(2005) Brides of year 2005

morning all,

TGIF...

newbbi,
dun worry too much...
everything will go smooth for your brother's op.

well, tml, attending my cousin's birthday. sunday will be at home resting.
happy.gif
 


Ting,
My trip not confirmed yet..cos still awaiting for my frenz reply..Dun know if she and her bf want to join us ...

SDL
Since JC TV is old, isn it better...then u can hv a beta excuse to buy your LCD or plasma TV, kee kee
 
Ting/Jenn.. will get lor.. but now bankrupt liao keke.. waiting another 2 months savings then can get.. meanwhile we tahan no channel lor..
 
my trip to redang cancelled le. my sis' bf dreamed tat she kana accident there n pass away! aiyo! sm more its 7th mth n his mum kip naggin at him nt to go.. so all decided its nt a gd sign =(
but i prob gg ipoh. keke. driveaway trip =)
 
wah lao Ting.. coincidental dream lah. but good to think that way also. these past months have seen a few freak happenings in redang!
 
After readin this ull get to know what Call Center guys go through,Enjoy.

Actual call centre conversations !!!!!

Customer: "I've been ringing 0700 2300 for two days and can't get
through to enquiries, can you help?".
Operator: "Where did you get that number from, sir?".
Customer: "It was on the door to the Travel Centre".
Operator: "Sir, they are our opening hours".
 
Samsung Electronics
Caller: "Can you give me the telephone number for Jack?"
Operator: "I'm sorry, sir, I don't understand who you are talking
about".
Caller: "On page 1, section 5, of the user guide it clearly
states that I need to unplug the fax machine from the AC wall socket and
telephone Jack before cleaning. Now, can you give me the number for
Jack?"
Operator: "I think you mean the telephone point on the wall".
 
RAC Motoring Services
Caller: "Does your European Breakdown Policy cover me when I am
travelling in Australia?"
Operator: " Doesn't the product name give you a clue?"
 
Caller (enquiring about legal requirements while travelling in France):
"If I register my car in France, do I have to change the steering wheel
to the other side of the car?"
 
Directory Enquiries
Caller: "I'd like the number of the Argoed Fish Bar in
Cardiff please".
Operator: "I'm sorry, there's no listing. Is the spelling
correct?"
Caller: "Well, it used to be called the Bargoed Fish Bar
but the 'B' fell off".
 
hen there was the caller who asked for a knitwear company in Woven.
Operator: "Woven? Are you sure?"
Caller: "Yes. That's what it says on the label; Woven in
Scotland ".
 
Tech Support: "I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop".
Customer: "OK".
Tech Support: "Did you get a pop-up menu?".
Customer: "No".
Tech Support: "OK. Right-Click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"
Customer: "No".
Tech Support: "OK, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until
this point?".
Customer: "Sure. You told me to write 'click' and I wrote
'click'".
 
There's always one. This has got to be one of the funniest things in a
long time. I think this guy should have been promoted, not fired. This is
a true story from the Word Perfect Helpline, which was transcribed from a
recording monitoring the customer care department. Needless to say the
Help Desk employee was fired; however, he/she is currently suing the Word
Perfect organization for "Termination without Cause".
Actual dialogue of a former WordPerfect Customer Support employee. (Now I
know why they record these conversations!):

Operator: "Ridge Hall, computer assistance; may I help you?"
Caller: "Yes, well, I'm having trouble with WordPerfect."
Operator: "What sort of trouble??"
Caller: "Well, I was just typing along, and all of a sudden
the words went away."
Operator: "Went away?"
Caller: "They disappeared."
Operator: "Hmm So what does your screen look like now?"
Caller: "Nothing."
Operator: "Nothing??"
Caller: "It's blank; it won't accept anything when I type."
Operator: "Are you still in WordPerfect, or did you get out??"
Caller: "How do I tell?"
Operator: "Can you see the C: prompt on the screen??"
Caller: "What's a sea-prompt?"
Operator: "Never mind, can you move your cursor around the
screen?"
Caller: "There isn't any cursor: I told you, it won't accept
anything I type."
Operator: "Does your monitor have a power indicator??"
Caller: "What's a monitor?"
Operator: "It's the thing with the screen on it that looks like a
TV. Does it have a little light that tells you when it's on??"
Caller: "I don't know."
Operator: "Well, then look on the back of the monitor and find
where the power cord goes into it. Can you see that??"
Caller: "Yes, I think so."
Operator: "Great. Follow the cord to the plug, and tell me if
it's plugged into the wall.
Caller: "Yes, it is."
Operator: "When you were behind the monitor, did you notice that
there were two cables plugged into the back of it, not just one??"
Caller: "No."
Operator: "Well, there are. I need you to look back there again
and find the other cable."
Caller: "Okay, here it is."
Operator: "Follow it for me, and tell me if it's plugged
securely into the back of your computer."
Caller: "I can't reach."
Operator: "Uh huh. Well, can you see if it is??"
Caller: "No."
Operator: "Even if you maybe put your knee on something and lean
way over??"
Caller: "Oh, it's not because I don't have the right angle
- it's because it's dark."
Operator: "Dark??"
Caller: "Yes - the office light is off, and the only light
I have is coming in from the window.
" Operator: "Well, turn on the office light then."
Caller: "I can't."
Operator: "No? Why not??"
Caller: "Because there's a power failure."
Operator: "A power......... A power failure? Aha, Okay, we've got it
licked now.
Do you still have the boxes and manuals and packing stuff your computer
came in??"
Caller: "Well, yes, I keep them in the closet."
Operator: "Good. Go get them, and unplug your system and pack
it up just like it was when you got it. Then take it back to the store
you bought it from."
Caller: "Really? Is it that bad?"
Operator: "Yes, I'm afraid it is."
Caller: "Well, all right then, I suppose. What do I tell
them??"
Operator: "Tell them you're too f*%ing stupid to own a
computer!!!!!"
 
