(2005) Brides of year 2005

yuki_ko

Hi Ying

Finally... saw yr montage liao... value for $$ leh... very nicely done up.... juz the last pic abt the time to feast... eeeerrr... personally, I find it abit outta place... though it's meant to announce it's dinner time... But the rest of the pics, very nicely presented... think she's using Flash, izzit?

Hi Gals

Think coz June is school holidays, alot of pple travelling overseas for holidays... For me, I'm abit luckier coz mine is on the last day of school holidays, so most pple already back.. but of course, I also have a few pple whose wedding clashes with mine... so cannot come... and some having business trip... but alot of friends all tell me nearly cannot come to my wedding coz before that, they are travelling...

As for the meeting up... not necessary to bring the album or montage lah... those ready can show first mah... more exciting... can also give each other some ideas mah... hehehhee...

Icy, my HM in July leh... so cannot meet u all after that liao lor... so sad...

Hi Vivian

Thks...

iggy17

hi pst,

u must be really stressed, thinking so much that u got what u need in the dreams
happy.gif

haha, i am the opposite! my march-in song was a wee bit short, not sure can last my walk or not leh/...

anyone knows if there is a longer version to jonathan cain's "Bridal Chorus/March"?? Mine is a MPS abt 1.47mins...

yen2

Hi Ning,

I chose Vividshots for my studio photography.. find her quite ok and plus, din want to pay too much for photos (that's why din choose andrew choi though i like his works very much)as I think I'll just "dump" them aside in the cupboard after some time.. hehehe .. dun think i'll engage her for AD coz her pricing like too steep for me ... more than 1k... so will be going to the one Esther recommended ... just that have not found the time to do down yet .. :p

sharyenne

Hi Ning,
as i said, it's my personal opinion lor. i wasnt impressed with her portfolio when i met up with her.
but since u've oredi made an appointment with her, juz go n take a look.

jon keng doesnt hv much pix online, but what he had r reali gd. www.jonkeng.com

alternatively, u can chk out my AD photog, Wansheng of Iwerks. www.i-werks-sg.com

watashi

Congrats pierced!... welcome to the 'MRS CLUB'.!
U had your ROM at the registry or outdoor ?

haha ... talking about leave... I have 25days of annual leave.. envy rite gals?..
happy.gif
tats the only motivating factor tat keep us in this company...

joteohl

hi pst
ur posting kinda make my morning a lil better. really tired. dun noe why we have been gg to bed aft 12am. somehow there were so much errands to do. i am lookng forward to this weekend to have a longer sleep. too tired, haven't dreamt of anything weird or hilarious.now very stoned...
kao_sleep.gif

highness

HUH?? watashi, 25 days of AL?? biang.. me turning green monster liao..

pierced, CONGRATS!! *Muack*
so where u held ur solemnisation? shd b a outdoor one rite since on a sunday..

a.. i think 27th is more or less set rite?? or shall we juz meet for tea instead of meal on a wkend afternoon?? how abt 4th of June?? heehee.. caitlyn juz finish PS then.. :p

wtan

hi hi cu2nite..
nice to hear from u, thks for sharing with us ur experience for the PS, wonder if u forward me the photos too at [email protected]? how much did u pay for the little red london cab? i didnt know there's actually red color one...hope to hear from u..cheers~

dey

Hi Icy,

Wow..your list is so comprehensive! Useful for people like me who have not yet plan for anything yet! Thumbs up!

Tougei,

Can I view your PS pics? U no sent to me leh...
[email protected]

Ying,

Can I view your montage too?

Haizz..I am stressed now.. PIL just finalised on their guest list and the total number of tables now increased to 6 more as what we initially planned for..

dolphin48

Hi ladies......

So busy yesterday and no time to log in..... so the topic is now number of leave?
happy.gif
sigh....i only have 18 days and from it, 7.5 will be auto deducted as "shut down" days. My company has this very very stupid policy whereby if a PH falls on Thurs, Fri is a "shut down" day. So stupid rite?

