(2003) Brides of year 2003

yve

putise_baby, haiz.. i have resigned myself to fate.. just want to groan and moan about it, though that does not help at all.. i am so full of contradictions...

pausini

hi Beibei,

yes it was good.

Hi Kare:
Can still go to gather information for future. Of course really up to u.

I havent send to vin.

Shook:
If u have problem, let me try sign in for u. But i will have to chose a nick for u if u dun mind..

akira

wah.. me also envy all those who can go away for one month.. even though I think I can squeeze the annual leave, there is no way hubby and myself can co-ordinate our leave to go away for 3-4 weeks. Think I'll just have to stick to Maldives or fly over to only one European country eg skiing in Switzerland. But can't imagine flying more than 10 hours just for one country. Beginning to hate flying in my old age. :p btw for those who are thinking of going NY, please book tickets early, a few years ago when I had to attend a fren's wedding in early Dec in NY, I couldn't get tickets in Oct and had to pay for business class (cheap ones from MAS lah but got to transit KL so troublesome).

rhs

hi kk,
your pics are very nice ... I like the butterfly background. Who's your photographer?

hi cath,
I asked the same question view days ago. Most prob I'll give $20 to make-up artist and $30 to photographer

kopibean

hi yve,
koe ur feelings rite now....we gals just can't stop groaning over something tat's so impt to us which is missing...
maybe u can get ur hb to buy u 1 pair of earrings as christmas or u both together anniversary gift??

putise,
me help u say hi to stressy liao...she will be online at nite...c whether u 2 got fate to be online at the same time at nite bo....
;-)

annmelody

wow..

all of you going for european countries... me cannot go for honeymoon till after chinese new year.

Even then I think I will jsut go nearby as I just started work and thus not much leave to take ...

Thinking of Thailand then maybe Korea for a short trip...alternatively maybe Australia then.

Me pai seh leh....Kopibean... I must talk lah...if not then maybe i will fall asleep since me was on medication on that day.... pai seh...hope did not irritate any of you at the gathering :p

P

putise baby

yve... just be more careful next time loh...
happy.gif

akira.. actually i also dun like to fly long haul... esp since all my last couple of trips to UK have been on BA business class which has flat beds... cannot imagine be squshed in economy seats when i go for HM!!!
sad.gif
also i get v bad jet lag when i go over there... simply cannot sleep!!
so you planning to go to switzerland for HM?? sounds fun... i never ski before... my good fren is now in sydney, on a ski resort there... she's going to do her beginners course in skiing tom... waiting to hear from her
happy.gif

kopibean

hi annmelody,

how come u hav to wait so long to go for ur honeymoon?

dun worry, u did not iritate me cos i am very gd listening ear...hehehe.
hopefully, i can be as talkative as u the next outing...hehe

akira,
me also can't sit on plane for too long...
my ear will give me problems...
i remember once tat i fly back frm hk, almost goin to reach sin, i cry cos i cant tahan the pain in my ear....my hb c me in this state can only sayang me....

u gals got any way to solve the ear pressure problem other than swallowing own saliva or eat sweets??

wedsoon

Hi are,
I had gone to the hotel Avillion at Port Dickson and we stayed at the water chalet. The place is very nice and a good place for relaxation. It is very beautiful as the water chalet is facing the sea. If you go during weekend,there is a saturday nite market near the hotel and the saturday nite buffet is good (they also provide durian buffet together).As for the water, it is not as clear as redang. Perhaps you can consider Redang but the Bus journey is veri long and cold.

P

putise baby

thanks kopi... stressy just sms me... we going to try to arrange a meeting on NEL later
happy.gif

ann... you changing jobs arhh?? or you just graduated??
happy.gif
anyway, no need to go far far lah.. it's us who wants to start factory immediately one who need to quickly cheong europe or else if got little ones, no need to think of going anywhere for at least 10 years!!!
sad.gif

besse

hi gals

BACK in web again.. hmm.. sian.. still not over the bluey mood..

