(2008) Brides of year 2008

koyoyo

hi all,
very long time never came in.. Haha but manage to see nelle cs.. gosh u are so slim.. xian mu si..
did u slim down even more???

ergina

Thks for all your advises. I will make a trip down to my BS to re-re-verify on my album and PS schedule asap.

We signed up my package 1 year back at Suntec conventional hall and specifically asked for additional few pages digital with additional cost... ... We informed them our AD in Jan'08. And as to why no slot, we are puzzle ourselves till now.

hellbride

Hi all!

I'm suppose to be a dec 08 bride but i have done nothing to prepare for my wedding. not even booking of wedding banquet or bridal shop. somehow i dun even feel excited abt the wedding. anyone ever felt this way?

jo_vin

Ergina, seems like ur BS is bullying u. Better go down and ask them for an earlier slot, since u say u all still have digital. Cos they will have to edit all photos, design and put all those bubbles bubbles, let u approve, before they can send for print. N for printing, from what i understand from my BS, it takes about 2weeks (which is quite fast). Hope everything will turn out well for u!

Hi Linda, saw ur add! Thanks for the add! I've approved le!!

happi_bride

my mom says she needs a bag to carry to the banquet - to put red packets.. does she really need a bag? I tot put in ang bao box can liao? but if she is putting AB into a handbag, i hv no objection too... but issue is she like me to buy a bag based on my style, let her use once then after i can use it myself... i dont hv any suitable bags..nor any evening bags..(i guess shiny evening bags wont suit her 2 pc atttire - those OG Nina type).

fell in looove with this bag...wanted to get it..... u think can match her 2 pc attire? its a rectangular hand carry bag, not v big type..will it suit someone like 50s?

happi_bride

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif

Wedding_AD_schedule-658334.xls (31.2 k)</td></tr></table></center>
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msword.gif

ITINERARY FOR ACTUAL DAY.doc (40.4 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Pic of the bag of my love..
745240.jpg

~sblbee~

mary poppins,
hope dat i can stick to my regime, told my mum to prepare my t-shirt n shorts for jogging today, hope dat i can start today cos i'll b due for my BS's PS on 30 aug, hope tis last min exercise will help a little :p

providencia,
i really envy u gals to have so much determination n self control over food n exercise :p i hope dat i can b 1/2 like u gals :p thanks! hope dat i can update u gals wif some results soon....

koyoyo,
long time no see!
happy.gif
finally finished my interviews but have to help wif document search n monday internal audit's coming in again, hope dat i can finally b able to focus on my wedding prep after tis :p how's ur wedding prep going on?

lost_in_space

oh.. my original package is 28 fantasy photos and a small 5R of all the 28 photos (full page)

i changed to 24 (didn't want too many cos might be too confusing) fantasy photos 18R and 18R 55 digital photos/poses..

fantasy photos.. is the something like the gal sitting on the swing.. see the link below.. :D

http://www.signorianuziale.com

total top up 2.5k..
happy.gif

jane, i'm also going to buy my GDL stuffs in Sep and GDL in Oct, an chuang in nov.. don't want to stress out by then.. so better get them done 1st.. this week will try to finish compile the wedding songs 1st..

lost_in_space

Linda.. my case also.. my Ps was in May.. but album layout will be ready in mid sept
happy.gif

give BS more time to design on it..

Jane, which dishes u choose for food tasting?

providencia

Flora,my PC has got some OS prob, so revival may take a while, a bit frustrating to be without a PC. I think the gowns suit fine, cos I can sit and move ard in them.

