(2004) Brides of year 2004

ds_73

Cheerbear,

Then bo bian lor, maybe your hb also sian to interfere liao. Maybe can switch on some music to "cover" their noise? hee

I agreed with cheerbear,
ah ger, since it free, $1k + a bit more also good enough liao.. if can get back. Anyway, you don't use money to buy it also.

fanyong

Hi SP,

thanks for the info... but when i enquired at some clinics abt pre conception tests, they would recommend HIV test.... but actually what i wan is like test the compatibility of me and hubby genes...which they dun have... weird..

Hee, any of u going for pre-conception tests? and what do u test actually?

Losing weight..... seems tough leh... now no motivation to lose weight....

littlegirl

shern
I called the agt liao, they said can b used to offset for tour packages, F&E, tickets & hotels. Anything & everything u bk frm them also can b used........

It's $1800 voucher, then can b used for anything lor, no limit for hw many pax.

ds_73

Serene,

"si boon" (hokkien) a bit leh.. Agreed that yesterday's weather is a bit unexpected and un-predictable.. cos got mixture of rain and sunny for the whole day.. bo bian lor..

kyl

SP,

Still far from reaching my goal.. haha...
never will one day.. now incorporate some more walking.. thinking I eat and sit and that's why my buttock is getting heavy..
My boss just hint me if I am pregnant again... hate it...

Fanyong,

you planning to have one soon?
Me might me getting the Hep A and B jab first before trying. the rest I also dun know.. think must check with the doc. for HIV, I dun think I need it..

wiseharmony

Hi CheerBear,
wish those DVD are mine... they belong to my friend. it comes with a limited edition hard casing cover. beli pretty.

Hi DS,
no sua gu lah.. mi olso get to know his work via friend.... therefore we need friends.

Hi Shern,
no lah. mi found 'em on web site. those DVD all in japanese. so if u gals gg to buy/rent olso need english title so went to search loh...
mi just impress with his works & creatively.

Hi Ah ger,
may b u can type a completed detail msg liked the cost & how to used etc & with contract no or email address which we can used to forward to friends who are keen in your travel vouchers.

coolgirl76

hi ah ger
How much are you willingly to let go? what is the lowest price you can go ...maybe you can PM me? I got a friend going for HM after her AD on June..... maybe she is interested.... :p

spongme

Fanyong, think the "standard" pre-conception tests is pretty err... "standard" keke. Can check out the kkh link below:
http://www.kkh.com.sg/ForPatientsnVisitors/SOCs/Womens/Packages/PricePlans.htm

kyl, why yr boss so bad one, 2nd time hint to u already leh! Yucks! If me I oso hate it. Can't stand this type of ppl...
angry.gif

littlegirl

Wise - I already mentioned bt the msg was archived.

I have $1800 worth of vouchers to let go (denominations of $200 x 9). Willing to sell off at $1600 . The vouchers are valid till 24 Feb 2006.

If there is anybody who's keen, please feel free to contact me.

These vouchers can be used to offset any tour packages, air tickets, F&E pkgs, & hotel reservations from SAFE travel.

They said they update their website quite regularly, but u can feel free to ask them.

Address:
Sales2Travel Pte Ltd
3 Lim Teck Kim Road #01-04/05 & #02-02
Singapore Technologies Buildg
Singapore 088934
Tel: 6823 3000
Fax: 6226 3711

Email: [email protected]
URL:www.safe2travel.com

Detailed enuff?

blurunicorn

SP:
Have u informed your colleagues yet ??

KK / Fanyong:
Losing weight is pretty tough ..
Juz had some ice-cream last nite ..
Talk abt no-carb diet ...

ralphine

so during the whole time when she was talking to us.. she was already concieved! I remembered those busy overseas trip that she went.. happy for her!

skylar

Ya!! all of us here are practically overflowing with joy man!!

really great that our family tree is growing...

happy that we do have a Happy September Family too ya! hahaah....

everyone busy now i guess??

rainibowbunny

WOW...all the girls is getting busy with BB soon...

hi ling
ya ,don't work too hard hor ..try to rest more!!
ya take thing easy hor...have bb to look after

mist/ april
hehe ....left us ,haven get ourselves pregeant!!!
try hard girls
kao_smile.gif

hi mist
hehe is very hard to pass your hubby nag..until you finally give up not to have BB....
have to do something which you are interested! so tat you have to eary to do it ....and skill job need a while to get use to it
maybe can go for class see if you are interested with pedi and medi??
kao_smile.gif

hi april
how ?? did you manage to have a job after the interview.....

hi seabreeze
must take good care of yourself!! try to rest more!!
kao_smile.gif

skybluegal

ah ger,
a suggestion to u... maybe u can split the voucher into smaller amt.. not evey1 need the $1800 voucher maybe they just need $800 or less.. then in this case u can sell to 2-3 pple mah..

aprlim

Hi Amy,
How to get ourselves pregnant? Shld get pregnant by our hubby. haha......

No, din get any job yet. Still waiting and waiting. Sooner or later can be sent to zoo le. Become human giraffe.

mandy99

hi gals,

so happy to know that the 2 of them are pregnant!!!! hee hee... i suppose adeline's one is made in USA lah...
she seldom online already hor..

littlegirl

Wise - I can't possibly say my name & contact here right?

My email addy is [email protected].

My reason - as mentioned much earlier, hb won tis during his D&D, then we got no $$ to spend for the nx 1yr for travel, & we do nt wanna go to anyware @ tis moment. Instead of letting it go to wate & panic until closer to expiry date, might as well release it out to someone who can utlise it?

