(2004) Brides of year 2004

karyinn

Hi Jan,

Sent liao. Hmm i think all photographers have their strength. The most important is, you like what kindof photos. Suggest you should make appointment with these photographers and ask them to show you their photos.
happy.gif
.. i did that when I was looking for my ROM photographer :>

Hi Jul,

My doctor didn't restrict me eat anything. Just that she said the best don't drink COLD drinks
sad.gif
.. which is my favourite

trixie

Hi navy,
I've just sent you the file
happy.gif

Hi jamci,
Sry, got prob with home pc so wasn't able to retrieve the file just yet. Will let you know as soon as it's up and running.

Hi yvonne,

Budget = 15k
----------------------
Bridal+actual day = 6k
Tables given to mom = $5k
-----------------------
Balance = 4k (for angbao, guo da li and car rental)

the bed we've already bot and is paying for it now so it's excl. i've also not incl. loss from frens/colleagues as i'm not expecting to lose very significantly from them, hopefully. I also wont have to set aside money for pin jin as my mom will keep the hongbao from the 5tables, so she will only accept a token amt of the pin jin (which is coughed out by my MIL anyway).

trixie

Hi Evon,
What is this NTUCthrift about? Who can apply for it? My fren was looking ard earlier, neither of us knew abt this.

7.5% is charged by the banks...

jul

Hi gals,
What do u think of a meeting session? If u r all up for it, then I can volunteer to arrange lor. Maybe dinner, then can sit ard & gossip & exchange news for a while?

Yan,
You're so determined! *kowtow* I love chicken, & chicken rice! I think I'll die if I cannot eat chicken!

Karyinn,
I love cold drinks too. Esp with the weather like these days. U must be another disciplined person.

ever

wow, chinese medicine seems more effective.... any recommendation for chinese slimming medication?? heeheehee....

hhmmm.... dont mind meeting up, but i think we hav to confirm earlier cos everyone seems quite busy... esp. weekends... heeheheee....

Jan, think Robin quite popular but maybe slightly more exp than the rest... 'O' studio overall pics are not bad... I vote for The Edge's outdoor pics!!

Karyinn, you very blur leh... emailed us not updated list leh...

jan

Hi karyinn,

Thanks, i got ur mail, but for the photos, it seems like nothing appeared when i click on the photos..?
And hey, ur wedding's in 2005? not 2004? I tot u mentioned ur preference is in Sep, was it u?? Gosh, i'm very confused now... hehehe..

yvonne

Hi Yan & Karyinn,

So poor thing have to control diet? Dun u hv e URGE to makan or drink once awhile? Hmm... very disciplined gal (keep it up)! So coincidence, I had seafood soup (some sort like fish soup too)...hee!

yan

ever, sorry to disappoint you.. i did not lose any weight since i started eating chinese med...
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

shall ask my doc the next time i see him... will update (",)

I am fine with meeting up as well...

karyinn

Alamak,

Sorry, I really blur :p.. hope the 3rd email is the correct one :p.. and i have sent you gals the link liao.. Try to look for "singapore version Winter sonata" for laugh laugh :D...

Robin is from 'O' studio ?
Aiya of course i got the urge to drink and makan lah.. i just try to minimise :p.. didn't totally don;'t eat leh...

Hi Jan,

Will try to email u the link again :p sorry

amethyst

i'm having my wedding ceremony cum lunch on 21st Feb. Dinner will be a week later in JB.
ROM will be around Jan/Feb in my church's office.
Venue budget...around $700 per table? I thought not many hotels want to do so small group, got min limit like 20/25 tables. Food must be good, or at least above average.

jul

Hi gals!

Do you prefer weekday dinner / weekend lunch / weekend dinner? For me, most prob I'll prefer weekday lor. But Weds are definitely out.

Karyinn,
I saw ur Winter Sonata pics. Really look very nice, like those midsummer nite's dream pattern. *hee* I guess the winter light makes things look very diff from Spore right?

Ever,
I also like u, interested in slimming medicine. Best if can lose weight w/o doing exercise *hehe*

yvonne

Hi Jul,
I would prefer weekday dinner too (cum kopi & chit chat session) after that...hee! So most probably we can arrange sometime next weekday (Mon-Thurs)??? Any objection all the xiaomei?

jul

<FONT COLOR="ff6000">OPERATION DISCLOSURE</FONT>

Count of votes :

yan - weekday dinner
yvonne - weekday dinner (Mon - Thu)

ever

Hi hi!!

wah, next week must disclose ourselves liao?!?!? so excited!!! me vote for weekday mon &amp; wed!! at least we can talk properly liao... always get confused when talking in this thread and dont even know each other's faces, occupation etc.... cant complain about work!!! hahahaha....
lol.gif

karyinn

Oh hahah.. i introduce myself first lor.
Karyinn <-- cust svc rep in Singapore Computer Systems. Our Dept deal with PC and Server Maintenance
happy.gif
.. hmmm alot of "Lau Sou" at work
sad.gif

jul

Ever,
Wed is out for me. Got class on Weds. Aiyah, I forgot to include my own name in the list! *blur*

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">OPERATION DISCLOSURE </FONT>

Count of votes :

yan - weekday dinner
jul@jul04@jul_04 *hee* - weekday dinner (except Wed)
karyinn - not meeting us *sob*

karyinn

Hi Ever,

Firstly, I might suddenly need to work OT
sad.gif
.. so might have chances fly you gals kat.
secondly, The Taiwan Photographer is coming. But i don't know which day the bridal shop schedule me to meet up with him.
happy.gif

