(2008) Brides of year 2008

lsntyl

spoiltbabe>I know. But I can't outsourced the planning of the itinerary to the taiwan experts here mah. :p still need to contact the hotels and cabbies myself...

31 July (Thurs)- spolitbabe, waxie, lsntyl
4 Aug (Mon)- green, xiaomei, waxie, spoiltbabe, lsntyl
7 Aug (Thurs) - green, xiaomei, waxie, lsntyl

fumiko_neko

7 Aug (Thurs) - green, xiaomei, waxie, lsntyl, neko

yo..
how every1? keke
been away for quite a while...
my photoshooting..damm sianz..
cos VERY HOT!! i give up...i tink i left studio ard 230pm then reach studio ar 530pm..
went hort park..but photographer say..there is nice but v hard to catch good angle to take nice pic..
so i tink my outdoor shoots shld b v little...cos too hot oso...
last stop was lavador park to catch sunset view..
tat all..

for our gathering, try to choose a date which next day no need to work..at least wont b so tired e next working day

waxie24

hm.. okok..
i add a friday to it.. we see which day the most ppl lor.. hehe..

1 Aug (friday) - waxie

maybe somewhere central.. most likely will be places like cityhall, bugis or dohby ghuat..

necrosis

plasterbride,
my friend just had her lasik done week before.
last week, she's going about her normal activities already.
so you can actually get it doen before your PS.

just let your MUA know not to rub the eye area too hard lor.
you know, sometimes when they blend eyeshadow or plucking eyebrows, they will push a little rough.

eunicet

Hmmm...But I think you should be resting as much as possible because your eyes are very sensitive to the sunlight...My brother wore his sunglasses around for the longest time...I would think it's safer to do it after your PS lorr...Anyway wearing contact isn't all that bad ma!
happy.gif

cfay

hihi,

My PS will be in Sept and my AD is on 6 Dec.
I still in the look out for shoes for AD and PS? any recommendations?

Also i will like to join the multiply for Dec Brides. But when i went to the multiply i can't see anything there leh.

simplyserene

I had my GDL yesterday and boy was it tiring! Morning my fiance and his representatives came over, exchanged gifts, had lunch and then whole afternoon burnt going around most of my relatives' places, delivering the cakes and invites. Phew... And at night met up with my brother and his friend cos they'll be emcees for the evening.

2 more weeks for me!

uk_fung

Hi Annabella, you din ask them when you get the package? hmmm maybe talk to the BS again?? Only one design abit limited le.. is it becoz they want you to top up inorder to have more choices? or just tell them you dun like the design is there anything that they can do for you?? any new stock coming in or "other branch since Digio is link with Golden horse ..." er DG is Digio right??

Since you have 2 albums I suppose you also top up quite abit also... ask them to help you come out with a solution ... after all you did spend money in their shop... just hope they can give you good services...

the guest book I think is the usual case ba.. my friend some BS only 1 choice... end up they bring home and DIY abit of the deco to make it more special... maybe you can try that too...

berry_egg

Hi S'rene,

i had my GDL yesterday too. the warm weather yesterday just add to the tiredness. We didn't have to go around the deliver the cakes as my parents invited my relatives to our place for lunch buffet, so that we can "save" the trouble. But end up had to socialize for the whole afternoon, keep all update of the wedding progress.... like a prelude to actual day. Boy... it was tiring.

Dear brides,
Need some help on the emcee script. Can i borrow the script for reference? thanks in advance!!

monkie

hello ladies,
FYI, i am organising a gathering. I have create a poll in my multiply, pls vote which day u free to meet...
my ID is rockenton.

1 Aug (friday) - waxie
1 Aug (friday) - waxie, crown

I already have an appointment with friends on 1 Aug else I'll go for Friday nites.

Neko,
Yeah the weather is very hot this month! Last month, the problem was raining too much. I think I can't tahan the heat on my PS 31 July, and my makeup will melt. How do you maintain your makeup outdoor? My MUA not following us outdoor.

lsntyl

1 Aug (friday) - waxie, crown, lsntyl

I got no plans yet so anyday is fine for now.