SK2, yeah, do drop by and visit us....and most importantly, be strong and positive yeah!

wtan

hi hi Ning...
ok, pie-say huh...do update me again, ok? i hear frm u again...cheers!

hi hi jovial..
oic, now i know where u r located liao, wow, that's a very nice place thou, r u staying at a higher or lower level? my FSIL stays Blk 149 which is quite near to ur place..heehee..

hi hi renee..
nice to hear from u, it's ok, i think it's nearer to ur place since u r staying at the west side, so how much did u pay for it? actually the hook type will sure be cheaper & also more presentable as the metal is hidden behind the curtains unlike the pole type is revealing out...care to share how much did u pay for it?how many sets did u tailor for?

hi hi esther..
thks for sharing with me, when i know the blk, then i roughly know where is it liao, heehee...btw, the other time u were telling me that ur unit is nearer to the playground or coffeeshop at 165?

yuki_ko

Hi Gals

Have posted my album collage & AB Box on multiply web...

Give me some comments, okie?

Chloe has also posted her corsage design online... eeeerrr... juz mi blur... too used to nick name liao... dunno who is Chloe...

jessp

Hi Esther and Wendy,

So Esther stays at Blk 165? What abt Wendy?
Ic... we are separated by the small road called Tampines St 12 between us.. haha

Esther, I'm using Johnny from A&D Interior, his mobile is 9818-7228. You can also read more on the other A&D Thread in this forum. Mention Jessie from Tampines EM as your friend...then he knows already.. hehe. Am meeting him tonight to select color of my cabinets, doors etc...

merryberrys

congrats pierced...
caitlyn,u engaged derrick ong as AD photographer is it? how much he charging and u got samples of his pics?
i having nightmares abt wedding these days..dunno y
sad.gif

sk2

ladies,
i will i will.. u ladies reali make me feel very touch.. i wld still luv to share ur happiness.. give me some time and i will catch up with the reading..

dolphin48

berry, ha ha.....i had nightmares also....twice already and each time, the dream is always about some hiccup here and there......stressed!

caitlyn

berry - yup.. i engaged him.. go to his website and see his samples.. www.derrick-ong.com but i think he has better pics in print.. very happy with him so far.. =) just met him again yesterday.. if u take him, then we ask him for discount!! hahaha..

gohwf

Hi ying

yr frz so sweet..
happy.gif
...ya sometimes, it's oni these kind of period u c who yr real frz r hor...hehehe..
happy.gif

Hi dey

same situation as u...kekeke..
happy.gif
..stressed..cos these few days just finalised the list of guests, end up hve 2 increase the tables to abt 7...the bigger problem is the ballroom i'm having has 4 big pillars but tat time when i signed the package with them, i was looking at abt 20 or lesser..so thinking tat with less tables, can arranged in such a way, ppl nt blocked by pillars...but now...jia lat...kekeke..
happy.gif
...but now...as i was telling icy, now i wish ppl tells me they won't b coming so there will b less tables n less ppl been blocked...kekeke..
happy.gif

Hi yuki

pardon me..sorrie...where is this multiply web? how can i view yr album collage & AB box?

Hi airsupply

oh tissue box...how many tables u r having? how abt shoe box, slightly a bit bigger than tissue box if u dun wan a big box...i'm using those A4 paper box...
happy.gif

artemissoh

Hi Y,

How was your fitting yesterday?

Hi gals,

I went for my first fitting yesterday. It was a nice experience. The wedding gown fitted like a glove.
kao_happy.gif
Stansiel also told me about the trimmings he is going to put on it as there's nothing on it yet. Then, as I had no idea what I wanted for an evening gown, he sugguested a cheongsam-like one after knowing I was having my wedding banquet at Peony Jade. It's going to be fuchsia pink with French lace and beading.
kao_happy.gif
Plus it's gonna be bare back too. Is this the fashion nowadays? I a bit no good with fashion.
kao_blush.gif
Can't wait for my next fitting when my wedding gown will start to have its trimming and see the special evening gown.
kao_happy.gif

wtan

hi hi jovial..
nice to know that both esther & myself have a new neighbour in tamp, heehee...i m staying at blk 164...the blk with the coffeeshop opp tamp pri/sec sch...my FSIL is staying in blk 149, very close to u too...we often got to her house for family gathering...sometimes my FH will play basketball with his friends at the basketball court infront of ur blk..heehee...hope to hear more from u too..cheers~

hi hi artemis..
thks for sharing ur experiences with us, did u manage to take any pic during ur fitting session? care to share with me at [email protected] thks~

yuki_ko

Hi Serene

Thks... yap.. is DIY... I find it abit too plain... but also cannot think of wat to put to make it more eye-catching...

