(2011) 2011 Brides

joyle_t

sapphire>> icleeq has photobooth,
i'm using unique colours' instant photo cards.

can check out Paul goh photography too. =)

ferongoh

Any1 wana take up body perfect slimming packages??
I buy in total 18k, now letting go at 6k..
Got fat burn, chilli oil massage, firming, facial..
Me going overseas tats y letting go..
Email me at [email protected]

styleinyou

finally....im in here ladies...

been super busy with work due to the new portfolio...had my photoshoots in TW & had enjoy it even when its raining
sad.gif
luckily the pic turn out to be ok

phylline

hey sarah, how was yr photoshoot in tw?
happy.gif

posting on fb soon?
happy.gif

btw need to chk with u girls, do u girls know where to get flower girl dress at affordable prices? Thanks!
happy.gif

girls_paradise

Hi all brides, congrats !! I am currently selling the taiwan popular facial mask. It's useful for everyone to use before wedding. I've tried using it twice every week and my face is very moisture and soft. Do visit my blog and let me know if you are interested. Thanks.... www.girls-paradise.blogspot.com

smilem

i saw flower ger dress in JB holiday plaza.. Big sales i tik is closing down sales as the shop is moving to another plaza...

In SG. i search at chinatown..there also ve... simple flower ger dress..

sighz.. my flower ger =12 yrs old and page boy = 11 yrs ago.. (abit too old to wear those dress)

mish

Hey ladies,

I saw someone talking about wedding cakes. I am looking for a wedding cake as well. Any to recommend? Maybe 3 Tier. But don't want too ex ones.

I called Cherylshuen coz I saw the webby looks good. OMG...the person whom I talk to was sooooo rude and unhelpful.

strikingreality

Cherylshuen is quite expensive though...

You can try Pat and Felcor/Pat's Pastry or Pine Gardens. I think their prices are reasonable.

But have you checked on the cake cutting fee at your venue? Some places do charge a cutting fee for helping you cut and plate the cakes.

ahgirl_

We used Kyo for our GDL!!!
We, ourseleves din taste the cake b4 as was recommended by my fren!
Who knows, on our GDL, our relatives once saw the cakes, they are so tempted to eat n it taste v nice! I, myself ate n find it v nice.. cake is soft! n the decoration is cute n attrative which makes u feel like having it again!

They do deliver to ur place!

www.kyo.com.sg

mish

vivi - not your fault la! I went to see the webby and it really looks good so I called to ask! She was really rude! She snapped at me most of the conversation. When I was asking about the price, the size, the time frame required to make the booking. Each time also get snapped at. I was shock! She must be PMS or bad mood that day. OMG...

mish

Thanks all!

I called pine's already. Person in charge not around. I waiting for their email reply.

Pat's like quite nice.

Kyo - like only sell cream cakes? I will call to check. My budget about 300.

sbearie

Hi ladies,

I have the brochure for pine. Pls pm mi your email addy and will forward to u all!!

Here's wishing all a jolly Christmas and happy new year!!!

Less than a month to my wedding!!!!

cherrypudding

hey hey ladies!!

i just got back from the states.. damn shiok, dun feel like returning.. haha.. i went LV and had an impulse to get married at one of their wedding chapels.. lo-man-tica..keke.. luckily their 'package' not that attractive. lol.

anyway, i'm planning to start a wedding blog to detail all the little things from the planning stage to getting married. does anyone knows which webbie is better? i've seen some webbie where people have a 'countdown' timer. is that something 'downloadable' or have to pay a fees?

any advise is appreciated.
happy.gif

strikingreality

Hi X Chua - I am using blogger and I got a free countdown timer from one of the websites. Cheapo. :p But if you look at most of the wedding websites like theknot.com, they do offer free basic webpage hosting, as well as premium services.
happy.gif

cherrypudding

thanks Kass. i'll look into it. has been procastinating this blog for v v long. it is now my 2011 resolution. haha
i'm a cheapo when it comes to free things too.. trust me. :D

mish

vivi - she was? Oh.. maybe that's why. Famous already. Bad attitude.

