(2003) Brides of year 2003

vio

hi serene,

does it mean tt the guy side will lit 'Feng zhu' & my side lit 'long zhu'?? not 1 pair each huh??

for eye-lash perming, it usually can last up to 3 mths but if itz ur 1st time, might not be able to last tt long ;p and remember do it 1 wk b4 ur wedding cos within a wk - no mascara allow, placing tea-bags on the eyes within tt wk will neutrolise the chemical effect. tt's the advise from my beautician ;)

micky

Hi destitonia,

Sorry for the late reply. I am with TWD.

Hi piper

Your veil look nice on you
happy.gif

Thanks for sharing your photos with us.

tiny123

real give me memories of my wedding when read this posting. mine was last yr oct. wish all the oct brides happy wedding! cheers!
happy.gif

meow

Kopibean ah, then you say mah. We make you drink more water than you won't get fever mah. Nevermind, next time i bring 1L of water for you.
biggrin.gif

Yeah you go get the materials ready. As i say, you can get the flowers from art friend (bras basah) or spotlight(opening this month).

besse

Hi gals

was fun last nite.. ok.. next round who volunteer their house?? we can potluck..

oh.. btw, where u gals planning for honeymoon? just saw cathay pacific advertising quite ok airfares with 2 nites stopover+hotel stay in HK.. valid till 31dec.. so i think for those of you who planning for F&E trips can consider booking ASAP
happy.gif

Leo Jie.. finally, i played MJ today.. hehehe.. luck is turning better ;)

wedsoon

Hi gals,
I had fun last nite and we really talk and talk until 10pm ++

Hi Besse,
I might be going to West Coast of US for honeymoon and was also considering the Cathay Pacific promo. Will check out tomorrow. Where are you going for honeymoon?

Hi leo29,
Guess next time we can go to someone house to play MJ together...too bad my house will only be really in Jun 04.

Hi meow,
Thanks for organising the outing....
happy.gif

Hi kopibean,
Sorry for making you talk for so long in the train ;p Have a gd rest and drink more water
happy.gif

For those that couldn't make it this time, hope that the next time when we come out for coffee/drinks, you gals will join us ;p

annmelody

Yup..me enjoy the outing very much as well.... talk till no end. BTW thanks for you gals in enlightening me so much on thngs that I would not have known otherwise.

Kopibean,

You really do take care...I was still wondering y you did not talk much.

meow

Annmelody,
Remember the method you thought us jus by praying same as what Leo has mention but pushing? I still dun think it'll help much leh. Both method is jus to train the muscles at that portion only. We have muscles there one, try look at your hubby's and you'll know. Those body builders love to twitch the muscles there, get it? Will you think it'll make it smaller instead?

Wedsoon, that outing was supposingly organise by besse lah.

Kopibean, next time you join us again must talk more hor.
happy.gif

pausini

Hi girls,

I attended a talk given by Pacific Health Holding on Planning for Babies and some related topic on pregnancy.

They are going to have a next talk on the following topic. In case anyone is interested can call Sharon / Emily at 67373932.
The venue is not fixed and there is a small fee on the talk. I paid $5 each pax for the talk i attended on last Sat.

Here is the detail of the topic.
"Sex & Babies"
Topic include:
* Preventive Gynaecological screening
* Pregnancy & Screening Tests
* Rejuvenation of the Face & Body
* Maternal Exercies & therapy

The speaker are as follows
1) Dr Lee Wei Hong
2) Dr ann Tan
3) Dr Andrew Khoo
4) Andrew Nicholls

The seminar is on Sat, 4 oct, 2 - 5 pm.

kopibean

Hi yve,Meow,besse,wedsoon n annmelody,
thanks for all of your concern.
Me is ok now except hav to stop eating those fried stuff for the time being as just recovered.

Perhaps next time gathering, we all bring our ps albums and share share...but might be in sept liao...

meow

Kopibean,
i think you are right. By then some of them should have already got their albums ready. Mine will be ready only in early oct.

sweetie

Hi gals!
Really enjoyed myself alot that night... Hope to see all of you soon and bigger group too!

Kopibean, take care hor! Must maintain good health till wedding day.

Havent thought about honeymoon yet. Heard that September have NATAS... will check it out then.

kare2711

Good morning all!!

