(2015) 2015 brides??

alyooop

I was also looking at this list too, however I saw that some of the dates in this list doesn't match auspicious dates at other websites. So I checked this online Chinese calendar and found that some dates like Jan 10 2015 is actually inauspicious!

So I don't know how accurate is this list, just to share...
Hahaha... mine's on 10 Jan. Oh well. /shrug

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
But the tong Shu for 2015 will only b out in sept hence right now the only way is using bazi to select . Hope this helps :)
~ From Master David Tong's post on 3 Feb 2014.

++ Note that tong shu dates are general dates only and both your bazi are not taken into consideration. A good date in the tong shu can still turn out to be inauspicious if the date is not compatible with both your bazi++
~ From Master David Tong's post on 11 Feb 2014.

♥ Alina ♥

Hi, any other recommendation for venue for solemnization?
I was thinking either chalet, food for thoughts@botanic garden or skyve.
Anyone did solemnization at chalet?
For those who did ur solemnization, how much do u allocate for ur budget? :)
Thanks. :)

zrhs

Hi, any other recommendation for venue for solemnization?
I was thinking either chalet, food for thoughts@botanic garden or skyve.
Anyone did solemnization at chalet?
For those who did ur solemnization, how much do u allocate for ur budget? :)
Thanks. :)

any budget / theme that you looking at ? there alots of nice places for solemnization like a boutique hotel eg: Klapson, if you looking at garden theme can opt for Bliss House.

zrhs

Just checking if the ladies here had book your AD PG & VG ? if yes can reveal who you book from ?
Can anyone advise the average market rate ? so many PG & VG out there , some so exp while some can be so cheap. I look at their portfolio until tired. So difficult to choose the right one.

ling_y

Hi, I went to consult Master Long today for wedding dates. And, he gave us 3 years worth of dates and went through in details on the an chuan, guo da li. :) I like his detailed analysis (about 45mins) he also shared the characteristics of our ba zhi. :)

If anyone want to get your wedding date, you can consider asking
Master Long
Tel: 90675008
Address: 31 Pinewood Grove
S 738263 (his personal house)

Just sms him in chinese, your chinese names, birthdates (english and chinese) and time of birth, year, animal and both parents year of birth with the animal.
He normally takes 2-3 days to count and will SMS you back when you can go down for consultation.

Charges: $120

Annieloh

Hi guys! I'm a 2015 bride too! Everything booked already .. now working hard to lose weight for my shoot in July.. so excited abt it!

zrhs

Hi, I went to consult Master Long today for wedding dates. And, he gave us 3 years worth of dates and went through in details on the an chuan, guo da li. :) I like his detailed analysis (about 45mins) he also shared the characteristics of our ba zhi. :)

If anyone want to get your wedding date, you can consider asking
Master Long
Tel: 90675008
Address: 31 Pinewood Grove
S 738263 (his personal house)

Just sms him in chinese, your chinese names, birthdates (english and chinese) and time of birth, year, animal and both parents year of birth with the animal.
He normally takes 2-3 days to count and will SMS you back when you can go down for consultation.

Charges: $120

Thumb up! i gotta my dates from Master Long too! :D

baconandeggs

Hi, sorry if this seems like a blank question but I sincerely would like to please know, if we are going to ROM this year and have our wedding banquet in March 2015, am I considered to be a 2015 bride (because of local chinese tradition based on wedding banquet) or 2014 because of the ROM date when we are legally married?

tulipkiss

Hi, sorry if this seems like a blank question but I sincerely would like to please know, if we are going to ROM this year and have our wedding banquet in March 2015, am I considered to be a 2015 bride (because of local chinese tradition based on wedding banquet) or 2014 because of the ROM date when we are legally married?

depends on the context. no hard and fast "rules". i'm planning ROM in 2015 but banquet maybe 2016. i consider myself a bride in both years. hahaha.

reecia

Halooo All... We ROM last year & we got date for customary (mid 2015)... now still couldn't decide if we should go ahead with customary... Any suggestion to dinner location below 1k? Was thinking even restaurants but seems like attended alot of wedding at peach garden & peony jade.. wonder where else has nice food...