Neko>hope your photos still turn out well. did you use any props?

fortunemew

hi waxie, pls add me in the sept brides listing too ->
Nick - fortunemew, AD - 29.09.2008, Venue -Orchard Hotel, BS Silhouette, PG - AM.PM, VG - Stefine

-----

Neko, hmm...so yours is hot...but mine is forsee to be rainy day! my photoshoot is this friday. the weather forcast is always "scattered thunderstorm". nowadays during noon time, it rains n it stops too....

my fiance say he also want to go Hort Park for photoshoot... we are there yesterday...quite like the place.

i told my fiance liao, if it rains, worse come to worse we go to east area e.g. changi terminal 3 for shoots....

fumiko_neko

btw...i was wondering..y no one choose 8th aug?
is it bcos ND eve?

1st aug, green cannot rite?

or we add one more 15th aug?

7 Aug (Thurs) - green, xiaomei, waxie, lsntyl
1 Aug (Friday) - waxie, crown, lsntyl, neko
8th Aug (Friday) - neko
15th Aug (Friday) - neko

kellyduffy

hi Evelyn,

my multiply ID is duffykelly. drop me a note and add me as online buddy ya? cos the pics are restricted to contacts only.

kellyduffy

Hi Nov brides,
I have received some multiply invites but becos I do not know who you are and haven figure out, I have not added you as my contacts yet.
sorry for the delay...

lsntyl

hee, personally, I prefer no fris cos is normally pak tor day with FH. I think I see majority want which day then I join if I can.
happy.gif

fortunemew>hope it doesn't rain on your PS.
happy.gif

celine08

wow...the thread move very fast! :D

jrgal- u going too? I wonder if i can leave by 29 sept. Anyone know when F1 start? U got the price list??

crown- u going japan too? yah..i don't wan to go back work lor. if only can fly straight away.. lol.

xiaomei- wah u very quick hand quick leg..hehe.. Honeymoon also book le. Hmm I need to talk to my hubby about it first. See when he can take leave.

spoiltbabe- actually wanted to postpone to next yr jan. But if my hubby can get leave in oct then we will go bah. Egypt is interesting! One of my friend plan to go too.

angielsw

Hi providencia,

I've changed my wedding date from 2 Nov 2008 to 15 Nov 2008, hotel and BS still the same. Other details as follows:-
AD PG - Creme Photography
AD VG - ZE Productions

Please help me to update the table. Thank you.
happy.gif

Hi Kelly,

I would like to view your PS photos. Have invited you on multiply. my multiply id is angielsw. Thank you.

vernwyen

neko:
hot better than rain eh... at least you are guaranteed blue sky. These days the weather is going crazy, now raining heavily liao.
Yea, usually eve of PH i will go pak toh with my fh :p So rare tat he is not involve in NDP this year.

vernwyen

i follow the crowd bah, other than 8 Aug i think i should be able to make it on all days. But i may be late
happy.gif

7 Aug (Thurs) - green, xiaomei, waxie, lsntyl, spoiltbabe
1 Aug (Friday) - waxie, crown, lsntyl, neko, spoiltbabe
8th Aug (Friday) - neko
15th Aug (Friday) - neko, spoiltbabe

lsntyl

ya, rain is v heavy now.

hey, any of you gals interested in getting nubra? one of the threads might start a spree for it if the SG nubra shop cannot match the prices of the US online shop.
happy.gif

keer13

Hi Plasterbride - Lasik no problem.. I think you should go ahead. For me, I just did in May! It was great and would recommend to all who needs it. You will receive your perfect eyesight almost immediately.. Btw, saw u at our BS thread too. Saw tha u have problem selecting EG. Actually me too, but I manage to select 2 for PS. Told my co-ordinator that for AD, I may consider to MTM one instead. But, they ask me to take PS first & see the results.. Actually, I'm saving to MTM 1 from another BS.. :p

waxie24

yl> i bought the triump stick on one.. but.. didnt manage to use it leh.. all my gowns inside got padding already..