Pausini
Was it interesting? Must be huh? Or you won't promote it. I think I will skip it for now. Not ready for baby. Not ready for seminar.

Oso32, Shook, Vin
Have you all tried the MSN?

leo29

Halo…… gals,

Good morning!

Yeah… really enjoy last friday dinner and chit chatting with you all. Ai yoh…, we really can talk and talk non stop. Now then i realise we are so..... talkative.

I guess i've to change my honeymoon destinations. Ask a few frds, all said Nov/Dec Europe are very cold and nothing to buy, so..... sad
sad.gif
One of them suggest me to go Meldives(Hope i spell it correct), she said very romantice there. May consider Australia also.

Kopibean,

No wonder you are so quiet that nite. Nevermind, make sure you compensate us by talking the most next time huh. Are you ok now?

Annmelody,

How abt you? You also not feeling well that day, rite. Feeling better now? How is your kitchen cabinet mirror, acceptable?

Sweetie,

Me too waiting for the Natas fair. See got good bargain or not.

Wedsoon,

I tot you are the Guai Guai gal but never expect you to teach us the stepping method. Hahaha....

leo29

Meow,

Make it smaller...., don't frighten me lei. I don't think so lah. If it never make that area bigger then at least it can tone up that area.

P

putise baby

hi girls...

me back! so you all had a outing on fri arhh?? din noe 'coz i only just came back from UK... missed 4 outings oredi!!
sad.gif

hey leo, why dun you go for HM in Spring-04 to Europe? i'm planning to do that... no point in going to europe in winter... COLD, WET and the days are super short!! sunset at abt 5pm!

kopi, din noe you were sick... feeling better now i hope?? my ah lau also fell sick over weekend so i had to nurse him at home.

chern

Hi all,
I have select my photos liao...a bit disappointed cos all my evening gown photos turn out NG and also many more photos NG.
Out of a big stack (abt. 150pcs above), I only manage to select 27pcs still satifactory one. dunno whether lucky or unlucky....at least i only top up 2 more pcs photos.

sorry, dun have scanner so cannot post for all to see.

kopibean

hi leo29 and putise_baby,

I'm feeling alrite now.
Thanks for your concern.
Me planning to go to europe during dec leh...
dun think i will drag that long to next yr 2004 leh....still wan to enjoy the hm mood....hehe

I will try to compensate more by talking more....
but think tat nite, annemelody tok the most....hehe...but realli make us all involved..
thank you so much...annemelody!!!

Hopefully the next outing, we can share our ps albums.

P

putise baby

hi kopi...

glad to hear that you feeling better... must drink lots of water,k?
happy.gif

thanks for the stuff you sent me... very detailed
happy.gif
i also wanna go for HM immediately after wedding but then after careful consideration, decided to wait for Spring-04 to save up more $$ and also to enjoy the better weather... i reckon i need abt $20k for my 1 mth long HM in europe so seriously need to save up!! :p my only fear is that i may kenna preggie before i can go...

amore!! my trial MU is this wed evening... you back in office?? wanna come over to see see?
happy.gif

leo29

Kopibean,

Dec??? Then I think more cold lei. You sure you can take it? Wait cold until cannot take it and have to stay in the hotel how? But good also, so you can can make and make...., hahaha..... Which part of Europe you planning to go?

Putise,

Spring 04..., that will be in jul/aug, rite? Originally i oso plan in this way but afraid my stomach cannot wait lei. Too old liao, wait engine cannot function, siao....

Amore,

Really! Have you book the package? Going by tour package or F&E? I heard it's not cheap. Maybe we can tag along huh.

xiong

Hi Serene,

My hotel card is also 3 flaps, agreed w u tat inserts will not be nice..hotstamping is much more ex. but seems like we dun have much choices

Will be going down to tdragon this afternoon. Hi Tech is kinda far for me...

V stress now...seems like everyone has started printing their invites...grrr...ok...i gonna start working!
happy.gif

how abt the wedding favours? My hotel is providing chocolates but i dun quite like..so thinkg of outsourcing... :p

amore

putise... ya ya... in office.. most prob this whole month will be in office... okie will cfm with u again on wed!!... heheee

leo... not yet.... plan to book in Sept/Oct... got NATAS fair leh.... F&E... airfares and accommondations....

leo29

Putise,

I done my PS liao, last last wed, 23rd. Was fun but very tire lor. Return my gown to Jit lol, the next time i see him will be 2 weeks b4 wedding, going to miss him.....

