hi all
Wow few days never come in and so many posts.
Yeap me also lazy to exercise. By the way, I live in the west near to choa chu kang.
Anyone living in the west or close to choa chu kang, maybe we can go for jogging in the weekend morning? Or other sports also can. Me close to 1 year never exercise liao. Super lazy. Ha Ha Ha
Cause I am very lazy during the weekend, always wake up very late in the weekend morning. Have asked hubby to join me for exercise, but he also super lazy too.
Hi Wendy
I have book my actual day photographer liao last night. His name is John Tan from JR Image Express . Find his service is not bad and photgraphy skills also quite advanced. So we finally decide to choose him for our actual day and no videography service for us.
Can help me to update the database when you are free. Thanks
To: All Ladies In This Thread
Still left wedding favors, studio shoot, gown fitting, ballroom decoration,food tasting, card selection, songs selection, jie meis and xiong di to hire on actual day etc.... Wow seem to be a lot of things have not done. Funny, I have prepare for actual day wedding for 2 years, brought 3 wedding mags to refer. How come still so many things not done . Ha Ha Ha....
Going down to my restaurant to see their wedding deco again. Not much decoration at there. Think maybe we have to fork some money to decorate the place there to make it more romantic and special for us. Hee Hee.
Anyone has finish all the preparation, and now is sitting down to relax. Just wondering???
To: All Ladies In This Thread
I have 1 made to measure gown in my package. If I didn't take any made to measure gown from the bridal shop, can I deduct any money from my bridal package? How much can be deducted? Not very sure about this. And if I take the made to measure gown, after my wedding can I keep the gown or must I return back to the bridal shop? Hope someone can provide me with some advise. Thank You