(2003) Brides of year 2003

are

hey yve!

your ger is so cute!!! so cheerful despite being sick eh? hope she's better?

her laughing face is so pretty... like those anne geddes pics! so pretty!!! small eyes hor? going to be 1 line liao leh... so 'mi ren'!!

meowie

Leo,
K, i can wait...no problem. Yeah me can bear to shave her botak too. Leaving 2mm not a bad idea, can consider.
happy.gif

Yve,
Your gal really very very cute. Smile so happy even got fever. Love her smile.
happy.gif
Pretty baby

Here's my gal, taken on monday.
296355.jpg

leo29

Yve,

Ya, angel look so cute when she smile with her eyes forming a line.

Meow,

Cute cute Sheryl look like a big bb now.

After seeing all ur photo, i oso wan to post mine. This was taken last wk, wk day after we went home. Nat look so fresh and cheerful but nat's mum look so shag
sad.gif
. My sis comment that nat look like simpson(dun know did i spell it correctly) in this photo,
rofl.gif

296449.jpg

leo29

Meow,

Her original hair was very little and all standing up. It look so ugly. And she start to drop hair when she is 4 mths old. So i decided to cut her botak. U know... i so envy those bb that ve thick hair like sheryl.

Shirlynn,

Next time i will arrange nat to be around when we play mj, ok.

are

hi all... a lil info on changing names for babies, just for info.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/36738/296168.html?1120641432

wah leo... so fast want to train nat in MJ liao ah? MJ princess??? hehehe... nat really look so fresh, like juz woke up in the morn.
happy.gif

toking abt stand-up hair... chk out rac's 'hair-raising' pics. leo, i put olive oil also no use leh... its soft but dont know why forever standing???
296590.jpg

meow... wah, sheryl face change liao hor? big bb now! i'm sure no one can guess she is how many mths?

are

sorriesss... dont know why the pics still so big no matter how i resize??? sorry for the 'da tou wa wa'!

meow... juz saw a previous msg from u.. hubby ah? went US since feb, back last sat... for good!!! hehehe... :p

i only rem reading abt the tai mao bi, cos tis guy say the 'buy' from ppl. but tot if they cut then dont do for you, maybe they will sell? i also kept a bit of my bb's hair, for souvenir! hehe...

meowie

Gals,
Yesterday i was talking to Ava, was thinking to have another gathering with our babies. What you gals think? But i guess must be at least after august so my gal more easy for me to cope if i bring her out.

Are,
After you bath her, you got use brush to comb her hair? I did and most of the hair stick down and when dry also about the same for most of her hair.

Got meh? Her face got change ah? I think now she looks like me when i'm young. Chubby face. Hmm...you think she looks like how old. She looks as if she's older than Nat lor. But about the same age as Racheal right?

leo29

Meow,

Im ok with the gathering. Just let me know the date.

New mummy :

Annmelody had given birth to a bb boy on mon.

leo29

Are,

Maybe hair clip will help, u try. Ya, nat hair oso go back to standing position after the olive oil dried up. Wat my mum do now is after applying olive oil, she will let nat wear cap to press dwn the hair. We r still experimenting, will let u know if ve gd result. Im waiting for nat hair to grow so i can let her wear hair clip but her hair grow so slow and some part is w/o hair, pengz....

are

meow/leo... i nvr combed her hair b4, maybe shd try. her hair also come down aft wear cap, but aft that, 'hair-raising' again. cant be bothered with clips lah, she so 'chor lor', scared she scratch her face!

meow... yeah, she looks like same age w rac, who looks young for her age. who will know they are so many months apart! hehehe... sheryl looks like 5mths???

i shd be ok for gathering too... now tat hubby back and i'am only working wed PM - fri. taking a break to spend more time with rac.
happy.gif

aloevera

hi there, it's been a while since i pop by this forum.. how's everyone, wonder if u still remembers me.
happy.gif
time flies, & my bb girl megan is now 7.5mths old. it's great to see you gals post your bb fotos here as it makes me smile whenever i look at them.. so cute.. i wld like to post megan's pic but seems like it's too big & i think to shrink it.. can some1 teach me how to do it? thanks

are

hi aloevera... no time no *see*!!

