DiGio put me through Hell :((

MrsMrs

I rented my dress from DiGio for $2000 and I have gone through HELL with them. Girls please read this story if you are considering them....

The Day of my Wedding
As soon as I put my wedding dress on my photographer started taking pictures of me, within a few minutes the hook at the back of my dress BROKE! This meant that every few minutes my mother or friend, wedding planner would need to pull up my zip because it would keep FALLING DOWN since there was no hook now. THEN THE ZIP BROKE! This was a total nightmare..... THIS WAS MY WEDDING DAY I COULDNT BELEIVE THS WAS HAPPENING TO ME! We managed to use a safety pin and pin the zip it in place so it wasnt obvious but every 15 mins or less the safety pin would give way....I had never felt so embarrassed.....
After my chapel ceremony I buttoned my train up (the train was long but the sales rep explained to me she would put a button and string so i could button up the train to make it shorter after the ceremony so that I could enjoy my reception.... THIS ALSO BROKE. So during my reception when there was music and dancing I would have to carry the train.

When I returned the dress Sandy the sales rep told me the owner was on holiday and that she would call me....SHE NEVER DID....when I called them to ask why, Sandy started screaming at me saying ‘why did you wear the dress for THREE DAYS! And that i RUINED HER DRESS’ I couldnt beleive this, she shouted and shouted and said I’m LYING! I told her I had no reason to lie and all these things ruined my special day and the quality of the dress was really poor. She then transfered the call to the owner....again the owner told me it wasnt possible again telling me I was lying and that it wasnt possible. HOW CAN THEY SHOW NO REMORSE! This was my WEDDING DAY and they couldnt even say SORRY! NOT EVEN ONCE! I told them that I wanted some kind of compensation and the screaming and shouting started again, this time the owner told me that her lawyer would take me to court if I posted this story online (I told her that she didnt even say sorry and because of their rude behaviour i will post this on the forums to warn other brides) She then hung up on me!

They have treated me really badly, both screaming at me (they actually screamed) and I’ve never seen customer service like this in my whole LIFE!

I have nothing to gain by lying....I paid almost $2000 to rent the gown and all I wanted to do was share my feedback so future brides wouldnt be affected in the same way. Compensation would have been nice as I belelive I deserved something after everything I went through on my big day... but instead I had two ladies SCREAMING at me telling me I was a lier.... I’m still shocked that all this happened. :(((((

fsadeli

So sorry this had happened to you... Look at the bright side. Your wedding day is over and no more stress... Thank you for sharing this experience and for us to be more careful when dealing with BS

rabber

Oh gosh.. This is terrible. Is your coordinator Sandy? And who is the owner? Isn't the gown own by Digio? You mean Digio owner?

Now, I'm a little worried that my wedding gown will turn out alright or not. Hhhhmm...

Anyway, sorry to hear about your situation.

misssim

Sounds quite terrible. I signed up with DiGio too, and my coordinator is also Sandy but the experience with her has been pleasant so far. Hmmm..