(2009) Brides of year 2009

zljoan

oooo...actually, my date for Feb 10 has been taken for dinner. luckily, i'm more keen on lunch so upgraded my HIPV package such that I'll have dinner banquet during lunch time...heee...

dizonne

juski, i helping out at mi frends pub la..so timing rather flexible lor..juz need tell them in advance...so they can plan e other gals...

watcatwants

Hi IcePurpleLatte,

My WG & CS are in working progress now. The designs were drawn in December last year & my designer is also doing the outfits for my hubby, maid of honor, both mothers & the flower girl.

He will be v v busy :p

watcatwants

Just an update - i finally heard back from the Beaufort after my curt email to them. Fingers crossed that our relationship will improve from here onwards.
happy.gif

Thanks for all your advice!

footprint

seredipity,
haa.. if u dun mind and after the day still in working condition.
Will let you know again. ;)

Ur AD is 2 weeks after mine rt? hee..
happy.gif

icepurplelatte

Cat - Hope everything will turn out fine eventually!

Mashi - I agree with u. Most ppl would be busy eating and chatting... that's why i'm afraid if i play my song list, the whole environment will sound "noisy" though it's juz background music la. Anyway, i still thinking la... dun even know if i can find any nice classical love songs CD.

watcatwants

Thanks IcePurpleLatte.

For love cds, you can try High Society. They have a wide range of love cds to choose - from classical to contemporary to latin etc etc. You can find High Society cds at That CD shop in Raffles City basement.

Hope this helps.

superfamous

i'm only meeting my designer to discuss the design of the gowns today! confirming the design at the end of the month, first fitting next month only :S

poohise,

I think it's typical of us to be particular about the details. It's the details that make our big day special to us mah.
happy.gif

I'm leaving things like ang pow box and guest book till later cos lots of other stuff to figure out now. We just sent my selected PS pics to our PG. Really hope it'll be done in time.

comatised

For more glam/groovey/jazzy tunes, can consider Hotel Costes series (from That CD shop too). I have Hotel Costes 4, 5 and 6 and they're quite good.

Cheer,
Ghenglai

mashi_mashi

IcePurpleLatte,
if u cant get, y nt u ask ur hotel abt it. they shld hv some cds for the background music.
if they hv, then u can hv 1 less worry liao..

cat,
tats gd to hear. keep ur fingers cross...

lalaa_27

hi all
juz came back office from training.. today not much posts uh..

am looking forward to tom too
happy.gif

Noknok.. hmm it doesnt look very appealing to me leh.. since no adhesives we have to wear tight fitting clothes to keep it in place? den mite as well buy normal bra pads which r much cheaper lor..

zerochristy

Des&Jol> So paisay sia :p

All> I have just finish my ID & OD PS last week and yesterday selected my photo liao
happy.gif
so happy finally all done liao now only waiting for the edited pics in May than can print out album liao
happy.gif

triz

Hi Nov BTB,

I'm new to this forum, and has just joined...
My AD is 15th Nov 2009, which is Deepavali, however, I saw earlier post that Deepavali has changed to 17th Oct...
Can I confirm with u all??

zerochristy

Mashi> Ya la.. cause hubby always travelling so everything done ASAP la. ID is fun cause got aircon ma... we have 1 more couple in studio so got to take turns. Its like doing performance like that got to change fast and touch up make up plus redo hairstyle. But hor once OD very hot ah... that one me and hubby dun like... fun part in OD is lots of ang moh will look at you and ask to take photo with you... car pass by will also honk at you sia... Hahah. Yesterday see my OD shot I still can feel the hot weather... hahah but its a experience.

I did not drink too much water before outdoor casue I afraid find toilet outside and still got to carry big gown in the toilet so only after we went back to the bridal shop I start drinking lots of water.

Edited pic will be ready for viewing in May so after that printing so maybe May or June ba.

lorrainec

wow most of you are almost done. making me panic haha. i'm getting my invites on 14/03 same day as my food tasting.

i'm kinda worried about the RSVP haiz.

BTW how much invitation cards did you all get from ur hotel or restaurant?

i'm given 70% of attendence which i 150 pcs.
mine's ard 20 + 2 reserve tables.

footprint

i took about 250 cards, abt 75% of 34 tables?
:p

Lorriane, perhaps you can start with your friends by sms/email them check if they are available?

but ur AD is 20 may, so alot more time than me la. :p
1 mth more. hee.
happy.gif

lorrainec

haha mine is 30 May poohise. ya i know still have alot more times. but will also panic haha.

i did save ur date sms to almost all of them already and all reply mi still too early to say. haiz.

lalaa_27

tom i may not be able to login here since im on course whole day.. if any change or update to tom plans, aroh or Xka pls sms n let me noe! thx!
happy.gif

by the way, we're goin to TCC at clark quay rite?

jojo11

hi all..
i have a question, but my wedding isnt till next year feb... am looking around hotels, for ard 10-15 tables.. which hotels do u recommend?

Thanks as i'm overseas n not very sure..

jojo

chuar77

Hi,
I have the following items for sale.
These are bought just before Chinese New Year last month, thus in very new condition.

1) Martell VSOP, 70cl, duty paid, 9 bottles, $70 each

2) Chivas Regal 12 yrs, 70cl, duty paid, 8 bottles, $55 each

Please email to [email protected] for enquiries now!

chuar77

Hi,
These are bought just before Chinese New Year last month, thus in very new condition.

chuar77

Hi,

lalaa_27

oo boat quay ah.. haha kk.. oh theres a possibilty i mite not be able to make it tom..
sad.gif
will let u noe tom.. il sms u tom evening aroh n let u noe..

irritant

alright sure...do come if u can...even if it's 9pm we will still be there...just sms me...

oh ya...since most of u selected your gowns then i dun prepare the DVDs anymore ok? if want to see can ask noknok for the link to the pics as her HTB posted them online...

zljoan

hi joanne,

what's your budget? are you looking at lunch or dinner banquet? haha...well, i'm a dec-turned-feb bride and have just booked my banquet!