(2003) Brides of year 2003

sweetie

Congratulations Yve, Leo and Meow!

Its been a long time since I come to this site and so excited to see everyone's status.

leo29

Meow,

Shy.... no lah, anyone oso can carry her and she will laugh/smile when u talk to her. She terrible lei, even smile to the news presenter(She tot they are talking to her) when she watch tv, *bang my head*.

Yty bring her for jab, both the doc and nurse thought she is a boy, so poor thing, hahaha......... I think next time must let her wear more skirt.

Amore,

Ya, bbs are always happy. They will smile at u even when u talk nonsence to them, hahaha.......

meowie

Leo,
Natalie is so cute....anyway, my niece was always mistaken she's a boy. Even if she wear a romper saying daddy's girl strangers still see her as boy. She has single eyelids right?

leo29

3 mths old Natalie.
257457.jpg

meowie

Leo,
So her eyes like yours is it? I'm kinda starting to worry liao leh. I jus went for my checkup today. All the while my blood presure very high. Then doc measure my gal Sheryl's weight. She's now 2.8kg at week 34 and 3 days now. Doc commented she's a big baby.

ava

Hello!

Leo...Nat is cheerful looking
happy.gif

so cute with the cubby cheeks
happy.gif

So how is it like being a new mummy? and going back to work already?

Meow
happy.gif

think happy thoughts!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I'm excited for you u know!
can't imagine how you look like now?
happy.gif

still the same?
happy.gif

meowie

Ava,
You want come visit me then when BB born?? I let you carry her lah if everything is ok.
happy.gif
Then at the same time you can see the big diff in me. I've put on 17kg liao leh. So can understand how big size i am. Glad BB Sheryl is big also, then i got less weight to shed.
lame.gif

leo29

Meow,

Her eyes like my hubby. Hey u c me b4, my eyes big big one lei. 2.8kg ok ah, sometimes gynae just like to frighten u. Just eat as per normal, don go on dieting hor. Anyway so far feedback from my frds, gynae estimated bb weight was always different when they come out. My gynae told me Nat weight will be 2.8-3.0 but she was 3.27 when she is borned. Maybe due to overdue.

Ava,

Shag man....... nt enough sleep lei. At nite ve to make sure she sleep then i can sleep and morning ve to wake up early to feed her. But sometimes i snake abit, ask hubby to look after her at nite where i go sleep first, hahaha...... Ya, me back to work liao. Took 2 mths maternity leave only, 3rd mth variable.

meowie

Leo,
Of course i've seen you before mah. But when you smile, your eyes also become small mah. No meh?

I'm eating as normal. 3 meals per day, she didn't tell me her estimated weight when she's born but tell me her present weight now. Wonder if she'll reach 4kg when born?

Did you BF her? I'm thinking of taking the 3mth maternity leave all the way so i can BF longer, even may consider to take leave as well.

leo29

Meow,

Hmmmm.... when i smile my eyes become small? Never notice lei, tonite will smile at the mirror n check it out.

The 2.8kg he told u is only an estimation, buay chun one. 4kg??? i don think so. Let guess ur daughter weight. I guess max she will be ard 3.5kg.

Yup, bf her now. Will bf her max 6 mths. Wow.... take leaves after ML, Hao Ming hor.... Ur boss will let u be away for so long? I tell u, u will be bored at home.... That time I'm thinking of going back to work after confinement. Yve oso told me she very bored at home so she had cut short her ML.

meowie

Leo,
Must smile tonight then can see meh? Can't go toilet and smile to check? Hee...

3.5? I dun think so, on 23rd this month, i'm going to see gynae again. Think by then she'll be at least 3.2kg liao

My boss is who? CDF? They dun care one lah. Only my section ppl will care. The longer the leave i take, they'll suffer longer cos no ppl at office liao. Of course i know stay at home will be bored. I'm already bored liao. Today i'm on mc to rest at home cos very tired for the past few weeks. No head of section, then i have to take care of most things. Too stress liao.

Cannot take picture, my computer got virus. Then i can't download pix from digtal camera to PC. So i can't take pix. You want, come see me in hospital lor.
happy.gif
Then you can see BB too.

ava

happy.gif
busy morning i c!