Yve,

*huggy*.. mai sad k.. will magically appear one day one.. if u lose it at home
happy.gif
heheh.. my contact lens always did.. but too bad when it appear, i cant wear it anymore. ;)

Hmm.. Tasmania is nice. i've spent 4 days there, not enuff.. so must at least spend 1 week to cover all impt sights. Self drive and F&E in Aust is quite cheap, trust me.. esp Tas.. you can both stay in log cabins.. which are really nice and cheap.. Sydney just take bus .. oni drive to outskirts like port stephen and hunters v..

Putise Babe

Ya, me went self drive germany n swiss for 3 weeks last yr during summer time.. was wonderful.. if not for visiting my fren who's working in germany, i'll never think of going there either.. but i really do love it there.. esp Bavaria region and Berlin.. and of cos the Romantic towns along the Famous Romantic Road.. can consider..
happy.gif

Sweetie

Yeah, can get hubby go Bali.. book honeymoon package with hotel.. my bf did that for the recent trip and we were given some nice honeymoon perks like free cabana, free massage and a free REALLY ROMANTIC dinner in a personal cabana by the pool.

k k ... back to zzz..
sad.gif

kopibean

putise,
u r welcome.
so u 2 goin to meet up later....
hav a nice outing!!
maybe we can c each other tonite online....late n stress say they will be online tonite...but dunno wat time...

cath

Hi rhs,
oophs, sorry.. i tot i saw it somewhere but i was looking thru the archive jun thread but cannot find...

yve

putise_baby and Besse,
I am thinking if the stud don't turn up in a few weeks time, i am gng to trade in the one left and get a new pair. still will set me back 1K plus..

are

wedsoon...tats the place i'm going!
happy.gif
glad to finally hear from someone who's been there. we wanted to go for 2 yrs liao, but can't find time. so finally decided to go for short HM lor. we are going to book the last one, facing the sea, u stayed in tat one too? i actually wanted to go redang too, but like wat you said, the bus really terrible man, & avillion cheaper lor. was thinking if we get bored, then may drive over to malacca or KL.
happy.gif
thanx for your info! will find out more from you nearer the date.
happy.gif

putise baby... he going california. actually planned to go visit a fren in NY too. but i can't take cold, so may not be such a good idea.

leo29

Oh no... wat wrong huh.... today this thread super active. *Blur.....*

Besse,

This is working life…, politics, politics and politics. You are a smart gal, I believe you know how to deal with them.

Pls lah don’t eat so much lei, wait the gown really cannot fit then you will cry. Must maintain lah! I think I must pull you to go workout wif me huh...

Yve,

You don know where you lost it? At home or outside? If at home still got chance lah, don't worried. It's always like that, if you keep on searching, the thing wun come out but if you give up, the thing appear. Cool down a few days and see how, ok, saiyang saiyang. Whenever I loss ex stuff, I will tell myself, Po4 Chai2 Xiao1 Zhai1. I felt better after I tell myself this.

Annmelody,

Don’t worried, you are not irritating us but you make our dinner more lively. Especially enjoy your complaints, hahaha....

meow

Are,
I've been to Avillon at Port Dickson too. That's where i go for my short honeymoon after my ROM. Me also stay in the water chalet. Love to shower under the sun too. Took one photo of hubby shower too.
lame.gif
also took my ROM dress there to take some photos before returning my gowns back to bridal.

leo29

Meow,

Me Wu2 Yao4 Ke2 Jiu4 lol. Already sag..... so now must find a way to tone it up. Ai yah, what to do, big is always having this problem, hahaha..... As if! Joking lah!

besse

Meow

HAhahahhaa.. you teasing ah Leo?? lolz.. reminds me of our topic that nite ;)

Wah.. so many of us starting factory next year.. . . . lucky i manage to buy one more year's time.. cos dowan Monkey baby
happy.gif
Ya lor, i oso wanna cheong Europe next yr spring or summer.. dying for a italy/spain tripper
happy.gif

Anyone considering Scandanavian or Scottish HM??

besse

Leo

Heheh. okok.. work out together.. den pig out togerther.. lolz.. imagine we all Nov brides go gathering went to Pasta Place.. liew.. CARBO overload!!!:D

Ah Meow..