wow... your ger is so big liao... you didnt update us leh!

to resize pics, you need to have any picture software, like photo editor. when you click open the pic, it shoule auto select photo editor. go to image>resize. think 350 pixels is small enough to be upload.

quick quick do it... we want to see megan! hehehe...

are

think should restart this list liao...

nova juniors reporting!
kao_sticktongue.gif

are ~ rachael ngan jing ni ~ 4 oct 2004

updates everyone!

leo29

Hi Aloevera,

Ha... megan 2nd pix look so sweet. She is another 1 that ve spiky hair.

nova juniors reporting!
are ~ rachael ngan jing ni ~ 04 Oct 2004
Evelyn ~ Natalie Chew Shi Qian ~06 Dec 2004
Meowie ~ Sheryl Toh Jing Xuan ~ 14 April 2005

aloevera

hi evelyn,
yeah, actually she has more hair when born but started standing & dropping in her 4th months.. so decided to shave.. she had another shave last month because the new hair not nice enough.. seems like i'll forever be shaving her hair if it's not up to my satisfactory.. hehee

nova juniors reporting!
Aloevera ~ Megan Neo Rui En ~ 23 Nov 2004

leo29

Aloe,

23 Nov.... is my wedding date
happy.gif
Next time i sure can remember megan BD. You shave her again? Don lah, she is a gal, must let her ve long long hair. Can trim after her hair is long. So the photos u post was not taken recently? When was the photo taken? Show us botak megan, pls.

yve

aloevera,
Megan has a nice sharp chin..
happy.gif

nova juniors reporting!
yve ~ Goh Shi Min Angeline ~ 9 Jan 2005

meowie

Aloevera,
Megan is real sweet, cute and pretty. Hope my gal won't drop too much hair when's she's 4months old then.

are

hey all... juz a qn... how many of you went to you long zi har? cos i'm starting to suspect he only has a certain list of 'words' he gives ppl, cos ppl i know who went to him all have similar 'words' or were given the 'words' as choices leh...

aloevera

Evelyn,
wow such a coincidence. so that means when i was in labour trying hard to push megan out & u were happily celebrating yr anniversary day huh.. hahah. i guess u muz be sleeping soundly that early morning la, because megan was born early morning afer 6hrs in labour.. most challenging chapter in my life.. : ) ok, i'll try to show u botak megan next monday when back in office.. downloading pic at home takes ages.. i dun wish to shave her hair anymore, hope her hair will be longer & neater when she reaches 1yr old. hmm, our babies sama sama spiky hair huh.. : )

Are,
i heard the same feedback too. actually i think these ppl juz count the ba zhi more than thinking of more new names lor. the person who suan for megan also advise me to think of names i like & he'll try to count it right since chinese character got many ways of writing.. in the end i was too lazy n bz to think, so let him suggest.. megan's chinese name is also common. did u go to you longzhi?

Meow,
most babies tend to drop hair in their 4th month. actually i wish to keep her hair intact but because too messy on her pillow & for hygene purpose, we decided to shave her head. quite a tough decision lor.. but i suggest u wait & see, maybe sheryl wun drop so much hair.. really envy her hair, so thick & black : ) she resembles u huh? Megan resembles my husband most, including sleeping patterns.. heehee

Yve,
Angeline resembles you right? cutie baby.. she seems like a happy baby.. : )

Megan started calling mama & papa nowadays.. & will sometimes "talk" to herself. just learn to flip few times oso & try to reach out for things when seated. but no teeth yet although kept "chewing" her toys & drool alot . how's your babies development? care to share?

ava

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

So many cute babies!!!
I want 1 also
sad.gif
happy.gif

me still waiting...... Maybe I'll be lucky when in a Piggie year
happy.gif
I'll wait patiently and do my homework faithfully hee hee hee
happy.gif

Keep on posting the cute pics of Nova Juniors!
happy.gif

Hv a gd wknd!

leo29

Aloe,

Nat had 2 bottom teeth and i suspect she is cutting her upper teeth soon-Saw there is white white thing in her gum. Nat very lazy, she dun like to flip. Even she flip to her tummy, she will rest her head on the mattress after raising her head for i think less then 10 sec,
angry.gif
. Nat oso like to talk to herself nowaday and she will call out something like "hay...." when she saw us n my families. My bro said he ever heard her mumble "ma..." but too bad i was nt around, I'm still waiting.......

