(2012/12) Dec2012 BTB

chino_rene

Jasmine! I think you know lah..that stranger who added u in FB is me >.<
Saw your pics, and I must say that venus and fables share lots of similarities! really. LOL. the backdrop themes, the gowns are all very chio (hahaha) and even the guys accessories also similar similar...hahaha...maybe i FB private msg you some pics and you'll understand why I said tt. hehehee....

But yours is nice =) I like the blue gown!

Hows your preparation so far? I realised there are mannyyyyyyyy things to do and feeling abit stressed-up now. Especially those chinese customary stuffs...headache..an chuang..GDL....

jovaine00

Hehe hi gal! Yup I guessed it must be u so I just add lor! Lol

Yes pls fb me your photos leh, I wanna see!!!

Actually Venus &amp; Fables are sister comPany lor, so it's not surprise that our ps somewhat similar. Fb me hor!

Anyway, I'm now waiting to view pics on 1st July, excited..as for the customary thingy, we still lazing ard leh..jialat rite!

So how's ur preparation?

chino_rene

hahaa...okie..i do it in these few days~~~

sure alot of pictures will be nice..and its tempting that you will wanna choose all and put to album...so, must be focus! don't add too many additional photos. bcos will be very $$$$$

customary...very headache. bcos must consult groom's and bride's parent. so become very annoying~~` sigh.

Stuffs that I need to do; jiemei, brothers, mom's clothes, angpow box, guest lists, confirm customary stuffs, solemniser, AD event, book hotel, confirm montage songs and more....

Stuffs that I have completed; venue, MUA, PG, VG, BS, Shoes, double happiness stickers, red packets, favours, wedding bands, bedsheet, wedding car bears, liquors,

jovaine00

Wah u did so much liao...zzz..I think I gng to faintz! Lol

U highlighted to me ur stuffs need to do that all I havnt even touch yet!

Customary stuffs to be done aft mid autumn, I think now still early leh, btw, have u collected ur album? Any top ups? Hahaha

Yes I'm also v worried &amp; headache of topping up. From maybe 400 shots to 200 den 100 to only 48! Walao big proj! How u managed this?! Lol

Fb me!! Hahaha

chino_rene

yes..chinese 7th month cannot go preparations...

so im stressing you now? Hahaha. Now GSS, can buy some stuffs which u'll need to use...

My outdoor desaru shoot not even done yet! july 6...and these few weeks, the weather is terribly hot!

jovaine00

Chinorene, 2 more wks to ur outdoor! Jiayou ya! Haha enjoy the sunny weather &amp; make full use of it k! Sunblock!

When is ur ad? Mine is 9 Dec. Venue MUA emcee pg settled. Only ad schedule &amp; emcee script for the day not ready.

Oh bed also settled last wk, just bought as æ„æ€ since must have brand new bed for newly wed. Delivery will be 1st wk of Dec.

I'm hoping my album to be ready by Oct lah..hehe

chino_rene

and u r 2 weeks to select ur photos too! exciting~~~~!

My AD supposingly to be on 9 Dec too! But I couldn't make it as it may conflicts wif my exams..so mine is 30 dec
happy.gif

jovaine00

Haha so coincidence!! We almost wed on the same date! Lol

Where is ur venue? Book alrdy rite? Dec is such a hot month &amp; I believe 30 Dec also v hot date!

Today is Wed, 11 more days to my photos selection. Really cross fingers toes that the pics turn out nice..

yanting

My wedding also on 30 dec!
happy.gif
yes it's indeed hot date, cos when I tried to find venue last nov already a lot taken up le..

chino_rene

yeah! venue booked. mine is just a small affair, so im having mine at a chinese restaurant in chinatown.

hi yanting~~ high5^^ I like 30 dec too..bcos its holiday seasons..mood naturally become happier =))

hi Summer, can send to me @ [email protected]

sg_brides

Hi Chino,

Just send the script to ur email le

If u need anything else for wedding feel free to pm me..i'll help if i can
happy.gif

yanting

Hi chino, hi-5!! Haha.. I'm attracted to 30 dec cos this date happens to be my bro n sil 5th wedding anniversary this yr! We went to a fengshui master for date selection for our wedding, n so coincidentally this is 1 of the dates given to us.. Haha.. But I'm abit worried turnout for wedding dinner will be bad cos its holiday season..

