(2015) 2015 brides??

G&Z

nah I also planning 2015 wedding... so you ain't the only kiasu one...

G&Z

sorry for the late reply... been busy looking for a new job and just started this week...

honestly have not really start planning... kinda jot down guest list, looking ard for bridal shops.. quite like huimin michelle.. chose a few wedding bands but not confirmed yet...
date wise, hoping to be in Oct but gotta see his mum... yourself?

yilingang

Same here! i just started a new job so still settling in...

oh I got my date, may 2015... So I guess I really am more kiasu than u..!

Maybe cos im doing the ala carte way, I've booked my pre-wedding photographer and gowns... also my actual day photography and videography.. :p I'm also starting to look at venues, actual day bridal gowns (quite like olive suite), groom's suits..etc.

Think I'm progressing too fast? I was planning to start my craft projects next year... But now abit losing steam :(

lazy2be

JIA you!! Don't lose steam yet! I'm also planning my wedding for 2015 prob in the first quarter. I don't think it's wrong to be Kiasu since these things just get more and more ex every yr. Since I'm a teacher I also don't have time to do things last minute. Got no choice but to plan things early so it's less stressful.

G&Z

actually im more kiasu coz im looking at Oct 2015! haha...

nothing wrong to plan in advance... to be honest, there r many things to plan and look ard...

but im gettin a wedding planner (so i can b a bridezilla to her)...

yea dont lose steam! juz slowly do it... i also kinda stop looking ard for ideas... all i wanna do is slp after i reach home..

videographer: im lookin at mayad productions... photographer: chose by him coz he's particular abt photos...

9234620159_ac38236277_c.jpg

The Secret Garden Wedding Show

Enjoy Bridal Fashion Show by The Louvre Bridal

Event starts from 11am to 4.30pm on Sun, 21st July 2013

Check out our wedding show promotions at our booth!

RSVP at http://singaporebrides.com/hotels/hisocc/index.php

See you there!
happy.gif

Cheers!
Fion
Your Wedding Advisor
+65 6337 1714
www.dreamzcoffee.com
www.facebook.com/dreamzcoffee
Coffee and Tea Dreamzcoffee

yilingang

actually im more kiasu coz im looking at Oct 2015! haha...

nothing wrong to plan in advance... to be honest, there r many things to plan and look ard...

but im gettin a wedding planner (so i can b a bridezilla to her)...

yea dont lose steam! juz slowly do it... i also kinda stop looking ard for ideas... all i wanna do is slp after i reach home..

videographer: im lookin at mayad productions... photographer: chose by him coz he's particular abt photos...

You are getting a wedding planner and planning so way in advance?? U r superb!

dun really know many videographers so I just stick to those I know and comfortable with lo..

Most vendors are very shocked by my kiasu-ism.. :D and some even dun let me book until next yr :(

G&Z

You are getting a wedding planner and planning so way in advance?? U r superb!

dun really know many videographers so I just stick to those I know and comfortable with lo..

Most vendors are very shocked by my kiasu-ism.. :D and some even dun let me book until next yr :(

reason i want to get a wedding planner because i dont want to enlist frens' help.. i just want them to relax and enjoy the day with me.. and if frens screw ur event or whatsoever, i dun knw how to react so if the wedding planner screw up, i will "kill" her without qualms.. haha

they shldnt b shock lor... a lot of wedding venues will be taken up if dun book early... funny, book early they dun allow and when i book too late, no slot...

btw, i heard the lightpixels and tinydot or sth r pretty gd for photographers n whatsnot... wedding paparazzi is gd for videos

now my most impt thing is set the date then look for wedding planner n basically things will b kinda formed

lazy2be

Not really interested in boarding ticket style but I am open to printing other designs with others if its cheaper!

Phoebenghx

I'm a 2015 bride too! I'm looking at Oct/Nov.
Have not consult any fengshui master on the actual date. But I'm taking my pre-wedding photoshoot in advance due to work commitment.

yilingang

Have not consult any fengshui master on the actual date. But I'm taking my pre-wedding photoshoot in advance due to work commitment.

I'm taking my pre-wedding photoshoot in advance too.. Not really cos of work commitments, but cos I wanted to do a winter theme and it will be too rushed if I waited till the next winter in late 2014

G&Z

wow! going overseas for the shoot?

