(2012/12) Dec2012 BTB

melaniexin

Hi brides, i came back!! hehe. Finally, i gv my speech and also sang to him. Heard my frens said the scene is so touching and some of guests shed their tears. My htb also v touched. Luckily i didn't cry =D But i wanted to complain my hotel, their services were suck. Recd lots of complaints from my guests after the banquet.V disappointed.

melaniexin

I create an wedding app for my wedding, it turn out quite successful. Nowadays everyone own a smartphone, so they could take pic n upload the pic or gv their blessing thru the apps. It can fill the guests's free time, at leaast they have something to do. Everyone can see once they download the app, just need to log in via fb account. and it has timeline, so that your photo will follow the sequence from morning till night.Check this out "Wedding Party"

melaniexin

Something to take note.
Assign job for two bros during the banquet dinner going on. ONe is to cue u march in . Another one is monitor the whole wedding liaise with banquet manager. the waitress will be lazy to refill the drinks, complain to manager immediately. Sometimes the manager dun even know to do the job properly. A lot of cock-up. Assign job for bros to keep those angbao tt wanna gv away. my htb couldnt find the angbao when wanna gv to kids.

jovaine00

Hi all!! Finally finished my wedding yest!! Had a really awesome wedding. Food is great, nv expect the guests to have so many raves for the food, kena sabotage by my emcees to dance gangnam style be it we won or lost the game they planned, great entertainment great company!

No delay, hotel coordinator is v gd, planned the event well. Svc is gd too, no delays for everything, really happy & satisfied! Drinks & wines served without delay during covktail reception, hotel helpers v promt in serving us, cue us exactly on time for both march ins, with timer on hand! both songs end exactly aft cutting wedding cake w some photography & 2nd march in song ended just nice aft we finish champange pouring..Really lucky that I chose Crowne Plaza!

Chinorene & Yanting, waiting for u ya! Slowly count dwn hor!
happy.gif

Melanie, urs at M hotel? It's in my list as well, but they nv get back to me aft I called them twice. So I dun expect they will serve my guests well too..sorry to hear this from u. Anyway glad that ur guests enjoyed ur speech
happy.gif

yanting

Jasmine! Finally your stressful days over le! Ya I'm counting down liao, 19 more days to go!! Getting stressed over table planning n AD schedule nw.. V worried nt enough tables or pple last min fly kites, and AD nt enough time in the morn
sad.gif
n another major thing that I haven't started on... Packing my room! Aiyo that one is real headache! Haha..

jovaine00

Yanting, urs also lunch huh? Its v rush lah, must chop chop, I managed to complete tea ceremony by 10am & head to Hotel straight.

No worries abt AD schedule. U want my copy? V detail & accurate timing. Give me ur email.

As for tables, open min tables then set aside some reserved tables just in case. Those who fly kites beyond our control lor, no choice. Dun let it affect u ya, u must enjoy ur big day!

Most impt is u must have a good coordinator to oversee the whole event. Start from your morning to aft ur lunch or dinner. Coordinator v impt. Make sure all ur helpers know their roles well & be punctual. ANy miscommunication will cock up the whole thing & delay.

jovaine00

Yes, i'm no longer stress, happy & relax!

One thing gd abt lunch, my guests still sitting & chatting aft dessert till almost 5pm then clear as Hotel need to get ready for another couple's wedding dinner.

Have more time for photoshoot aft ur lunch, mingle with guests as they not rushing off since its really early. Glad that I've made the right decision by taking lunch instead...I v lorsor hor..LOL

jovaine00

Hey Clong, urs over too? Haha I believe u have fun!

I din hurry my pgs, I tell them no hurry leh..but inside me I can't wait liao! Lol they told me ard a mth's time. My VG too, told me ard a mth.

I'm gng to snip my hair off soon! Haha finally!

chino_rene

that's what alot of brides do - chopped off their long hair after the wedding day!

left few of us here counting down to our AD! I still couple of small things to do...like planning brothers outfit. white shirt w bow-tie and black pants=looks very waiter right =x

Jasmine, can share ur gatecrash games w me?

jovaine00

Chinorene, u go my fb see, I upload the morn highlights liao..not much time for gatecrash as mine lunch, but managed to tekan them lah! Lol! My gatecrash all simple & for show only coz got vg mah! Remember the vg I told u abt? $800 n can produce exp highlights by lunch, he's gd & definitely worth more than tat!

I just cut my hair! Haha love the hairstylist from Reds!

debytan

Wa Jasmine u really cut off ur hair ah.. I also want to leh.. But hubby keep psycho me dun cut.. Hahaa.. But dun care I'm gonna cut it short lor!!

yanting

hey Jasmine, where did you buy the bow ties for the bros that time huh? how much is it? am planning to go shopping for them tonite, but dunno where is cheap n gd..

alzo

Hi Yanting, I got mine at Far East Plaza. Probably the cheapest I know so far, at $3 each ;) Was at level 2 or 3, Can't Remb exactly which level thoug. Hope it helps :D

jovaine00

Hey Yanting, sorry for the late reply. I got them at Chinatown mkt lvl 2 or 3. It's $7.90 each. So I guess it's cheaper to go to FEP as recommended by Alzo.