chino_rene

thanks Summer! Received the script!

yanting - agree on that, 30dec being holiday season, some may not be available to attend. but then again, its near start of new school term- most pple may already cum back from their vacation. hahaha.

chino_rene

and this boils down to...when should we start sending rsvp or save-the-date to our guests? most relatives and best friends already knew about it =)

im intending to start after chinese 7th month (16 Sept)..then have invitation cards printed in October...

sg_brides

Hi Jasmine,
i jus sent the script to u le..
Yup my wedding was 101010..my sisters n brothers were supportive from preparation to wedding so i din have to prepare much..had time to concentrate on house reno n purchasing of furniture..

Hey Chino,
u might wanna send rsvp bout 1 month prior to wedding. Once they confirm, u can concentrate on other tasks. u can then have a great time on ur wedding..Be a princess
happy.gif

yanting

Chino, yup wat u say is true, hopefully pple come back fr their vacations le
happy.gif
ya I also intend to send out invites by sept or oct like that then reminder RSVP in early dec again..

Jasmine, yup I booked my venue last Xmas
happy.gif
n I've finished watever I cn do beforehand le, cos I was worried i'll only b able to get a flat in 2nd half of the yr n may b busy over hse reno n furnishing.. So to date I've finished my wedding montage n my rough AD schedule also out le.. Only left invitation list n table arrangement..

Summer, 1 of my best frens got married in 101010 too! U still checking out the bridal forums?

chino_rene

yeah summer! thanks for coming here share ur ideas, and basically helping us out =)

can share w me ur AD schedule mah? if its convenient for u~~~~~ =D

jovaine00

Hi summer, thks, received! Wow u still active in this forum? Haha

Yanting, u're so fast ya, settled almost everything liao. Where ur love nest? I will only get my bto in 2014. Btw, u did montage urself?

Chinorene, counting dwn hor? Lol
happy.gif

yanting

Chino, r u asking if I can share with u my AD schedule? ok but I dun have my laptop with me nw, will send to u asap
happy.gif

Jasmine, ya I kiasu ma, but luckily I've settled almost everything cos I juz got to know that We cn collect our keys next thurs! :D so nw time to start getting stressed over reno n furnishing! We r very lucky to b able to get a balance flat at Dover
happy.gif
that's y everything is sped up n falls within our preferred timeline.. Yup I did the wedding photo montage myself. We r nt very particular abt it n juz wanted a simple one, plus we nt willing to pay for others to do it, so I DIY lor.. Haha..

sg_brides

Hey gals..

yup 101010 was a popular date..i have 2 frenz same date as my wedding then..easy n nice to remember date..heehee..

selling wedding stuff as part time so doing a bit of advertising here..Add Sg brides on facebook to see photos of wedding items!

sharing of ideas for free though
happy.gif

lovemiya

22.12.2012 BRIDE here.
happy.gif

Catholic Church wedding at St Teresa Church.
Dinner Banquet: Mandarin Orchard

By any chance, r there any fellow BTBs, happen to be having church wedding at St Teresa on that day too?

I just got a call from the appointed church florist that she won't be in SG during that time.
sad.gif
now hv to be on florists prowl T-T

jovaine00

Ladies, will be selecting my ps photos on coming wkend..damn exhilarated now!

Omg I really hope the photos turn out good!! And hopefully I do not need to toP up photos..*fingers cross*

Yanting, u're so lucky! Can move into ur lovenest aft wedding! Envy ok!! Lol I need to wait for 2 yrs..haiz

yanting

Jasmine, ya we r really super lucky!
happy.gif
collected my hse keys tdy n hoping to b able to start reno b4 lunar 7th mth so that we cn have some buffer time for the reno..

chino_rene

clong - no leh, nt booking MUA for sisters, all of them very good at their makeup skills liao =) Im only booking for mom

jasmine - yes...lol..counting down to my desaru outdoor shoot!

btw..im the most sad lor..i haven even get my BTO yet!! but on a happier note, I shld be able to (finally) select in mid-July

jovaine00

Hey chinorene, dun sad lah, at least u got ur Q no didnt u =)

wher did u ballot for? My bto was last May Tampines.