Cheer Bear - I shall c the 1st buyer. Usually if a couple or a family goes for hols sure spend more than $1800 liao. If I split then they may nt hv enuff & the selling price wun b attractive le.

Eg I sell $900 vouchers for $800, u find that interesting? Thks for the sugg bt I think it may b better to sell off the whole thing.

calm

Hi Wise, thanks for the concern, i m better liao.. only occas having slight fever if my neck is stiff.. like some vain or neves inflammation i think.. ha.. so far so good.. surviving

Bao Bao, i decided to continue my job with the new company that take over.. so it's a perm job at least becoz previously it's a temp job.. but very sad.. they deducted my pay.. very sad.. sob sob.. now my pay is like the same 4 years ago... very depressing.. no choice.. i scare i relapse.. no job.. will be a heavy burden to hubby.

Circusbug.. maybe i got chance to disable your hubby's acct liao when i stay on..ha..ha..

spongme

Unicorn, I oso love ice-cream! But since preggie hardly eat becoz tummy feels cold when I eat it. So sad leh, got to forego or eat just 1 bite...
257036.gif

Haven't informed my colleagues yet. Some guessed that I'm preggie already, the rest just thought I'm FAT! Kekeke...

fanyong

hi SP,

thanks for the advice... What food contains folic acid? Wow pre conception tests so ex, somemore cannot claim one... haiz.. maybe just let nature take its course and dun go for tests.

Hee, my col also hint if i preggie liao cos i have put on weight and somemore I eat a lot leh..

But then me will only ttc after Apr... cos I am taking part in a marathon in Apr......

penguin26

halo all my AD on 3/4/05 its a wedding lunch, anyone's wedding at night ?? i ordered some balloons decor, willing to let go at half price to get rid of it , anyone ??

mayng

kaoz... honey moon... how i wish i can go again.. but dun think so... cos i got bleeding on fri nite, n went to A&E, then kena confine in bed... so cant travel till very very stable..
sad.gif

u all good life... those who still can travel better go.. dun wait.. if bb comes along, doubt u wan to travel

littlegirl

Little Apple

Aiyoh - wat happen to u arh? Y stiff neck?

U got a new job already? Bt hw cme they pull dwn until so low? Didn't u try to neg?

wiseharmony

Good morning Little Apple,
Take care, gal. dun sit infront of the PC for too long. common office pple having stiff neck & shoulder pain. if not taken care can led to more problem... may b when u recover can consider taking pilates.

Good morning Ah ger,
of coz i know y u r selling... what i meant for forwarding to my friends, yr msg info is not enought, that y i suggest u to add in yr contract detail & reason u r selling 'em into the same msg. so that we can cut & paste into email & forwad to friends. & help u to "sell" abit mah.

Good morning DS,
Same to you.

Good morning ladies,
257116.gif

skybluegal

ah ger,
if the couple go far far away then $1800 oso not enough but if eg they go bkk/hk then is more then enough liao.. maybe still got excess

spongme

Hi hi Fanyong!

Food w folic acid? I "cut & paste" here ok hehe...

<font color="119911">dark green leafy vegetables (like spinach or kale), citrus fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains, and fortified breads and cereals</font>

Got more info in this interesting article:
http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/preconception/preconnutrition/3558.html

Wow, u r so fit, can run in marathon! So admire! The most "strenuous" exercise I did was the New Paper Big Walk a few years back
lame.gif

I think some ppl just wanted to make sure they got immunity, so they go take the pre-conception tests. If need to take shots, they can take the shots &amp; then wait several months for the immunity to develop fully b4 they ttc.

Usually doctors will do blood tests for preggie ladies to check immunity, but if don't hv immunity also can't take shots during pregnancy, too late liao. Just got to be careful not to kena the diseases lor.

ds_73

wise,
How do you made that nice picture... "have a nice day"? very nice.

Cheerbeer,
Because today is 8 of march mah.. hehe

stardus

Ling,

have more rest, set travel aside for a healthy bb, i am sure its very worth it. Do take care of urself and we look forward to your update of ur little one.. :D

skylar

Mandy,

i guess so too man! hahha... said that she is so busy with work nowadays tat she had no time at all to go online lor...

haiz.... really worried dat she will get too stressed out by work lor.. as we all know lah.. she is the siao ting dong kinda girl ... hahaha...

wiseharmony

Hi DS,
mi didnt "make"... just "copy" from some web site... :p

HI cheer Bear,
today is Internaltional Woman's day. tis celebration had been around for almost 100years.
it start off in the "ang-mo" country. so happend is 8 of march so they called it "san ba". not because woman r san ba....
happy.gif

ds_73

Wah.. the SB site so fast change couple photos to a new one liao..
Does anyone here know how frequent do they change the photos bo?

aprlim

Hi Ling,

U feel better now? Dun jump up and down lah. Sit still and lie on bed more. Read more abt pregnancy books. Take care. Update us often.

ds_73

Cooldevil,
Thanks, what about which specific date that they will change? hehe.. just kpo only.

Just taken my lunch, fell like taking a nap.. :p

Taken yours bway, cooldevil.

kyl

Fanyong,

Think pple are more observation once you are married.
Almost now and then pple see my buttock or stomach.. just can't stand it.
Me ttc after Oct.
Ice cream good source of milk. but must see what they are make of.. some make from palm oil so can be fattening.

SP,
She is not the worst off.. at the yearend appraise, she ask if I am planning for children. told her no. she very shock.. can't believe it.
Just tell your colleagues.. once pregnant got priveilege,,, dun have to carry this and that.. and can be pamper by them too.