(2010/01) Jan 2010 BTB

princess_shawn

Hey Eelynn, i check le..its quite cheap for my just:p hehe they gt accessories/gloves to rent too:p

Yesterday yester i saw afew too but i saw the prices all ard 200-300 for rental so i didnt share with u all le

piger

Eve: will check it out... =)

PRincess: then how?? i leave it to u all to decide.. cause for me anything is ok..

princess_shawn

Eelynn, i think for the just gown is fine for me..If everyone ok then i will make appt with the gal and we shall go there?

Btw, yester u mentioned this sun can do the photoshoot right? Am fine on this coming sunday..hw abt the rest?

Sat we can go source for the items we need?

princessemma

Hi babes I totally forgot that I can post with my new phone.. I called one gown., they say it's 70-280 max for rental with dry cleaning n minor alteration.. Can perhaps give us 10% or so discount.. What u all think sh?? It's at sengkang there.. Home base one

princess_shawn

Hey gals,
i found another one - vivian gowns..She is also staying in punggol..hehe

So far most of the gowns are situated in sengkang & punggol. She will give discount 10%

chrissy03

hihi gals
any kind soul willing to share their e-invites with me? Am not sure how to draft the e-invites to send out.. Do we need to do up a e-card design or what...as usual I am super blur one..

piger

amelyn/shawn: i'm ok with anything.. must plan a day to go to the place to view their gowns lor..maybe sunday to go see??? photoshoot i think put on November ba... easier... no need to rush..

wendycsk

hehehhe.. hi ^5 eelynn, me too.. and some of them shocked and say i save on wedding cards.. hahaha.. I told them will send out in early dec.

Hi girls, i dun think i joining you girl in the PS.. cos i am very tired after taking two PS liao.. and i dun wan to spend further money on ps. =) You girls enjoy k!

piger

wendy: ^5.. hahaa.a.. my friends also asked me.. 'wah.. want to save on printing arh?? hahaa..' then i say i will send out on early dec too... =P

wendycsk

hehehehe... eelynn, you got your wedding cards le mah? Me just to see the drafted insert but got some error.. hehehe.. asking them to change now.

princess_shawn

Hey Eelynn, Amelyn & Janet,

Like what i shared last night on my thoughts. If it is too exp or a gown needs to cost like ard SGD over 150 + MUA SGD 80 etc, i will not be interested because i would rather go to the bridal shop and take individual shots etc

Therefore i had suggested short gowns but i noe Amelyn & Eelynn prefer long gown..which is nicer n more like for brides..but also it is more costly..

But you gals can go ahead with your plans..no problem for me..hehe

princess_shawn

Yup Amelyn:p unless it cheaper rental..else u all go ahead
happy.gif

jinglebell10

dear all,

im also a january bride.. just wanna check whether u girls have any idea where to rent jiemei dresses at affordable pricing? only know of bridal closet...

piger

wendy: wah... so careless arh.. got to check throughly oh.. if not once print out liao.. cannot change le...

Jinglebell: hihi.. welcome... i'm not very sure leh.. sorry sorry... i also know only Bridal Closet... =) when is ur AD??

odie24

Hi Jinglebell,

My AD is on 3rd Jan too. Me going to look at bridal closet sometime in Nov.

Eelynn,

I went for PS ytd but the weather wasn't so good so the PG say postpone the outdoor PS...

jinger

hi jinglebell, how much is the rental/dress.
will it more worthwhile to buy? there is a mtm shop at far east called "Love Potion". Simple design from ard SGD 85 onwards.

oh .. wat errors was on the invitation card?

jinglebell10

Hi Eelynn,

i do have multiply but did not update anything...
Preparations? er.. so far sent sms to frens and also had gotten my invitation cards but yet to write them... will be sending out in end Nov or early Dec.

has not settled things for GDL, jiemei corsages, ang bao boxes etc.. do u have a checklist on things to do?

wow.. so many brides on 3 jan..
happy.gif

jinglebell10

Hi Jinger,

i went bridal closet, its actually much cheaper coz some dresses are rental at 3 for $100 whilst some nicer ones will be at $40 per piece.

jinger

oh i see .. then Love Potion is not a good alternative.

Im not joining for the PS too.
oh ya .. do you all have any recommendation for JP?

piger

odie: this few day's weather very bad... pray hard... =)

Jinglebell: heheee.... can add me in okie... my preparations also not done... join us for meetup next time okie??

yrshopping

Do you want to find reliable supplier who can provide low price with high quality wedding dress, considerate service and low price? yrshopping.com is a good wholesaler online factory shop from China. They have over over 500 styles custom-made wedding apparel including wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, evening dresses, mother of bride dress, flower girl dress, cocktail dresses etc. They provide Paypal, Moneybookers, Western Union and T/T payment methods for buyers as well as drop shipping. Items can be shipped directly to your home whatever you are from. No MOQ for almost their products, so you can order only 1 PC to check the quality and their service before you order big qty. For each line products, they provide mix wholesale discount, you can get big discount as per the mix wholesale rule listed on their website. If you want to set up a wedding dress store online, yrshopping.com must be a good choice. Wish everyone has a good business
1244910.gif

chercher

halo all..
happy.gif

i not joining u all for the ps...

i veri sian, yesterday ps fall sick, today mc... pray everyting will be fine
happy.gif
but i enjoyed myself yesterday
happy.gif

odie24

Hi cher,

I only went through 1/2 day PS and I was already a dead beat today. Was really dozing off in front of my comp at work. Tomorrow will be going for outdoor PS. Hope the weather is good so we can get it over and done with.

bipobipobipo

Hi all, my AD jus over in Oct, and jus backed fr honeymoon.. hee hee...

anyway i have 21 bottles of red wine left fr my banquet. over ordered.. I am willing to let them go at only $13 per bottles..

Pls sms me @ 9619 1250 or email me @ [email protected].. thks!

princessemma

i've book an appt to meet one of the gown shop person on tuesday night to try the long gowns..

we shall go there to see what they have available.

starfrost

morning gals
happy.gif

chercher, hope u are feeling better already..

amelyn, I prefer Shangrila to Fullerton
happy.gif
I find the food at Fullerton alright only..

wendycsk

hi starfrost, me too.. Fullerton food is just so so only.. I prefer Shangrila over F. My mum will be buying gold for me today.. Happy! =p