Date drawing closer!! ;)

jovaine00

Hey Cynthia, finally ur wedding over! Haha all of us 1 by 1 settle our most impt days!

I haven't watch ur video yet but ur wedding photos r OMG damn nice!! Lol I'm also v satisfied w my morn express highlights, VG managed to produce in time for 2nd march in.
Can add me in fb if u wan
happy.gif

Yeah man! Go ahead & snip it short! Shiok hor!

lovemiya

Hi all, can i ask is it a normal practice for MUA to tell the bride not to remove her makeup that was done in the morning all the way till evening, and the MUA will just do simple touchup. Even though bride's morning makeup was done hastily due to MUA reached late.

princess_cyn

Thanksss Jasmine! Guve me fb link? So that I could add u?

Miyabi, it's not normal! Is she using any special kind of makeup? It's like one whole day with the sweat and sebum, even by touch up in the evening, it would not look nice in my opinion.. It's your big day, u wanna look your best. Talk to your mua again? If not, engage someone else. =)

jovaine00

Hi Miyabi, it's v abnormal can! I think even greenhorn in the MUA industry knows that make up can't last the entire day, even by noon it will start to melt alrdy. By the way, is ur AD over?

Cynthia, have u chop ur hair?! Lol my fb is jasmine ric. I add u k
happy.gif

elmoseah

Hi Ladies, so sry to mia for almost a mth.. damn busy with work since after wedding..
sad.gif
btw how is married life going on for all of you??

my AD wedding went off smoothly.. felt contented after all the efforts being spent for the past 6-8 mths preparing.. AD photos not yet collected.. should be able to see them by end of this mth or early next mth.. =D

jovaine00

Hi Ivy, finally get to hear from u
happy.gif
Went for honymoon alrdy?

Guess all the brides have have graduated to become Mrs..haha

I havnt collected my photos yet, giving my frds ample time to do them since they're bz at work as well, so most probably will get in Feb ba.

Well, this thread will become v quiet soon as most of us alrdy accomplished our major mission!

Nice knowing all of u gals! =)

elmoseah

Jasmine, haha.. not really honeymoon.. juz a break from preparing for the wedding.. honeymoon should be in a couple of mths soon.. how about u ladies? honeymoon coming soon or already over??

We still can share any queries and consult one another here on anything too although we hav accomplished our mission for this thread..

Chinese New Year coming.. everyone first year giving out ang pow??

Let's keep the thread alive.. =D

jovaine00

Haha Ivy, great to know that u want to keep this thread alive.

I haven't plan honeymoon yet..abit lazy to plan ba..Lol & duno go whr. So whr u heading to?

How abt Yanting? See ur fb seems like honeymoon otw
happy.gif

Talking abt CNY..haha sian..no longer receiving Ang baos liao! Haha! Btw, I'll be collecting my photos & video this wkend!! Haha like finally aft a mth of waiting!

Ivy, any wedding photos to share?
happy.gif

yanting

Jasmine, everyone muz have become Mrs le la, cos I shd b one of the last ones here to get married! Haha.. Yes yes planning honeymoon nw, shd b going Switzerland + 1 other country in end feb til mid mar!! Yippie!!!

Ivy, ya we shd b giving Ang pow this cny
sad.gif
no more Ang pows to collect!!
Btw gals sometimes I don't receive the email notifications abt new msges on this thread, so u might wanna keep in touch on fb! Haha.. Jasmine also super active on fb one..

jovaine00

Lol Yanting, finally get to see u here..shiok hor gng Switzerland! Must be super excited now..haha

Ya lah Ivy, if u dun mind, add us in fb better, we can become fb frds mah
happy.gif
Clong & Deby too, haven't heard from u since Dec

chino_rene

LOL. all of us have been promoted to MRS! >.<
CNY Coming. yah lor..dunno if the first year must start giving out angpows or not~~~ both side parents have not say anything about this yet.

COngrats everybody for successfully completing this major mission of our lifetime =))

jovaine00

Gals, have u collected ur AD photos? Just got mine &amp; will be getting my video probably next wk as PG is on reservist now..

Anybody keen to share their AD photos here?
happy.gif

lemonzil

Hi, anyone has got any AD photographer to recommend?

Aggiett

Hi Alicia! I signed with Whitelink last yr, haven't gone to take my photos yet but so far still feel their service is ok. N my bro used them few yrs ago for their wedding so shd b ok bah.. My colleague recently used digio, she didn't really like their service n felt that it's a bit hard to find a nice evening gown (unless u r going to mtm la).. A gd fren also used Thomson last yr, I didn't really like their photography style la.. So it's really up to individual one la, so u got to check out their style n all that see whether u like bah..

Aggiett

Hi Yanting,

Who's ur coordiantor? How are the gowns like? Did u top up for designer gown? Who's your PG? How much u pay for each photo? And did you get back the chosen photos (in package) in soft copy? Thank you