winnie_rong

I will ROM this year 2014 and banquet in 2015. I consider myself BTB bride as my family views me as really married after all the customary stuff r completed :) but regardless of which year, we all want to enjoy this process. :)

winnie_rong

Halooo All... We ROM last year & we got date for customary (mid 2015)... now still couldn't decide if we should go ahead with customary... Any suggestion to dinner location below 1k? Was thinking even restaurants but seems like attended alot of wedding at peach garden & peony jade.. wonder where else has nice food...
Hi Reecia, u can consider Traders Hotel or M Hotel. Quite reasonable prcing for hotels. For resturant u might want to consider Qianxi or Tong Luk Group. Food is nice. :)

tulipkiss

is it weird not to serve wine during banquet? i'm fine with having wine in the package, but HTB has a close friend who attends wedding dinner and usually drinks 5-6 bottles of wine alone, even under "supervision" -_- so we thought of avoiding trouble by excluding wine during the banquet. but, would not be a great idea for other guests who prefers to have a bit of wine..

limkx

Hi any recommendation of places to hold weekend wedding dinner in June 2015...under 1100 nett per table for about 30 table

mehhh1501

Like to check with you girls, if you have heard of mike.1studio? His AD is very cheap. But not able to find any reviews on this photographer leh. Abit scare...

purlip33

Hi any recommendation of places to hold weekend wedding dinner in June 2015...under 1100 nett per table for about 30 table
hi i think most of the restaurants can meet ur budget. Peony Jade, peach garden are worth considering food is nice too. For hotels Holiday Inn, Riverview hotel may meet ur requirement. Restaurant in hotels like orchard parade n miramar hotel can also be considered

jekzl_87

Hi everyone! I'm a 2015 btb too! Will be having the parents-meet-the-parents session next week, excited! Btw, anyone able to advise on guo da li's list of items for bride and groom? :)

Thanks in advance!

jas_yeo

I'm a 2015 BTB too! June 2015 and is busy looking for venues now! It's a tough job! I'll be holding my ROM this june and it's driving me crazy trying to the solemniser. hahaha!! tried the fame dr phua but he is not free... headache!! >_<

Anyway, where hv most of u book?? I wanted to find somewhere with nice food, convenient location (hopefully accessible by MRT!) and of course, hopefully can budget within $1.3K max! I'm considering Traders Hotel now but the pillars inside......

But that aside, I'm glad I've already taken my photo shoot & paid deposit for bridal salon for AD! at least some stuff down now! hehehe.

zrhs

I'm a 2015 BTB too! June 2015 and is busy looking for venues now! It's a tough job! I'll be holding my ROM this june and it's driving me crazy trying to the solemniser. hahaha!! tried the fame dr phua but he is not free... headache!! >_<

Anyway, where hv most of u book?? I wanted to find somewhere with nice food, convenient location (hopefully accessible by MRT!) and of course, hopefully can budget within $1.3K max! I'm considering Traders Hotel now but the pillars inside......

But that aside, I'm glad I've already taken my photo shoot & paid deposit for bridal salon for AD! at least some stuff down now! hehehe.

Congrats, how many tables you looking at ? Maybe can try Amara , MHotel, Holiday Day Inn Orchard City, Concrode ?

PShan

Hello All! I'm a 2015 BTB too! (or 2014 if looking at chinese calendar). I booked My Dream Wedding for photoshoot and Crown Plaza for dinner banquet. I think Crown Plaza at Changi Airport is pretty decent, with pillarless and nice ballroom, nice bridal suite, and they throw in quite a number of perks as we signed up our package during the wedding show last year. And they gave us free usage of the 'conference room' for solemnisation. I have treid their food before during my friend's wedding there and the food is pretty decent too. I am pretty satisfied with the overall package price.

If those dun mind its location (not town area), should go and take a look too! Now looking for actual day photography/videography & photobooth. Anyone have recommendations?

Last edited:

huifen.yeo

Hey Jas... Seeing your post really made me suber kan chong sia... As I have done none of the bookings yet :(

jas_yeo

Hey Jas... Seeing your post really made me suber kan chong sia... As I have done none of the bookings yet :(
Hahaha others make me gan chiong too. My fiance's cousin is getting married next year too and she couldnt book her priority choice. So out of curiousity, i email in to crowne plaza as that was one of my intended venue.... ended up, it was not.available anymore!

So now i gan chiong liao. I check a few places and my date is taken.. more gan chiong. Hahaha so we were saying we must book soon. I should be booking traders hotel this weekend. Get it done and over with. Hehe

So wishing u the best!! Hope u can find yr dream venue soon!! :)

huifen.yeo

Hahaha others make me gan chiong too. My fiance's cousin is getting married next year too and she couldnt book her priority choice. So out of curiousity, i email in to crowne plaza as that was one of my intended venue.... ended up, it was not.available anymore!

