A Place for Singles

powderful07

Really?!

Have I been missed that much?
But then again...it's quite tough to find someone else who have the natural charisma, great looks, wits and unparallel shit-stirring ability to rally this thread...

*smug look*

skylar

omg!!

u guys really full of shit leh.. kaoz.. so many rubbish..

eh.. pple virgin ok!! BIG V hor.. dun pray pray ah! maybe he is trying to get someone to "deflower" him?? zzz...

powderful07

Janie...

If you noticed...all idiots and lamers talk the same way...

HBH...he must have very lubricated nostrils after he digged his nose then...

powderful07

Oh dont worry too much about them idiots...

They'll be gone after a while...once they realised that they're not getting any attention from their worthless posts...

alcifertoh

hahaha I think such beanie standard might even have difficulty putting on a condom within 60 secs, not to mentioned all other stuffs. Powerful, he's onto u. I think he wanna show u his 60 secs trick lol

powderful07

60secs trick?

The only way he can score a gal in 60secs is when

(1) He gets the gal dead drunk
(2) and he pays her LOTS of money after that

vios

i say, any gal just needs 6 secs to scrutinise his face...
and that's the end of a progression in any form of relationship.

Poor chap lah.

vios

Did he even dare to dare me?

But, i'm sure he dare to dare gals to try the '60 secs' formula, but he still don't dare to admit that all the gals will not dare him.

Makes sense?

janie_wawa

nabeh........i belief u dun nid me to remind u tat u r heavy rite? ai hor wa si ah! btw how much wt have u gained after the last update? hahaha 5kg? :p

abit sian leh...the fight at the other side is all too familiar.....same person....same language...same words...until abit sian...tat loser dun have new pattern de....its boring me on a friday afternoon!!!

janie_wawa

wtf!? he actually posted abt blood in his poo? & his sai sank instead of float?

eh but realli meh? sai suppose to float not sink????

vios

Based on my sai experience - if i didn't poo for at leas few days, my sai would sink. Otherwise, pretty floating types.

Back to you.

vios

must be morning kopi, ie. 7+,8+.... it is under maintenance for the rest of the day.
but of course, it's solely based on my body system lah...

just like that piece of salmon which would cleanse the bechalan dancer.