(2003) Brides of year 2003

yve

Meow,
I meant the cervix check may lead to spotting, not bleeding.
No, I think if got spotting no need to go hospital. But you can call the hospital to check lah.. Do you have a number to call KKH?
Can't wait to see Sheryl leow right?

leo29

Meow,

Ya, u may get spotting when do cervix check. That can last for quite long. My gynae do a few times cervix check on me but so far only 1 time got spotting. So it depend on individual and how far deep the doc insert.

Glad to hear that ur gal water cyst has gone and u may nt nd to go for c-section. Meow.... jia yu... u will go for natural delivery.

meowie

Thanks Leo and Yve,

Yve,
Yeah got KKH number. So spotting no need to rush lah. I can't remember liao lor, all return to nurse after my antenatal class
kao_blush.gif

Yeah can't wait to see her lor. Wonder who she looks like. But on the other hand also dun wan her to arrive so early. Like not ready like that lor.

Leo,
I believe gynae only insert finger to check right?
happy.gif

leo29

meow,

Yup, she insert finger to check. Wow.... ur bb can come out anytimes from now....... Wish u ve a smooth normal delivery.

meowie

Halo gals,
Some little update about my gal. She's now 3.4kg, and is still active. My cervic hasn't open yet. My next appt will be on wed, if by then my cervic still not open, gynae will discuss to induce her out. Pretty scare leh, scare i can't tahan the pain of contractions.

leo29

Meow,

Wah.... 3.4kg, quite heavy leh.... Nat was 3.27kg when she was born. But anyway, the weight might nt be accurate.

That time doc oso want to induce me becos i overdue and the water level droped. Lucky when i admit to hospital, cervic start to dilate. But too bad the dilation was too slow(8 hrs dilate 6cm only) so end up oso go for induction. Suay hor, dilate 6cm still ve to go for induction. Doc said if i continue to dilate in this speed, bb will only be out by next day, she dun want to wait. So she induce me at 8.20pm, 9.20pm feel the contraction.... 11+ nat was born.

Remember hor, after deliver must post and tell us ur birth story.

meowie

Leo,
I not very good in telling stories one leh.
lame.gif
Sheryl was never light lor, mummy is a heavy eater mah.
happy.gif
Induce still need to pay additional cost or not huh?

leo29

meow,

Not sure leh.....the hospital bill very long so dun bother to go through. I think nd to pay xtra, hospital where got so gd gave free thing.

meowie

Leo,
Me still here. Surprised? Nope, not a single sign of contractions. But her movement becomes weaker. Not that she dun move but jus very weak, i guess its due to she dun have much space too.

Hee....i haven't confirm my malay massager yet leh. The one you have is very effective or not? I worry spend too much and yet no effects on me.
sad.gif
Yours consider a pacakage or she'll stop when she thinks its enough liao?

leo29

Meow,

U better on high alert standby, u may pop anytimes. If nt then like me lor, ve a overdue bb. U still working? Last time i planned to work til the day i pop but as time getting nearer i become no mood to work. In the end, i think i stop working 1 wk before i pop. No lah, not weak, is becos no space to move.

The malay lady quite effective leh. After birth, my tummy was like 3-4 mths pregnant(U can imagine when my frd newphew ask my frd "ur frd stomach still ve bb inside?) but after massage, it's flatten. Of course nt to the stage of pre-pregnant flat tummy. Sad to said that until now, i still ve the tummy, somemore is flabby tummy haiz...... think will take sometimes to flatten

meowie

Leo,
I've stop working liao. Today is the first day. For the past few weeks, me still work lah. This week start to take personal leave first. Then next week will start my ML.

Haiz, you already got such a flat tumny as compare to me before pregnant. Then i think i'll be worst even after having the massage.
sad.gif

ava

Gd morning ladies!

I've heard the massage is gd for the body... get rid of wind, aids milk production, fixes the uterus...etc..

but it doesn't give u back your pre-preggy body!

I still think it'll be money well spent as it gives mummy time to relax and massage is usually gd for anybody!

