(2004) Brides of year 2004

alexus

hi lala,
we ren lau xin bu lau mah right kekeke

hey you miss your bed only ah.. not your hubby huh
rofl.gif

did you spend a lot on your bed? me & hb crazy, can tell you hor, our bed is one of the most expensive single item in our home
crazy.gif

recently very quiet.. wonder where is our cover girl as well as ralphine, dabee, eternity, skylar etc etc

tealeaf

Hi Alexus,
yep, we are young at hearts !!!

no lah, we didn't spend a lot on our bed but got a king size one; more comfy. Actually the hotel bed is also very comfy, but still home sweet home
happy.gif
Of coz I missed my HB, infact, was worried he didn't reciprocate, thus kept asking him whether did he miss me ....

hakida

My mum also buying one gold ring for my hubby to give to him during the tea ceremony....

I will have one flower gal and two page boy....

Ah Ger whr will u be tonite???

littlegirl

paiseh

Hakida:
Me @ hme lor. Mum cooking laksa leh, *slurp*

me no cheong no cheong 29. Very tired, need to go hme & study the itins I collected 2day.

peeper

hiya lala.. i'm ok lah.. still the same lor.. juz bored at times.. cos really quiet hor.. kekeke...

yah lor... we'll be sooo bz tis Dec.. kekeke.... but i hope the timings wun clash ah.. u noe lah... wan to meet wif so many ppl... not easy to get a good timing... kekekeke....

alexus

Haha, lala you so cute, keep asking whether your HB miss you or not.. sometimes I do that too, and my HB will fed up and reply miss lar miss lar hehe

tealeaf

no-time,
ya loh, it's so quiet here. Can even hear a pin drops ... don't know where are the rest of the gals gone.

yep, we will be very busy in Dec .... no choice loh, popular mah ... hahahaaha ...

alexus,
men are men, not romantic at all *hng hng*
Oh, you were asking about where is our cover gal, she is preparing to go U.S. for business trip this sat. Her HB is going with her ... so sweet hor .....

peeper

lala... oh.. adeline's hb going wif her... tat's very nice mah.. she always complain he not good... told her now his wife.. sure different one.. kekekee... good for her lah... dun hv to suffer the cold alone.. kekekekee

yah lor.. not romantic one lah.. must force sumtimes.... kekeke

alexus

lala/no-time,
ya.. not romantic.. force also cannot leh *sigh*

wah, adeline's hb so nice.. accompany her all the way to US.. she muz be very happy.. can become her pre honeymoon trip liao
happy.gif

chamonique

Hi Hayashi,

How old are your flower gal and page boys? I intend to have two flower gals, one is 5 and the other one is 4 but I am worried the 4 y.o girl will be frightened by the clapping of the guests when she marches in and start crying.

stardus

Good evening all,
me on leave, busy at home, so no time log in..

Sallen,
Congratulations to you!! Have a blessed marriage.

Seabreeze,
sorry din reply ur post, but on last sun, i got my collection of gowns already. rem, have to pay $200 deposit.

Till then, see later i free then come in.. tata..

Take care gals..

peg76

hi gals

MIA for some time already... been busy in the office...covering for those on leave...

Sallen
Hope that u are enjoying your day...

Fleur
wow, u seemed to have a great time....and thanks for the tips

Moonlight
Enjoy yourself tomorrow..

aprlim

Ling, totally agreed wif u. Some even tell me they got something on when I sms them for a few times liao. So bo sim. Another one is tell me she go JB for PS when the week before she said have not found a BS. sign....

I'm thinking of lamb excuse now. For these pple.

Fleur, moan and groan ah? Cos hang over huh?

Hi Sallen, congratulation n have a wonderful nite nite.....

Tmr is moonlight turn. Congratulation. Have a wonderful day.

rainibowbunny

hi april
yaya...finally finish everything...horay...
don't worry..lah...high heel just be careful when you walk around don't run...ok..try to ask your helper to help you around..

don't be to angry lah...don't bother too much as it may spoilt all your mood for wedding...try to relax and enjoy....and enjoy anything just call us or talk to us ...ok...

odae
hehe...ya loh...relax and stress for you all.
don't worry will pray for you for your good good weather...

hi mist
horay...finially done everything...how nevous??

