A PLACE to recommend your favourite beauty products.

zheng

Hi stepford

yup...Ingrid Millet really gives great results! Have not try out the eye mask yet ... will get my cousin to buy that when she flys to Paris. Do u want me to help me get some other Ingrid Millet products too?

stepford

Hi kymta, thanks for the offer! I got an equally mad over IM gf to buy the stuff for me. BTW, she highly recommended the Bio Marine Extracts which I'm hesitant to try due to sensitivity of my skin.

bubu

Ladies,
May I know how often do you toss out your blusher? I have a cream blusher which I've been using for six months. The packaging has somewhat changed color but the smell and color of the product inside remained the same. I think it can still last me another 6 mths. Should I throw it away?

zheng

Order online is more expensive... My cousin got it at $90 which is affordable as compared to other brands (estee lauder, lancome, shiseido etc) which i find no improvement at all.

tweet

Hi Kymta,

Do u know if it is possible to get the IM eye gel at any of the European duty free stores ?

nutty

Hi Chantel, you may like to try the hydrating mask from a US brand. Have been using it 2-3 times a day. It helps to improve dehydrated skin. If you want more info, pls PM me.

diaodu

Hi Kymta,

I am interested to get the eye mask and IM eye gel. Can I bother you and your cousin to buy for me?

thanks in advance.

My mobile is 9871 8715.

diaodu

Hi Stary,

CAn ask where u friend buy from?

which part of paris?

comestic counter?

My friend is going there so i am getting her to buy...

tks..

are

hi chantel...

can recommend you a range tat works wonders for different skin types. they got all the items you need for daily care and 'maintenance'. can even pull out white heads and black heads when you do your own mask. you might want to pm me as you dun accept pm.

vday_gal

no probs! thanks!
happy.gif
)

askabride

Hi all,
Any1 can tell me if Ingrid Millet Cristal Caviar EYE GEL gives any millia seeds? I would want to play safe by reading the ingredients but the websites dun show at all...
I hope it's non-oily, no alcohol.

BTW, for those who bot it fr Paris, you mean it can be easily found in any shops there?

Any1 care to share?

nevermyne

Hey all,

I'm not so much of a makeup girl.. So I'm simply amazed by the amount of products mentioned here ;) Would like to know if anyone has any recommendation for supplements that promote better skin ?

I'm 29 and I have very dull, lack-lustre skin. I feel so old
sad.gif
M getting married next June, so I need all the ammo I can get !!

All help appreciated ! Thanks !

ii_yume

I have good recommend for face firming mineral mask. suitable for all skin types. balance the hydration level to your skin and bring growl to it. PM me for more details.

chrismel

u can oso try DRs Secret but tis is nt supplements. I m oso coming 30s. After i use tis product, my skin really get radiant. My friends cant believe tat my skin is tat well after using.
kao_clap.gif

angel88

Christine

Do you have any problem before using DRs Secret? I am very tempted to try but fear the 'recon' stage to be unbearable. I cannot afford to stay at home to recuperate.

elinwokk

my fave prdt is johnson baby lotion. cheap. gd as makeup remover & also to moisturise my cracked feet wth juz a few drps
happy.gif

chrismel

angel, my skin is v dull , a bit flabby b4 tat. During the Recon period I nv stay at home, I still go out as per normal. It true tat my face turns out to b red lobster and skin started to peel, but juz bear 4 tat 2 wks. Nw my skin becums radiant n I dun hv to put make up to cover my dull skin anymore.

nevermyne

i tried the FANCL Tense Up for 10 days then i switched to Me!j! Am!no Collag3n. I like the taste of Fancl better and I thought it showed better results. But I am into day 7 of M.A.C & the results seem to be showing.....
happy.gif
*keeping my fingers crossed* since M.A.C is cheaper hehe

I dare not use any peeling products coz I heard that if you don't take care to hide your raw skin from the sun, it can do even more damage !

aprilsnow

any1 here tried using babor products?
a friend of mine recommended me to try out this salon at clementi who is giving away free facials on a first-trial basis
she told me there won't be any hard-selling... but i wanna make sure it wun hurt my skin b4 i try it though...

cys

i'd recommend imedeen. it works for oily skin too - ie. pores r smaller thus pimples lesser. fancl tense up works well too but too expensive for everyday use.

nevermyne

I don't know if it is fattening or not.. but if it works for the face, I don't mind skipping a candy bar or two once in a while :p

aprilsnow

tried the babor products... feels good and smells nice too!
strongly recommend this salon in clementi for their service level... unlike the others i went to...

iluvjessica

hi haru,
this is my first post and would like to recommend Avalon Organics CoQ10 Toner. Suitable for sensitive and dry skin. abt $20.
Also, read somewhere earlier abt tough mascara, I swear by Maybelline eye make up remover, the one with 2 colors, transparent and blue.

Actually, I'm here to look for good eye cream. Anything to recommend that is available in Singapore? I have tried ample brands and still looking..i got dry skin with dark circle and light wrinkle.

haru

hi jessica,
thanks! where can i find Avalon? Is that the one being sold at Guardian pharmacy?

i have just started using Origins A Perfect World Eye Cream. so far so good (been only a few days), not greasy and texture is good. but i never really monitor e results tho.will keep you posted!

babystarlet

hi haru,i used to use the toner from clinque,but their products are too dry.now i switch to the beauty products from this brand called sense,price is affordable and their products are all parabens free,which means can open for several weeks but products still can be used

iluvjessica

hi haru,
I bought from Tan Tock Seng Pharmacy. I know Guardian do carry that brand but not sure if they sell this particular toner. Tried your luck on those bigger Guardian stores.
And yes, do keep me posted on Origins eye cream. Is it the one with mushroom extract?

babystarlet

hi haru,i bought them from taka.
i attended their free products demostration and introduction previously where they showed us and explain to us the products and the ingredients they use.
will u be interested to attend?

haru

hmm...e eye area does feel smoother after applying...other than that i can realy tell any significant difference. but it cld be that i just did not really notice it.hahah..

wind10

I am having wedding banquet in Jun this year. I think it’s rather important to have skin care at home everyday before the big day
happy.gif

I found a web where is selling Japan skin care or cosmetic products. Products are easy to use and save time too.

http://www.orient-treasure.com

May try and take a look !
happy.gif

faith4ever2

Hi Jasmine, you may want to try my beautican. She is good at problem/acne skin. Most important, her beauty regime is not complicated at all.