(2004) Brides of year 2004

excite

hi girls,

had your dinner already. I had mine abt 7plus. And now online coz need to do research!!! Arrghh.... hate it man.... having to do project whilst on CNY eve??? My god.... but i think it's better to struggle 1st than to do it tml onwards.... Must play MAHJONG you knoe..... win more $$ then got angbao to give out ma.... whahhahaha.

Hi coco, married life is great??? Hahh.... well, sometime i think i dun understand him well enuff leh.... like siao one, need to see temper & weather!!!
sad.gif

BBsheep/Unicorn,
Baking??? Wa, must be fun... I jus bought cocoa powder, maybe trying to do choco for valentine... hahaha

panda,
Happy new year to you too!!!
happy.gif

hakida

XING NIAN KUAI LE to everyone here...

WOW,early in the morning staart yakking away,now nobody liao huh....

MTDT,

WOW, u went for ur HM in dec.Now gg japan again.....So Good Life huh!!!!!Enjoy urself and have a great VD...U never send ur pixs to me leh...That time,i think i got remind u liao...ANyway,here is my email [email protected]

My char tau and me also not celebrating VD leh....It's juz another day for us....Nothing special....

DS,

If menses never come,then congratulations to u laready lor.....

hakida

Diana,

I am still at my mum's place since afternoon....Pray finish the TIAN GONG then will go home later...

U got MSN,then we can chat...

zann

shern,

ok, waiting to see yr invitation card~

cooldevil,

Happy New Year!!

Hi gals,

Wish you have a happy & prosperous new year too!

polosportjg

HI gals,

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!!
biggrin.gif

quite a no of visiting today....
me keep eating..ha ha!
embarrassed.gif

Now at my mummy's place..
last stop for today.
smile.gif

a bit different, 1st time handing out ANG BAOs..
so how's everyone CNY??
busy busy??

aprlim

Hi Amy, how many days off you got for CNY?

I give ang bao give until hand weak. Keep thinking dun give but some really close one cun escape. Told hubby that next year must have bb to recoup back. But, bb lagi lugi. haha.... Pampers and milk powder oso nid to pay more. Best is, go oversea and siam everyone liao lor.
happy.gif

Me not so much of eating leh.

1st day of CNY almost strike 4D 1st prize. This year luck shld be not bad, so will gamble a bit but till now, no chance cos my hubby is the banker. I play, he no luck. I dun play, he lucky.

Hope everyone enjoy even though nid to give ang bao.

polosportjg

HI Purple,

me give ANG BAO same same...
ha ha bb to recoup back. gd idea hor!

I keep munching on the tibits. watch TV..
this 2 days more of visiting. think weekend
got more chance to gamble or rather play cards.

wow almost strike 4D 1st prize..the number jumpis it?

Today KAI GONG DA JI!
wink.gif

peg76

Good morning

Happy New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai!

How's everyone??

Been very busy...so have been misssing in action for some time...

Come weekend, got a lot of cleaning to do...

anyone else got good news to share? wow, i have bombarded by the relatives on when we are going to have bbs, shd quickly get one while young...grrr

inlove

Hi Diana,

Me working today too. Agree its quiet since Tue. How's ur Chinese New year? Managed to cover the Ang Bao I gave out since some relatives still give AP to me since its the first year
happy.gif

dianasoon

Hi,inlove,

happy new year..think it's e first time we r toking....

my CNY is like any other day....nothing really different...juz went to my grandma pl on 1st day n 2nd day to my mum's pl....

Lucky u....next yr mayb no more such luck liao...:p

shern

hi ladies,

me off tdy, wed wen ILs pl, yest gran's.tdy relax cos hb not hm...tmr frens will be coming over.....only gave 1 AP cos not giving the rest....been eating a lot leh, put on wt liao...

cooldevil, this weekend, FA DA CAI...heheheh

inlove

Hahahaha.....yap. Dun think the relatives will give next year but luckily the bulk of it came from parents so still ok
happy.gif
so sian, we stuck at work today. Can't feel the CNY mood liao
sad.gif

coolgirl76

Serene, Thanks U too!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi shern
So good off huh.... mi working lei ...sob sob.... my opi very quiet lei...bosses not ard and 2 of my colleagues on leave...now left 4 of us in opi..... can play da di...wahahahahahaha.....

We only give our parents, nephews, niece and those new born babies (this yr can give them bigger AP but next yr Siong liao got to include all the kids)My dad got 9 siblings all got at least 2 kids and some of my cousins also got children liao.....

inlove

Hi Cooldevil,

How come ur hubby relaxing at home and u at opi today. Let me guess, u have to give colleagues priority to take leave? So sian but luckily took leave on Monday liao. so still have long weekend.

I gave ang pao to all the kids this yr liao. Din give alot in amount cos' hubby say we new couple. Cannot spoil market or else every year have to give big ang pao
happy.gif

coolgirl76

Inlove,
Ya lor... my HR manager prepared the leave roster last dec...when she annouced that the roster is out, I go see...her name and another colleague's name are there liao.... guess they have priority lor....how to put my name.... we got to cover one another job.....

