(2008) Brides of year 2008

rck

Hi all, I had my wedding on May 18. Everything went smoothly except that me and hubby did not sleep well. So look terrible. Haha.... But overall, everyone enjoyed themselves, esp the brothers and sisters at the gate crashing segment in the morning.
happy.gif

strawbsc

LSnTYL > thanks,dear.

Rach > I have been sick for the past month.Lost my voice last week again.It is a torture to PS.I fianlly got it over yesterday.

Waxie >thank u very much.Hope to u gals soon as I really enjoyed the last gathering.

crown >my mum not getting anything for me.Just a set of sewing kit.I dun noe what that symbolise actually.Any gal noe??

YL > haha...sama sama..I act blur look steam oso.Just pass the message and hope that the older generation will forget everything..haha~~TPE is VERY hot now..I really hope when u come for PS is not hot lor..It is 36degree liao...This is the hotest in history for taipei.

Green > luckily u went for the test and found out.Please take care of urself.Especially at this time when when u got many things to do.You can't take stuff like porridge rite?

Net > yah...agree with YL,get urself tested.

I will get to see my pics tomolo,gals!!yipee..they are rushing out my pics.And I also chose the gowns for the AD liao..super fast again as usual.

ebride

Mrs Chiew: thats our ECA for wkends!! Saw yr silk flowers in Multiply. Hw muz u selling, can PM me? Coz Im thinking of ways to cut the cost on the march-in part. Coz I feel abit wasteful to spend on petals which are only thrown once & kenna step by ppl after tat. I have to decide by nxt mth liao, need to order tog with my ROM hand bonquet.

Tks Mei jie for yr update. Why nt u spend 1 weekend relax at the beach with FH? At least relax yr mind abit.

Sue & Michelle: age is every women's secret wor..hhehe..u made me feel old

ebride

Jeslyn: PM me, I gt a list with me. My suggestn of the GDL outing was kenna kept on the shelf & no response at all..
sad.gif
Guess every1 is just as busy with their own prep.

~sblbee~

cheryl,
i've juz booked a hotel rm for 2D1N stay wif my fh for tm, desperately needed a break else i'll bcome bonkers :p though we'll b $300+ poorer in our pockets but we'll need tis to recharge....will b using my ritz carlton voucher in aug for my bday :p

flora_bliss

meiling, LSnTYL>> By rite, the tokyo trip is together with the Shanghai trip in Oct. But then yesterday my boss ask me to try to bring fwd the visit to Aug instead. So now in a mad rush to finish some of the work I have on hand. But think this trip will not be as rush as the KL one coz my boss say I can consider extending my stay for 2-3 days to do my shopping before returning to Spore office.

lsntyl

strawclare>ohh, must show your pix! I'm sure they'll look good esp since you and your FH are good looking. :p

waxie>I think the other cake shops oso have cake vouchers.

lsntyl

florabliss>wah, your boss is so nice. encourage you to take up more certifications and let you extend your trip in JP to shop.
happy.gif
Hope you enjoy the stay. But don't stree youself too much over rushing your other work.

Nec>wah, din know CPR so difficult...

Thanks gals for the concern. I can take porridge and carbo etc., jus need to cut down on high sugar snacks.

Net,
What symptoms of diabetes do u get? I find u worrying a lot these days leh, cool down.

uk_fung

Hi the silk flower details is in the website. Under market there
happy.gif
Yar I chose to use the silk flower for my wedding too coz the fresh one is nice but after stepping ard.. dry up.. very ugly laying ont he floor... :p just personal feel... but after all is not real.. don't have the fresh flower smell lor

lsntyl

green>good that you are so le kuan.
happy.gif
My mom intends to distribute the vouchers, together with the invites, after my GDL.

~sblbee~

hi gals,
i've gotten my corsages dat i've ordered le....yah so happy, i more thing down my list...now waiting for d wedding pens n flower baskets....den all d purchase of items shd b done le ba....duno wat else to buy now....