Hi Vivian

Juz send me yr email, I will send the invite to u...

Hi Airsupply

Think tissue box really abit too small leh.. difficult for guests to drop in the ang bao... wat I did was to cut the A4 Box into half... then it's not too huge... if u wanna see it, can send me yr email... can send u the invite... file abit too big... may not be able to post here...sorrie..

Hi PPP

Have sent u the invite...

Hi Gals

Saw also on Icy's note abt getting pple to write their name on the AB... juz wondering.. if the reception team receive AB liao... found that name not written, write down on AB before putting into box, wld it seems very rude? Mi hope to record down also.. at least, next time when I go to this person's wedding... I noe how much to give mah... wat do u all think?

dey

Hi Vivian..

ya lor..having a headache now cos ballroom is quite small in size and increasing another 6 tables is making it more cramped!

For those looking for nice boxes for to make angbao boxes, can try this shop called prints. Saw some nice boxes while doing shopping over the weekends..

sereneli

Hi Yuki,
Wow u really DIY lady leh....kekeke
Maybe you want to use a colored satin cloth to wrap the bottom instead of using white?
just a suggestion
happy.gif

jessp

Hi Wendy and Esther

Yar.. I have 2 neighbours! So have you gers met up before? MAybe we can arrange to meet next time in Tampines!! hee. share on wedding preparations etc.. or even PS albums!

iggy17

hi jo,
try to get some sleep, take care, dun tire yourself out. Me too, had been gg to sleep at 1am...i used to sleep at 11.30 but nowadays no matter how hard i try, earliest i can get to bed is 12.30!!

yen2

Hi Artemis,

I din go for my fitting yesterday... my BS called me to postpone the fitting to next wed.... so still got to wait for a few more days to see my gowns...

glad to know that u like your gown.. guess your EG will turn out equally nice.. :) hey, i noticed we got another similar thing.. my EG is oso pink in colour... my hubby told the hotel to have our flowers in both pink and white on the AD so as to meet my WG and EG.. hehehe..

ppp

Hi Yuki,

Thanks for your email but how come when I click on the link there is a masage stateting "There was an error processing your request"?

Thanks for giving me the idea doing ang bao box. Initially I intend to use A4 size box but it is really big leh...now I will follow what u said...cut it into half....hehe...

gohwf

Hi airsupply

for 35-36 tables, A4 box shd b big enough..
happy.gif

Hi yuki

my email add : [email protected] ..thanks for sharing..
happy.gif

oh gd idea, cos i aso find it too big but can't get smaller one liao..dun wan buy too x liao..hehehe..
happy.gif
cut into half but will it b out of shape? afraid wait i cut, one side higher than the other...kekekeke..
happy.gif
..any advise on how 2 cut 2 make it balance?

actually my colleague who got married 2 yrs ago, ask her helpers at the reception 2 drop down name on ang pow so tat she can keep a record who give how much..n she really keeps a record of it...hehehe..
happy.gif
...as a guest tat time..i feel ok...
happy.gif
...now my turn, whereby she'll b my helpers she say she'll do tat for me...kekeke..
happy.gif
...i find it ok too....wat u gals think?

