(2010/01) Jan 2010 BTB

piger

princess: huh?? who's Edwin Tiah??? what thing i'm in property dept???

cher: u sure u okie??? aiyo....

winter: u mentioned b4 that Central got good ramen rite?? where is it huh???

jinglebell10

Hi chercher,

thanks for your info. will drop by the places u mentioned to take a look. Thanks!
happy.gif
coz my sis used to buy hers at the temporary market next to outram mrt 2 years back so now that they have shifted back, don't know where they are located.

Thanks so much!
happy.gif

piger

winteR: yes leh.. u did..forgetful girl... haahaa.... wah.. new place arh...ok... remember to try already and let us know nice or not k??

wendycsk

Hi girls, i brought guo da li stuffs liao last sunday.. =) I brought at Tiao xiang weddings and gifts that is located at block 355 smith street, china town complex at #01-77. I spent $200 for mother's side which includes drowy. Some other things that are edible will buy at a later time as advised by them. I had taken pictures and will blog soon. =)

Sorry that today i had my accupunture session and cant join you girls.

princess_shawn

Hey Wendy,

Last sun i was there too:p

Thats y Stella saw me at the other side in chinatown..n eve was there too..so qiao..all of us went last sun at different timing..keke

wendycsk

hehe princess, so qiao.. i didnt walk around in chinatown but just visit the shop only.. haha.. i have also started sourcing and testing the guo da li cakes as well.. will update soon.. =)

piger

wendy: wah.. you're fast... awaiting for your pictures...=)

Chrissy: nice meeting up too... next time dun be so shy arh... =P

chercher

starfrost, u under BDC? how come photoshoot dun have, u got req from them? from my understanding, usually bs will provide one leh
happy.gif

piger

cher: starfrost is under Bridal Veil....

starfrost: maybe you can checkout some Florist out there... see how much they quote u... =)

piger

starfrost: heehee... chrissy has given you some options... maybe can try them... =)

Chrissy: today not being silent reader arh?? heehee... =P

piger

starfrost: should be ok for me... wil be going to perm my hair in the morning.... then evening i meet u lor.. heehee.. where u wanna go to do ur mani pedi??

I REGRET CUTTING MY HAIR!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!1

starfrost

eelynn: did u cut it very short? ur wedding still got a couple of months.. hair shld be longer by then
happy.gif
i'm thinking of doing my nails at Suntec/Marina Square/Bugis.. but haven't decide which salon to do at..

piger

starfrost: heehee... cause bf went to cut his hair.. then i itchy backside lor.. go trim also.. i find it very messy leh..

cher: no more curl liao leh.. heehee... think sunday go perm... heehee....

piger

starfrost: heeheee... come beat come beat... =P

eh... i dunno any leh... tell u the truth hor.. i only went once... before my PS... but it's at Tampines.. haahaa... u bring me to any la... =P

piger

Jan: i went to trim my hair.. haahaaa... then now i find it short... but htb and sister say still long leh... haahaa..... =P

piger

Jan: cause I went to trim my hair... the curls like all gone leh... heehee..... itchy backside....

Wendy: ^5... Hehehehe....

pinky_dris

morning ladies!!!...haven had much time to chat here
happy.gif

wow..u all still mending w ur hair ya...my MUA say i need to keep longer. i have been enduring, tie up high n dont dare to trim nor do anything now....lol...watever plans, wait till after AD

eelynn/Jan> i checked w my hubby le. 25 Oct is ok to go JB. let me know if you confirm too.

anyone want to join us in to recee GDL items??

Welcome lene
happy.gif

piger

pinky: haahaaa... i'm not guai.... i've been trimming and trimming my hair.. hahaahaa..........=P will ask my htb to confirm his appt as soon as possible... so we can go in and shop shop and makan.. haahaa......

piger

hey girls... i'll be meeting my jiemeis end of the month.. any suggestions of place where we can sit and relax???