~sblbee~

michelle,
hehehe...yah lor, i shall enjoy myself over d wkend...den can spend some quality time wif my fh cos we dun have time to meet each other...only meet twice a week nowadays
sad.gif

kellyduffy

hi gals,

thanks for visiting my site
happy.gif

i went SAM, botantical garden for waterfall, punggol area (lallang and beach). is the usual places..

blanqq: cos there are many more things to be done so we are glad we have one less thing on our mind.. now can concentrate on room etc...

anyone find JP for their solemisation already? is it early or late to start looking for one?

blanqq

hi kelly,

Tat's why i have to start doing.

you can now start to shortlist a few then confirmation their attendance. For those that are popular, they might not be available on the particular day.

~sblbee~

mrs chiew,
thanks....i was recommended by my fren to use photobook, she said is v cheap, i'll see how 1st cos dun need to have so many albums....but still v tempted to do up an album....in a dilemma :p

pinkcupcake

nice photos, kelly!!
happy.gif
very nice places you went to! Thanks for sharing your lovely pics with us!gee, i hope my own PS will turn out well...

hey, gals. So did you girls talk to your photographer before your photoshoot to discuss the kind of places you want to go, and the "feel" of your album and so on?

kellyduffy

Jane: it is near bras basah road, opp SMU.

Blanqq: we jia you together.. perhaps you can get your PG and VG confirm as soon as you can, that will be one thing less. And the new room/ house.. it's good time to start looking ard for furnishing and buy the mattress, bed linens etc..

uk_fung

Just advise.. if you already have enuff wedding album.. maybe don't do on that.. maybe after honeymoon do one or do one for your AD will be a better choice... too many wedding album also no use :p Save the money for other things :p

As one book also need at least $60-$100 each depends size and pages.

msclaire

i wanna go japan too! hopefully our plan to have a delayed HM in tokyo next year to catch sakura will come true! not forgetting checking out the blu label...or should i not waste on blu and donate that money to my LV bag fund? aiyah the problems we women have

Nec... cpr is a great life skill. maybe u can show us a demo at the next outing...

~sblbee~

nec,
u have a volunteer for ur cpr demo....msclaire :p ehhehe....wah so gd wor, can learn useful skills dat will bcome handy in future....glad dat u had a wonderful time n i bet tis skill will come in handy....

florabliss,
wah...so gd wor still can have a shopping spree b4 u come back to sg....envy envy....i love jobs dat require constant travelling cos i can go n boost other countries' economy when im there but too bad my job doesnt require me to travel
sad.gif

msclaire,
hmmmm....it has always been my fh n my dream to catch sakura tgr but i guz have to wait till he retires or he changes his job cos it falls within d sch term :p
oh i love blue labels but cant them cheap in sg....im still collecting them but no $ to buy so many....LV lagi worse, lagi no $ but den again gucci n LV v tempting wor :p