P

putise baby

leo...

spring in apr/may lah, my dear.. if go in jul/aug is summer oredi
happy.gif
i just came back from UK and paris, summer now, weather is v good, bright sunshine and days are sooo long, sunset is at 9.30pm!! i was abt to walk around paris until 9pm 'coz still v bright
happy.gif

kopi... forgot to tell you if you going in dec, is really cold.. must bring sweaters, coats, gloves, tights (to wear under pants), hats (to cover ears) and scarves (to cover neck)... i've been to UK in dec time before, really hated it!! so cold, and kept raining... and the days are so dark and gloomy... not sure abt other parts of europe thou... mebbe southern europe will be better...

P

putise baby

leo!!

you did your PS oredi arhh?? got sample pics to see or not?? or have you posted at Nova website?
happy.gif

my PS is on 20 Aug, also a wed
happy.gif
going for my trial this wed... you're welcome to drop by if you miss jit and me :p

kopibean

hi leo and putise,
like you gals, me also scared tat if i go during summer period, i will be pregnant by then...a very high possibility!!!cos promise hb to give him a kid asap...hahaha

me do some research on europe liao..
n places like italy(florence,rome,venice) + spain ...can go cos still acceptable.
but me will go italy + paris + london/switzerland.
me will go for 15 days..heee

if now dun go europe, dunno when can go liao...
:-(

A

amerline

hi ladies,

anyone knows where to buy the wedding programe sheets/paper/bulletin for church weddings? my pastor recommended tecman, anywhere else selling?

P

putise baby

wah!! kopi... planning to be a young mother arhh??
happy.gif
good good.. better to have kids younger, more energy to run after them
happy.gif

i also planning to go italy... heard from my fren that it's lovely... also i wanna go visit vatican city, to attend the mass celebrated by the Pope
happy.gif

Paris, most definitely, and maybe Holland as well. Spain also on my list and yes, UK 'coz hubby wants to go kiss the grass at Liverpool Stadium *shake head* which is why i think i need 1 mth!! hahaha

leo29

Putise,

Don’t like that lah, me never been to Europe mah, so Cai Cai lor. I always heard that Jul/Aug is a good timing so I assume it’s spring lor. So... it's summer.

Have photos but haven’t develop lei. I will keep you all update if I posted in the Novas site

Ok, if free, I drop by. Anyway I still owe Jit money, he is asking for it liao. He hor, always like that one lei. B4 PS, go there so many times, he don't want to collect from us, now no need to go there and he ask me to go down and pay the money.

Kopibean,

That is exactly the places i wanted to go originally. You do reseach, from where and who? How come our conclusion is different!!! My info. come from stewardess friends.

wedsoon

Hi putise baby,
Looks like you HB and my HB are also Liverpool fans, do you happen to accompany them to watch soccer games ;p My HB actually spent S$300 to buy a black market ticket to watch liverpool game when he was there the last time..me don't understand why??

Hi leo29,
I think my looks is deceiving as I am as guai guai as you thought..I guess you will know me more when we meet a few more times.

Hi meow,
you see...I always so blurr as a sotong .....

kopibean

Putise,
ur hb liverpool fan?my hb also but i am man u fan!!!hahaha...i told my hb tat if he wan to go liverpool stadium then i also wan to go man u stadium....
me will be young mother...when my kids grow up then strangers will thought i am their sister mah..hahaa

leo,
I got it from this website ->
http://goeurope.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bugbog.com%2Feuropean_cities%2Feuropean_cities_travel.html

you try to go there n c the info!!!

me really wan to go europe cos after ur customary wedding, once u get pregnant(which u will nv koe), then cannot travel to so far countries liao leh....

cath

Hi kk,
you outdoor shots are so well taken. nice nice... i like the beach photos very much.
happy.gif
Is that all for your wedding album?

besse

wah.. u gals v happening leh ... post so much.. *blur*

Me in a v grouchy mood.. haiz.. office plenty of politics.. hate it. kind of no mood liaoz..
sad.gif

Now chewing on tidbits after lunch.. die.. dunno whether still can fit gown or not..

