(2011/11) Nov 2011 BTB

junio

yeah... more money u can have your dream wedding and your dream house and your dream wedding band!

I am trying to keep within 20K! But mine is only for 100 people..

What is TTDL? Is ur wedding coordinator your friend?

my photographer is also reasonable price.. those 5k are all over price!

do you have videographer? i got no budget for that? i probably have to top up if i want any entertainment...

Don't know what for entertainment? Belly dancing? 3 piece band are over price too!

karenluva

Thanks Jun for the information.. =) Will check it out... and also TTDL= The To Do List (I think)!!

I will be using Mues + Hues = PG + VG is only $1,900... no budget for those expensive PG/VG...
sad.gif

Thinking of doing entertainment also... but $$$$

pinkbinzz

Hi Karen & Jun,

I saw some advertising in a bridal magazine on those enterainment service with Harp or something for 4 hours around $800? not very sure .I see if i still can find that the magazine and keep u inform.

junio

wow... urs is combine..

mine photography is 2900 with album..

what does HARP do? 4hr of entertainment..

i don;t need that long entertainment!

i just want interval during my change of one or two song when i am there..

jastanyy

Hi ophidi, thanks for the info, will check it out. Any idea how much is the AD package?

Hi Karen, I have not found any MUA yet. Most prob may take up my future sis-in-law's MUA for her wed last dec

karenluva

Hi Pinkbinzz... keep me posted if u find any information but like Jun... i like i just need like 2-3 interval of like 15min performance will do..

Jas~ I just confirm my MUA with TG Goh.... Pretty expensive... i think i might be crazy~~

ophidi

np jas =)

karen: is that for AD only? what is the package like for edited photos, or will they give all unedited in softcopy?

ee09

Jun: ttdl is things to do list. My wedding coordinator is my fren she has done numerous wedding so quite experienced.

I do have entertainment too. Instant photo booth, balloon sculpturing to be confirmed, song items by my fren for free...

Still looking for actual day photographer n videographer...

junio

i wonder will polaroid picture be faded away after a few years?

soo nice ... your friend is singing.. my friend is too shy!

pinkbinzz

Karen,

I will find and keep u posted.
happy.gif

Hi btbs,

May i know when are u girls going to choose your gowns? and when's your photoshoots? is it too early to choose gowns now in April for photoshoots in July?

Please advise

karenluva

Hi ophidi ,Yap it is for AD only and It is stated as following:

1. 1 Photo Album with slot-in 4R photos of Actual Day Wedding (360 photos)
2. All soft-copies (edited) in DVD
3. 1 DVD of raw video with necessary editing of Actual Day Wedding with chapters
4. 1 DVD of short video clip of Actual Day Morning Highlights to be screened during wedding dinner (At least 6 hours of editing time required between morning and dinner)

karenluva

pinkbinzz ~ I think it is good to start looking at gown now.. Not early.. i having my photoshoot in Aprile loh... then i must be Super Kaisu already... hahaha

Jas~ TG Goh is really much expensive as compared to othe MAU.. but reading all the good review, i decided to go ahead and book him.. keeping my fingers cross now!!

pinkbinzz

Karen, for your case is different ma..u are goin overseas plus overseas package are normally early..which bridal studio is yours in term of AD? is it the same? my studio dont allow me to change if change the gown will have penalty fee u know la woman are fickle minded.

junio

It is for reception time.. photo taken and paste on the guest book and the guest write message beside the photo..

happylilone

Jun: my fren had Polaroid for her guest book too.. But Polaroids take pretty long to see the picture clearly.. Some of her guests were really taking their time to look at the pic before they decide to pen something...

So got to foresee the prob of overcrowding at the recept area.. Another solution is to provide live photography.. Instead of Polaroids, photo paper is used for printing.. At the end of the day.. Photos of your guests are given to you.. That's when u can sort them out and paste in your guestbook.. On top of that your guests can take pictures for themselves and keep the pics for memories.. I still hv another fren's after 3 yrs...

Just my $.02 worth.. Polaroids still has it's advantage of having a nostalgic feel..

ee09

Agree with happy..

For budget worth, u can invest in a photo printer. Snap n print on e spot.

I got instant photo booth package whereas props r included. They will snap n print out for my guests on e spot n save in a cd for me at e end of e day...

ee09

Mine was 588 for 2 hours Last yr price was 488..then fiancé say dun book first.. Now price increase...

