(2004) Brides of year 2004

rainnie

ah...receipt eh? i dnt think its necessary ba hahah.... hmm...i think she might be late loh. Coz she never ever have been punctual before haha. Mabbe i transfer her the cash first. Thanks for the advise ;D

zann

Rainnie,

u mean ask yr jie mei to stay yr house till next morning? do u think like that would mean got to fight use toilet or both have to wake up early cos now got to cater time for 2 or more persons instead of just u using? :p

rainnie

zann, actually plan of getting dem to stay @ my house but den.....it will be too tired for me. coz bo place for them to sleep hahaha.....coz my cousin will be staying in my house loh. Bath room not a problme mah .. got 2 bath room....and if need i can use my jiejie house bath room .. hahah coz 5 floor diff only :p

The first time I do jiemei i stay overnight @ my gf house. We din sleep....chit chatting all the way ... till morning hahah

mandy99

morning!!

now i also don't care liao... if dirty just just the magic mop to clean first... vacuum and actual mop leave till weekends.

clothes i washing at nite liao.. else weekend sure burnt.
eternity, you are right!! weekends we can't possibly stay at home and do housework mah!!! where's life right? that was what my HB says also..
now i try to be more chin chye liao lor... can close eyes close eyes.
happy.gif

fanyong

Hi bebe,

thanks... actually it was my gown designer who told me to spare some time before the function starts to take posed shots around the hotel cos once dinner start there is no way u have time to do that....

Ya that is my new place.... looks nice but v small actually...

Check with u gals, anyone here is using a front load washing machine? Does ur normal washing takes around 2 hrs? Do u use quick 30 (only 30 mins)? Will the clothes be clean enuff if use quick 30? Will using softener in front load machines damage the machine in the long term?

skybluegal

rainnie,
cannot dont sleep leh.. if not the MU will not look nice on u one.. then the eye puffy puffy.. at least must sleep 4-5 hrs if not u will be super tired at night then no energy to go round the tables to yum seng

peeper

hiya girls.. i'm curious to find out who started this thread (checked it out b4 but cannot rem who)... juz did it again.. n realised tat the first few girls who participated in tis thread... surprisingly... are not longer here... even b4 i started joining.. hmmmmmm..

coolgirl76

Hi cheerbear and rainnie
I bo pian lei.... some shoes dun have my size then hor even I wear 31/2 inch I still shorther than my hubby...... he say this shoe suit me the best compare the other shoes that I had tried..... Then I buy lor..... I will wear it and try to walk ard my house every night.... I dun want to malu myself cos never wear so high before.

peeper

oh. now den i see tat ralphine, dabee, kokopooh, gin n among the pioneers! kekekeke... wah.. tat's abt 1 year of online friendship wor...
225408.gif

coolgirl76

Hi zann
I will roughly calculate how much each JM take lor.... at least more than $50 lor.... Then hor my hubby will not give $288 but will top up till $288.... normally JM will bargain one....:p

wiseharmony

hi ladies,

mi wearing the KUA for cocktail (really liked the rented KUA), then rush up to change in WG. the ballroom & hotel room used same lift & only 4 flr away.

so when i rush up, HB purposed to keep the ablumn & bring the AP box up to safe-keeping. so by then both of us can go down together and match-in... but now the problem might b hair-do... morning plan to bun up coz' hot weather & lotsa movemention so nite mght let down... yet to discuss wif MUA.

ds_73

Good afternoon all,

Think i still not use to using this forum to chat.. still a bit blur how to come in.. take me 15 mins to figure out...

Wise: my AD is 30 Dec 2004

aprlim

Hi Twinkle,
Still have not done the table arrangement and songs. But later going down to the restaurant to tie up everything. Luckily wedding schedule at least come out liao.

I oso thinking of giving him that 5 taste. Cos, life consist of that. Must be able to taste it then can live happily together ever after. haha..... Still thinking of more fun one.

As suggested by Step, will ask them play basketball. Must throw in 9 balls consecutively then consider pass. Every Sunday is their basketball session. So, no problem wif that.

ds_73

Dear All,

Thanks for replying my post on lighting the "long2 feng4" candles.. wah.. really need to find out more.. jialat..
To burn overnight is a bit impossible. who is going to look after the "fire"..

I will asked my hubby..

ds_73

Hi wise,

Is your wedding venue recept spacious? If yes, maybe it wld be better to leave your album outside to let others see? Just in case not all your guests catch a glimpse of it when they came earlier.. ? My 2 cents only. hee

coolgirl76

Hi wise
My JM will discuss the sabo plan before the AD..... Where u get the ap box huh?

I'm using tissue box as my ap...ha ha ha ...I bought Precious Moments tissue cover to cover the tissue box....

hakida

cooldevil,

ur hubby so tall so u have to wear higher heels lor.But,i think,it's best to wear comfortably for the day,otherwise,ur foot and legs will be painful the whole day...

rainnie

zann, she look mei mei ya..... coz u know what before we went to her house that few days she slept alot .. hahaha & she is too nervous ... so never sleep loh. For me ..confirm i need to sleep if not ... i sure have breakout one...hehehe

Put e $$ into the AP ah...den other jiemei wait discover why this jm got xtra how? coz normally shld be standard one right. Looks better ;D

wiseharmony

Hi DS,

thanks for the advice. yes, the recept is big. but scare little kids mght spoil it. saw tat @ a friend wedd... the kids were "playing" with the ablum. we are olso showing the video montage so got the wedd fotos too...