Hmm.. Leo/Kopi/Putise

Hey.. if going Europe, try go Germany's Romantic Road as well.. i've been to few towns along the R Road.. wow, simply romantic
happy.gif

P

putise baby

hi kopi & wedsoon...
looks like our hubbies support same team... but liverpool been playing so badly last few seasons i kept asking my hubby why he hasn't disown them yet :p

and for me, I HATE soccer!! dun understand the game... but the players are quite cute, i like micheal owen, baby-face
happy.gif
when it's English Premier league season, almost all weekends are spent at pubs with hubby & his frens... watching soccer!!! like at home got no TV... *shake head* again.

leo, jul/aug is the best time to visit europe 'coz summer but also the busiest time there and the hotel rates are highest then...

besse... dun be depressed... remember it's just a job, not your life...
happy.gif
you've been to germany arh?? never really consider going there before, is it a good place to go?? more for scenery rite?

cath

Ladies,
check with you. How much do we need to give the angbao for makeup artist, photographer, videographer, etc?

sweetie

Wow! so active today!
So many planning to go Europe for hm...
smile.gif

My hb says go somewhere near for hm... while plan for a f&e end of next year to NZ. So where is nice near near for hm? Any suggestions?

beibei

pausini,
sorry for intriding.I was at the seminar with my hubby too!
Quite informative and I have also given them my name to attend the Oct 4 seminar.Find Dr Ann Tan rather good.May go to her.
happy.gif

yve

wah, good to see all excited about HM.. I am planning to go australia..

Besse, me grouchy mood too.. discovered that I lost one of my diamond studs this morning. One of the pair that my MIL bought for me!! my hubby saw it missing last night but did not mention it to me.. I have searched the bed, the toilet this morning. very pek chek, have been throwing tantrums in front of hubby.. *sob* haiz, think have to buy another pair to replace it.. *heartache*

P

putise baby

hi yve... oh dear, you lost your diamond stud...how big izzit?? i can feel your heart pain...
sad.gif

which part of australia you planning to go?? mebbe i can help... been to sydney, melbourne and gold coast
happy.gif

sweetie... mebbe you can consider going to port dickson for your short HM this year?? never been there but heard is beautiful... also bali wld be nice
happy.gif

are

wah... so many many many postings! ;P

hehe... envy you all can go so far. my budget on shoestring, so oni going port dickson. putise baby.. is it really so nice there? i heard the beaches are quite dirty, like east coast kind, but hubby and i fell in love with the water chalets they hv so would like to go lor.

slight chance visiting hubby in U.S. in dec. but low lor, cos cold, no budget, no leave, then near CNY somemore. 1st time cannot run man, sure kena one... but a bit sad, juz married then hv to be apart...
sad.gif

yve

putise_baby, haiz.. quite big lor.. 2K plus for the pair.

planning to go sydney and tasmania. see lah, see budget lor.. F&E will be more expensive.. I want to take hot-air balloon and climb the sydney harbour bridge.

kopibean

hi putise,
stress n late ask me to say hi to u...
me chatting wif them in fbo....
think late email u but u no reply her yet....

putise, then u confirm goin to europe next yr??
me cant postpone cos the 5 day marriage leave must clear within 1 wk after customary, then i got 21 annual leave....which can only bring forward 10 days....
haizz....

no go europe then no mood liao...hehehe

hi besse,
dun let ur work disturb u....everywhere there's bound to be office politics....
chat wif us here lah....bring u more joy!!!

P

putise baby

are, i haven't been to port dickson but heard from frens that it's v beautiful and romantic... but they din say much abt the water... me go ask them
happy.gif
which part of US is your hubby going? i wld love to go US, especially New York for christmas... can ice-ski in central park!!
happy.gif

yve!! $2k for a pair must be quite big... poor dear.. mebbe not really lost lah, might turn up later??

kopi... me emailing with late leh... 2 of us planning our actual day schedule now... help me say hi to stressy too.. miss talking to her
sad.gif

yeah, i confirmed going to europe in Spring-04. i worse than you, only 15 days of leave and i'm planning a mth long HM!!! hee hee... but i know my boss will understand...
happy.gif
just take advance leave lor...