G&Z

G&Z - u have any wedding planners to recommend? Looking for someone to do venue decor for my banquet..
not really... im still looking around...my plan is to choose a few and meet them before I decide who to choose... i read on magazine that this particular wedding planner: butterflies & cakes decorate the venue pretty awesome.. go check them out

yilingang

I met one of them at a roadshow and I found the lady's sales pitch very unconvincing.. Maybe she's new as she wasn't familiar with the past works of the company..but didn't like the way she spoke to us.. she threw big hotel names at us and said they only have been doing 'atas' venues like ritz.. But have no idea abt a hotel called four seasons :(

G&Z

I met one of them at a roadshow and I found the lady's sales pitch very unconvincing.. Maybe she's new as she wasn't familiar with the past works of the company..but didn't like the way she spoke to us.. she threw big hotel names at us and said they only have been doing 'atas' venues like ritz.. But have no idea abt a hotel called four seasons :(

she doesn't know four seasons? serious? sorry to say this but she's really dumb and doesn't know anything... hmm check out others?
so u found the plc? honestly i had to bring forward my wedding to early 1015 instead of oct 2015 coz 2 "fengshui masters"said its better to marry earlier like nez yr so kinda compromise to early 2015... i have to wait till early sep to get dates n hopefully able to get the hotel i want... :(

ChubbyDi

Hi ladies!
Nice to meet you all! I'm also a 2015 BTB, looking at Oct/ Nov. Seems like year end is a more popular period for wedding.

Phoebenghx

Hi ladies!
Nice to meet you all! I'm also a 2015 BTB, looking at Oct/ Nov. Seems like year end is a more popular period for wedding.

I think so too! And usually the price for banquet is slightly higher than first half of the year.

Hi Hi~ 2015-June BTB here... had already signed up bridal package.... trying to source for hotel banquet but realise most of the pricing is not out yet for 2015 ....

Hi~~
Which bridal studio did you signed up with?
Yeah, meanwhile I'm still shortlisting the venues.
Have to start going bridal fair next year!

babyling

I am a march 2015 bride! :) got my date from Master Long recently. Highly recommend! And booked my bs with Z Wedding on recent BOWS event! Now left with banquet. :)

Phoebenghx

I am a march 2015 bride! :) got my date from Master Long recently. Highly recommend! And booked my bs with Z Wedding on recent BOWS event! Now left with banquet. :)

Hi babyling, what's Master Long's rate like?
Was thinking whether to find Master Long or Master David Tong.

I am with Digio =)
I see~ Do they hardsell? Seen quite abit of mixed reviews about them.

may_tan_may

Hi babyling

I'm a 2015 btb too. Now still headache over the bridal co.
I'm very impressed w z wedding gowns & CL photography too!

Do u Mind sharing ur package w z wedding..?

[email protected]

Thanks!

zrhs

Hi babyling, what's Master Long's rate like?
Was thinking whether to find Master Long or Master David Tong.

I see~ Do they hardsell? Seen quite abit of mixed reviews about them.

Most bridal co do hard sell if u seem interested. Most impt is if u like their gowns n photography anot. My exp with them is still acceptable, I signed tgt with my friend and she does all talking. Unknowingly I have 3 -4 friends with digio , only found out when we talk abt weddings.

ChubbyDi

I signed up with ZWedding CL photography at BOWS too. Really love their gowns and photos!
Their package is indeed more expensive than the rest. Sure hope it's worth it!
Btw, I've got a referral voucher which entitles 1 friend who sign up to 3 extra poses.
PM me if anyone is interested.

babyling

@phoebanghx actually I been to 2 masters before. And I personally feel long shifu is better cos he really tell you what you should do during wedding day, and the dates he gave is 3 years. We paid 120 for long shifu and as for David tong we paid 130. So I think price wise long shifu is cheaper but he is more experienced and detailed in talking about the do's and don'ts. He also got tell us our character based on our ba zi. My HTB is so impressed by him!

babyling

@phoebanghx actually I been to 2 masters before. And I personally feel long shifu is better cos he really tell you what you should do during wedding day, and the dates he gave is 3 years. We paid 120 for long shifu and as for David tong we paid 130. So I think price wise long shifu is cheaper but he is more experienced and detailed in talking about the do's and don'ts. He also got tell us our character based on our ba zi. My HTB is so impressed by him!

