(2015) 2015 brides??

Newjourney

Hello Brides of 2015, anyone engaged external MUA not from their bridal studio? Any recommendations for MUA who can do natural and radiant looking make-up?
Thanks in advance

PingpongahGOGO

Hi guys,

i need some advice whether if i should find Master long, as i only wants a date for my solemnizing date, AC is not required as our resale flats will only be here end of year,
wont be doing any chinese customary nor guo da li, will be only packing ang bao to our parents as a thank you for going thru all the help and there for us.

Anyone's wedding fall on a weekday too?
my auspicious date given by my master is on a weekday, had booked my venue but everyday I'm worrying about the turn up rate stress...
Hi,

Can I ask in the end how's ur wedding turnout? Cos my master gave me a weekday too.. Mondayyy..

saunda

I just signed up with Bridal Concept last week. when is a good month to take PS locally?
what are the preparation we need to do before PS?
Hello can I have your review for Bridal Concept's review? Who your pws photographer? MUA for both PWS and AD? You took at Sg or msia?

frommisstomrs

Hello can I have your review for Bridal Concept's review? Who your pws photographer? MUA for both PWS and AD? You took at Sg or msia?

Took them for my AD gowns and make up.
I would recommend you don't get Tiffany. My trials was good but the AD wasn't.

Products used on the 2 days were different too.

On my AD, I was also given wrong size of my kua.