waxie24

<font color="ff0000">lemme revive the list.. i realise many brides are missing also.. haha.. did i miss out anyone??? hopefully not..</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick </TD><TD>AD Date</TD><TD>Venue</TD><TD>BS </TD><TD>PG </TD><TD>VG </TD></TR><TR><TD>green</TD><TD>1-Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raragal</TD><TD>1-Sep-08</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Melvin Ho</TD><TD>Stefine </TD></TR><TR><TD>gorkim</TD><TD>5-Sep-08</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>yongyong</TD><TD>6-Sep-08</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Seacool</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daphne Wong (noel7z7)</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>Qian Xi(Farrer Park)</TD><TD>My Bridal room</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>Kevin(YP) </TD></TR><TR><TD>jess_liang</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mentos</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>FRH</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Depixel</TD><TD>Atelier-X </TD></TR><TR><TD>wongfam</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0lphin</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>Hyatt</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>secretheaven</TD><TD>secretheaven </TD></TR><TR><TD>chumint</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>FCC</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleluv</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>RVH</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Lam-Rainbow Photo</TD><TD>Lam-Rainbow Photo </TD></TR><TR><TD>fruitchick</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cayenne</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>frostyflake</TD><TD>07Sep08(ROM/Customary)</TD><TD>Scarlet Hotel</TD><TD>Kai Bridal</TD><TD>Feldberyl</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>eleven_soyabeans</TD><TD>11-Sep-08</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Mr&amp;Miss Wedding Club</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winniethepooh</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Crown</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Peach Garden at Thomson Plaza</TD><TD>Precious moments</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Groombride</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Grand Plaza Park Hotel</TD><TD>Volan Couture</TD><TD>Volan Couture</TD><TD>Atelier-X </TD></TR><TR><TD>babyxanne</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Hyatt</TD><TD>di Gio</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>Andrew Chooi(EMC Group) </TD></TR><TR><TD>alanis</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>FCC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>yanqiu</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Hotel rendezvous</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>missy54</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Amanda Lee Weddings</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>waxie24</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Greymatter</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pearlybling79</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Grand Shanghai</TD><TD>Julia Weddings News</TD><TD>FOC</TD><TD>FOC </TD></TR><TR><TD>princess_sha</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Shangri-la</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eveve</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Qianxi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>truefaith</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>peach</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Mandarin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaolubao</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Oriental Hotel</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dannybo</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Santiago</TD><TD>Albert-Everafter</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tlisa</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>FRH</TD><TD>PMM Bridal</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>celine08</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Traders</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>llgnme</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>weddinghunt</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Amara(Sentosa)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ssunsett</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Pan Pacific</TD><TD>L@ Belle</TD><TD>The Wedding Paparazzi</TD><TD>Eulee </TD></TR><TR><TD>renel</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>InterContinental SG</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Tinydot Photography</TD><TD>BrilliantPic Videography </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomoko77</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Bliss Garden</TD><TD>Bliss Creation</TD><TD>Bliss Creation</TD><TD>Fotowerke </TD></TR><TR><TD>strawberri</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Michael</TD><TD>Mirage Pictures </TD></TR><TR><TD>jassng</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ezvy</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Jade Room-Htl Royal</TD><TD>Volan Couture</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ryu</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Four Seasons(Lunch)</TD><TD>Signoria Nuziale</TD><TD>Bobman</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>goukisg</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>swissotel(Lunch)</TD><TD>Ted collection/Potrait gallery</TD><TD>Xiao Cai</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>itipit</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Legends at Fort Canning</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>icyxiaozhu</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Safra Mt. Faber</TD><TD>Signoria Nuziale</TD><TD>Absolute Video</TD><TD>Absolute Video </TD></TR><TR><TD>hui2426</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Marriot-Lunch</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ayukie</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Mandarin</TD><TD>Jazreel</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sportgal</TD><TD>16-Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal </TD></TR><TR><TD>vangiepooh</TD><TD>19-Sep-08</TD><TD>Fullerton</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lastkiss83</TD><TD>20-Sep-08</TD><TD>grand plaza park</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina Ng</TD><TD>20-Sep-08</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Visioworkz</TD><TD>Visioworkz </TD></TR><TR><TD>darienna</TD><TD>20-Sep-08</TD><TD>Mandarin</TD><TD>DI Gio</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>peggydog</TD><TD>20-Sep-08</TD><TD>Hilton</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>captain_piglet</TD><TD>20-Sep-08</TD><TD>Conrad</TD><TD>Margaret Brides</TD><TD>tsangstudios</TD><TD>vocare media </TD></TR><TR><TD>princessjj</TD><TD>20-Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Julia Wedding</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vivicaleb</TD><TD>20-Sep-08</TD><TD>TRBC(Church wedding)</TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetbeng</TD><TD>21-Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nervous_bride</TD><TD>21-Sep-08</TD><TD>Goodwood park</TD><TD>Margarets Brides</TD><TD>Gideon Koh</TD><TD>Vocare-Sam </TD></TR><TR><TD>blinktulip</TD><TD>21-Sep-08</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>frostyflake</TD><TD>21Sep(Dinner)</TD><TD>Sheraton Towers Hotel</TD><TD>Kai Bridal</TD><TD>Feldberyl</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>ahnetsan</TD><TD>23-Sep-08</TD><TD>Sheraton Towers Hotel</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Robin Photgraphy</TD><TD>Robin Photgraphy </TD></TR><TR><TD>green_tranquility</TD><TD>25-Sep-08</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Atrium</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Motion Image</TD><TD>Motion Image </TD></TR><TR><TD>princessxiaomei</TD><TD>26-Sep-08</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Ave8(Beetles@Work)-Bernard)</TD><TD>Ave8(Beetles@Work)-Sam </TD></TR><TR><TD>teekel</TD><TD>26-Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fumiko_neko</TD><TD>26-Sep-08</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>Di Gio/GHA</TD><TD>Xiao Chai</TD><TD>Forest production </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lois</TD><TD>26-Sep-08</TD><TD>Copthorne King's - Tien Court</TD><TD>Ted Collection</TD><TD>Bobman</TD><TD>Bigday Pictures-YS Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelic_piglet(Customary)</TD><TD>27-Sep-08</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happinessbliss</TD><TD>27-Sep-08</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Wedding Affairs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>msbean</TD><TD>28-Sep-08</TD><TD>Hotel rendezvous</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding </TD></TR><TR><TD>missbean_25</TD><TD>28-Sep-08</TD><TD>Civil Service Club-Bukit Batok</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jrgal</TD><TD>28-Sep-08</TD><TD>FRH</TD><TD>Jazz Studio</TD><TD>1eyeclick</TD><TD>Forest Productions </TD></TR><TR><TD>sept08bride</TD><TD>28-Sep-08</TD><TD>Hotel Royal -Jade Rm</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkybtb</TD><TD>28-Sep-08</TD><TD>Plaza Parkroyal</TD><TD>M&amp;M weddingClub</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherrie20</TD><TD>28Sep08(Customary)</TD><TD>Swissotel the Stamford</TD><TD>Bridal de couture</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelic_piglet(Dinner)</TD><TD>29-Sep-08</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherrie20</TD><TD>29Sep08(Dinner)</TD><TD>Swissotel the Stamford</TD><TD>Bridal de couture</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