Market rate range from 550 to 1200...

happylilone

Jun: just for recommendation, my wedding pg also does live photography.. He gave me a v good rate for unlimited credit sized pictures.. Granted I have at least 400 guests.. His is a roving PG.. means the PG will go ard asking ppl if they wan to take pic.. Let me know if u are interested yar?

happylilone

Mines $480.. The package is for 4 hours.. So u prob can get them to do table shots and print them out instantly.. But mines this rate cos I'm existing customer..

ophidi

thanks karen!

will check them out, especially since i wont need morning highlights as i wont be doing gatecrashing

might be cheaper!

karenluva

pinkbinzz ~ I got no BS to do my AD.. everything is a-la-carte... and WAH~~ still got penalty for changing of choices of gown de... have no idea abt it.. totally "mountain tortoise"~~

ophidi~ I actually have the quotation of all their services.. if u want , i can send to you.. but need ur email~~

happylilone

Jun & ophidi: I hope our wedding dates dun clash.. Hahhaa.. Mine's on 13th nov.. And already booked their service for live photography..

junio

mine is 19
happy.gif

I hope they quote me cheaper as i only have 100 guest..

do they charge u extra for group instant print?

ophidi

thanks karen! ;D

i was supposed to be a november btb, but our hotel only had a nice october date.

hope you girls dont mind me crashing =x

pinkbinzz

Karen: dont feel that way. Its the standard norm for most of the bridal norm..some bridal studio does not have this clause..so depends...

happylilone

Jun: mmmm.. I am not v sure abt charging cheaper.. Cos setup and manpower is already a cost.. All I can say is, see if there's a package tailored for u.. Like instead of unlimited, opt for 300 prints.. For example la.. I dunno abt the group print portion though.. Maybe u can post the question to Tze Yong..
happy.gif

Karen: yar!! This date given to us by a master.. The best date of the year!

junio

If i am not wrong.. Live is live upload on the screen... the photographer has a wireless camera that can upload after a photo is being taken.

Photobooth.. is just a booth for the guest to take their picture

chloe11

pinkbinzz: I think it's not too early or late to choose your gown...if your date is a popular date then I suggest u should go down and choose your gowns...i've choosen my gowns and I'm very very happy with them...doing my PS early May too..want to spread things out so won't be too choked up nearer to wedding date...
happy.gif

happylilone: welcome back...it's been a while since i've seen you here...so how was ur ROM??

happylilone

Chloe: hey hey! My rom went smoothly.. A few hiccups with the JP and that's all... JP came an hour before all my guests did and expected to finish ceremony when my guests arrived.. Lucky.. All my guests came early! So we rushed thru the ceremony cos JP got another ceremony to attend to.. Ok la.. It's the communication part.. All went ok after that...

Food's really good.. We had a chinese dinner for 5 tables in a small decorated function room at Orchidville.. The setting's really cosy.. And half the time me and husband were going ard tables talking to our guests.. Which we felt was necessary to engage our guests.. Rather simple affair..

chloe11

happylilone: so....would you recommend ur JP??? coz i'm still looking for JP..still early anyway....

Great to hear that everything went well....i'm almost done wif my ROM invites too...hehehe...juz left with the printing and need to get ribbons to decorate the card...i just need to try to settle my church front cover soon coz gonna do ribbon threading for the borders too.....

happylilone

Chloe: actually.. I can't really recommend him cos we din have much time to interact and since everything was rushed thru, there wasn't anything for me to base on.. All I can say is.. I dun like to recommend something / somebody whom I dun think is worthy of recommending / I dunno well enough to recommend.. Glad to hear u're almost done with your invites! I'm moving on to my AD invites..

Jun: I think it's easier for u to engage your guests since u have 100 guests.. Easier to move ard too! I guess as long as the room u are holding your wedding in isn't too big.. It's easier for the ceremony to be small and cosy.. A word of advise though.. I attended my fren's over the weekend.. The bride came down really late.. When march in is abt to start.. I feel that there's a lacking in interaction between guests and the couple.. Maybe u could end the makeup earlier so that when the guests arrive, u can greet them in person..
happy.gif

chloe11

happylilone: oh...ok....AD invites would be later cause just printing them only and not gonna do any DIY...still haf my ang pow boxes too....but it's still a long way to go...how bout ur bridesmaid card?? done?? also almost done with it too....
happy.gif

I also attended my friends wedding where she came down just for the march in...i also intend to go down earlier to interact with the guest too...guess will have to discuss wif my MUA once i meet her for PS....
happy.gif

jastanyy

Hi Jun, you are 19 Nov BTB? me also
happy.gif

Hi Karen, mind sharing with me your ala-carte sources as i am also doing ala-carte for AD. No BS cos my PS is overseas BS.