Both of my parents say this yr no need to give lor..... then we dun give..... we also try not to take ap unless they keep pushing......
Most of my relatives all give $4 so next yr I do the same lor ... we will only give bigger ap to our close family
happy.gif

limay

Wah, u gals so lucky...we started giving AP this year, average $6-10 for the kids depending on who's.
happy.gif
Gave bigger ang pows to parents, so ended up spending about $800 in total.

dottyback

hehe i still recvd some angbaos tis yr...but we still got gif out 2 those ppl whom i dun feel a nid 2, but my ah lao insisted (read: his single cousins who r older than him :p )

coolgirl76

Hi Bigtoes
After we ROM, mi and hubby already starts giving aps to our parents, nephews, niece and those new born babies. It already cost us abt $800 liao then if next yr each kids, we give $6-8 hor.... $1000 also not enough.... both our parents got alots of siblings ......

Last time when we were young(cousins and me), we always compare ap one...kekekekeke some will feel unfair why same aunt give different amt to the kids.... my late grandma (father's side) hor also same same... those bare the same surname get more $$$
happy.gif
so we try to give everyone the same lor......

littlegirl

hi hi gals

Me here again to chat awhile - back aching can't chat much cos sitting on the flr to surf net.

tis yr - we already gave out like $1k+ as APs liao.

His side relatives all boh give me liao - so ngiao!

hakida

Diana,

me missing for last 2 days.Hee!!Hee!
Follow my char tau to gambling sessions...

I actually dun want to give APs to my cousins also,but CNY make them happy,so each of them give them $10.Granny,i give her $120 and my parents,i give them $200 each....But they also got give me APs in return....

Sign,need to work in the morning...
CHIAOZ....Tmr another gambling sessions day...
Good Luck and HUAT!!!!!

aprlim

Hi Twinkle,

Din jump, all nice nice, juz the last number different. I bought 5789, open 5780. And this 5780, oso buy before. Cos, the first time ask my hubby go buy for me, he bought wrongly. Why din he draw wrongly this time. So sad!!

Ya lor, last year ask, when getting married, this year ask when pregnant. I think they nothing better to say le.

Ya, tonite got frens coming, tmr nid to wash and clean hse and clothes le. Very tiring CNY. Everynite(shld be morning), slept ard 4plus to 5am. Think my body going to collaspe le.

eternity

happy lunar new year to all... seems a bit late lah, but hey there's 15 days to chinese new year right!

me was real busy before the chinese new year and on the eve i had to rush into malaysia after work at 2+pm.... coz hubby's grandparents are in malaysia, so have to go join them for reunion dinner.... only get to see my parents on the second day of chinese new year and didn't have a chance to have a proper reunion dinner with them... sad....

but mum asked us to go back for dinner on tues (ren ri), so i guess that will be a reunion dinner for me.... heehee...

hakida

diana,

My luck so so only nia...But my char tau HUAT lor.....So he gives me money to play...

I think evceryone still CNY mood,nobody comes in here at all

dabee

hi gals!!! gong xi gong xi fa cai!!
i hope that everyone has enjoyed their new year....

so after dog yr is pig yr??? maybe mine will be piglet..cos duno wan to hv bb so soon or not.... hee hee hee now enjoying my freedom so much... and my hubby also dun seem to be very ready, actually he think i m not ready...
just let nature take its course...

skybluegal

hi ladies,
every1 discussing how much $$ had been given for the ap ah?? me spend ard $300+ if + the CNY goodies then i think we spend ard $700+ liao.. cant take it liao onli first new year nia.. somemore i got give ap of $2 to those kids that i dont know one but all relative one is $4 and apart from ap from the parents i got recd 3 ap from relative

anybody got win alot from playing mj or cards?? me win $1.50 nia haha

ok chat tml when i am back in office
happy.gif

adidas

Hi Gals!
Gong Xi Gong Xi!
Happy New Year!!

Purple
haha .. same here, i play blackjack, hubby lose $$ cos i gave the banker luck leh, 2 times pay double & another time triple .. then all the players said if i play some more, they want to stop liao .. haha ..

chasey

Hi everyone! Happy New Year! This is my first time in the forum. Really hope to 'gather' with you gals to learn more. Hehe....
Wow! Adidas your dog looks great.

seabreeze

hi gals ....

wow so many posting during the CNY ... GONG XI GONG XI!!! yap me give ang bow lots too ... but okie lar ... quite fun ... neber mind ... next year me can take back liao heehee ....

gamble abit cos most of the time very tired ... end up no win no loss ... break even ... think this year is the most 'boring' new year for me .. cos only sit in front of the TV and tok to my auntie ... or go zzzzz

adidas ... your dog very cute ler ....

blurunicorn

Excite:
Will be baking some cookies today ..
Actually took half day to do it ..
Boss dun allow full day leave ..
Same sentiments, sometimes guys are more fickle-minded when it comes to their temper ..

Hey gals:
Happy Valentine's Day !!!!
First one after marriage ...