rayrachel

spoiltbabe> very easy.. just go and tell them u want WEdding cakes voucher...

$6.80 (marble, banana, chocolate..)
$7.50 (walnut cake..)
Or higher prices for fruit cakes... lapis cake etc..

I worked there before.. 10 years back.. hahah.. and it was fun la..
happy.gif

U gotta give them some time to chop chop chop the dates... then pay them..
happy.gif

It comes with envelopes..
happy.gif

All> btw.. i just went with my mum to order the 喜饼.. quite interesting and nice!! hehehee..
happy.gif

And i think they have nice service too!
happy.gif

Can look for Lawrence..
happy.gif

They provide free delivery for orders above $200... We ordered about $300++ for groom's side..and almost $300 for bride's side..
Hahaha... called my MIL and she said we can order on her behalf..give her the bill..she'll pay for it..
happy.gif

And my dad wanted some more hokkien type of stuffs...so ordered another 30boxes.. ho ho ho.. alot ah...
happy.gif

They also lend the basket to put in all the stuffs nicely..
happy.gif

They'll all meet at the void deck with FH...to bring it up to the bride's place once the groom reach...and bring up together..
happy.gif

Nice rite?
happy.gif

antakusuma

hi PSH, yah danny sent me a note to say that he really wants to start his own business. i think he left on a good note.