7 Aug (Thurs) - green, xiaomei, waxie, lsntyl, spoiltbabe
1 Aug (Friday) - waxie, crown, lsntyl, neko, spoiltbabe
8th Aug (Friday) - neko , waxie
15th Aug (Friday) - neko, spoiltbabe, waxie

tentatively i'm ok for all days actually....

keer13

Hi luvz & cfay, I added you gals..

Hi Swee, u r already in the multipy group!
happy.gif

Hi Icic - $9 for rose petals. That's cheap!
happy.gif
Where have you use it on for your PS? Do you mind sharing the contacts as I will also like to buy for AD decoration for the aisle.

Hi all - anyone wear those colored contact lens or define contact lens for PS? Is it good? I have small eyes so hope to "DEFINE" my eyes.. Appreciate any comments..

Anyone has any contacts for men's tailor shirt as well?

My Updates - PS at end Jul.. To custom made shoes today at Leaping Lizard.. To buy hubby shirts this week. To dye hair & visit the dental this weekend.. Anything, I miss out, ladies.. :p
708402.jpg

dodolet

Keer, How much is to MTM from another BS or to MTM from ur BS? Anyway got fotos to show us of the 2 EG u chose for ur PS?

Ohh, I forgot about dentist to whiten my teeth. I knew i forgotten something. ^^

Nice shoes btw

pinjie8275

Hi Keer,

I wore 'DEFINE' during my photoshoot...
Not sure if it make any difference cos' I have not had my photo selection yet...

But I think not really important cos' ultimately ur MUA will 'enlarge' ur eyes on that day... Just make sure u dun drink too much water the night before... else got puffy eyes then jialek liao...

Also for photoshoot, whiten teeth is not necessary lah... As long as u dun stuck food in between ur teeth on that day... hehehe... I thought it would be more important on AD. (^_^)

pinjie8275

Hi keer,

another thing is try not to wear colour contact lens cos' would be unnatural... If u r really interested in the DEFINE, check the natural colour of your eyes first. If is very dark brown to black, take the BLACK one. Otherwise, opt for the BROWN one. Check with ur optical salesperson. Cos' choosing the wrong colour would look very fake... ^^

Ur shoes very very nice...

vernwyen

YL:
i am interested! but i not sure if kim soh can match up the price or not. Has he (or she?) came back to you with the pkg price? I was thinking to get the featherlite series

cfay

Thanks Keer.

You got a very nice & sweet shoes.
happy.gif

I have been looking around quite long already, still have not found the right one. I quite like yours, when you got this design from? your design yourself? how high is your heels ar?

My BS shop keep asking me to wear 3inches, actually i don't wan to be that tall as my HTB is not that tall if i wear taller i dun find it nice when standing beside him.

Any recommended shop to buy nice Cinderella shoes like Keer?

taime81

Btw, i thought no need nu bra? I didn't have it for my rom too. Just use tape to tape. That what's my colleague ask me to get the mua to do it for me.

lsntyl

spoiltbabe>nope, haven't heard anything from kim soh. Suspect he/she is the owner of the SG branch. :p Think if he/she doesn't reply soon, we might go ahead with the order from the US site.

waxie>all my gowns have padding too! But a bit more cleavage is good. :p n rach gave good reviews for the nubra...

monkie

hi charmaine
i just added you, waiting ur approval.

hi cfay,
leaping lizard is expensive but NICE..cos can customised..
for budget and nice shoes, try city plaza at paya lebar, near lion city hotel...

crown

It’s not easy to wear the Nu-bra leh. I bought one similar one. I got hard time lor.

Celine, yes im going Hokkaido. Our plan is after our wedding; we’ll go for 7 days Hokkaido then come back Singapore for 1 day, next day fly to Taiwan 4 days for shopping and eating. My FH likes Taiwan food
happy.gif