chicory

Hi Aloevera,

Yes, i will be engaging him as well
happy.gif
. I haven't seen his works though...

liching

Wenz,
Have you preview your PS photos oledi?
Heard from Wesley & Jodie your WG & EG very nice!
Can't wait to see your Pix...right? Hope i've got a chance to see your Pix...really look forward to see you gowns. From they Wesley & Jodie describe it ...Hmmm! I really look forward to see it Man!

Meanwhile...Take Care!

liching

Hi Aloevera,
It's tradition that Bride sits with the Groom family & the other VIP table is for for your family & parents...(being what they called a table paid by the groom family to threat or "Qing" the bride's family)
But nowadays, the couple do have both side parents to sit together with their siblings or direct relatives...Cos nowadays most of the couple pay for the Banquet instead for the Groom's family.
So it's more about giving respect to both parents instead...

Jus some tots....may not be agreeable by all people....

meowie

Olive,
I'm a Nov 14th bride too.
happy.gif

Gals, have most of you check with your friends whether they are coming or not? Was so upset by some response. I've at least 6 of them going overseas.
sad.gif
Well my friend ask me to think postively, we'll take shorter time to end the dinner.
happy.gif

olive

hey meow,

where'll u be holding yr dinner?

btw, i've left the rsvp to the wedding planner, so i havent really checked with my frens whether they r coming or not. but those who are close frens, they kinda confirmed already.

yes, i'd encourage u to think positively too cos the most impt thing is to enjoy yr special day n have fun, not be affected by the responses u get. besides, there'll be many other pple at yr wedding too, so i'm sure the turnout will be just fine
happy.gif

soyabean

hi all jun brides....
happy.gif

me oso enjoying married life...
happy.gif
and oso put on weight! haha....

shanice.... my wedding date was oso the same as urs... and congrats!!!! i'm still working hard for mine....
lol.gif

soyabean

oh yeah yvonne....
congrats as well! wow... many now from BTB become MTB... hehe....

shanice... thanks for shairng the photos... they are very nice...
happy.gif

taddess

Hi all

So happy to 'see' all of you here! And so many are expecting! I can't convince myself to have a child YET...maybe I shall wait for all of you to provide me with the joys of having a baby before I decide for myself...

sweets

Hi all
happy.gif

Nicole, u very heng indeed
happy.gif
Recipes ah...better ask Priviledged....since I've not stepped into a kitchen for like 3 months liao...grin
happy.gif

Congrats Shanice !! Wah..fast work indeed...so when are you due ?

Hey soyabean...hardly see you ard on FBO now...how have you been doing ?

Taddess, same as you...also not convinced yet...hehe
happy.gif
so hoping to wait a bit more before trying to be mom...grin...saying that word makes my hair stand....!!!

Pooh...I cannot open the ablum u sent me leh..try a few days liao...issit got problem ??

cookiecorgi

yes... jus prepare some to bring around... u will never know when you need them... so its good to prepare some with you... for eg, during the tea ceremony, some relatives got their boys to jump on our bed... so we had to give a angpow as a token lor...

olive

oh wow,u look gorgeous! u n yr hubby really look great. where did u get yr photos done? when's yr wedding exactly?

how i envy yr slim n slender frame!
happy.gif
gosh, i feel so pudgy that i dun even dare go for my gown fitting.

thanks for the beautiful photos!

priviledged

Hi EVERYONE! So nice to see you all here again. Congrats Shanice! I'm pregnant too!!! But it is still early, so I'm being very cautious (especially since I'm so old
biggrin.gif
). When are you due? Mine should be in mid-June, God willing.

I still haven't been able to post my actual day photos. Somehow, always cannot upload.