I think the one Leo used is quite reasonable
happy.gif

meowie

Leo,
I've jus bring my courage to call up the massager. Dun know why, pretty shy about calling her. Dun know what to ask also. Mdm Yue is a indo-chinese. Told me her price same as yours. If i stay Pasir Ris, will be charging $400 for 7 times liao. She mention this month she's pretty busy. She works as a confinement lady as well. Wonder how she charge too? Hee...didn't ask lah. She says if she's busy, she'll ask her aunt to do it for me. I guess i'll be using her since she sounds pretty friendly.
happy.gif

Ava,
Its not good morning liao. You jus woke up is it? I'm so bored at home now. Nothing to do leh.

Hee....i won't be the one paying. Hubby is...
happy.gif
But of course still must find those reasonable ones lah.
happy.gif

leo29

Ava,

U r rite, we shld get ourself a massager. Of course the main purpose is to massage our stomach but they do massage our body so it do help us to relax. Other then the gd point u mention, massage oso help us to get rid of clog blood......

Meow,

$400, so ex meh? I think she charge yve only $360. She charge me lesser then $360 becos i used her confinement lady. She charge $1500 for the confinement lady, quite cheap. Last time, i was massage by a indonesia lady, she is gd. If can try to request her.

meowie

Leo,
So how much she charge you in total? $1500 plus $3xx? This means, Mdm Yue becomes your confinment lady and the massage was done by another person lah. That person could be her aunt. So who's better? Her aunt or herself?

leo29

Meow,

Mdm yue is the boss of the confinement agency. She get confinement lady from msia to do for me the confinement. My massage was done by her employee, an indonesian, she is gd. I heard Mdm yue oso know how to massage but she nvr massage for me so i dun knw she gd or not.

Pausini,

No, im not from JL bride.

leo29

Meow,

Massage shld be done by an indonesian, she is a full time massager.

Pausini,

I'll informed Feb that u r looking for her.

ava

Hi Gals!

Meow's given birth by C already!
Born yesterday @ 6:30pm
a whopping 3.67kg!

Congrats Meow & Hubby!

Welcome baby Sheryl!

meowie

Hi gals,
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I can't chat for long anyway. Me jus pop by to say hi. Will try to login at least a month later or if i got chance.
happy.gif

276678.jpg

are

hi all... sorrie for disappearing for so long. here's a pic of my bb.

278076.jpg

in short... i didnt have a very smooth delivery, had to go for an emergency c-section, but i recovered ok. my baby is not too well, but will not elaborate here. i'm still contactable at my email and hp tho'.

to meow, leo.. thanx for your concern. i'm ok, and managing with loads of help from my family cos hubby is away.

and lastly... congrats to yve, leo and meow!!!

are

hi meow... she looks chubby only, but actually quite 'short' so ppl always tink she is much younger than 6mths.

and not only chubbiness like dad, she is actually a replica of papa, incredible.

hope all's well with you?

ava

Gd morning ladies!

Wow, we've got a couple of Daddy's girls in the grp huh
happy.gif

*sigh*
I'm still waiting to hit jackpot! hee he he
kao_blush.gif

Are so you're back at work already?
happy.gif

leo29

Meow,

How r u getting on? Confinement times difficult to pass? Did u bath? Got breast feed ur bb?

Ava,

Be patient.... one of the day u sure hit the jackpot
happy.gif

Are,

Wow... rachael so chubby. So grow so much as compare to the last photo that u show me.

oranges

Gd afternoon ladies
Halo so long didn't log-in, even Meow popped oreadi

Meow
Congrats & welcome to motherhood. Yr girl so cute. take care & rest well.

evelyn
U still active over her.

are
Glad to c u back to this thread. Take care. Rachael is so chubby. Yr hubby outstation? I understand is not easy to handle everything by yrself ocs my hb oso always travel. Be strong & believe u can do it.

ava
relax, u hit jackpot one day.

are

hi all... hehe... yes, i'm back.

rachael will be 7mths next wk! everyday is still a miracle to us with her condition. her weight gain is slow but encouraging, but 'length' gain unfortunately follows mummy, ka-tek lah!

ava... yeah, been back at work since jan... but still so sian...

oranges... thanx for your encouragement. i'm managing, not 'well', but ok lah. he just flew off tis morn... so a bit sob-by now.
sad.gif

sorry for disappearing so long, been real busy at home and trying to recall what i used to do as a living... didnt have time to come in! hehe...