(2003) Brides of year 2003

meowie

Leo,
Hee…having bathing practically everyday. This kind of weather hard to tahan without wind and water. Have turn on the air-con every night too.
happy.gif
Sigh my hubby dun really encourage me to go for the malay massager. Guess its because my gynae says even using a binder isn’t a good idea since I’m a C-sect. Sian
sad.gif

Yeah been breast feed her these few days. But for the past 2 days, I did gave her some formulae milk as supplement. She cant find anymore milk from me yet still hungry. So sad leh. My breast already very empty and light liao and she still cry. More upset thing is she even throw out my milk.
sad.gif

Oranges,
Nice to see you back here again. Thanks! How about you? Any updates from you?

Are,
Very fast hor, Racheal so big liao. Did you fix any appt for Racheal to go routine check? Sheryl’s going for her check with ped on 10th to get a referral to go for her physio. Her toes are nearly ok liao. Now left her neck which is the most headache one.
sad.gif

oranges

Meow,
Ya man weather so warm, been hard for u to do confinement nw. If dun bath how to tahan.
I'm ok but very very tired taking care of my boi boi. Every time wan us to carry him. No doubt very tired but very happy to c him growing well & he even noe hw to play wif us. My boy is 4.5mths.

are
U're welcome. u're working then who's taking care of rachael?

leo
hehe...i'll come in once i'm free.

ava

hihi!

girl is so pretty !
looks really happy!

u must be doing a really gd job at caring for her!

i've bn busy w a few weddings... so no time to call you.... will call you soon!

take care!
happy.gif

are

hi meow... sorrie, disappeared. rac was warded for nearly 3 weeks so i went haywire again. gave us a scare & hubby actually flew bac from US cos she was in ICU twice. but she's now at hm and much better, tho' still coughing.

is sheryl better already? where is sheryl going for her physio? rac's always at KK lah, cos she's got 9 docs and 3 therapists to see. i've ever packed 5 appts in 1 day to save my leave!
crazy.gif
hehe... but we've stopped most of her appts cos we are waiting to do another MRI in aug. praying hard for *good news* then.

oranges... i've gotten a maid ever since rac was born. & i'm staying with my parents till hubby is bac lor.

are

hey all... juz took these pics recently.

288673.jpg

my bb, the punk-head.

think i gotta feed rac more milk liao. mei-mei sheryl is catching up in size & di-di linus already so much bigger! hehe...

& sheryl is so ger... so unlike my tomboy whom everyone thinks she's a boi!

meowie

Ava,
Its tough to capture her smile you know. Most of the time she'll cry and give a frown face to us.
sad.gif

Here's what she'll show us...
288797.jpg

288798.jpg

For everyone to see how look alike she is with daddy. Look at their skin colour too
happy.gif

288799.jpg

Are,
Rac cough for how long then you bring her to hospital. Sounds serious leh. I guess she's better for her neck. Will be going for her first physio session on next friday morning. What's MRI?

You didn't shave Rac's hair during her 4th month? Mei Mei Sheryl is born big...but think her weight has drop liao.

Gals i got one question....those who went for the 5 in 1 jab which is taken at BB's 3rd month, did you bring them to the private clinic or polyclinic? How com polyclinic charge $297+ whereas private clinic chrage only less than $100?

are

hi meow... didnt bring rac in cos of cough. the cough & cold was always ard. brought her in for some other complications. err... it was pretty serious at one stage, tats why sent to ICU so many times.

i did shave rac at 4mths too, but still grew out to be all pointy. cant get it down at all!

rac went for 6-in-1, but never so ex also. are they charging you for all the jabs at one go?

leo29

Meow,

U so vain leh, let Sherly wear the hair clip. But hor she got thick hair unlike natalie. i cannot dahan nat punk hair so shave her botak when she is 4 mths old. Sheryl's look tan, like daddy huh. Good oso, next time no nd to go suntan, hahaha... She look very strong.

When u going back to work?

Here is a pix of botak natalie.
288881.gif

Are,

Glad to hear that rac is better now. Oh ya, rac look abit thinner compare to the last photos u show me. But bb will slim down as they grow older. So no nd to bother too much on their weight. My nat oso look like a tomboy
sad.gif
. I oso shave nat botak when she is 4 mths old. And just like rac, her new grown hair oso very spiky. I apply olive oil and her hair is more soft now. U may like to try.

Here is some pix of nat. Actuallly i ve posted it in other thread. Maybe some of u already seen it. I just too lazy to resize other pix.
288882.jpg

288883.jpg

leo29

Meow,

I brg nat to polyclinic for her 5 in 1 jab. In Polyclinic, $200+ is for 4 jabs-3rd, 4th, 5th and another 1 i cant remember how many mth. PD charge 100 is for 1 jab only.

oranges

evelyn
ya oreadi saw fm other thread,but nvr get tired of seeing cute bb pics. Linus don't like to put on hat. Nat hat so sweet.

Are
Nice to hear fm u again.Hope rac is fine
linus oso need to go for therapists due to mild stiff neck. But i tink is not a serious problem. Whenever, my hb do the neck exercise for him, he'll def cry. I feel so heartpain seein hin cry.
My hb is tinking dun not to go back to see the therapist.

meow
Sheryl got alot of hair.

meowie

Are,
I'm not very sure if they're charging at one go. Maybe i need to call them to check again. Only now i got to know the 5in1 from polyclinic is not taken at a go. All these while i thought the 5in1 is taken all at 3rd month. Hee
happy.gif

Leo,
Why you say Sheryl looks strong leh. I know before she's born when i'm doing my detail scan. The doc commented she has strong legs lor. I prefer her to be fair leh. Gals fair looks nicer. Me didn't drink any coffee nor tea throughout pregnancy thou. I'll be returning to work on 7th of July liao.