rainnie

cooldevil, anyone looking after the ap box or not? I wont be having any ap box leh .. coz we think that it is not very safe loh. What if other ppl jus took it away? We will get my BIL to help me keep all the ap den ... before dinner start will put in the safe box ... think traditional way is better & safer :p

wiseharmony

Hi Rainnie,

my bro- g/f gave me a beautiful box, so am using it as AP box. actually can go IMM-daiso; they sell boxes. may b can check it out.

wiseharmony

Hi Rainnie,

when mi sister got married, she had instruct to her JM that only mi & my bro-in law can keep/collect AP. so mi "look after" the box.

rainnie

Wise, why not .... ask one of ur helper to look out.....on ur album. 'Incase' any one out there like kids is going to spoil the album. Coz normally guests will be extra careful with wedding album one......coz they shld know it cost a BOMB :D

skybluegal

cooldevil,
y u use tissue box as ap box?? like wat hakida said is too small to be the ap box liao.. ur hotel never provide one meh?? mine they provide a super super big glass (like those pple use to drink wine but is super big one lor..) as ap box

rainnie,
i think better dun put together with the ap la.. later if ur JM compare then not nice liao.. better give her separately

wise,
same thinking as u.. once my dinner start the album i will get my cousin to keep liao coz i dont want the kids to spoil it or some adult they eat the peanuts then hand oily then touch the album.. thats wat i see with my own eyes at cousin wedding

ds_73

cheerbear,

Serious??? I was thinking to leave imy album outside on my dinner night...

Hmm, think i would have a 2nd thought.. geee

skybluegal

rainnie,
not all adults will take care and be careful when handling the album coz some might have the thinking is not their album mah.. dirty oso not their business

ds_73

coldevil,

Maybe you can use the the A4 photocopy paper box, think that shld be big enough.
Wrap it with a nice pcs of wrapping paper?

coolgirl76

Hi hayashi
Not all ap will be in the box ... for me my mum will keep my relatives' ap and some ap can keep in my hubby's jacket and the rest put in the box...ke ke ke .... I bought one tissue cover liao might be getting another one...anyway, I can use it for my home....
happy.gif

My JMs and my hubby's bro will be at the recept helping us so they can look after the box for us.

Maybe before the first march in, my hubby or his bro will help us to bring it back to our suite to put in the safe box.

skybluegal

DS,
actualli thats wat i am think to do (diy ap box) but onli if i can find the material and have time to do.. scare i no time to do leh..

skybluegal

DS,
but if u jus put the porttrait then sure got fren or relative ask where is ur album y never let them see?? anyway, u spend so much $$ is want to "show off" to pple right, so jus bring lor but must be careful...

coolgirl76

Hi cheerbear
I didnt ask my hotel co-ordinator abt the ap box..... Cos I got excuse to buy PM tissue cover mah....ke ke ke ke..... I used to collect PM figurines...... anyway, I know what u mean but the hole too big lei......

Hi DS
is up to individual couple...some find it troublesome to bring it back on their own or arrange some one to bring it back for u after the dinner .....

dabee

i thought eternity is our da jie da.
happy.gif
or she started the yahoo gp....

ya ya must enjoy life...... dun let house work tie us down... must learn to close eyes, otherwise will die earlier...

bebee

hi fanyong,
your place small? u should see mine then
happy.gif

i use front loader... so far this whole week I have been doing 30 mins wash every nite..
30 mins is for not full load, quick on which saves time n money
happy.gif

i dun think softener will spoil, so far ok
happy.gif

the sales person say must use softerner , so should not spoil it rite?

calm

Hi Hayashi, what love story?? Me also very little woman 1.. my hubby is the most impt man in my life.. he is also my SUPER idol.. Although he always make me so angry....Ha..Ha..

blueberry

Lynn,

You look sweet that day.. I like your hairdo.. cute...
Thanks for sharing.

Excite,

You mean the poster at the stage during the dinner??
That's cheap. you always have lobang.. haha....
I just collected the AD album from my photographer yesterday. WOW very heavy...
He also did a slideshow with the photos and music for free. When you dropping by my workplace these few days, let me know. then we can meet up.
I left it at office.

ralphine

hi no-time

Now that you mentioned, its true.. i was one of the pioneer... remembered chatting with kokopooh and saw her at sheraton towers when we went there to sign contract.. time flies and its been a year..

babysheep22

Hi Fanyong

Mine is a topload washing machine, but yes, the washing cycle does take about 2 hours. I don't think softener will spoil the machine la.

Hi Bebe

Welcome back. How was Europe? I'm sure it must have been beautiful. My dream tour destination. If you want to see my AD photos, you can refer to the link I posted above.

Hi Unicorn

For me, I thankfully didn't need to make much adjustment after getting married. No time for lovey-dovey moments though. Everyday work / out till 10 or 11pm, don't even talk 2 sentences to hubby sleep liao. Weekend is for housework and church and visiting family. So, apart from getting used to another person in the house, it's been pretty much the same for me.

Can I see your photos, Unicorn?

Hi kk

Do show us your photos when they are ready,ok?

wiseharmony

hi cheerbear,

when mi friend wedding she was using that. super big wine glass as AP box... .. pple can see the ang pao (half-filled)... got one relative even joke.... wow got lucky draw huh...
sad.gif

tealeaf

Hello Ladies !!!

Me here ....

Yep, think Eternity started this thread. In the past, there was Lydia81 here ... chatted with her for quite a while, then also MIA liao ....

Ralphine,
ya loh, time flies !!!!

No-time,
how's your nite out yest ??

peeper

ralphine.. wow... u actually met kokopooh almost a year ago.... interesting hor...

dabee.. yes.. eternity is the da jie da tat started the yahoo grp....
happy.gif

skybluegal

wise,
coz the glass can see through thats y i thinking to diy the ap box but i scare i no time to do leh.. must buy ribbon, flowers, etc