MeiLing,wedding is really a strong motivation. Regular exercise will be good for us, if not to lose weight but also to improve our health, all positive benefits. Waiting to hear your good news hor..
happy.gif

miew

fanny jo: Thanks for the wedding day schedule! It certainly is very helpful!! =)

Is that bag a Burberry bag?? I saw one very similiar one when I was in Japan.. =) NICE..

strawbsc

yl > http://www.brotherhotel.com.tw/Bread.htm

http://www.ijysheng.com.tw/

ehh..actually I think the birthday cakes very yucky in taipei..use mochi as birthday cake instead..haha

I never track twd leh..haha..I just change wen I need $$..abit bad hor..must learn to save abit...haiz..

rach > hmm..haha..cheap anot ah?I m super cheapo..10k to do reno (somemore I need to heck all my tiles and do kichen cabinet,abit mission impossible hor)?Ray think can??haha...I dun wan to spend alot on reno..coz' I need to get a place in taiwan oso..so very very tight and I m not getting reno loans..haha..Can contact him if possible?
I m try to do everything myself lor.buy my own tiles etc..find workers to do...&amp;#27794;&amp;#36774;&amp;#27861;&amp;#12290;&amp;#12290;I &amp;#21533;&amp;#21959;queen...haha

viv > okiez..I try..when I have internet ard..haha

babyjj

my PS was in early-July, just saw 1st draft of layout yesterday... wanted them to re-do though coz didn't really like.. 2nd viewing will probably be 1mth from now... so the ding-dong here and there is quite time-consuming... so for digital pages, better make sure there's enuff time so u can allow for changes if u don't like the 1st design. if no more time, u may have to bobian accept something u dont realli like.. ergina, which BS u with?

omg all of u doing sutff like wedding songs, GDL etc liao.. i haven done anything except for PS.. CHAM!! how how.. still planning my F&amp;E honeymoon now.. streeesssssss!!

lsntyl

strawclare>thanks again for the links. Hee, I oso dont want to spend too much on reno if possible. But need to find place first then talk. :p

hee, use mochi as birthday cake. Oso good idea. something unique. Hope I can find the shops though.

piyo21

hi hellBride, have not book yr wedding banquet? You have to act fast cos Dec is the most popular month for wedding. By now, all hotel should have been booked long ago.

nelle

koyoyo..hello.
Don't xian mu, you are slim &amp; TALL....
happy.gif

My weight stays about the same all this while.

I really envy some gals who are wearing plunging/deep necklines and have the assets to show!
*look down at chest* sigh.......

strawbsc

yl > the brother hotel easy to get to,beside a train station only.. the other shop got alot of outlets.oso easy to find.
Next time I do liao,can pass u the contacts for reno for reference..(^-^)

Yah..fanny..the loewe bag very ex..hmm...for one occasion but very practical unless ur mum will use alot of times or u have $ to spare lah..I just get my mum to go chinatown find any cheapo bag can liao..haha

lsntyl

I lagi cheapo. Going to pass my jiemeis a cloth bag I got free with purchase of a mag recently. Get them to transfer all the angbaos in there. :p Don't see the need to buy a new bag just to put in angbaos.

Strawclare>So I just take the MRT to Nanjing Donglu to get the mochi at the brother hotel? Hope will have time to do so.
happy.gif

koyoyo

nelle ,
U are wrong.. like meiling under stress now binging.. cos i have a big bugle in my tummy n my hb asking me why do i look like 3mth pregnant sigh.. the stress made no time to exercise and all the eating. lucky i got meilin &amp; sotonglet to msn w me...

charma97

Aiyo Jojo. Don't stress.. But prepare some stuff early will be good. so won't get blur..

For me, have not even plan for my honeymoon..scared not enuff cash.. LOL..

