(2006) Brides of year 2006

dubdub

little ger,

yup, i studying now, thought of switching as my insitution doesnt offered much unit to enrol as per semester

little_a

nicnic,
then one word of advice...take ur PS earlier and ask for a reshoot if it is unsatisfactory.

dubdub, whr r u studying now? how's ur dad?

dubdub

little ger,

thanks for ur concern, my dad has to stay in hospital, his heart not good, now must check how many veins are block. later hubby and me will goa nd see him. i study bach in commerce, major in marketing and accounting

little_a

nicnic,
when's ur 1st appt? is ur package mtm or otr? there is something i noticed about santi's gowns...majority are halter-neck.. do u like halter neck?

for me, i will choose bustier.

little_a

nicnic,
its once a lifetime... so must take note of comments to make it hassle-free.
happy.gif
wan to see nicnic mei mei on AD.

little_a

nicnic, so how .. bring forward ur wedding excited rite? can start prep liao. what about AD photographer/videographer? are u going to engage any?

nicnic

little_ger,

me ah a bit bt find it 2 sudden liao. Ya lor nw gt 2 find hotel 1st. AD photographer/videographer haven got 1 yet. Yap me looking out 4 1

little_a

nicnic,
i suggest that u do a tentative booking with the hotel, check out photographer/videographer @ the same time.

what is ur budget for photographer/videographer? mayb i can suggest some?

bei

Hi little_ger I received your msg on the venue for our mtg this fri, but can i suggest we meet somewhere near MRT station cos I don really know how to get there lei....

Can I suggest we meet at Plaza Sg and go to Bakers' Inn or the rest at the end of the same stretch as Bakers' Inn?

Sorry hor cos I'm worried that I may be late and have hard time looking for the place.......

cindeekoh

hey gers

my com has been down since dun know when manz. cant even access net to come to the forum. sighz...

anyway just some updates.me not getting the BTO liao. went to Toa Payoh to see the showflat...once i stepped into the 4 rm one...i felt 'yucky'...so small! cant even have a decent dining table without blocking the main hall view. sighz. my bf said if i dun like he wun get, he said we will get a bigger one. something that i like. sighz...now back to square one. dun know where to apply. guess we can only start next yr, cos me getting new posting of school by dec. for next yr. maybe can get a place nearer my school. heheh...

wah gers, so many of u so slim...sighz...guess i will also be the bigger one amongst you gers...

so what's the topic today?

little_a

morning girls...

ksbride, take ur time.. look for something u like. i dun mind a 4-rm flat cos it is cosy enough and further dun like to do hse work...

little_a

Outing for 2006 Brides Tread

Date : 17 Sep 04 (Friday)
Time : 7.00 - 7.30pm
Venue : Baker's Inn @ Plaza Singapura

1. little_ger
2. nicnic
3. dubdub
4. beibei

lywong

morning girls,

little_ger, the one went to see the flat is cindee not me leh...hehe...

cindee,
yaa my friend oso say the kitchen is very small and the whole flat look really small for the fernvale grove...beginning i oso tempted to apply, but after went down to see the location, i already give up the idea. so didnt even bother go HDB to take a look at the showflat.

Think both of us are in the same boat, eagerly looking for flat but cant find a satisfy one, so just got to wait for the right one to come..