(2011/11) Nov 2011 BTB

ee09

I bought pins from Disney with Minnie n Mickey in wedding costume for e bros. As for e sisters, they will have e same things but gonna add some fur or feathers to it. Can buy some materials from daiso... I like to buy things to ensure tt we can reuse it. After e wedding, they can keep it instead of throwing away..It is more expensivebut at least it can be kept..

shanney

pinkbinzz: there's a rsvp button at the site, so i just RSVP. the last bows i went, they have a list at the registration counter of those who rsvp. i dunno what is it for also.

chloe11: thanks for your advice, i have that in mind also but the one im looking at (unique colours) is pretty exp, and they dont seem to reply emails as fast. sigh. and the one which i find cheap + not so bad (mues+hues), htb say video not too good.

im tryin to find those 2-in-1 pg/vg package, easier to coordinate as well

lily930

Jun: my wedding will be around 100 ppl at Peach Garden.. mine also like small small as urs..

i havent settled my PG and bridal shop locally... but i am going to pre-wedding shoot in Taiwan in Feb'11.. which is next month!!!! and actually i am also having a hard time choosing PG and VG... >.<

but i will be meeting the guys from makingpictures (for PG) and iben studio (for VG) next week.. but of coz i do hope that can find those PG and VG together de.. but quite hard leh.. all out of my budget..
sad.gif

i also wanted to go for the bridal fair but no time as sch reopen soon!!! >.<

YJZL> lolx.. i am thinking of having those mini glass cup for my guest.. so that they can use it at home.. it is true that every gifts seem so common now.. sigh.. very headache lor...

chloe11> yea, i do.. and i did ask my htb about having malaysia one.. but coz we dun have car all those, so if wanna rent gowns all those in malaysia.. very hard to return them back.. so we dropped the idea... >.<

ee09> wow.. you are creative sia... i dun have.. so always wanna find the package that already include the corsages for my jiemeis.. as for bros.. i not sure if it is a need for them to have too leh... lolx!

ee09

my package has it too but now i m doing everything. Like to personalise things to make it more 'homely' feel. having double of everything, hb says might as well sells away the package. Cos i have a shoot with the BS then m also arranging my own shoot. I already purchased quite a few gowns so dun need gowns from them.. MUA also have my own.. now is like double of everything...

ee09

Lily: how abt small bottles of jam then change label with you n your hubby names???

PG &amp; VG is a headache.. any recommendations??

animelover

Anyone knows if it's a must to wear gown or kua during tea ceremony? If so, can I just rent one? Cos I dun feel like wearing gown. May be just get MTM cheongsam for dinner.

Not having VG. Might be getting my two friends (freelance photographers) to take photos. One even offered to take pre-wedding shots for us FOC!

ee09

Not necessary to wear kua or cheongsam for tea ceremony lah... But come to think abt it, will only get to wear kua once in a lifetime, shld be quite fun...

chloe11

lily: I meant getting the favours from those Malaysia websites that were posted earlier in this forum. Why no time to go bridal fairs, they are usually on weekends. Just need about 2 hours to go through them I suppose.

lily930

ee09: wah.. like this isnt also double cost? i feel that it is not necessary wor... ya, maybe can sell away the package.. XD but of coz every of us wanna be the best on that day.. some money just cannot be avoided.. hahaha!!!

Jam ah.. i dunno my guests like or not.. coz mostly are relatives... but thanks for your recommendation! hee hee...

yes.. PG &amp; VG is a headache and i am still sourcing around... and i need my bridal shop locally too...

AL: wow! ur friends so good!!!! yes yes.. i also feel that wear kua and gown is once in a lifetime.. it will be fun to have them... although i think i might not wearing kua.. haha!

chloe: oh!! hee hee.. okay! thanks thanks! coz in Jan and Feb i am quite packed with photoshooting and trips.. so no choice gonna skip it.. maybe can visit any of them in future! i believe surely will have again.. hee hee...

pinkbinzz

Dear BTBs,

I m in a dilemma in choosing BS..

Choices in mind: not in sequent

1. Digio (wide range of gowns)
2. Yvonne Creative (services v good, gowns so so but package v comprehensive)
3. My bridal Room (photoshoots are nice.)
4. My bridal closet(the gowns are nice but package not comprehensive
5. My dream wedding (but this is written off after i saw the make up of a bride)

Seems like too much choice is not good too.

Would appreciate your kind comments
happy.gif

junio

i have book my actual day photographer.. i went to BOWS 2011..

I heard NOV 2011 is a hot month for wedding!!!

Some photographer gave discount on other month except for Nov!!