Nicole, what sort of recipes do you want?

meowie

Olive,
I'm holding my wedding in a restaurant. Its Chevrons.
happy.gif

Grace,
Yeah i'm working today. Sorry, was sleeping in room, so didn't see any further posting. I've seen your photos this morning, very nice.
happy.gif
But still i miss Miffy
sad.gif
You better bring him to my new house when you come hor.
happy.gif
Oh i got one question. Where did you take your outdoor? The one with the swing?

muffins

hi priviledged

congrats..
hmm.. me actually interested in chinese dishes. Any recommendations?

Hi Shanice..
congrats to u too.

tink if i tell my hubby dat some june 03 brides are expecting, he will b scared...mention the word baby, he wil freak out
happy.gif

brandon71

hi nicole...

still up at this time?
happy.gif
kekekek i think i better learn to sleep early cos now i'm with babeeee!!!! :p er hmm... u must hint to ur hubby mah... say it's good to give birth young...easier to shape up again, more energetic to play with baby, etc etc...
happy.gif

priviledged...

forgot to congratulate u! maybe i myself VERY EXCITED! so have u announced the good news to ur relatives n frens? i have not told them yet leh... kekeke...

and thot of any names for baby? for me, if boy = isaac low , gal = genevieve low... chinese name for boy = liu(2) jing(4) kang(1)... for girl= liu(2) jing(4) xuan(1)... wat u think? :p

Shanice

priviledged

Hi Shanice,
Very nice names. I think they are a good choice. My Chinese is not good, so I can't comment on the Chinese names.
Sorry, I would love to shop for maternity things with you, but I am living in the US and the baby will be born here before I come back to Singapore. So I'll be having an American citizen with me when i come back. Wonder how many days visa the Singapore immigration will give him/her when we come in
rofl.gif
!!

Nicole, thanks. I am currently using recipes mostly from two books. One is called Delicious Hong Kong Recipes. You can buy it at many stores, including Cold Storage (which is where I got mine). It comes under the 'Periplus' cookbooks. There is a whole series of these cookbooks, usually on a revolving rack. Thin, only about 50 pages. This book uses very common ingredients and the taste is quite good.

The other cookbook is more complicated but very very good - Mrs Leong Yee Soo's The Best of Singaporean Cooking. It is a hardcover book, orange in colour. You can get it from any bookstore like Times etc. I'm Peranakan, so I like to use the recipes there. Remind me of home.

Other recipes, I look on the internet.

If you need any tips, feel free to drop me a line.

Oh yes, I managed to upload a small sampling of my wedding day photos. Here's the link. Hope it is accessible:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ednaloytye

friends78

Thks Sandy!

My wedding on 31 Dec. Very stress,
lame.gif
have not done anything yet. Have not decide on the sitting arrangement, have not written the cards... Don't know how to start on it thus turning here for advice! Hee... hee...

cutiechar

Hi Chicory!

wow finally over hor! phew..so now can busy wif other things liao..keke

Hi Cream!
Yah lor, I oso headache renovation and furnitures..so mani designs and decisions to be made.

Hi Sandy

Received your email.tks! I went to IMM to look for him at abt 4 plus but he was wif a couple...issit you? keke..
I left and did not go back later coz my hubby wan to go home see football. Anyway, I think I will go down again to meet him.

Hi Doreen

welcome. Hows ur prep so far?

cheers!

friends78

Hi Cutiechar

I have my PS in Sep, now waiting for my album. Have not really start on preparation except I have booked the caterer for my wedding day cos 31 Dec mah. Not yet sort out the invitation. Still blur blur... I will be living with my in-laws. So no need to worry about reno... whew...

kopibean

Meow,

Can I have Nicholson contact no?Me wld like to engage a videographer since his charges are reasonable.Thanks.

Grace,
your photos are nice. ur red eg almost same style like wat andrea de cruz has wore for her wedding dinner. Nice!
you went to sentosa for outdoor?

min_minnie

Meow,

Have not given nicholson an answer. Can you msg me his phone no. and email address? I have not confirm with him, will he charge? I went indulge aith a friend last Friday, Jane asking about you.

sandgirl72

Hi Doreen
Seating arrangement, i would suppose you've the guest list done up already, so you can plan the seats group by group, i.e. start with both of immediate relatives, relatives, friends, colleagues, etc.. same goes for the cards writing too..

