(2016) 2016 brides

tulipkiss

hello girls, here is my agenda for the customary before wedding luncheon. any comments?

4am: wake up
5am: make-up and hairdo
730am: gatecrash
830am: quick tea ceremony for bride's parents
9am: set off for photoshoot (at hotel or one location)
1030am: proceed to hotel
11am: tea ceremony at hotel
12pm: touch-up makeup
1pm: banquet

alternatively.. having more time for photos

3am: wake up
4am: make-up and hairdo
630am: gatecrash
730am: quick tea ceremony for bride's parents
8am: set off for photoshoot (at hotel or one location)

Last edited:

sakuragal05

hello girls, here is my agenda for the customary before wedding luncheon. any comments?

4am: wake up
5am: make-up and hairdo
730am: gatecrash
830am: quick tea ceremony for bride's parents
9am: set off for photoshoot (at hotel or one location)

alternatively.. having more time for photos

3am: wake up
4am: make-up and hairdo
630am: gatecrash
730am: quick tea ceremony for bride's parents
8am: set off for photoshoot (at hotel or one location)

Hi tulipkiss, you no need to go to the groom house but straight to hotel after photoshoot? Cause mine will something like option 2 but need to reach the groom's house at 9 am n 10-1030am to the restaurant as my banquet will be there.

tulipkiss

Hi tulipkiss, you no need to go to the groom house but straight to hotel after photoshoot? Cause mine will something like option 2 but need to reach the groom's house at 9 am n 10-1030am to the restaurant as my banquet will be there.

oh yep, agreed (with both sides' parents) that we will skip the groom's house for some personal reasons.

sakuragal05

Ladies, how many PG do you hire for your wedding? I was wondering if 1 photographer is enough as recently attended my sister's wedding and my mum complained the photographer is hard to find when need him to take pictures and turn out not much photos taken from our side family....

I not sure if I want to spend another $$ on it anot.

octobride

Ladies, how many PG do you hire for your wedding? I was wondering if 1 photographer is enough as recently attended my sister's wedding and my mum complained the photographer is hard to find when need him to take pictures and turn out not much photos taken from our side family....

That's a good question, you have a point there. Now I am thinking... Or maybe the PG is just hiding somewhere? :\

I engaged Awesome Memories which comes with 2 PGs.. But now the Wife is pregnant.. Not too sure whether I will have 2 PGs on the day itself but she is due before my wedding and they didn't mention that only 1 person can make it.. So I'm crossing my fingers..

But I engaged them because the price of them is just slightly more than some which is 1 PG only.. Maybe you want to find those companies that have 2 PG if you think you want to cover more??

sakuragal05

I engaged Awesome Memories which comes with 2 PGs.. But now the Wife is pregnant.. Not too sure whether I will have 2 PGs on the day itself but she is due before my wedding and they didn't mention that only 1 person can make it.. So I'm crossing my fingers..

But I engaged them because the price of them is just slightly more than some which is 1 PG only.. Maybe you want to find those companies that have 2 PG if you think you want to cover more??

Cause I had hired WMA production. They have 1 PG n VG. We need to to top abit more if we need another PG. I only this PG to be to snap more during our lunch banquet. So still thinking loh.....

Cause I had hired WMA production. They have 1 PG n VG. We need to to top abit more if we need another PG. I only this PG to be to snap more during our lunch banquet. So still thinking loh.....

Maybe you want to check with them if you are able to engage PG for like additional 2 hours and what is their cost like? Some charge extra PG by the hours. Hope it helps. :)

Belleling

Hi Dear , that day is a good day for wedding and nice number too!

I have already booked my hotel at Fullerton and my bridal shoot I just signed up w TWC.

I heard this coming Saturday 7/11 they have bridal fair , you can keep a look out, because some bridal shop will give you lots of perks.

Although is 11/11/16 Still has one year to go, very excited! Start to buying some sisters' clothes.

Besides , do you have engage with emcee or live band?

Hi, did you find any gown you like for AD and prewedding?

Demisnail

Hi all! We are still frantically looking for VG for our luncheon! The ones we were interested were above our 2.5k budget or that they are not available on our date!

Doed anyone have a VG company to reccomend, 10 hours, 2x VG, inclusive of super express lunch highlights? We have looked through many companies but haven't found something that looks good.

Thanks alot!

Bunny26

Help! Anybody knows the unit number for Rico a Mona photoshoot along Tanjong Pagar? It's a different unit from the bridal studio itself.

tulipkiss

cos we heard otherwise from Master Long. say after an chuang must have someone sleeping on the bed to have the Qi. but can't rem exactly.. anybody seen master long too?

jyy27

Hi all! We are still frantically looking for VG for our luncheon! The ones we were interested were above our 2.5k budget or that they are not available on our date!

Doed anyone have a VG company to reccomend, 10 hours, 2x VG, inclusive of super express lunch highlights? We have looked through many companies but haven't found something that looks good.

Thanks alot!