I got my everything already, coffee table book and all. Are u on multiply? we can keep in touch there.

kellyduffy

oh.. dear.. i made a boo boo..
sorry ladies, the museum i went to take PS is natioanl museum.. not SAM..

sorry for the wrong info...

p/s thanks chimes

rayrachel

green> its to be given out during GDL... we wanted to give vouchers too intially.. but then.. like not that good.. so... we stick to cakes loh.. but just having 20 boxes of cakes..the rest are hokkien stuffs..those nuts, sesame cake..those ah pei eat kind of things.. hahaha.. but they pack into nice nice boxes!!
happy.gif

waxie> thanks for reviving the list!! indeed.. many brides no longer here liaoz.. Hmmm...

fss

Dearie July Brides To Be!

Im back from my Big Day! Henceforth, is the Bigger Days of Marriage to embrace (good times &amp; bad times of course!)

I'll let the pictures do the talking for now...

***Photos are NOT from the professional photographer, they are from a friend!

1) Morning (Bride's Home @ Henderson Cresc - Gate Crashing)
http://photo.issimple.com/local/cm1/index.htm

2) Morning (St Teresa Church - Solemnization)
http://photo.issimple.com/local/cm2/index.htm

3) Night (Meritus Mandarin - Banquet)
http://photo.issimple.com/local/cm3/index.htm

Have Faith! Giving Thanks!

rayrachel

Waxie> Yup!! There's only one Gin Thye rite?? hehee.. so fun..they have all the stickers etc too.. but then.. abit ex leh.. i think i buy from JB cheaper..
happy.gif

fss

Just wana say if anyone needs any contacts or advise, feel free to PM me.

On evaluation, we love our partners to bits as they delivered more than we payed for.

Florist (especially!!!), Photographer, Videographer, Home Buffet, Make-Up-Artist...

Not forgetting each and every one of you here who have lent a listening ear and an advice or two. Your little gestures in the past months meant so much
happy.gif

waxie24

yl> sorry.. cos hor.. i scan thru the archives for the latest list i found it in March wor.. sorry sorry.. can post ur details again...

whoever i miss out.. pls post again here... our thread too tooo tooo toooooooooo long. very hard for me to search.. paiseh ar..

rach> they have a branch in bukit batok also.. wah.. so nice of them to wait under the bride's hse.. more convenient for my FH also.. hehe

lsntyl

waxie>doesn't matter. Don't mind if my name is not in the list. Wah, this Gin Thye looks good. will ask FMIL if want to use them.

rayrachel

waxie> yeah... thats their usual practice.. they'll wait at the stipulated timing at the void deck.. then they'll help to pack the 2 bottles of hard liquor and bin jin together into the basket..and help to carry up to the bride's place... hehehe.. nice rite?? then those that we ordered on our own, they'll just bring up also loh... but wont be inside basket la..
happy.gif

Free delivery.. hehehe.. nice!
happy.gif

oh yah..realised that one more branch at Bukit Batok.. hehehe.. but it was a nice feeling to be settling this.. kekeke..nice!
happy.gif

YL> yeah..they are very experienced...and they have alot of stuffs.. kekeke.. u can come down just once.. to place orders.. any changes can be made thru phone...and they dind even want to collect any deposit... just pay on the day itself... only give us the invoice..
happy.gif

But my mum insisted on paying first..so he unwillingly accept my mum's payment.. hahahha..so funny.....