Do it step by step and you will be ok liao.. don't worry.
happy.gif

annmelody

Hi Grace,

Your photos are nice... I also went to the orchid garden to take photos...but yours more modern...my photgrapher somehow only the same few poses.... :<

Hi Meow,

My house finally abt to be completed this weekend with the furnitures if nothing goes wrong...btw did you apply for the radio and TV license before able to watch TV...mine was so blur.... what must I do har?

sandgirl72

Hi cutiechar
U r welcome!
happy.gif

We were there about 3+..maybe it's not us.. we were both wearing blue t-shirts &amp; jeans. So 'qiao' I was telling Ivan that I'm recommending another couple (that's you) but I told him that I'm not sure when you'll be going down... and Ivan asked me for yr name and I told him I only remember yr Username.. hehehee...
embarrassed.gif

Maybe you can call Ivan to make appt with him lor..
wink.gif

Actually in the email to you, I wanted to attach 2 pics for U to see.. but I think didn't go thru lor..
wink.gif

meowie

Kopi and Min, you can find him at 94246362 and email at [email protected].

I still wonder if Jane can still remember the appointments i had made with her?

Ann,
Ever heard from min that now must call them up before you are able to watch TV programs. I haven't called them yet, reno still not completed but soon.
sad.gif

starmiffmel

Olive,
Camera trick lah..me n my hubby not so thin.hehehhe boutique is golden horse awards, tampines branch. wedding 1 nov.

meow..
i only go 1 place for outdoor..sentosa loh...
miffy ah...can bring to yr house..when we finish our wedding loh..

kopibean,
yah sentosa loh.. the red gown is on the rack.. borrow for photoshoot only.. actual is the purple one hehehhe...

anne,
your photos must be nice as well.. with all the colour of the orchids behind..

min_minnie

Ann,

Yap. Must call them. Mine was blur when my TV arrived. Tot TV spoilt. Call the TV maintenance who told us to call HDB to activate the connection. Then we are able to watch. Try giving HDB a call.

are

hi gals... sorrie, me been mia. very suay, was down with dengue, &amp; hospitalised for a day due to low platelet count. but now ok liao, recuperating @ home.

lucky i kan cheong-spider, always rush to do things beforehand. so now hubby alone stressing over the last few things while i sleep @ home all day! ;P

soyabean

hi all....
reali great to see updates from everyone!
happy.gif

priviledged...
congrats to u as well! so hapi for all the MTBs....
happy.gif

hope to hv my turn soon....

sweets... i go fbo on and off... but sometimes too busy u will not find me there... hehe...
happy.gif

shanice...
u r fast... got names liao! but i like the chinese names... very nice... esp the gal gal one... jing xuan... so sweet.
happy.gif

besse

HI Gals

Am posting my wedding prog template in our yahoo groups.. under files.. use it if you need!!
happy.gif

Leo, how did you picts turn out? we have collected ours oledy.. ok lar.. but comments from everyone that don quite look like me.. *sulk*

Wenz.. where's your trial picts.. how come i cant find????

kopibean

besse,
did u get my contact for shelter in storeroom?me post sometime ago...so sorry tat i am late to give you my contact.
ur hse done up liao?

ur photos dun look like you then resemble some actresses?

meow,
thanks for the contact!
me call him up liao and will be meeting him this
wk!

grace,
ur purple eg also stunning too!

baobei

hi, cutiechar..u have been MIA huh..heee

so how ur preparation??.btw i did mention to u abt my designer too but u din reply me
sad.gif

actually u can make comaprison with Sandy's designer, cos i think shd do survey first bfore commit to any loh...heee

if u interested, i can give u my designer contact no..he really very flexible loh...i find him good lah..my other fren also take him as his designer after my recommendation...

u let me knw if u interested...btw have u collected ur album?

hi, DOrren...welcome .....

aloevera

DK,
thks 4 sharing yr thoughts. We'll act according to our parents' style, ie bride will sit wif groom's family, &amp; my parents &amp; my siblings will sit in d VIP table lor.