Sallen,
Congratulations to you!! Have a blessed marriage

hi fluer
hehe mine wedding guests was quite well behave..no one was drunk..me and my hubby still have 2 round after our wedding dinner..for drinking...
my hardliquour left quite alot..but my wine all gone...hehe maybe me and my hubby are good drinker...never punked ,,,thks God meh...

my MIL and my BIL,SIL and uncle and auntie all are having 2 round at my room after I left for my 2 round drinking outside...when I got back back all already drunk..lay at floor so cutie...

hi twinkle
just tell them to come early and get someone to pass it to them on the dinner time...first come first svc...cannot pls anyone lah...
a lot of thing to think off,so don't let it bother you...ok...must enjoy

aiyoh...alot of peoples like that one lah...even my colleage also do that..never pass the invitation said I never invite them..pass already also never come or tell me...all kind of peoples around...don't let this affect your BIG DAY...

moonlight
relax relax congratulation...soon soon ..praying for good good weather for you...
happy.gif

hakida

chamonique,

My flower girl is 10,but she is very beautiful,and she looks like 8 instead of 10.My page boys.One is 4,the other one is 5.So the flower girl will have to lead them in lor.....My page boy will not cry lah,they will just follow the flower girl and march in...
I plan to get my two younger sister to march in behind me and my hb.....

Ah Ger,eat laksa huh....with alot of clams.....My favoutite...

Rainie,

My hb also buying 16 oranges,16 pig legs,2 hard liquor....

adidas

sallen
Congratulations!!

twinkle
thanks, been eating alot also but when for fitting last sat, said i lost weight, i also feel funny leh .. yah, got the same prob as u .. so sian

mist
luckily tmr holiday, can rest, do rest well, yrs coming also

moonlight
tmr is yrs? wahhh .. super fast!! have good night rest! aiyoh, din know must pay the deposit leh ..
Lastly, Congratulations to you & have a wonderful day!
happy.gif

rainnie

hakida, wow 16 pig legs? I wont have any pork ;)

cooldevil, ap is angpao loh.....is an amount of money to give ger's side parent....to thanks dem for bring up the daughter...'i guess one lah .. ;p dont know if it is true hahahah'

rainnie

I have booked my HM liaoz last month or sept .... they haven call to confirm leh...but that time the ger say the date i go hor shld be confirm liaoz..

littlegirl

Rainie

So long as 1 day they nv call to say it's cfm u better b prepared. When I 1st booked they also told me mine is in Dec, no worries. In the end also CX.

I called & chk on the status one.

rainnie

Ah ger, really ah...die lah .. i already buy winter clothing liaoz leh :p
she told me .. already got a group of ppl for that date liaoz .... hmmm i think i'll give dem a call loh...

seabreeze

lee ann .... glad that things turn out fine for you ....

moonlight ... congrats!! have a blesses marriage ....

sallen ... how did yours go ... must be v happening cos all your hubby fren from NS one ...

adidas ... yap they did tell me something abt the deposit ...

ladies ... aiya now that getting married ... then know who r the good frens ... and who aren't ... really lor ....

aprlim

Hi Amy,
Relieved hor? Hope my big day come soon and all will be over. I already let go a lot of things liao. Juz pray hard and keep my finger crossed that on AD, wun frown or get upset.

Btw, when u reached ur hubby side, got anyone open the car door for u?

Hi Lee Annn,
Good that everything's fine. Have a happy preparation and all will be well. Be happy.
happy.gif

Ur gown wif flower's prints very special, very nice.

peg76

lee ann
so glad that everything is going smoothly for u!

Sallen
any experience to share?

moonlight
hope u are enjoyong yourself...

seabreeze
when is your GDL? Mine is tomorrow...

amy
wow..good drinkers. Think my hubby will have to drink on my behalf since i cannot hold my liquor very well..

coolgirl76

hi rainnie
Oic .... but my mum is still angry with me..... sigh..... she complained to my dad....ai yo i dun know mah so ask this and that.... thus my hubby ask me to zip my mouth from now ......what she wants we just follow.....

How I wish my niece is older so that she can walk down the aisle with me...ke ke ke

adidas

lee anne
glad that u r back! do take care & happy preparation!
happy.gif

seabreeze
act blur that day .. hehe .. until they ask from me

odae

Oops! I'm late!
Sallen/Moonlight,
Congrats & may u have an endless, happy marriage!!!
bounce.gif

Hi Leeanne,
Great dat u r back. Btw for ur link, I've received an inaccessible msg leh?!
uhoh.gif

Amy,
Wow! Ur pic din reveal dat u r a good drinker leh! Really can't judge a book by its cover leh! hee...
biggrin.gif
Gosh! HB & I can't hold liqour at all leh! Hopefully nothing drastic happen that day!

ralphine

good morning ladies

*wave*

Been missing out for the past few days..been really busy with work.. boss on leave.. and hand over alot to do and must be done when she gets back.. *faint*

Hows' everyone?