Lsntyl,
My ROM friends always hold flowers cos AD is far far away. I guess it's up to u to decide, dun always have to follow the norm.
happy.gif

If you put flowers in the fridge, they can last to next day AD. Are u holding flowers for banquet?

pinkcupcake

hey charma 97 and the other gals who have responded, thanks for explaining what digital photos are.
happy.gif

heh heh, charma97, i also have not planned for my honeymoon. The destination will depend on how much $$ i have left! :p

waxie24

yl> flower is ur preference. i think its ok not to have.. peony jade can throw flower petals ma? if can.. ur ROM bouquet can be converted to flower petals n throw during ur march in on ur banquet..

in my pt of view, holding flower during march-in will make the picture nicer.. my hand placing will be less awkward also..

clareliu

thks i will try again in the wkend. wkend comin.. time for us to busy with the wedding preparation. hehe.. wish me luck for tml selection of tea dress and evening gown
happy.gif

clareliu

yl> i bought my mum a shiny silver beading handbag with metal chain for my mum from river island. but then my mum said dun match her age.. sob sob..

ezvy

Hi, anyone have Emcee speech to share? Our Emcee (a friend who is quite experience as Emcee)now say cannot be our emcee, so have to find replacment, guess others might not be experience so looking for speech so that they can read accordingly...

Rach> Actually the gold string is for my HB parents side only, coz the rest we print on the card, no need gold string...u stay in Yishun..quite far from me, not worth to go all the way juz to get tat string..will probably ask her mum to buy herself..

Alot of my guest cannot make it for my dinner when I only ask for the address...so dun even need to send out the cards...coz my date is 14th Sept, alot said they have promise other friends to go for their wedding on the same day, some go holiday, some reservist.....sianz

lsntyl

Ivy>scroll up this thread. Got 1 or 2 scripts pasted above le.

waxie, green>donno leh. half-hearted about the flowers. find I half-hearted about a lot of stuff now. Thinking not to have march-in for ROM...

strawbsc

yl > yah..I think up to u..I dun think there is a custom abt having to hold flowers for ROM..I have frens who dun..
Yeapz..to that train station.U can call up the bread shop to book a box of mochi 1st...before u go down..

Ivy > mine oso..I oso got frens go reservist etc...some go holiday..sama sama

sportyangel

mrs.chiew : i just saw all ur pics...very nice leh, d gown kua shoes flowers everything ... wow ur so prepared with everything...preety preety preety victorian style

im going to do my food tasting tom,dont understand why d hotel ask me 2 bring 10 people for d food tasting ? cant just cook for 2 person meh?

n for the trial make up will do next week...

1 by 1 ... doing d "must-do" list

lsntyl

I think a lot of peeps going reservist in Sept cos FH oso got a few friends cannot come cos of that. :p

strawclare>you recommend any particular flavour of mochi? what about the other cake shop?
happy.gif
Maybe I just whack the ones you recommend. :p

porsche

other than tasting for food, the food tasting is also tried out for portion, i.e. if the portion is reasonable for 10 pax.

cheryl, jus visited the GDL shop at beauty world...a bit small and cluttered...hee..

piyo21

I think PS still ok cos some of the Dec BTBs i know is taking in Sep. But hor, booking of banquent dunno now still have a not. Unless, you taking weekdays.

By the way, are we still meeting on 12 Sep huh?

monkie

sorry, that i have been quiet cos today is the last day of examination... let me settle my exams first then i send out more detials via multiply ok? tentitatively is 12 sept, but must see majority when they will free.
i am rather stress...
sad.gif

thanks ladies for your patience..

my multiply ID is rockenton

ezvy

YL> thanks for info..miss out the emcee scripts earlier...dun know why miss out coz I thought I read all.....

Wow, the scripts is great, now I won't worry tat nobody wants to be emcee..juz ask them to read accordingly..so no stage fear..haha

lsntyl

Ivy>no prob.
happy.gif

Green>Oo really? The bakeries I went to in Taiwan don't have samples leh. But the more touristy places have samples.

happinessbliss

My hubby is in reservice now... so need to do some stuff on my own now... but lucky he will be out b4 the GDL....

We also have some guests away overseas... thus its a little headache... hmmm....I have not even finalised my guest list, my AD itenarary also have not firm up. I am meeting my jie mei for 1st time tonight... hope everything will turns out fine...