Hi dey

ya lor..the ballroom will b a bit cramped...most impt some of my guest r blocked by the pillars..yest quarrel with my hubby over this, saying tat he never count properly, things like tat..so sad...frastruating hor..
anyway later think abt it wat done cannot b undone, just pray ppl say they cannot attend..hahaha..
happy.gif
...headache hor...
happy.gif
...we same boat..hehehe..
happy.gif

yuki_ko

Hi Serene

Hahahhaa... more fun mah... otherwise, everything also buy like not much of 'gan qing' for yr wedding like that... Thinking of using organza kinda material... but haven't decide on the colour...

ash_

caitlyn,
huh?? the last time u send i also cause confusion ah?? oh no.. im getting very blur!! paisei...
embarrassed.gif

winnie,
oh i see.. sigh, wonder how many days of leave i'll get when i start work *worried*

watashi,
no way!! 25days of leave?!?!? darn right im envious.. sounds like sth i'll never get.. unless i go teach.. but then the teachers will say hols not really hols also.. hor?? ;p

highness,
when u leaving huh? so cannot tombang me and berry ah.. hehehe!! ok, wish u a safe n enjoyable trip! byez! *hugz*

merryberrys

so i not the only one with weird dreams...
that night dream abt all the gowns for me to choose are like witch gowns...wa... can faint..
caitlyn,can share with me how he charge? I got budget leh...

dey

Hi Bottle,

It is not really a angbao box..just a nice white box which can use to DIY into Angbao box..er..I did not check out the price leh....

yuki_ko

Hi PPP

Eeeerr... strange leh... coz under the web, u r already accepted as member....

Perhaps, u go to www.multiply.com and try to log in again? u shld be able to see bride-to-be under the "Network"... let me know if u still cannot see...

Hi Vivian

Send u the invite liao... As for the cutting part... I measured an X cm from the bottom of the box and cut away the top lor.. if u scare that it will not be even... juz make more markings lor... juz 1 or 2 mm differences can't really tell after u wrap wif cloth or paper...

highness

hiyo.. tombang u two, lugguage sure over weight ar.. keke.. :p
pray for me it dun rain there when i'm there ok.. but then now no sale time, nothing to buy mah..

jazzee

Hi gals,

Wow, I have been 'away' for 1 week and so many 'things have happened'!!! Can't seem to catch up on the conversation anymore. Was down with flu and then a bout of eczema all over my face! horrors of horrors! Was so worried that I might look like a rough-skinned tomato on my wedding day.. scratching away like a monkey. Luckily it cleared! What a nightmare!

Vivian and Dey,
Any way for your hotel to sit a table of 12 instead of 10? I intend to do so if my I have way too many people. (currently I do but who knows.. might decrease later).

Yuki,
I think it is OK for the recepts to write their names on the ang bao lah. I was once a recept for my friend's wedding and I did that too. No one seemed to notice becoz everyone was busy talking! haha. I think it is quite a common thing to do so I guess everyone has kinda 'accepted that it is the norm'? Dun fret over it ya =) Oh yar, can I see your pictures as well? I have a multiply account so what do I do? My email addy is [email protected]

Dwoof,
Me planning to get from Carrefour too... if my husband returns to Singapore on time that is! His boss still doesn't want to approve his leave.. says that he will only approve nearer to teh date! So ANGRRRYYYY!!!! Considering that we still have to book both domestic and international flights back. We can basically buy the wine anytime? Will they have stock on hand or do we need to order in advance?

little_a

gals,

my fren went europe in nov last year and said that the temperature wasnt very cold.. just need to get a good winter jacket will do..
happy.gif

decided to stick to my plan... switzerland and italy after my AD
happy.gif

caitlyn

highness - dn forget me!!! haha.. i wun make ur luggage overweight one!!! promise promise!!! pretty pretty pretty pleasE?? *puppy doggie eyes*

ashie - no probs.. next time dun show u then problem solved liaoz lor.. hee..

teachers dun get annual leave but we can use june hols and dec hols for vacation.. =) most of the time can have around 1.5 - 2 weeeks per hols.. but depends on the cca u in charge of.. hee..

highness

haha.. caitlyn, u can't b weight under 20kg rite.. keke..
u gals guai lah hor.. my luggauge cannot put 3 gals in leh.. guai guai.. highness sayang u all hor.. keke.. :p

so caitlyn, where u plan for honeymoon? is either tis Dec or next June rite?