. There are a lot of divorce case. Becos most ppl dun understand what love is. Marriage is a new journey not a destination. It require hard work to make it works. Fairytale doesn't exist. If you are not ready into marriage than don't. Till u are.. and u will know.