Wah.. you take photo of Hubby Showering?!? so R(A) kekekke.. *poke poke*

meow

Leo,
I'm home at that time already liao lah. Of course dun need to work lah. 6plus liao leh. My jobs ends on 530pm only lah. Sure you can still use that method, but in prevention, you jus wear that for support lah. I've already wear it for more than 4yrs liao.

Besse,
Me also dun wan Monkey baby too. Yeah, wanted to take one without him knowing. But he saw me at the windows. Too bad lah, so i jus dun take too low lor. hee...
lol.gif
He ask me to hide the photos from the rest too.

pam

Hi Freesia,
My wedding is on 28th December.
Yah.... guess me alot slower than most Dec brides coz I need to lose lots of weight b4 I finally let my BS do up my gown. Dun wan to alter the actual dress too much.
sad.gif

I have settled for my design but I told my designer that only end August then I let her take my measurement coz during the time she took my measurement to the time she let me try on my "mock up" dress, I lost a total of 6" all round within a month.
Anyway photoshoot is on 11/11 so should be ok, i trust my bs to schedule everything properly for me.

Hi Mrs Quake,
Will be looking forward to seeing your photos.

K

kk

Hi Cath,

There are 20 more photos which i have not scanned on cos i picked them out for the shop to produce my niang jia ben
happy.gif
These 50+ photos are in my mag album
happy.gif

Hi RHS,

The photographer from my bridal shop
happy.gif

akira

kopibbean, you poor thing. sorry dun have any good ideas to prevent ear ache during flight.

putise baby, not sure of where to HM yet... initially decided on Maldives but xin1 yang3 yang3 want to go Europe too.

wah hear all of you talking about babies already I feel stressed!! not ready for one yet even thou quite old already... also hubby likes kids.. :p

yve

gers!!
good news!! no, I am not pregnant.. hee, I found the earring!! i found the backend in the bathroom, the my mom also helped and found the diamond part in a gap between the wall and floor.. phew, keeping them properly till the wedding leow..

hee, must kiss my lao gong for putting up with my blackface today..

ps. the 4th gathering pics are in yahoo. The order from left to right, Leo, Besse, Meow, annMelody, wedsoon, kopibean, sweetie and Yve(me)!

And here are some pics of my hubby's ubin camping trip last Sat..
http://www.photoaccess.com/share/guest.jsp?ID=A1847F27A0D&cb=PA

serene

Hi vio & bonnie,

On GDL day, my hubby will bring the 2 sets of Long Feng Zu to my house. My mum will take the two Long Zu and my hubby will take the Feng Zu home. The nite before wedding, we are supposed to light the Long Feng Zu..he will light the 2 Feng Zu in his house and my mum will light the 2 Long Zu...then say those good words...comb hair etc
happy.gif

Hope that explains
happy.gif

Hi xiong,
My hotel provides either chocolates or chopsticks..think I am taking chopstick..wanted a mix of both but hotel said that they have previous experience that guests wanted to swop the wedding favours with the waiters/waitress..hence it kinda of disturb their servings/attention to the guests..not advisable..think I will just take chopsticks to save the trouble.

Any one know where to get nice accessories for wedding? i think my boutique got limited accessories to choose lor..so have to find alternative.

Hi kk: nice pics..me still haven't collect my fotos...very long liao

P

putise baby

hey yve!!! told you it'll turn up
happy.gif
now no need to be depressed anymore
happy.gif

akira... i also wan to go maldives... but i think if no shopping for 2 weeks.. i may develop withdrawal symptoms... hahahaha!!!

meow... you got kinky pasttime hor *wink wink* actually if you wanna take R(A) pics, best to use digital, no need to send for developing... wah!! spoken like a true expert!! :p

destitonia

Hi Pam,

You lost 6" within a month?? How did you do that? Care to share? Cos me in same category as you, need to lose lots of weight!!

annmelody

putise baby,

Me was working then quit to further my studies....just graduated sometime mid July.