Hey babe try checking out Wayne Studios? Their rates are quite reasonable! :)

tulipkiss

Yes, master long said that we must have either your hubby to be or yourself to sleep on the bed.

hmm, will try to arrange that.

really pissed that the parents are requesting to follow "traditions" last minute..
cannot sleep apart after wedding, yet cannot move into house before wedding. wth?
cannot sleep on the bed after an chuang..
must visit the new house after gatecrash..
cannot sit on new house bed when visiting after gatecrash..

:eek::rolleyes:o_O:confused::mad:

octobride

hmm, will try to arrange that.

really pissed that the parents are requesting to follow "traditions" last minute..
cannot sleep apart after wedding, yet cannot move into house before wedding. wth?
cannot sleep on the bed after an chuang..
must visit the new house after gatecrash..
cannot sit on new house bed when visiting after gatecrash..

:eek::rolleyes:o_O:confused::mad:

Hmmm... Listen to your parents!
I think they are trying to say, only can touch the bed and move into new house after the wedding day.

As for visit new house after gate crash... That I never hear before.

pipitbj

I'll be bringing my mum to a gown rental shop @ Jurong Point 2, 3rd level just along the NTUC xtra that stretch of shops...
Long gowns from $150 onwards.

go to city plaza. the shop sell u the mum gown for 150 thereabout. free alteration of length. the jurong pt shop cost u 150 just to rent. might as well buy.

pipitbj

think 150. plus addon sleeves 20 so its abt 170. the gown was sleeveless. mum wants sleeves so they will use the excess lace to sew on as sleeves. 20bucks was ex in my opinion as it was using excess lace from the alteration, tmd.

octobride

think 150. plus addon sleeves 20 so its abt 170. the gown was sleeveless. mum wants sleeves so they will use the excess lace to sew on as sleeves. 20bucks was ex in my opinion as it was using excess lace from the alteration, tmd.

All want to earn money only la.... :rolleyes:

tulipkiss

Hmmm... Listen to your parents!
I think they are trying to say, only can touch the bed and move into new house after the wedding day.

As for visit new house after gate crash... That I never hear before.

they meant on the wedding day i think! lol. so difficult to understand them sometimes, especially if they don't wanna say things too clearly for fear of appearing too dictative.

anyway settled! we will shift house on the same day of GDL (auspicious day for us as a couple).
an chuang on the same day morning then sleep on the bed that night (following master long's advice).

and since already moved before AD, no need to visit the house after gatecrash. now everyone's happy!
except that i suddenly can't bear to leave my parents place.. HAHA.

octobride

they meant on the wedding day i think! lol. so difficult to understand them sometimes, especially if they don't wanna say things too clearly for fear of appearing too dictative.

anyway settled! we will shift house on the same day of GDL (auspicious day for us as a couple).
an chuang on the same day morning then sleep on the bed that night (following master long's advice).

and since already moved before AD, no need to visit the house after gatecrash. now everyone's happy!
except that i suddenly can't bear to leave my parents place.. HAHA.

At least you have your own flat.
I have to stay with in laws. For a long time I guess.

MrsLaw

I'm having a very difficult times with feline. I signed up with them last yr and recently I requested for a deduction of AD photography. A deduction of $200 only.

My orginal package was $3088, because the current price as of 2016 is $2888 thus Rachel came up with deduction of $200 only. After exchanging at least 10emails, she still charged me $2888 in total because she insisted saying current price $2888.

I'm got super tired from talking to someone who dont understand what I'm talking about.

If i were to go to case for report of what seems like an unethical business conduct will it works?

tulipkiss

We had 280 confirmed guests, when our minimum required is 250. Now few weeks before the wedding, guests start dropping out.. left with only 250.

For our case, there will surely be few more to drop out over the next few weeks.. but it’s too late for us to invite additional people or to headache over it :/ will just let it be.

Clzh

We had 280 confirmed guests, when our minimum required is 250. Now few weeks before the wedding, guests start dropping out.. left with only 250.

For our case, there will surely be few more to drop out over the next few weeks.. but it’s too late for us to invite additional people or to headache over it :/ will just let it be.
Consider inviting your parent's or in-law's friends? If there's still a few weeks left I think it's still fine.. Can ask over whatsapp if they are keen then officially invite them? :)

tulipkiss

Consider inviting your parent's or in-law's friends? If there's still a few weeks left I think it's still fine.. Can ask over whatsapp if they are keen then officially invite them? :)

they have already invited all their friends n relatives. will try asking over the weekend i guess.
but 3 weeks left only to be exact. not very nice to those being invited last min.. so we don't wanna waste too much energy on fretting over these.. just surprised by the number of dropout rate - even from close friends..

Jamietn

they have already invited all their friends n relatives. will try asking over the weekend i guess.
but 3 weeks left only to be exact. not very nice to those being invited last min.. so we don't wanna waste too much energy on fretting over these.. just surprised by the number of dropout rate - even from close friends..

What about ur neighbors or even ur frens or colleagues that u might missed out...