Meow
happy.gif

sure I'll come to visit u and baby...
I'll PM u my new HP nos.

Leo
happy.gif

its gd that hubby helps huh
happy.gif
then won't be so stress
happy.gif

Me still enjoying gd life at hm
happy.gif

hubby is so pampered! he's happy i'm willing to be minister of home affairs! hee heee hee

leo29

Meow,

Let me know ur bb weight when u visit the gynae on 23rd, ok? Me nothing to do, so like to kpo abit here abit there. Ur gynae tell u ur bb weight whenever u visit him? My gynae don't, she will only tell me when i ask. I find it is better in this way as i wun be so worry. I remember got once she told me my bb weight and i find the weight too light so keep on eating. End up produce a 3.27kg bb. Let me ve hard time pushing her out.
kao_angry.gif

Ava,

Wow.... so envy, no need to work ha. And ur hubby so supportive to let u stay at home. But hor, buay boring meh?

meowie

Ava,
You not working meh? I thought all this while you still working? Hubby real nice hor
happy.gif
Oh i've receive your message liao, have save in hp liao.
happy.gif

Leo,
Jus now so scary. All of sudden feel undies a bit wet. Quickly stop everything and go for bath and place liner there. Glad that so far pad still dry. But i do feel like water flowing out like that leh. Now i must start to monitor liao.
sad.gif

Yeah my gyane will measure sheryl's weight very visit. She let me listen to her heartbeat too. For the past two visits, she'll measure the fluid around her too. Yesterday she was so active. When gynae wants to measure her tummy, she move around. We can even see her breath as her tummy go big and small. I was amazed, how come BB not born can breath already?

leo29

Meow,

U still around or go for labour liao?

Feeling of water flowing out..... is that normal discharge? Must talk to ur gal and ask her to stay in ur stomach for another few weeks. Now is too early for her to come out. Natalie was so comfortable inside my stomach that she refused to come out. Wait and wait until my neck long long....

Ya, gynae nd to measure the fluid, if too low is dangerous. That time she want me to go for induction becos my fluid level is dropping. Oso gd lah if not i ve to wait again... My gynae dun induce patient unless she is 2 wks overdue.

meowie

Yes Leo i'm still around. I guess its normal discharge. I really have a fright too leh. Yeah sometimes i do talk to her to tell her to stop kicking me. Occasionally i also smack her if she's naught. Bad mummy right?

leo29

Meow,

Ya, at this stage she will move alot. u can see her hand and leg when she is doing stretching.

Ya, notti mum.... how can u smack her. I good mum, the most is scold her, hahaha........

meowie

Leo,
I think i thick skin lah, can really see her hands and legs. All i see is one curvy thing on my right or left when i tilt. Can't feel which is her legs leh. But i know if i do feel punches from the bottom, then its her hands, if on top, then its her legs lor.

ava

happy.gif

Meow u so funny!
Must try to relax a little bit more ok
happy.gif

maybe when u kan cheong bb Sheryl can feel it too!

my hubby quite gd lah
happy.gif
happy.gif

he lets me do wht i like
happy.gif

actually not boring cos always got something to do.
pple think hsewife so free always call and ask if i'm going here or there or ask to cook or bake something
happy.gif

luckily i dnt mind ;)

personally, i would prefer to work... cos then from 7am - 7pm it's all my time... working and got more money also
happy.gif

but i've realised this sacrifice benefits more pple esp my immediate family... so I'm happy when they are happy
happy.gif

meowie

Ava,
BB Sheryl very naughty one, these few days she keeps pressing on me. Making me hard to walk too.

So happy for you after hearing you enjoy staying at home as housewife. So you must have learn to cook many nice dishes lah. When will i have a chance to try leh?
happy.gif

leo29

Ava,

Tee Kar Chor yummy yummy... i ate 3 pot during confinement. Hee.... actually hor, i drank the soup more than eating the tee kar.

