(2007) Brides of year 2007

cutienottikitty

belle ...i saw bubble guns at vivo city...perhaps if u can't find machine... get some kids to shoot the bubbles from the guns when u march in... or leave some guns on the tables along the aisle and let ur guest participate in ur wedding march in....just a suggestion to make a wedding more sponteneous..

shers83

hi gals,

been a long time since i login... hopes everyone doing fine. co. block access leh... recently then found out how to bypass... hehe. so glad that the thread still so lively...

wow... so nice... hv 2 expecting mtb... congrats... me still trying
sad.gif

millh

Hi

I finally get to see my album layout. Pretty happy with the designs.

How's every1 prep? I'm in the sending cards stage

Still haven't decide on my decor theme

purpledropz

Hihi, so busy lately .. I've sent out all invites & GDL will be tmr. Er, final fitting will be next week .. yah still many things to catch up
sad.gif
heehee ..

millh

Momo

When's your AD?

I also very busy... but feeling excited...It'll be the biggest event that we organise in life!

mrsgan123

morning ladies...

stupid me.. yesterday night i trip myself and fall on the main road... errr.... went home with bleeding knee... so sad.. then i was in the toilet washing the wound crying... and called my husband... give him a big fright... :p.. no worries, i'm alright...
happy.gif

tml i have two weddings to attend, still plan to wear dress, now have to change to something longer than can cover up the wound...

meie

Morning!

Von, I think you must have given your hubby a shock. Just take care of your wound, injury at the knee takes quite some time to heal as it's at the joint.

Yesterday I went to the Isetan sale.. it was madness, so crowded, the queues were all so long!

shers83

von, manage to change some proxy settings... hehe..

mei, wanted to go yesterday to buy tempur pillows... but lazy leh... sure veri crowded... wat u buy? offers not bad ah...

kayemoss

Hallo ladies!

On leave today, at my Mum s house now!

Von, i can imagine the pain.... Just remember to apply the purple color lotion after attending the weddings. Those purple color lotion makes the wound heal faster!

Shers, the tempur pillows got good discounts?

Mei, i can imagine the sense of satisfaction for buying the skin care and the freebies!

My Mum came back from HK last nite. My piglet is one fortunate baby... My Mum and all the HK relatives bought alot of stuff for her! My bro bought her a cute piggy bolster!

Ladies, what are ur plans for the weekend?

decent_gal

hi quack..my proper guest lists also not compiled yet..have you got your invitation cards printed???? I will be going for my ps this coming sunday..looking forward to this weekend...hehehe

white_freesia

hi ladies.. have you identified any songs for march-in? I am having a bit of a headache on this now... Plus identifying the MCs, the MC speech, the bride & groom speech, table arrangement... oh no. *stress*

rubberducky

Cards printed - but no list of people to send to. Lol!

White Freesia, I also don't have a song list yet! Have been bugging the FH to get on it for the LAST MONTH, but still nothing.
sad.gif
Very stressed and upset with him thinking about it...

goldfish1395

coincidentally, i was in the promise2love website
erm... i dun haf a nice experiece wif her leh. Call her she dun pick up call. sms her oso... aiyoh
i nid the corsages urgently.. if she behave in that way, i oso scare to order from her wait she 'dua' me den i die liao

shers83

kaye, is 20% off... tink quite alot i tink... anyway, juz now my coll. told me tmr hv tempur warehouse sales... also 20% off... can consider...
is at pasir panjang rd...

decent_gal

hey twinkle star din see you online msn..busy arr..my guests list also not finalise...still adding in more guests...overestimated liao...trying to do the seat arrangement...so stressed till I want sms my guest..but end up sms to my husband...hehehe
happy.gif
Some of our friends and colleagues are verbally invited but not yet send out our invitation cards yet.....

maggiemae

Seems like I have missed out alot on this site.. Esp the potluck you girls were talking abt.. Hmm.. I should really keep myself updated every week.. Hee been busy with catching up on my sleep due to my new job and I am still trying to adjust to it. Do keep me updated on any gatherings ok??

maggiemae

happylife, how much is your entire reno?? I like your ID's design.. very homely yet classy.. Just the kind I would love to go home to.. hee

por

hi gals,

finally i have my ps done today... phew... was tiring and having cold sweats.. cos it was raining when we were on our way have our outdoor shoot.. but was lucky that our outdoor venues were not affected by the rain when we reached there.. phew.. i think today was the day my hubby & I smiled and laughed the most in our life.. and the prob is we dunno how to smile naturally.. hahahaha...
happy.gif

yeah... finally can cancel 1 major item from my pending list already... heez..