I called cake avenue as well. She seems friendly. Pricing wise also not bad. hmmm Might consider cake avenue

pinkglove

vivi: of course not ur fault la =)

Mish: my fren visited cherylshuen and she experienced stuck up attitude too, the person serving her doesn't seemed very willing to serve her and acted aloof.

rachel: u can do a count down to your wedding! Is everything ready?

mish

Pink - really? I think ppl should avoid this cherylshuen. So expensive as well! Bad attitude and expensive.

Merry Christmas ladies!!

strikingreality

It's christmas and I don't wanna do work! :p

I am kinda excited about my wedding which is less than 5 months away! :p

I am preparing my Save the Date card to be sent out! (Procrastinate until now!)

When should we collect our actual invites from the Hotel?

prisci11a

kass, my hotel said that can collect about 3 mths ahead, same time as when u need to confirm your # of tables....

i sent my save the date by facebook ...ahahahah and email already... @ beginning on dec... and my friends said i so kiasu...:D

txl

prisci11a>>> when is your big day?

Btw how does Save the Date works?
Do you still call or sms your friends to ask if they are coming to your wedding?

strikingreality

Xingli >> Save the Date is usually sent approx 6-8 months before the AD to inform ppl to keep the day free for your wedding. Can email or send a physical card bah... I did an e-card. This is more impt for guests who are out of town and need to make travel arrangements to attend your wedding.
happy.gif
If you guests all in Singapore, then dun need lah.

txl

thanks Kass!!!
have a better understanding of its purpose liao hee hee
thought it was a replacement for sms or call invites haha

rubbishcow

Merry Xmas to all!!

Kass, yep... I told them I want before cny and it only too 1 week for the invites to be ready! I was kinda shocked also... So will just kep it first as I will be leaving SG in mid Jan... wont be back until wedding... so better to prepare earlier..

mish

Merry christmas ladies!

I got the wedding cake already! From Cake Avenue. Very decent price and looks good. Hopefully all turn out well. The people there also quite friendly. Overall qite happy.

strikingreality

Hey guys, quick question. How many suits and shirts do you have for the groom? I reckon it would be at least 1 suit and 2 shirts?

For those with tailor made suits, for your 2nd shirt, do u get it done at the tailor as well, or did u buy it from the stores? How much does it cost to have an additional shirt tailored (roughly - since I know this depends on the material).

ahgirl_

suits 2 sets from BS, where shirts get from G2000 (best to prepare 3sets)....
Morn, evening 2sets cos in the morn sure 'sabo' till sweat den u wun wan him to wear the sweaty shirt for the evening yeah..
didnt tailor made..

pinkglove

kass: we tailored 2 shirts for e groom. Made one tuxedo shirt @ Personality for $120 (tuxedo shirts generally more exp because they come with pleats) and another black shirt with Men tradition for $80 i think. Give them 2 - 3 weeks to get the shirts.
We're happy with the shirts and no alterations was needed at first fitting & my fiance's quite a picky person with e cutting of e shirts. hehe.. =)

strikingreality

pinkglove > Thanks for the info! My package with my BS includes a suit and shirt tailored at Personality, so looking forward to visiting them. Any tips for the tailors?

pinkglove

kass: u can look at various men's shirt / suit designs online or on bridal magazines (though quite limited as compared to brides.. haha..) then kinda decide on the type of pleats on the shirt if u are doing one with it, whether u wanna have pockets, height n size of collar etc etc.. then communicate with the tailor when u r there..

It'll be good to have an idea of what kinda fabric / colour u wish to have if u are doing another shirt.. we did our 2nd shirt at Men tradition because we couldn't find the colour we wanted at personality. I find getting a customized shirt for grooms very reasonable because for guys, it's more practical as they can always wear the shirt out next time.. moreover, they already don't have the luxury & fun time choosing gowns, so I hope to pamper him a bit too...
happy.gif
Hope this helps
happy.gif

michi

For ladies who don't mind travelling to JB, can consider the tailor at Holiday Plaza. My hubby got his from Bos Sogo: 1 plain shirt, 1 tuxedo shirt & 1 pant at around SGD$188..cheap cheap & good quality
happy.gif

clintomania

Kass: my fiance also had his shirts tailored at Personality. one of the shirts cost $180 as the colour and fabric we wanted was the more expensive italian fabric.. the white tuxedo shirt was about $80

for the designs, you can always speak to the tailor on what cutting, collar and sleeves you prefer.. and there are also magazines on suits & shirts in their shop..