But i got a place to recommend you gals to go.. go to Suntec Marchie
happy.gif
.. the food quite ok and economy and also, when come to bill, is easy to take care of ;D

ever

Jul!!!! where's my name?!?!?!? *sob**sob*.... think jan better at admin.....
biggrin.gif
hahhahaa.... juz joking....
wink.gif

hhmmm.... Karyinn, thanks!! marche is a good idea.... can stay for drinks/dessert after dinner....
happy.gif

annmelody

blurydoey,

they change management then they forgotten to mtm her gown...so scary right...now me also stress. :p

BTW me graduating soon already leh...anyone got job lobang let me know okie...then i will rest a mth or so if not wait until wedding ove rin november to find job...think mkt now very bad...so sian. :<

yvonne

Hi Karyinn,
Then you make a "tentative" reservation with us lor...hee! If you really cannot make it, we can understand... (But hoh must give valid reason...haa!!!!) Hmm... Marche at Suntec is a good suggestion! At least the place is centralise and convenient for most of us!

jul

Ever,
Alamak! I really cannot make it today lah. Keep making mistakes, &amp; very forgetful!
blush.gif
Paiseh...

Karyinn,
U can still come along first. If got OT / meeting w/ photographer, gotta fly kite, then no choice. We'll all understand. Right gals?

<FONT COLOR="0000ff">OPERATION DISCLOSURE</FONT>

Count of votes :

yan - weekday dinner
jul - weekday dinner (except Wed)
karyinn - not meeting us (trying to convince her)
ever - weekday dinner (Mon or Wed)

karyinn

U gals go ahead to set date. If last min, i can make it, i will join :D..
I love marche :D.. my favourite makan place.
Other restaurant is too ex for me :D

yan

you gals are sooo nice to me by choosing marche..
i work in suntec, so heehee, think its the most convenient for me...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

jul

<FONT COLOR="119911">OPERATION DISCLOSURE</FONT>

Count of votes :

yan - weekday dinner
jul - weekday dinner (except Wed)
karyinn - will try
ever - weekday dinner (Mon or Wed)
jan - weekday dinner (Mon - Thu)

Hmm... so who's missing? Sagi isn't here right? Wonder if she'd like to meet us too. Looks like Mon is the best day so far?

jan

Yup, monday is good too...

Marche is it? It's good place... But ok, me need to ask u gals, how are u gals going back? MRT, cab or bus or u gals drive etc? Coz suntec like quite far to MRT if we were to take train... hahaha.. ok, me very lazy here i know!! hehehe.... But it's ok lah, if u gals like it there, of coz i wont say no!!
lol.gif

But hey, there's Marche at Heeren too rite? hehe..

jul

Silver &amp; Sagi, where r u gals?

<FONT COLOR="ff0000">OPERATION DISCLOSURE</FONT>

DATE : 14 Jul 2003 (Mon)
TIME : 6.30 pm
VENUE : Suntec Marche

So far, confirmed :
yan
yvonne
jul
karyinn (open booking)
ever
jan

jan

nope, not me, someone using the same nick i guess.. Read that thread b4, all the gals seems to dislike Andrea a lot!! Oh well, i think Andrea shld not blame everything on others..

ever

Wah, jul... you very free today?!?!??! heeheehee...oh, thanks for co-ordinating the gathering!!
happy.gif
630pm is good!!

me agree with you, jan!! she shldnt sue her colleague who simply help her buy the product.... me taking MRT home.... me prefer Suntec, can?? cos Heeren very far for me....
blush.gif

jan

hehe.. Ok, sure we'll go to suntec!
happy.gif
Thanks Jul, 3 claps for u!!
lol.gif

yup ever, ultimately she was the one who actually decide whether to take pills or not!!

yvonne

Hi Jan,
I thk i'll go back by mrt, if my driver is not avail to fetch me...hee! Not far la... got raffles link mah. What abt the rest?

Suntec Marche seems better rite cos bigger... So gals, we shall meet outside Marche at 6.30pm... me feeling kinda of excited also...hee!!! So many of us, wonder who is the most CHATTY among all???

jul

Hi Jan &amp; ever,
I felt sorry for her when she got the liver failure, but I'm very, very irritated by her actions now. Shldn't she be thankful that she's still alive &amp; that she has a bf who loves her a lot? *sigh* Some pple, take the pills for vanity then blame others. So sad for the Chen Liping &amp; her husband...

Yvonne,
Me also very excited! Hope I dun have to do OT that day too! *hee*

jul

Hi Karyinn,
Why do u say that u r anti-social???

I'm a mixture of cultures. Speak Mandarin &amp; english, but nowadays at work &amp; frens etc, so mostly Singlish! *haha*

jan

haha.. Karyinn if u can make it then do join us ya!

FOr me, usually in english.. but mandarin also can lah, just that not so fluent sometimes!! how abt u?

jul

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">OPERATION DISCLOSURE</FONT>

DATE : 14 Jul 2003 (Mon)
TIME : 6.30 pm
VENUE : Suntec Marche

Confirmed attendance :
yan
yvonne
jul
ever
jan

Tentative :
karyinn

MIA :
silver
sagi

jul

Karyinn,
U so funny, dun even know why u said something. Anyway, I used to speak Madarin most of the time when I was in Sec Sch. Then after JC, switched to English. After uni, became Singlish *sigh*

Okie gals, I'm leaving soon. Meeting my fiance &amp; his fren to take a look at their reno. Just completed. Hopefully it's gd, or die lah! Btw the flat is at Jurong West, so far! Not driving. *arrggh*