anise

seems like all of us about the same speed for the preparation.. recently onli manage to get confirmation of those coming thru sms.. den once i get my invitation will start sending.. juz confirm my inserts onli =p still got to wait another week... sunday gonna select all my portait photos, table top and finalise my layout for the album...

recently searching for march in song as well.. got a few in hand... once i got the title i will share with u all.. there is one which i find it real nice.. fun song =>

hi carol...

sorry for the late reply...

my bs is dsire... I havent plan for honey moon yet cos there r so many places i wanted to go... like cairo, hokkaido, rome, milan, venice.... so many choices..... if can i 1 2 go all... haha

when is ur guo da li? mine is on 14 oct...

my new place will be at tampines.. is a resale 4 room,,,

wa... think about it, we have around 21 - 22 days to go haha... less than 1 month.... after that i will be officially mrs chew haha

kayemoss

Hallo ladies!

I m stuck in the office!
sad.gif

I bought a Tempur back support pillow in May/Jun during the Taka 10% sale. I used it on and off.. Now, my hubby has taken over it! I was just wondering who is the pregnant one!

Will be going over to my Mum s place tonite for dinner! Long time no makan my Mum's cooking!

bel_vodka

hi all. sorry my pc havin prob again can oni log in until so long. i miss comin in man.
happy.gif
thanks for all ur advices. until last week we are still quarrelin very often. he starts to get more temperamental dan before. abit realli cant stand. until i cold war with him 2 days. but after which i expressed my voices n thoughts to him. tho i believe he did listened in. but who noes when he will start forgetting wad ive said n repeat the whole story again. aniway, is okie. dun worrie for me
happy.gif

im so glad to hear tt so many of u gg to be mtb soon. u all mus stay in ur tip top condition ar.. haha. i still have a long way to go b4 i be mtb. mayb i still nt ready yet, mentally n financially. if i have one , i be like a kid bringing a baby out. lolz

keypers

yo gals!

today I was at a kebaya shop in arab street.
Saw a gal and the lady boss told me that her wedding is on Nov 2007 too.

I am wondering whether could I have met any one of you gals :p

HEE :p

carolchan80

Hi Angela,

My GDL just over.
Very tiring lor, going around to distribute cards to my relatives. Very Siong!!!

I will continue to send the invites today. After this, I can concentrate my preparation liao.

Really feel the tension as the days approaching leh. Gan Chiong...

Cheers
Carol

dearris

Hi Gals..

For those have not get their wines.. I happen to went to vivo earlier and saw a wine fair over there. There is one in suntec too. But i think vivo one is cheaper... Last day is on Sunday which is today ..

I have bought "wolf brass, eagle hawk, 2006 cabernet sauvignon at $17.90. The promotor name Kina is very "cute" hahaha.. I have get 3 cartons and i have ask for special... so she help me to call her boss and get me one bottle free for per carton that i have bought.

There is someother stall there too where u can try to ask whether can go direct to them and hv consignment. But some cannot.

The other wines that i find not too bad is Yellowtail Merlot selling at $18.50. But i would suggest that you get the business card from the promotor and check with the office direct .... heehee

dearris

btw .. i got myself almost "high" after the rounds of wine tasting there ..hahaha ..

Heng .. that i go down to Vivo today ..

There is also another stall that is selling "Hardy" ?? which carry a 1litre wine at 23.9 ??? which you save on corkage .. U can try to ask for Biz card from the promotor ...

cherimoya

Hi everyone, I'm back from Zurich and seen my gynae on 27th. Am told by him that everything seems alright and my baby's due date is 10th May 2008. Keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully everything will be alright when the fetus is 12 weeks old when I see my gynae again. I'm feeling terrible though since my trip. Always had "the want to throw up" feeling. I hope first trimester will be over soon.
happy.gif

Thanks all of you for your well wishes. Will keep you all updated.

So what are you guys busy with recently?

Hi Maggie, my reno cost around 55k altogether not including the furnishings and electrical appliances. Let me know if u need recommendations.
happy.gif

stpeiyee

happylife,

glad dat u r alrite!
happy.gif

sylphide,

my hb dun cook one leh... i will b grateful if he does not turn the house upside down. not to mention cook! :p

belleteo

Hey jOy_jOy, you order cupcakes from Carnival before? Can i check with you more abt them as i am very interested after you have place their homepage here.

suika

I think most of the sept brides have either happily married....after the long tiring preps or are now in their own hotels enjoying the blessings from all.......

here now so quiet...

hushbear

hi anise, i've also done abt the same things as you. just that i haven't send my invite to print yet. my hubby has been rushing me to send em out by next week coz im doing my own design. is it really late already?

hi anise, i just collected my printed inserts...do u tink i can just send out the cards to friends directly or gt to check if they are coming? tot of just send and wait for their reply..hee