Meow,

Tee kar got lean meat, just eat the lean meat.

ava

Leo
happy.gif

really!!!
i know wht u mean
happy.gif

it's very nice to eat on a rainy day
happy.gif

keeps u warm... and yum yum

meow...
happy.gif

my cooking VERY healthy one!
i remove almost all the oil slowly
happy.gif

my in laws LOVE it a lot!
happy.gif

actually to me... i think can use any meat... it's actually the vinegar and ginger that's gd for the body
happy.gif

but must use the Bull dog brand vinegar than the flavour will be nice
happy.gif

u wait lah confinement then i cook let u try... but i tell u first ah... I'll only cook it once
happy.gif
no repeat order :p

meowie

Leo,
K i'll cut down my intake of rice then.

Ava,
Huh? No repeat order ah? Then when can i get the chance to eat? When you visit me in hospital? Can i eat that immediately or not?

ava

Meow
happy.gif

u shld concentrate on giving your baby the best nutrients through what you eat... esp if you r going to BF...

OK
happy.gif

u can only eat the it 2 wks aft giving birth...

i'll come n c u at hospital and then 2 wks later at home lah or see how when the time come okie
happy.gif

meowie

Ava,
you are so nice leh. Ok, i'll see you at my mum's house then. Unless its weekend, then you'll find me at my own house.
happy.gif

meowie

Leo, Ava,
During my confinement, i'll stay with my parents. So my mum can look after the 2 of us. Only when its friday night, i'll bring bb back to my own house to stay with hubby. Else she sure blur blur where this place is lor. Then on sunday evening, hubby will send the 2 of us back to my mum's place again.

leo29

Meow,

Y ur hubby not staying over at ur mum's house? U r not suppose to come out during confinement leh, other then visiting Pediatrician. Don play play hor, wait the wind get into ur body, u will ve feng shi..... Me ve been following 60-70% confinement rules but now on and off, my bone feel very suan tong and i find my body is nt as strong as last time.

Y not ask ur mum to go over ur hse?

meowie

Leo,
My mum's place not that big leh. Thou he can sleep with us lah, but hor i think he'll prefer not to stay with my parents lor. My mum's place is 4rm flat, pretty big but very messy. Only left the master bed room he can sleep lor but also very messy lah.

If ask my mum to stay over, then who will cook for my dad for all the meals? Then the dog leh? WIll he mess up my whole house? He loves to pee at corners to mark territory. Then my house got no extra bed too. Hence too many factors to look into so jus stay at my mum's place.

leo29

meow,

So ur hubby already agreed on wat u ve planned?Maybe he don mind staying over at ur mum's pl for the sake of u and ur daughter. Daddy love to spend time with their newborn bb.

meowie

Leo,
Yeah he already know tat liao. So weekends, he'll pick us home lor. No lah, he won't wish to stay with my mum loh. If its so, he'll ask me to go stay with my in-laws instead which i rather choose not to.

amore

hullo..

meow.. when u due huh? deen know u oso got dog leh... wat breed is dat? how u manage huh now preggy with dog??

meowie

Amore,
My due date suppose to be on 15th Apr. But most probably it'll be early. My gal now weighs approx 3kg at 36wks.

Good news is that i may not need to go for c-sect liao. Yesterday scanning got see the placenta still a little low but its not blocking the vaginal opening lor. So if there isn't any bleeding, i may be able to go for normal delivery. Must really pray hard now for BB to help mummy lor.

amore

meow... was reading back previous posting. saw that yesterday was ur checkup.. good.. can go natural liao... must talk to ur gal more and ask her to help u....

meowie

Amore,
Yeah i'm asking her to help me lor. Sometimes i do feel her hands movement. Hope she's working on it.
happy.gif
Will update again on my next appt which is on wed.

meowie

Hi gals,
Guess i have some good news to share. Yesterday did a fast detail scan to check the placenta location as well as the water cyst that's previously found in Sheryl's brain. The water cyst has gone since the doc says can't see any obvious signs of the cyst. As for the placenta, the distant from the vaginal and the placenta is about 4cm apart. This means i can try to go for normal delivery. Yeah!! No scars liao. But this applies to if i dun have bleeding lah and if sheryl willing to come out and if she aren't too big for me.
happy.gif

Next wed will be checking on the cervic liao. Heard that some gals will bleed when checking. Is it true?

yve

Meow,
Good news!!! Not bleeding lah, may be spotting. But ask the rest, cos i din do any cervix check at all.