Leo29

Yup... think everytime I thought of the change of plans, I can't help but "complain" lor...

akira

Yve, must be feeling v relieved now.
happy.gif

Putise baby, wow so expert on taking R(A) pics huh?? hee hee. think I must be careful now to keep digital camera away from hubby in, ahem, kinky situation. :p

annmelody

yve,

thanks a lot...my friend had just downloaded for me as well over the weekend.

BTW gals, what other songs you gals recommend.....only manage to select one song at the moment.

jady

hi amerline,

since we stayed so near, can i take a look at yr works? thinking of doing a necklace for WG cos the 1 they let me wear for ps i dont find it nice leh..:p

jady

ok, finally mum has come out with these GDL stuff.

1) Ping Jin
2) pampers/urine angbao
3) 20 boxes of cakes
4) 8 cans of pig trotters
5) 2 bottles hard liquor
6) 8 Mandarin Oranges
7) Long Feng Zu

then not forgetting her 10 tables & all angbaos fr these 10 tables she keep!

hi serene,

is it necessary to chg new notes for all angbaos?

P

putise baby

morning girls!!!

today i'm going to start working on my mass booklet... plus build a new economic model for my project... hahahaha!!! ambitious plans!

leo & amore... my trial MU got postponed... now thurs is for final fitting before PS, no trial MU. Trial MU will be scheduled next week
happy.gif

kopibean

hi putise,
glad u start to work on ur actual day schedule liao...ur trial postpone liao to next week?
haven confirm the date?

annmelody and gals,
for walk-in songs(just some suggestions) :
1 - Come what May (moulin rouge)
2 - I Finally Found Someone
3 - For the First Time
4 - Fly me to the moon
5 - Valentine

Me can think of the songs for the time being...
will let you gals know again....

amore

putise... so thur ur fitting ah... i cannot make it... going massage....

i got one for march in oso... but hor accapala *think i spell wrongly* kind.... Love You So Much....

P

putise baby

amore...

no worries, when i know my trial MU date, i let you know, if you free can drop by then
happy.gif

kopi..

me starting to panic abt my wedding, so now desperately trying to do up my actual day schedule, just that i cannot remember wat time i booked my church for??!!??

kopibean

amore,
ur song is love you so much by who??
me no hear b4...maybe go n d/l....

putise,
u so cute siah..forget the time u book ur church..
u better call up ur church coordinator n ask then at least can start to edit on ur actual day schedule.

sweetie,
how much is ur budget for videographer?
me also considering and looking for one....

leo29

Kopi..,

Thanks for your song lists.

Putise,

Why don't you have your trial and final fitting together, so you can see the effect mah.

Sweetie,

Pai seh, no lobang.

A

amerline

hi jady,

sure....but are u in hurry? i am totally packed this week....only available next week.....i oso dun like my BS accessories so DIY also....buying from outside is sooooooooo expensive....i went to crystal & beads @ suntec and they are selling at $80 a simple bracelet!

sweetie

Kopibean,
My budget is about $800 for DVD. I have asked my actual day photographer to help me look for one. Will keep you updated...

My friend who had her wedding highly recommended me to have video for my actual day cos it is very interesting to see your hubby's doings before he comes to fetch you in the morning... very meaningful and memorable. The photographer only starts from your place mah...

jady

hi amerline

oh, nxt wkend i going KL, the wk after will be going to AUS. coming bk 1st wk sept tat wkend got to buy SDJ & GDL stuff,send out all cards etc... then comes food tasting & wk after is GDL liao, then 'an chuang'. then starts RSVP & wedding beginning oct so running out of time......:p

how long u take to make a slightly more detailed necklace & i oso scared sept u'll b busy too cos wedding in oct mah... btw, wats the price range like?

P

putise baby

leo, i need to bring my dad and bro to make their suits with jit so might as well do it on thurs loh... and i can do my fitting as well, in case i slim down so jit needs to alter more :p

but when i go for trial MU, sure will try my gowns again... me very vain one.. hahahaha!!!

kopi, i've finally completed my actual day schedule... you wanna see??

kopibean

putise,
congrats!!
sure...no prob.
u email to me

u goin to make suit for ur father n bro??not renting??
how much is the suit for both??

Sweetie,
so u mean the videographer will start frm ur hubby place????