Did you shave her hair yourself or bring her to the saloon?

Oranges,
Did BB Linus has wry neck? Sheryl has this problem when born. I've stop giving her those exercise. I'm waiting for her appt with the therapist to see what she says about her neck cos i can see that she can support her neck by herself for a few seconds.

Anyway, my gal dun like pacifier. No matter how we stuff it into her mouth, she'll jus push it out. But today she manage to suck for a while and i capture a pix to show her in future.

Gals,
Anyone went to the motherhood fair? I went and bought many nepia pampers home.
happy.gif

leo29

Meow,

Normally 2-3 mths old bb will look small n fragile but sheryl is not. She look like 4-5 mths old bb. Nat did her hair cutting at saloon.

meowie

Leo,
Sheryl not even 2 months yet. Next tues then she'll be 2 months old. Yeah lor, she big size so dun look like a newborn.

Did you bring her to fantastic sams to shave her hair? If so is it free like what the forum says and even give a cert?

oranges

Meow,
What's wry neck? Last Friday, we brought him to Mt.Alvenia (maybe i spell wrongly) to c another therapist. We fought that their execise is easier to follow.

I agreed wif LEO, sherly dun look like newborn. She grown very fast.

meowie

Oranges,
Oh, her left neck muscle is weak. So if she was to lift her head, it tilt to her left and not center. May i know why you bring BB Linus to therapy? What exercise does he needs to follow?

Sheryl went for her first therapy today. I was thought some simple stretching exercise for her.

ava

hihi!

meow!

ur girl is very cute and yah she looks big for her age!

realy looks like daddy! but her expressions! Just like you!

take care!
happy.gif

leo29

Meow,

Ya, i brought nat to fantastic sams to cut her hair and yes, she was given a cert, first hair cut cert with some hair stick to the cert.

Wah, you so fast bought a swim suit for sheryl already huh. When u going to brg sheryl to swim? Not too early hor, no gd to them. I kept saying want to brg nat to swim but till now no action taken, She already 6 mths old liao.

meowie

Leo,
Is it true that must cut her hair on a week day then is free and got cert? Not necessary she must be a month old then its free right? Can ask them to tie a plight(dunno how to spell lah) to stick to the cert before the shave?

I scare if dun introduce swimming to her, she'll be scare of water. when her neck is more stiff, i'll bring her to go for a swim. i also got a float from a friend. I bought a Large size for her cos she very big size....she's about 6kg now. Anyway, i got $50 isetan voucher from HSBC. Now GSS, very worth to use the voucher now.

Btw you got HSBC credit card?

leo29

Meow,

Im nt too sure leh as I brought nat to the hair cut on wkday. Maybe u like to give them a call n check it out. As long its a first hair cut, it will be free. They bo chap ur bb how many mths.

Dun brg sherly to swimm too often when she is still small. My frd brought her son to swimm very often since he is 3 mths+ and he kena Fei4 Yan2. Doc cant really confirmed it was caused by swimming but he said the possibility is there.

Ya, i ve HSBC card.Y? My $50 already used up long time ago.

are

wah... all the babies so cute... i must also update rachael's photo liao. and rachael looks younger than sheryl now, she's only 6.5kg but 8mths already! ha!

292187.jpg

meowie

Leo,
if dun have e card, good to apply since got free voucher. I spend $30 but buy $100 worth of products ah.
happy.gif

Are,
most constantly post our gal photo here since they keep growing. We all loves to see those innocent faces.
happy.gif

meowie

Leo,
Gotta ask you one question. How does their cert looks like? Can care to share with me? I'm wondering if i should make a tai mao bi for her. They also do provide free hair cut too.

leo29

Meow,

If im free this few days, i will scan the cert to show u. If not then u ve to wait till this wkend loh. Wat is tai mao bi? Chinese Mao Bi? Ya, bb first hair cut is free at fantastic sams.

are

meow... yeah, must always update cos they change everyday.

we were crazy with photos when she was born cos we tot she wont be around long. but after spending so much on developing, now we keep only soft copy lor.

been taking quite some since hubby went US so can email him lor... quite fun to see the changes when review the old pics. hehe...

abt the tai mao bi... think they will keep the hair if you dont do a mao bi? cos they can sell it for quite a sum. so do rem to ask back the hair. but i rem reading that the best hair for mao bi is 1mth. but if just for souvenir, dont think that matters?

meowie

Are,
hubby go USA for how long? Seems like very long liao leh.

Oh is it? The hair is best when first month? Maybe you're right. Feel her hair not as soft and silky as before liao. Huh? You mean like my girl have plenty of hair, they'll shave it, use what they need and sell the others? That sound unfair. Then in that case i'll rather get the hair cut at Fantastic Sams and give some of those hair to them even better. I get the cert and have a brush....hee

shirlynn77

Congrats to all the new mummies...

So long never drop in liao.. hope everyone is well and getting prettier.

The baby pictures are so cute...

yve

Meow,
Your ger also has some rashes on her face uh? Mine had a lot.. the whole face red red.. It only improved when she was 2 months plus.

Shirlynn,
Your turn is soon to have a little one too..
happy.gif

leo29

meow,

oh no.... i forgot to scan the cert for u to see. Will do it this wkend. We cant bear to shave her botak so cut her durian head(Left 2mm hair).