This is a story about Ahbeng in search of a wife with the help of his
mother, Ahkew. One day Ahbeng 's mother bring home 3 pretty girls and
introduce to Ahbeng.
The 3 pretty girls name and occupation :
1.) Ahuey - Telephonist
2.) Ahmoi - Primary Skool Teacher
3.) Ahlian - Bus Conductor
 
Ahbeng very sexcited lar of course then after a while of chatting with the girls his mother asked him.

Ahkew : Ahbeng, how ? Which one you like the most ?
Ahbeng : I like Ahlian the most
Ahkew : Aiyoh bus conductor only wor! where got future wan? Ahmoi not bad
leh! gomen work you know? good benefit, next time your children wanna goto
skool also easy
Ahbeng : Ahmah dunwan laaa!!
 
Ahkew : Why dunwan?
Ahbeng : bcoz skool teacher they love to say " PLEASE REPEAT!! DO AGAIN!!!
I Want it done 10 times...SOME MORE, SOME MORE! " Like this very tiring
everynite I can die one ahmah!
Ahkew : aiyoo!!! then Ahuey lar! at least she is better than Ahlian
Ahbeng : Dunwan also! ahmah, she is telephonist la! they love to say "
WAIT A MINIT! PLEASE HOLD ON!" dem potong stim lidat ahmah where got mood
to make baby la?
 
Ahkew : Aiyoyo!!! then what u like about Ahlian so much? bus conductor
only wor!!! Where got future one ?
Ahbeng : Ahmah you dunno wan la ... I always take mini bus to KL, those
women bus conductor always say " BANG! MASUK BELAKANG!!! MASUK DALAM
SIKIT!!! DALAM ADA TEMPAT!!! MASUK MASUK!!! " (in yingrish it means "go in
behind, go deep inside! go deeper some more! inside still got place!!
deeper! deeper!!!) everytime they say lidat i also very sexcited one !!!!
 
SDL
Suddenly u do so much posting..i oso need time to read all lei....

But hor ur jokes really funnie... kee kee and i cut and paste and forward to hb lao...
 
Hi hi...

newbbi...i hv booked my bkk trip in Sep liow...actually daphne got ask mi whether wanna to go HK but i told mi booked bkk trip so ask her to come along so far she hv not reply yet loh...think too busy liow!!
 
ting, y not go KL...since KL Mega sales start dis wkend...if i remember correctly!! my coll juz back fm KL she stay at Times Sq leh...she say dat plc not bad loh!!
 
morning all...

wah lao... finally got time to log in..... no time to scroll up to read...

jam, sept a bit tough cos no holidays so got to take long leave...keke.... so i may go ipoh and penang during the national day week. anyway, next fri i'm going to KL for business so i can go for KL Mega Sales! haha....
 
Daphne, finally not so busy liow huh...is ok we shall organize a trip again...got interest to go NZ boh...nx year loh...

i oso thought of going KL for their mega sales but since mi going bkk in sept so beter not spent so much...
 
Daphne, so u will going there by air or coach?? dat time mi go penang eat alot of their streets foods...shopping there nothing loh still prefer KL shopping!!
 
jam which trip? next week, i'll be flying there cos company pay but hb will join me one day later and he taking coach. but will come back via coach cos the time spent for taking flight is the same as taking coach and i can shop more there cos no need to rush to airport.

for penang, i'm planning to take coach to KL, then book those day trip to penang and ipoh and then back to either KL or sg. i also go there to eat only! yum yum...... char kway tiao! penang laksa! u all wanna join? estimate won't spent too much....
 
jam, actually i'm flying there on thurs but hb will join on fri and we back on sun. there's this coach that stops right in front of KLCC and since i'm staying at the hotel near KLCC so just nice and the coach pick up is at waterfront copthorne which is even better.... can walk back to my mum's house.

jenn, ya i'm planning to go on ND period. wanna go together?

jam, nz i dunno leh cos i'm planning for bb year end liao so i think march is quite unlikely unless i still no egg matured then lah.
 
Jam,
Dun worried...me not planning for bb ... kee kee

Daphne,
ND is too rush..cos that week, i got class on monday/tuesday, sat and sat...dun think can make it ya !!!
 
jenn, u still young so still can wait loh...my coll oways asked mi when planning already over 30 liow still dun plan f bb...the older u r than preggie will b v xin ku etc etc...until i abit xian liow...cos my dept wan all married ard 25 like dat so b4 30 all got kids liow unlike mi loh!!
 
jam- i been to KL few times liao leh. n hb dun like shoppin. we tinkin of gg ipoh, 3d2n for $198 niah, include accomodation n food! hehee

i cant go on ND leh.. can only go durin sch hols. haiz.
 
Jam,
Actually to be me hor..hv bb must hv tian shi, di li, ren he...the more u rush...must not hv lor...even my accountant,she this yr 36 lao...oso let things be natural...

Ur colleague married young mah...and hv kids so fast..but sure they envy u lei, at least u get to travel often but they cant...

So hv bb, must plan at the right time when ur and ur hb feel comfortable lor....
 

jenn, actually i enjoy travelling v much...we actually travel at least once a year regardless short or long trip loh...i got coll oso bu sei de to travel wan loh cos they say bring along kid bo hua loh...as parents can't enjoy & as kids they dun really remember they hv been to dat plc & oso not cheap f kids package too!! in another way, they say nx time u old liow yr kids still sibei young...
 

Back
Top