Meow,
I oso feel d same as u.. quite disheartened wif some of my frens lor.. one of d ah yees who agreed 2 help me, suddenly tell me she'll be gg 4 holiday n gota book during tat period cos tat's d only dates available. Another fren don't wana go cos d place brings her sad memories of those days where she n her ex-bf (juz broke off) used 2 play golf.. Another fren's excuse is that day is her father's birthday!! So u see, u r not d only one facing this kindof response.. juz hv 2 accept it &amp; be happy &amp; appreciative of those frens who r keen 2 see u get married happily &amp; celeb d joy wif u.. *__*

finally we decided on our mini honeymoon!! yippy.. We'll be gg 2 Phuket on the 18th. It'll be 4D 3N.. At last, another item 2 strike out from my list. heehee

leo29

Are,

Your blood must be very sweet...... that why the mosquito target at you lah..... Joking.... must rest well lei, your wedding coming....

Besse,

Haven't lei, suppose to be last week.... I think by this week should be ok liao. Look different.... did they do alot of touch up? In other word 'look different'mean look prettier. Yes?

are

leo29... like real... juz goes to show how weak my body is. ya lor, damn stress now, cos GDL tis fri, then wedding next wk liao!!! so now rest, rest, rest lor...

besse... its like tat one lah, mine lagi worse, no one can believe it was me!

grace... wah ur pics very nice leh. so which is your actual WG? your EG really very special, the design and colour very nice, esp the headgear! are you gonna use tat on AD as well? our 'date' @ induldge still on hor?

aries

HI

I had my photoshoot last week with Benny ANg. Must say it was a really memorable experience..my FH and I would never forget this experience..never felt so happy before...but tiring also

wenz

Hi DK,
No, Wesley told me my photos will only be ready end of the month.
I have previously posted photos of my gowns in Yahoo! Did you see them?
Once I have copies of my studio photos, I will definitely show u.
What about yours? Post a few for us to see leh!!!

brandon71

hi soyabean

yeah i like that chinese name...sounds very dignified and gives me this feeling that the gal with this name is individualistic and elegant... not the blabbermouth type hehe (just a feeling)

hi priviledged...

oh u are in US... sorry i didn't know! maybe too long never come to this forum liao... so u've quit ur teaching job i presume... how's life there? which part of US? Have fun okie? * VERY ENVIOUS!!!!* :p

If u have thought of any names for ur baby, do share with us okie?
happy.gif

Shanice

brandon71

hey priviledged

u look very different from the time we met and in ur wedding pics!!!! Maybe my memory very poor hehehe... or cos u are not wearing specs... VERY SWEET PICS!
happy.gif
Well taken! Bet u had lots of fun and happiness on that beautiful day! Congrats!!!! next time will be posting baby pics oredi hor?
happy.gif

Shanice

cutiechar

Hi Doreen

wow! so lucky to live with in-laws, can makan at home.no need worri abt food hor! :p
So its your printer oso T-dragon? can show us the album when its ready?

cheers!

Hi Baobei!

got! I got reply you! yeah, give me ur designer contact as well!keke...
yea hor, been busy. no time to log in here.
my preparation ar?? don mentioned abt it, nuthin started yet..wahaha..headache liaozz this time.
hows urs?
My album not yet,now they waiting for us to choose the pics which I haven did now..wahaha..lazy (!-_-)

HI Sandgirl!

OIC..not u all har..hmm I tot I got luck to see u all..keke..
Anyway, I will contact Ivan again to meet him. most probably next week and heng oso my hubby work in IMM..so anytime, anywhere..hehe..

:p