Ava,

Jia You!
kao_clap.gif

aloevera

Evelyn,
wow, Nat has 2 teeth already.. was she grouchy all the time during the teeth cutting huh? i hope when it's Megan's turn, she dun give me headache man. as promised, this is Megan's latest pics. drooling all over.. : )

Meow,
Seems like most baby girl resembles dad more huh. : ) nvm lah, as long as they are happy & healthy, it's gd enuf.

Ava,
Jia you, i'm sure your wish will come true one day.. keep us posted.. : )

297571.jpg
297572.jpg

leo29

Meow,

Sorry, my scanner got some problem, cant scan.

Aloe,

Nat was not cranky/grouchy when she cut her 2 teeth. Actually i was nt aware that her teeth is sprouting until i dream of it. This is how i found out she cut teeth..... Last mth 1 of the fri nite, i dream that nat had cut teeth. When i woke up, i tot is only dream so nvr check on her. That afternoon, when i feed her lunch, i heard "Kiat kiat" sound, sound like something hard biting the spoon. So i used my finger to check it out, i scream.... hahaha.... she is cutting her bottom teeth, 2 teeth at the same time. Alamak, dream 4d oso nvr so chun. She is cutting her 2 upper teeth now.

are

meow/aloe... yeah, i went to him few mths bac to change rac's name. then realised aft asking ppl's kids names tat all seem to hv been given same 'words'. guess wont go to him next time.

evelyn... wah, u so lucky, nat not cranky when cutting teeth. rac was very cranky for a while so we tot she cutting teeth, cos we saw white 'bao', but its not on top of her gums, but side instead. somemore not central, so not sure. but she seemed better when i rub for her the teething gel. then aft a while, no sound no pic liao, so i guess i've gotta wait out a while more! hehe...

and i do agree bb gers seem to resemble daddies. my rac is called 'daddy's face'. hehe... :p everyone sure ask me 'boi ah?' when i bring her out.

oh evelyn... i tried combing rac's hair with an ultra ex brush. bot NUK brush & comb set for $6!!! lucky still at least got 20% off! hubby pengzzz when i told him. hehehe... but hor, aft a while, 'hair-raising' again. but i love her funnie expression when i brush her hair, so keep doing it whenever me+comb free! hehehe...

are

leo... next time must dream 4 numbers leh. but then again, i prob wont buy also. hubby's car plate came out 1st prize last week. we didnt buy a single cent!!! not fated lah!

meowie

Are,
you mean you change her name after making the birth cert?

Leo,
you think can use your camera to take a pix then sent to me instead? Hee that's what i do with her birth cert since i got no scanner too.

aloevera

leo,
wow dream oso can be so jun huh. i wonder when when be my turn to dream.. : ) but these few days megan a bit cranky so we suspect her teeth appearing soon. did u give nat any teething biscuit huh? which brand is gd & will not choke bb easily if not careful? of course we muz monitor whenever we give things to munch, but at least the risk mustnt be too high right.

are,
aiyo wat a waste, otherwise u'll be extra rich today & can buy more toys for rac oso.. : )

leo29

are,

Dun said abt 4d, i very very hard pain. My hubby forgot to buy 4d on wed becos he go m'sia and the no. he usually buy come out 2nd prize
kao_angry.gif

Meow,

Ok, i will take pix n post here.