Yanting is the luckiest here, oh my, every step &amp; timing falls into place =)

So u finish ur ps alrdy? Which bs u with? I think u'll be viewing ur photos in no time huh!

yanting

Clong, ya i also only booking for mum n mil..

Chino, ya at least u got a Q no in mid jul le, that's 1 step fwd le.. Muz believe strongly that u'll get it! Laws of attraction..
happy.gif

Thanks jasmine! We r indeed v fortunate
happy.gif
nw juz hoping reno will go smoothly as planned.. my photoshoot is on 10 aug.. So still abt 1mth away.. I'm with whitelink ;)

jovaine00

Hey gals! I finalized my photos yest..from 380 shots to 105 to final 56 shots!!

Omg it's sooooo well taken esp outdoor shots..I really v heart pain to let go so many..thinking that it'll be kept in the storeroom few yrs dwn the road, I controlled myself &amp; top up only 6..Lol

Chinorene, now counting dwn to this wkend ya!!
happy.gif

chino_rene

jasmine, i can sense ur excitement when I saw your facebook posting! heheehee. how much was 1 top-up? how long did u took to select...muahahaa..half-a-day?

btw hor, u taking the crystal-kind album?

mine desaru shoot on friday. screaming w excitement. lol =D

jovaine00

Chinorene, haha now it's ur time to feel The excitement now!!

I sat dwn from 1230pm to 530pm..I really can faint looking at so many photos &amp; still have to cut down so many photos..zzz
I havnt finalized album stuffs yet, maybe aft seeing layout den I'll choose the album types &amp; frames. Managed to get 2 more frames yest..wahahaha!! Anyway, my album is super big size..18 inch they told me is v big yet I forgot to see which type..too excited liao..What's ur album size?

Instead of topping up per pose for rm75, I top up 4 pgs @ rm800 with 6 poses. Top up pg, they throw in poses free.

Anyway, I duno if it's only me, I think outdoor shots nicer leh, coz more natural &amp; carefree kind of feel..I nv expect my outdoor shots turn out so well as my pg keep making us laugh until v unglam kind.

I prefer my outdoor shots although I always expect indoor will be better..so Chinorene!! Just laugh &amp; enjoy ur outdoor! Cfm turn out beautiful!!

elmoseah

Hi to All Brides-to-be, can anyone intro programs to do montage? Planning to DIY it ourselves to save cost. Thanks in advance.

yanting

Hi ivy, I used windows live movie maker, comes with some newer laptops, if nt u cn download it free. Easy to use cos it's Microsoft based program, juz play ard with it
happy.gif

jesire

Hi, congrats to you guys!!
happy.gif

Can i know where did u guys booked your banquet at? and how early did u guys booked?

yanting

Hi jesslyn, my banquet will be held at Carlton hotel n I booked it in dec 2011. I think generally 1yr in advance shd b ok, but if your date is those super auspicious one or venue is super popular one, u gotta bk earlier. But problem is sometimes their new banquet pricing nt out yet so will have difficulty booking early too.

yanting

Ivy, I'm almost done with watever I cn do in advance for AD. Mayb juz need to firm up the AD schedule n guo da li stuff.. I'm more engrossed with doing up my hme nw
happy.gif
juz gotten the keys last thurs!
happy.gif

elmoseah

Yanting, u are so fortunate tat u can move in ur new home after u married. But from another view, is it very xiong when it comes to $$ cause wedding and renovation need lots of $$... =D

yanting

Ivy, ya we r indeed v v lucky cos we managed to get a hdb balance flat that we really like
happy.gif
of cos it'll be a bit more siong when it comes to money, but wedding we try to juz spend on the essentials cos it's juz a 1 day event, whereas hme is gonna b where we'll stay for yrs. then for hse, we also trying to buy stuff in phases lor, think the biggest spending would b the reno cos aft move-in le v troublesome to do reno. Then furniture n electronics we'll buy the basics 1st lor, those nt so critical ones we'll buy in phase II lor..

elmoseah

Yanting, ya it's oso better planning tis way else will be very xiong. I have to wait for my bto till last quarter 2014.. seems so long.. haiz.. :~(