waxie24

no.. cannot... hahaha.. i found you~~

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick </TD><TD>AD Date</TD><TD>Venue</TD><TD>BS </TD><TD>PG </TD><TD>VG </TD></TR><TR><TD>green</TD><TD>1-Sep-08</TD><TD>#</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raragal</TD><TD>1-Sep-08</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Melvin Ho</TD><TD>Stefine </TD></TR><TR><TD>gorkim</TD><TD>5-Sep-08</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>yongyong</TD><TD>6-Sep-08</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Seacool</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daphne Wong (noel7z7)</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>Qian Xi(Farrer Park)</TD><TD>My Bridal room</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>Kevin(YP) </TD></TR><TR><TD>jess_liang</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mentos</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>FRH</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Depixel</TD><TD>Atelier-X </TD></TR><TR><TD>wongfam</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0lphin</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>Hyatt</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>secretheaven</TD><TD>secretheaven </TD></TR><TR><TD>chumint</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>FCC</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleluv</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>RVH</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Lam-Rainbow Photo</TD><TD>Lam-Rainbow Photo </TD></TR><TR><TD>fruitchick</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cayenne</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>frostyflake</TD><TD>07Sep08(ROM/Customary)</TD><TD>Scarlet Hotel</TD><TD>Kai Bridal</TD><TD>Feldberyl</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>eleven_soyabeans</TD><TD>11-Sep-08</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Mr&amp;Miss Wedding Club</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winniethepooh</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Crown</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Peach Garden at Thomson Plaza</TD><TD>Precious moments</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Groombride</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Grand Plaza Park Hotel</TD><TD>Volan Couture</TD><TD>Volan Couture</TD><TD>Atelier-X </TD></TR><TR><TD>babyxanne</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Hyatt</TD><TD>di Gio</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>Andrew Chooi(EMC Group) </TD></TR><TR><TD>alanis</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>FCC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>yanqiu</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Hotel rendezvous</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>missy54</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Amanda Lee Weddings</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>waxie24</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Oriental</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Greymatter</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pearlybling79</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Grand Shanghai</TD><TD>Julia Weddings News</TD><TD>FOC</TD><TD>FOC </TD></TR><TR><TD>princess_sha</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Shangri-la</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eveve</TD><TD>13-Sep-08</TD><TD>Qianxi</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>truefaith</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>peach</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Mandarin</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaolubao</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Oriental Hotel</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dannybo</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Santiago</TD><TD>Albert-Everafter</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tlisa</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>FRH</TD><TD>PMM Bridal</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>celine08</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Traders</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>llgnme</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>weddinghunt</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Amara(Sentosa)</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ssunsett</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Pan Pacific</TD><TD>L@ Belle</TD><TD>The Wedding Paparazzi</TD><TD>Eulee </TD></TR><TR><TD>renel</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>InterContinental SG</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Tinydot Photography</TD><TD>BrilliantPic Videography </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomoko77</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Bliss Garden</TD><TD>Bliss Creation</TD><TD>Bliss Creation</TD><TD>Fotowerke </TD></TR><TR><TD>strawberri</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Michael</TD><TD>Mirage Pictures </TD></TR><TR><TD>jassng</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ezvy</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Jade Room-Htl Royal</TD><TD>Volan Couture</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ryu</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Four Seasons(Lunch)</TD><TD>Signoria