Aloe,

I gave nat Heinz teething biscuit. It's quite hard but when nat start to bite on it, it get soften. It wun choke her but nat will bite the whole piece out when the portion is soften. If this is case, it's dangerous as this piece can choke her. I think i ve insert my finger twice to her mouth to get the piece out. So now i always monitor when she ate the biscuit. If not, i will switch it to the other end or tear off the portion when it get soften.

oranges

Dear all,
MIA for some time hope u gals still remember me.

nova juniors reporting!
Oranges ~ Linus Lai ~ 18 Dec 2004
yve ~ Goh Shi Min Angeline ~ 9 Jan 2005

oranges

Hi all mummies,

Something to share wif you.

<font color="ff0000">PETER ONG (HP: 9388-9332) </font>
---------------------------------
Be cautious when you are looking for a babysitter agency. This is a true life experience of what I have encountered. Peter (the agent) helped me to find my ex-nanny; initially my ex-nanny took good care to my boy. But things started to change after 4mths.
I have summarized the details &amp; this is what happened.

1. Nothing had been informed during the interview session.
(Ex-nanny’s daughter is also pregnant &amp; due for delivery around end Feb’05).

2. Aft her daughter’s confinement, subsequently her grandchild lodging at the same roof. (Sometime end of Mar’05). Was reassured many times that “it will only be temporary” and that the nanny will be “professional” enough not to handle more than one baby.

3. Twin sharing of bb products (i.e. FORMULA MILK, CLOTHING, MILK BOTTLES...etc....) at our expense, thought we do not have concrete proof. (From end Mar onwards)

4. Eventually, nanny signaled us to source for another nanny when my baby changed his formula milk (fm infant FM to 6mths FM) &amp; started taking porridge.
(She told me on end of Jun’05)

5. Two wks later we brought my baby to the new sitter.

6. Ex-nanny refused to return us the bal. deposit of $150. (She requested for an advance deposit of $700 b4 we rendered her svc).

7. Called Peter on 9/7/05 &amp; told him what happened &amp; asked him to help us to back our money. Aft that he MIA &amp; refused to pick up his hp.

8. Tried calling Peter countless times, finally he told me to go SMALL CLAIM COURTS to claim back my money. He didn’t give me any black &amp; white documents for rendering ex-nanny svc so how to go small claim courts. He’s so irresponsible &amp; unprofessional &amp; I still hv to pay him commission of $60, yet getting this lousy service.

His full name: <font color="ff0000">PETER ONG ENG HOCK </font>
<font color="ff0000">HP: 9388-9332 / PGR: 9263-9882 </font>

His company name: <font color="ff0000">JIA HOUSEHOLD CARE SERVICES </font>
ADDRESS: 179 RIVER VALLEY #05-11 RIVER VALLEY BUILDING. S (179033)

My ex-nanny address: Blk 625 Senja Grand.

PLS HELP TO SPREAD THIS TO ALL FORUM MUMMIES, FRIENDS OR COLLEAGUES

oranges

Hi meow,
Sheryl grew so fast, she's a "big" girl. Hope i can meet up wif all the munnies over here. So far, only met Evelyn.

Keep posting sherly photo.

aloevera

hi meow,
wow sheryl so sweet &amp; girly.. i notice she's still wearing mittens huh? megan stopped wearing since past 1 mth because we want to let her hand moves freely.. night time she'll wear socks to sleep..

meowie

Oranges,
Dun worry, we'll have a gathering later in oct or so. All mummies as well as all Novas are invited.

Aloe,
Her nails are long. Only if we're around her, then we'll remove her mittens. Else she'll scratch herself when she's rubbing her eyes. She loves to put her fingers in her mouth and we can't stop her. She dun like her pacifier, every attempt to let her suck, she'll push it out.

Socks? We dun let her wear socks. Only when she go outing then let her wear cos we didn't buy any shoes for her to wear yet.

oranges

MEOW,
Happened to saw u at the CCK CLUB. U r stayin at blk 683C, my friend happened to be yr neighbour she's staying 683B CCK Cresent. Hope i didn't get the wrong blk.

Thks for yr invitation.

meowie

Oranges,
Do you mean Nuttnuts? Was trying to look for her if she can meet up tomorrow. So far no response from her yet.
sad.gif