Lala: I think I'll be the same too, will keep asking hubby if he miss me or not! haha

Hmm.. adel's hubby accompanying her to US? Wah!!! so envious.. can take it as a PRE-HM! I bet she must be very very happy and excited!

rainnie

oh no....tomolo is my GDL. Have to go and distribute cakes and invitation. BUT i'm having flu ... eeeeeee die lah dont noe can survive the whole day or not tomolo :p

tealeaf

Hi Ralphine,

glad to see you, thought you MIA liao ... hehehe. Why didn't you go on leave today ? Actually I am on leave and have even booked to do lumphatic drainage massage but boss wants us back to work ... sianz ...

Adeline seems very tired and busy. Guess she needs to settle a lot of staff before flying tomorrow.

chamonique

Hi Gals,

Something to share....Saw this article in The Strait Times Interactive.

Nov 12, 2004
Getting wedding banquets to start on time

MR MAH Wai Leong and Ms Arina Lee feared their wedding banquet would be
held up by latecomers, so they included with their wedding invitations
a pocket calendar that stated: 'On our special day, thank you for
arriving on time'.

Three days before the banquet date, they sent SMS reminders to friends
to be punctual, and their parents reminded relatives by phone.

It worked.

Said Ms Lee, 31, an operations executive at Wavelink Travel: 'Eighty
per cent of our guests arrived by 8pm and we started the dinner as
planned, at around 8.15pm.'

The Singapore Kindness Movement and Singapore Hotel Association have
distributed more than 800,000 of these reminders to 32 hotels to give to
couples booking wedding dinners, as part of a punctuality drive which
goes on till Dec 31 next year.

This is the latest nationwide push to address what the Singapore
Kindness Movement's chief, Mr Noel Hon, describes as 'a bad old habit'.

Sixty per cent of hotels that responded to a survey on last year's
drive said that banquets were delayed for more than 15 minutes.

But Mr Hon remains optimistic, saying that the situation has improved
over the years.

'It's not going to be a mindset change overnight, but public awareness
has grown that it's rude to keep the celebrants waiting, and getting
stressed out about when to start dinner because guests are missing.
Several hotels have given us their support.'

As part of the latest drive, couples have access to a free SMS service
by telecommunications company StarHub, which allows even non-StarHub
subscribers to send mass online reminders to guests.

And each month, eight couples who are able to start their dinner on
time stand a chance to win $100 worth of NTUC vouchers.

At the Marina Mandarin, the reminders have already worked for 80 per
cent of the patrons who held banquets between Sept 15 and Oct 15.

littlegirl

I went to Nam Ho, Hong Thai & asked.

Nw deciding who to take.

There is another itin 6D Central Jpn bt then w/o Osaka Universal Studio. Which means I hv to make a trip tare myself again. So I still prefer Honshu. Unless they hv Hokkaido then I dun mind bt then all SOLD OUT.

coolgirl76

Hi rainnie
Ai yo u better sleep early tonight and drink more water today or go visit doc later....mi hor down with flu virus..... on 3days MC and today just got back to work...... haven recover yet
sad.gif

MY GDL is on 20th NOV.....

Hi hayashi
I need to understand why must do this and that mah just incase my IL ask I know how to explain.... My mum keep saying how come yr IL everything also dun know ... sigh...... guess i got patience till 20th Nov

ralphine

hey lala

Wanted to go on leave, but boss went on leave and have to accomplish all the task when she gets back next week, sigh.... I have a wedding dinner to attend.. at regent.. the first wedding after my own!

polosportjg

DEAR GALS,

I was down with food posioning on wed night. vomitting, lau sai...., yesterday whole day feeling very weak. Today just went to doc..
had my medicine. SO MANY THINGS NOT DONE YET!!!

yesterday public holiday, some pop by my hse, pass ang bao say not coming...I am too weak to be frustrated! today mani appointment may hve to cancel liao....my FH went to collect our gowns + suits himself yesterday...today he go hotel dry run himself...I very fed up with myself..of all time fell sick now!

2 more days to my BIG DAY!!!....HELP!!!

rainnie

cooldevil, thanks.....

my mom ask me why my mil bo chap one....dont know how to explain to her....
btw, both side family have not met before leh...isit ok or not to meet only on AD ?

skybluegal

cooldevil,
my GDL is on the 21 Nov.. one day after u
happy.gif

rainnie,
how come both side family haven meet leh?? mine met twice liao... on ROM and food tasting
happy.gif
have u rom alreadi then no food tasting meh??

tealeaf

Hi Ralphine,
I attended a wedding dinner at Regent yesterday too .... reminising the memories I had during my AD at the same place.

by the way,

rainnie

Cheerbear, we ROM last yr...but becoz my hb bil pass away so none of his family members are able to attend loh. Den food tasting, his bro not in sg so only my own family & relatives went.....

Thats why haven meet yet. And somemore my mil already 80 plus......cant go out w/o one of the bro coz his bro got car...more convenient loh