Signed up with Ilss Adorent MomentsPhotography (Kate) for actual day photography.

animelover

I went to look and try on the sizes of the bands today at Bulgari for almost 2 hours.. Having a headache as to get one with diamonds or just a plain one. Price difference - 4x! With that kind of money, we could even fly to Tokyo twice :'(

junio

pinkbinzz

I have not.. i just email and call. i am scared to go down.. hahhaa.. i dont know where to start..

what about u?

pinkbinzz

Jun: u may want to book appt or just walk in like me.
happy.gif

I went gown trying over the weekend with my gf and also alone.

seriously depend how u are like..for me i prefer to see more but if see more = headache

Now i left with choosing those shortlisted..

regret now not going to bows didnt know they have photographer roadshow

szeping

Yeah, Jun is correct.
In fact, it starts to get hot from September onwards (Lunar 8th Month), so make sure you've booked your service earlier
happy.gif

In any case, you may contact us for actual day photography service as we are running "special launching" promotions now.

Cheers,
[email protected]

angeldoll

i signed up with thomson wedding colelction during their show 2 weeks back at vivo.. they have nice gowns
happy.gif

jun: i have this other package with everbliss bridal studio that im looking to give away.. understand that they have a malay wedding department apart from their gowns. if you like, i can pass u the contact.

the_moment

ee09: ang pao i mean.. I saw a friend who did it. Got a printer to print the invites with names on it. I tried DIY version for my sis' wedding 3 years old. V time consuming... hmm.. wondering if there is a faster and easier way.

Jun: I am with My Bridal Room - Feel at ease with them. =) Not pushy and always negotiable. =)

ee09

Ssac: I'm looking into buying those ready red packet with my fiancé n mine Chinese surname...

kaishin

pinkbinzz: Bridal Closet has a much more comprehensive package. Just that you need to ask Elise herself. She's a very nice lady
happy.gif
She will normally recommend package G which is what you see on the website.

ee09

Depends on e uniqueness of e design of e band n e cut of e diamond..also e after sales upgrade...

animelover

ee09: Wow... You are still awake so late! Actually there's no after-sales upgrade, not like local brands. I still have 10% discount. My friend was telling me to get 0.33ct D VS1 with half eternity at $6900 instead since I'm only having one ring.

animelover

ee09: Ours is not a pair, but same series. What I meant was that I dun have an engagement ring and I seldom wear jewellery, so it's gonna be one ring for me only
happy.gif

ee09

For that pricing not very worth it... with that price can get a much bigger size diamond..By the way, any cert??

vy hard to find a perfect ring.. i went to 14 shops just to find my engagement ring...

junio

u all also choose ur own engagement ring ah..

thought i am the weird one to choose..

I quite like sookee.. also like their wedding band..

ee09

Ya lor.. Cos my fiancé knows I m vy particular with buying things.. So he rather let me choose then later i grumble...

My fiancé not gd at buying stuffs so rather I choose he paid lor...

pinkbinzz

niuniu:thanks for the recommendation. i have went to see their gown not bad..but then certain things they dont include...but of coz the price is cheaper than else where.it is also one of my choice for studio
happy.gif

lily930

wah.. is your htb going along with you to choose the engagement ring??

i have my engagement ring under Sookee Brilliant Rose.. simply because i love sookee.. hahahaha! :X

but i wont be having their wedding brand as our wedding rings...

the_moment

pinkbinzz: I sign in April 2009 so the pkg may be v different now. hehe.. I will email you once I get it. (at hubby's place)

jascal: ya.. how/where to get the monogram? Its a really great idea!

ee0: I've not seen such.. Now I know..=)

junio

AL: have u tried canary! they are at delfi orchard..

they do customisation for design..
happy.gif

resonable price and good quality...

gonna get the diamond from them.

animelover

Jun: I've gotten our rings from Bulgari ytd, so exp :'( the other rings we saw were no longer available, thus we ended up paying $8k+ for both rings. But now the diamond is 0.3ct D VVS1 with pave diamonds, about $7.5k.

Thankfully my friend has discount so we saved about $1k. Got to stop shopping and eating gd food till end of year :'(

animelover

I'm thinking of getting scratch cards or wedding Bingo from Amazon and there's gonna be a scratch-and-win or Bingo during dinner. There'll be two lucky bags for one guy and one lady. With our relatives (adults) and close friends, am I going overboard 'cos it seems like a mini D&amp;D? :p

junio

AL: wow.. soo expensive..

Sorry have u guys decide on your bridal studio?

i am going to go for ala cart but MTM package..

customise the favour and gonna choose the flower colour as currently my hotel has only 1 theme..