Hi Cat
Now still very free, so I write long long post. Hope you don't beat me. I am also use to write out my feelings in sg brides in here. Want to share with u all how I feel during my wedding preparation only. Hee Hee
Hi Steve
Ok think I will stick to the date 10th sept 2006, since you say their choices are limited. Yeap it was also this case when I choose the evening gowns last time. Thanks for your advice.
By the way, I have went down 3 times to change my big album, small album and signature books. Their printing of the photos is totally different from the pc. I still got 1 page, I don't like my hubby eyes 1 so big 1 so small. Don't know still got time to amend that 1 page or not. I also must go down on my own if I wish to change that page. Cause hubby is embrassed to go down again for the 4th time. But the more I see the page, the more I feel sadder ler. My hubby eye 1 is so big, 1 is so small. Wonder is he tired on that day, or they adjust his both eye until that size. Really siah of their service, that time we didn't consider carefully. And signed their package on the spot. Now my hubby keep blaming himself, so I got to assure him that it was not his fault. We both don't know meh .....
Hi Dwarf
No problem, can give me ur email address? i lazy to search thru the previous postings. From my research, I am not sure this agency service is good or not. But the programmes they provide are different from other tour agency regarding the 8 days tour, if u are going for 6 days tour to korea. It will be cheaper but without the Jeju island only.
We wish to go to JeJu island. Cause I want to see the teddy bear museum, My hubby wants to see the mystery road also on that island if I didn't remember wrongly.
And another service provided by this agency only, We are taking their submarine to underwater below 30m under the sea . Sounds fun to me, and they will provide free phototaking session when we are in the submarine too. And this submarine service is also on JeJu island only. So that is why we defintely have to go for the longest tour 8 days.
Another thing does anyone know whether I need to take long sleeve blouse or short sleeve blouse
to Korea??? by the time I reach there it will be autumn. I will depart from Singapore from 11th Oct 2006. Night plane, sounds a bit rush.
Still got so many things not done, and so little time. Going mad.....
Regards
Xiaobai1