A Place for Singles

vios

tonight boh EPL... so she likely to work until 12am then pang kang liao...

for sats & suns, after EPL still got La Liga.. so she cheong until 5am-6am like that....

not me a patron huh... it's those unclery friends of mine. They still like to go there n ji siao here. muahahha

Vios,

No one is questioning how come you are so familiar with a beer seller's KO time... so no need to explain so much lah...unless you are guilty conscience?
happy.gif

salsa_babe

and she will go.......in super short shorts...and Madonna bra top!

*run for my life* -> Skylar is coming after me with a 24K gold-plated chopper!

skylar

kns lor..

Salsa.. 24K chopper!?! ur imagination damn good hor.. u might as well say 916 Gold!

HBH!!
that cup too big liao leh.. must pour how many bottles of beer man!!! zzz urine eh sai bor?

alcifertoh

Can lah... u just pour for him that cup then enough sales for the night liao can go jia supper liao haha

Urine I think you would have to pee alot to fill it up leh

vios

stop it hor... don't disturb janie liao...
she's trying to focus on her WORK...

*struggling to keep the straight face*

skylar

good morning!!

powderful..
Janie is getting real busy whenever she hears water sound! lol....

Vios..
u mai kay siao lah u.. as if u soo good lor..

janie_wawa

wah lau win lor...win liao lor...early morning making fun of me........

powderful, where have u been!! can u pls come back & entertain ur crazy peasants!!! they have been feeling so bored tat i've became their target!!!!

powderful07

Good what...people making fun of you means they care for you...

So who's been tending my Kang Kong patch while I was away? I'm not having too high expectations of the Royal Ninja Clown to be paying too much attention to my precious Kang Kong...

PS : What's with the water sound? As in Lau Sai water sound?

janie_wawa

damn gross...... simi lau sai water sound! im sure tats not the way to show care u noe? like the way u r making fun of me now(showing care)! (*&@*)&@^&^%!%$!-*&^*^$!

ur kang kong patch? the whole plot died & dried up liao....ur royal ninja hasnt been doing her job......

powderful07

Then what water sound are they making fu...sorry...showing care to you about?
Care to elaborate a little bit more?

Aku catch no bolla...

If she's not watering the kang kong patch then what's the stupid Ninja wannabe up to recently?

alcifertoh

Janie don't like this can? The royal ninja has a day job to hold and after she knocks off, she gotta go promote tiger beer in skimpy cheong sum or torn and tattered see through tops. If got any matches, she has to stay till 5 - 6 am in the morning leh. Where got time to tend? Very poorthing liao dun blame her.