A Place for Singles

Okie, here are some simple explanations:-

reds = Liverpool (Rafael Benitez)
blues = Chelsea (Jose Mourinho)
Red Devils = Man U (alex ferguson)
Gunners = Arsenal (Arsene Wenger)
Referee = KELONG & Kayu (Bookies)
 


why are liverpool, chelsea etc called by red, blues etc? what cup is this and why must hold cup at stamford bridge? where is this bridge and what is OT?

sorry, so many questions. i lazy to read papers
 
ah siao....special coach of hougang chalet soccer team..
happy.gif
 
haha....
its like why are Uta Jazz (dunno if spelling is rite) called spurs in NBA.

The names have relationship to their colours or logos. Arsenal logo is a cannon hence gunners.
Chelsea has all blue colour jerseys.
For liverpool and Man U, is all red.

Stamford bridge - homeground for Chelsea
OT = Old Trafford - homeground for Man United.

Got it? ;)

MiloIce = 'kick ball' peng (in hokkien). popular drink in kopitiams in Singapore and Msia and some say batam.
 
ah siao, that we all know! hehehe. that's why your team never win any cup/match. whahaha

milo, thanks. got it? so got some more matches? or this is the end?
 
who say me team no win b4!!!..i m the special coach ok!!!...not tat blue team coach who proclaim special one or should i say the fallen special one..LOL
 
Ya prolly the weather is partly to blame. Last week a few of my colleagues were coughing and sneezing around me so probably infected me.

Ceci, must be manuka honey? Normal one cannot? I wasn't given antibiotics though I lost my voice.
 
Good morning...

ah siao....your team got no std lah. In hougang chalet....how steady can your team be? kekeke....plus...you are the coach. hmmmm....hmmmm......hmmmmm......hmmmmm.....
all the siao larng tactics....

ggal....drink more honey.....

me oso started sneezing liao. Damn! the weather is so so hot today.
 
ggal.. i dunno leh.. but i tot manuka honey has more minerals ... pure honey also can la... but those refined ones can skip...
my throat was burning red so the doc gave me antibiotics... think nowadays they very reluctant to give already... cos it is not good for the body...
 
wah lost voice..tat's bad....n ya, my two collegues siting with me also sick!!!...me trying to stay healthy as possible...must go gym n exercise to stay fit sia
 
i also wanna start exercising liao... yesterday felt like going bishan park to run... in the end too tired after whole day 'running ard'
 
G~gal, alamak u also kena ah... me too. mine since last week. doc gave mc again yest but i can't take...
sad.gif


prob will nap again later when the drowsiness kicks in after the med.
 
whole day of 'running ard'. Ceci....in 'layman's term'...do u mean shopping? hehehe....

Weather is really....must drink more water and take more Vit C.

ah siao....exercising in gym may not be good oso wor. Viruses spread more easily in an air-conditioned place
 
Luckily my fever went down. Yesterday was about 38 degrees and I cannot take panadol cos I'm allergic so had to tahan. Turned on the aircon but my feet and hands were icy cold. MOrning woke up felt like blacking out so stayed home. Now slightly better after taking medication. Still have sore throat and running nose though.
 
Rara...wish you loads of luck for this Thur yah!

Ggal....you are like my ex-colleague too...cannot take panadol. My ex-boss too...can only take 1 tablet a time. If not, her eyes will be swollen
 
haha I was sleeping in a jacket and 2 layers of blanket for 2 nights. my doc gave me 2 diff types of tablets for fever which will leave me drenched in perspiration in my sleep.

but i was notti lah. din rest at home during the weekend. :p

Thanx salsa!!
 
Salsa, I cannot even take 1 panado or my eyes will be swollen also. Funny thing is it didn't used to be this way when I was a kid. Only happened abt 5-6 yrs ago. Now I take only ponstan.
 
tat's normal....I oso developed allergy for one type of medicine that I have been taking quite regularly. Even my doc cant explain why
 
wah dinno here got so many pple allergy to panadol..my ex temp staff also like tat..he cant take panadol..so if kanna fever, can only sleep n rest
 
I just recover from my horrible gastric flu. It was terrible... the fever didnt go down after 2 days...

My labour was wasted staying at home... and I have to take another day mc after that, cos it was recovering.

Please take good care of ur healthy as the weather is weird.. everyone is falling sick.
 
everyone's sick! goodness

salsa u know me well hahaha!!! i was really shopping ard... officially shopping ard k? hehehe.. went town ard ten plus.. did manicure and pedicure then went shopping..
 
gooda morning people! wah, everyone falling sick? alamak, ggal and rara also. no wonder, no sight and sound from both of you la. ceci, pls dont go 'running around' so often. sekali get infected too. choi!!

yeah, drink lots of water and rest. the heat outside the door is like a furnace. i am staying indoors for sure...

no football talk today?? hehehe
 
latino....you are iniviting the soccer fanatics back!?

Ceci....I was so right! hahahaha..........

arrgggghhhhhhhh........my domestic helper 烫å my black top
sad.gif
 
hahha, salsa, not really la. cant beat them, so join them lor. at least i learned something yesterday, blues = chelsea, reds = liverpool etc kekeke

i dont understand your chinese la, i assume it is either she lost your back top or ruin it...heheh get another one la, give you reason to go shopping...wahahah. you can partner ceci go shopping. lol
kao_sticktongue.gif
 
Man U oso red wor...the Devils....

she set the temperature too high for the iron, so now there are 2 long greyish lines on my right sleeve.

yah yah.....GSS coming tis 25May....time to replenish
 
Wah Ceci always read you going shopping and spending hundreds...I din know civil servants get paid so well... ;)

Been a long time since i shopped... GSS coming but I seldom can find anything during sales...
 
salsa... less than that.. but i had to buy a pair of slippers cos i was wearing covered heels to go for mani and pedi... that hush puppies sandals cost me $69.. shit... now i regret...

ggal.. no la.. where got paid well? just that i dun save much.. cos i may not live long enough to enjoy it ya.. hehe
 
har.....paid so much for a pair of sandals? Got cheaper ones ard mah

tat reminds me liao. I got pedi before my aerobics class tis sun. Tik I better wear sandals there liao
 



Back
Top