So now i gan chiong liao. I check a few places and my date is taken.. more gan chiong. Hahaha so we were saying we must book soon. I should be booking traders hotel this weekend. Get it done and over with. Hehe

So wishing u the best!! Hope u can find yr dream venue soon!! :)

Tks gal. Yes yes must book really soon liao. Arbo all taken up. Wishing you the best too.... heehee

reecia

I just booked at Concorde.. Also looked at M hotel and Traders hotel but went with Concorde in the end....
Lemon, what is the price per table for Concorde?

I am looking in June 2015 too.. gosh.. does it mean i need to start looking at the places -_-

zrhs

I am looking in June 2015 too.. gosh.. does it mean i need to start looking at the places -_-

Most hotels should have release 2015 prices and many of them had been start booking. You might want to start now by sending the hotels for the details on the packages & check the avalablity, especially if you are not flexible with the dates and do not hv much dates to choose from.

Not scared being kaisu but that the trend in singapore in booking wedding banquet. Start early is always good =D

Lemons

Mine is a weekend lunch, if you are interested give me your email and I'll send to you.

Most hotels already have 2015 prices by now, for those who don't, they might give you the 2014 price if you book with them soon...

Hi all~

Mine is on nov 2015 at M hotel~

Hui fen, u can go for wedding show held by those hotel as there will be better perks given and can try "bargain" more hehe

I am going to start to plan and purchase some stuffs from online and ship to sg as cheaper~

Bngak, my buddy banquet held at Sheraton last year nov and I can say that their food is nice~ overall service ok..high ceiling and no pillar~ I wanna take up there also but me and my bf more on budget.. So we took M hotel as the food is not bad too~

RS_

Im sep 2015 btb.. have booked bridal n banquet...

How long before should i book pg n vg??? Not sure where to start frm too..

Hi 5! I'm also sept 2015 btb!...had confirmed BS and banquet too and currently sourcing for PG and VG (optional). My htb and I will be meeting up with photographers to view their works and of course their rates and we hope to get this done latest by step this year. Starts searching online for wedding photographers, check out their websites and fix an appointment to meet up with him/her. My advise is you must feel comfortable with your PG since he/she will be taking photos of both of you during your wedding, you need someone whom you can trust and feel at ease during the whole process :)

RS_

but how long before we should book PG & VG???

For us is a year before...think it's up to individual. We are just afraid that the one that we short listed might not available on the date we want, thus we agreed to book one latest by sep this year.

huifen.yeo

Hi all~

Mine is on nov 2015 at M hotel~

Hui fen, u can go for wedding show held by those hotel as there will be better perks given and can try "bargain" more hehe

I am going to start to plan and purchase some stuffs from online and ship to sg as cheaper~

Cynthiasotong yeah yeah me going to cfm the venue very soon... Tks for your advice ... Actually me intending to import some wedding cards / candy bar stuffs / wedding deco from overseas too ... Seems to be fun lol

Hi huifen~

High five~ I will be doing through taobao~ Shipping to an sea forwarder and ship to sg~
an advice for u if u buying from taobao~ try to get more stuff from same seller and remember to chat with them first to confirm there is stocks and bargain with them for free shipping as mostly their shipping is ex~

feliz

Hi all happy BTB!

I'm new here. Currently headache about choosing fengshui master too.
My future MIL brought us for fengshui consultation however the master only based on zodiac and tongshu to count the date and only gave us 3 dates which all fall in Oct'15.

My HTB and I find that it's just too general selection when it's not based on our own bazi. I tried to contact Master Tong but he is only available next month. Now I'm considering Master Long, anyone knows roughly how soon the consultation can be at?
I'm kiasu now as I realised we started to plan quite late. We target sometime around May 2015 subjected to auspicious date counted by Master.

Hi feliz,

I will recommend master long~ I got two couples friends done by him and I find him good.. So I actually went to him too.. When u call him, he will ask u to message the information to him.. You and ur htb 生辰八字~ after less than a week, he will message u saying done and ask u fix appointment but his appointment might be packed.. If u are rushing, u can tell him..

ImageUploadedBySBForum1394508848.152817.jpg

feliz

Thanks Cynthia!

I've texted him earlier this morning asking for appointment, but he has yet to revert.
Hot pies like Master Tong too! lolz