Phoebenghx

Thanks for the info! :) Shall make an appt with him soon.

Most bridal co do hard sell if u seem interested. Most impt is if u like their gowns n photography anot. My exp with them is still acceptable, I signed tgt with my friend and she does all talking. Unknowingly I have 3 -4 friends with digio , only found out when we talk abt weddings.

That's true. DiGio is actually one of my shortlisted BS as my colleague was their bride few years back and she has introduced quite a number of her friends to them.
My case I would just need a AD package will do as I signed up with France Paris Taipei for pre-wedding photoshoot.

zrhs

Thanks for the info! :) Shall make an appt with him soon.

That's true. DiGio is actually one of my shortlisted BS as my colleague was their bride few years back and she has introduced quite a number of her friends to them.
My case I would just need a AD package will do as I signed up with France Paris Taipei for pre-wedding photoshoot.

Master Long = Long Tian Xiang?
He is my master too.. very funny old uncle.. his house is woah!.. heheheh ..

Cheryl22

I gotten a tentative date only because the "Tong Shu" not out yet. I am short-listing Aisle and The Louvre Bridal. Heard lots of good comments about them.

G&Z

wow so there are many 2015 brides! its good to meet all of you here...
im waiting for tong shu before i can choose the dates...

Phoebenghx

wow so there are many 2015 brides! its good to meet all of you here...
im waiting for tong shu before i can choose the dates...

Nice to see you here too! :)

Anyone know when will the 2015 wedding package for hotel banquet will be release? All replied me not ready ... Should we join wedding show 1st to understand the hotel could offer? Does it helps?

Maybe next year? Now I'm using 2014 rates as reference, then add $100 (since usually they up the price every year).
If join wedding shows now, will the vendors be not so keen to let us know what are they offering?
I think I'll start going wedding show next year, hehe.

G&Z

i think the price list will b end of the year or early next year... they also need to cater for those getting married in early 2015

jamiiewan

hello all,

Im also planning on 2015.
Already bought my Bridal Package from Z wedding in the recent BOWS.
Fell in love with their photos and gowns. Signed with them even though the prices of other Bridals are so much lower.
I have a referral voucher as well. Entitles both of us to 3 extra photos. Can PM me if you are keen!

I've checked with some hotels regarding the rates on 2015. Currently their packages is valid till mar 2015. :)
However, it is highly recommended to view the places and booked them once the rates are out.

My friend works for hotel events.
She mentioned that it is better to get the hotel banquet during wedding shows.
There will be much more perks during wedding shows.
I think can short list the hotels and view the places. Can also gauge the prices.
Sometimes the staff may even help u and see if can secure the prices till later part of 2015.

Hope these info helps!

G&Z

hello all,

Im also planning on 2015.
Already bought my Bridal Package from Z wedding in the recent BOWS.
Fell in love with their photos and gowns. Signed with them even though the prices of other Bridals are so much lower.
I have a referral voucher as well. Entitles both of us to 3 extra photos. Can PM me if you are keen!

I've checked with some hotels regarding the rates on 2015. Currently their packages is valid till mar 2015. :)
However, it is highly recommended to view the places and booked them once the rates are out.

My friend works for hotel events.
She mentioned that it is better to get the hotel banquet during wedding shows.
There will be much more perks during wedding shows.
I think can short list the hotels and view the places. Can also gauge the prices.
Sometimes the staff may even help u and see if can secure the prices till later part of 2015.

Hope these info helps!

thank you for the info! after i get the date, i will go look for the venues... how did you find out about the wedding shows? my bf was telling me we only attend those that have the vendors we like rather go for all... reasons due to his work commitments and he doesn't want me to attend alone

what do you ladies think?

zrhs

thank you for the info! after i get the date, i will go look for the venues... how did you find out about the wedding shows? my bf was telling me we only attend those that have the vendors we like rather go for all... reasons due to his work commitments and he doesn't want me to attend alone

what do you ladies think?

I also wanted to attend the wedding shows but I'm afraid that they don't entertain us as the prices not our for 2015.. We cannot book them too. But we get to see the ballroom n taste the food lol