Nuziale</TD><TD>Bobman</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>goukisg</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>swissotel(Lunch)</TD><TD>Ted collection/Potrait gallery</TD><TD>Xiao Cai</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>itipit</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Legends at Fort Canning</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>icyxiaozhu</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Safra Mt. Faber</TD><TD>Signoria Nuziale</TD><TD>Absolute Video</TD><TD>Absolute Video </TD></TR><TR><TD>hui2426</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Marriot-Lunch</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ayukie</TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Mandarin</TD><TD>Jazreel</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kai Ling </TD><TD>14-Sep-08</TD><TD>Seletar Country Club</TD><TD> </TD><TD>adrian(avenue8) </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sportgal</TD><TD>16-Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal </TD></TR><TR><TD>vangiepooh</TD><TD>19-Sep-08</TD><TD>Fullerton</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lastkiss83</TD><TD>20-Sep-08</TD><TD>grand plaza park</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina Ng</TD><TD>20-Sep-08</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Visioworkz</TD><TD>Visioworkz </TD></TR><TR><TD>darienna</TD><TD>20-Sep-08</TD><TD>Mandarin</TD><TD>DI Gio</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>peggydog</TD><TD>20-Sep-08</TD><TD>Hilton</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>captain_piglet</TD><TD>20-Sep-08</TD><TD>Conrad</TD><TD>Margaret Brides</TD><TD>tsangstudios</TD><TD>vocare media </TD></TR><TR><TD>princessjj</TD><TD>20-Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Julia Wedding</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vivicaleb</TD><TD>20-Sep-08</TD><TD>TRBC(Church wedding)</TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetbeng</TD><TD>21-Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nervous_bride</TD><TD>21-Sep-08</TD><TD>Goodwood park</TD><TD>Margarets Brides</TD><TD>Gideon Koh</TD><TD>Vocare-Sam </TD></TR><TR><TD>blinktulip</TD><TD>21-Sep-08</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>frostyflake</TD><TD>21Sep(Dinner)</TD><TD>Sheraton Towers Hotel</TD><TD>Kai Bridal</TD><TD>Feldberyl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LSnTYL</TD><TD>21-Sep-08</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ahnetsan</TD><TD>23-Sep-08</TD><TD>Sheraton Towers Hotel</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Robin Photgraphy</TD><TD>Robin Photgraphy </TD></TR><TR><TD>green_tranquility</TD><TD>25-Sep-08</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Atrium</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Motion Image</TD><TD>Motion Image </TD></TR><TR><TD>princessxiaomei</TD><TD>26-Sep-08</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Ave8(Beetles@Work)-Bernard)</TD><TD>Ave8(Beetles@Work)-Sam </TD></TR><TR><TD>teekel</TD><TD>26-Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fumiko_neko</TD><TD>26-Sep-08</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>Di Gio/GHA</TD><TD>Xiao Chai</TD><TD>Forest production </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lois</TD><TD>26-Sep-08</TD><TD>Copthorne King's - Tien Court</TD><TD>Ted Collection</TD><TD>Bobman</TD><TD>Bigday Pictures-YS Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelic_piglet(Customary)</TD><TD>27-Sep-08</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happinessbliss</TD><TD>27-Sep-08</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Wedding Affairs</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>msbean</TD><TD>28-Sep-08</TD><TD>Hotel rendezvous</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding </TD></TR><TR><TD>missbean_25</TD><TD>28-Sep-08</TD><TD>Civil Service Club-Bukit Batok</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jrgal</TD><TD>28-Sep-08</TD><TD>FRH</TD><TD>Jazz Studio</TD><TD>1eyeclick</TD><TD>Forest Productions </TD></TR><TR><TD>sept08bride</TD><TD>28-Sep-08</TD><TD>Hotel Royal -Jade Rm</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkybtb</TD><TD>28-Sep-08</TD><TD>Plaza Parkroyal</TD><TD>M&amp;M weddingClub</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherrie20</TD><TD>28Sep08(Customary)</TD><TD>Swissotel the Stamford</TD><TD>Bridal de couture</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelic_piglet(Dinner)</TD><TD>29-Sep-08</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherrie20</TD><TD>29Sep08(Dinner)</TD><TD>Swissotel the Stamford</TD><TD>Bridal de couture</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

waxie24

rach> that's very nice.. maybe they know the bride n grrom wont run away with $$..

YL> i insist to put ur name in our list... wahaha..

hope i m not spamming the thread the the huge list.. i dun have strawclare's details.. whahaha

rayrachel

hehehe... yah..very nice... my mum says..who'll want to delay or run away with these kind of money??

but then..what if i find better ones or cheaper ones out there? hahhaha..

But they are really honest and trustworthy... if u are buying a lot. get some discount k.. hehehe.. i managed to stick to the $7 price.. instead of the $7.50 which they are increasing soon.. coz butter increase price.. ehhhee.. but dun say i say one hor...
happy.gif